welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The State of Dreaming, twenty, student, ariel
marian vixie schuler
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord
ariel demetria waters

I realize I didn't post here yet, apologies

Marian: Marian is a family friend to the Waters family. She dances alongside Adella and I imagine that Marian would be another sister to Ariel, granted she doesn't need another, as well as someone outside of the family that she could talk to if she ever needs it.

Joseph: Joseph is Adella's best friend so I imagine these two have cross paths plenty of times. Joseph's the more keep to himself type but knowing Ariel long enough he'd be more comfortable around her. Joseph's also has had a crush on Adella for a couple years now so that's something that Ariel could have picked on if you wanted.

Jake: Does Ariel wanted a job? Jake is my cafe owner and one of my social butterflies. If Ariel was looking for a job Jake is pretty chill boss. He likes and works hard to make sure that the cafe provides an enjoyable atmosphere for customers and employees

Felix: We had kind of starting something with these and I would love to continue that in some way. Would Ariel's curiosity take her to the more grimier/hidden type places/clubs? Felix can be found in a lot of these places doing business and picking out victims to play with.

Ayden: So I know she's studying social sciences but is she musically inclined at all? If so and she was interested in taking a music class as an elective or something then I can offer Ayden as a professor. He teaches at SDSU working mostly with the violinist but does teach a lower level course or two in music. He also teaches part time as an archery instructor so if that was something she was interested in he'd be happy to teach her. Ayden is an old friend of Attina so I think it would be funny if they cross paths and he thought she was a mini Attina or something like that.

Mai: Mai is one of the mothers of my group both figuratively and literally [having been a mother 2 years now]. Another old friend of Attina's she runs a bakery. Another friend I'm happy to offer if Ariel ever needed someone to talk to outside of the family. Mai's a sweetheart but can be stern when she feels people need it and if Ariel was ever done Mai would try and cheer her up with a cookie or cupcake.

Victoria: Victoria is my well mannered Englishlady. She moved to the city about 3 years ago and has been here since. She's a romantic, sweet lady that's currently running an antique shop and co-owns a flower shop alongside Eva Easton. If Ariel was into vintage things then Victoria's got her covered.

--------------------
ariel demetria waters
she/her
heterosexual
university student
lyssa
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: lyssa loo hoo#8849
Ariel & marian vixie schuler / Oh lordy, another sis... Ariel's basically swimming in estrogen at this point, so bring on the ladies! xD She'd much appreciate it and undoubtedly Marian will be familiar with the Waters siblings as she tries to support them whenever she can.

Ariel & Joseph / Oh how fun! Any best friend of her sisters is a best friend to Ariel! She'd most certainly pick on him for crushing, but in a sly way. Headcanon: Ariel sets up some kind of trick blind date for the two! xD But when she's not making him all bothered, they're probably pretty chill around each other!

Ariel & Jake / You know, I hadn't quite delved into snagging her a job just yet since she's quite indecisive & isn't in any need of funds as of yet, but that is definitely an idea I'll keep her open to! It would be hilarious to see Ariel as a waitress because frankly, I'd feel she'd be a terrible server with two left feet. xD Another fun idea is Jake's cafe is one that she's a regular at and he's basically watched her grow up. They could have this fun bro/sis relationship!

Ariel & Felix / Girl, all the yes! As if this darling needs any more drama, I go around & do something like this... xD I absolutely would like to continue something along the lines of what we intended the first time. Ariel traverses to some area, not realizing how shady it is, happens upon Felix, aaaaannnd... we can go from there! I'm actually thinking that perhaps this occurs after she discovers Bellamy has been "cheating" and so she's really, really low and when Felix offers her something that could take away the pain, she'd be eager to accept! Lowkey I'm going after the same vibe from Little Mermaid... trolol!

Ariel & Ayden / Ariel is 110% still very much musically inclined! It's kind of her guilty pleasure and she's minoring in it, so she'll surely have had classes with Ayden. I'm not too sure if she'd be interested in archery (though I can't put much past her). I'm adoring the "mini-Attina" idea! Ariel might be a little peeved to be compared to her sister yet again, but it's an insufferable truth at this point.

I adore the others, but I just couldn't quite think of any counter ideas to go long at the moment. But if they ever strike my mind, I'll be sure to hit up their shippers! https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png

--------------------
marian vixie schuler
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
ariel demetria waters

Joseph: God that would be such an awkward thing for him if she were to ever do that XD Otherwise I can see them being super good with each other.

Jake: I can totally see that being a thing. The cafe has been opened a little over a decade initially by his parents a little bit after Jake moved to the city for university. Aside from some time spent overseas he's basically been in the city and I can totally see them developing a bro/sis relationship.

Felix: I'm totally on board with this. Felix loves manipulating and emotionally taking advantage of people because he just finds it fun. He's also met/messed a bit with Adella which I'm pretty sure Ariel is not going to like if/when she were to find out.

Ayden: Ayden would be happy to have Ariel as a student [musically or in archery] and I imagine the "mini-Attina] would have probably been like their initial meeting.

Just let me know if you'd like me to start anything with anyone!

--------------------
anne rosemary lloyd
annie
she/her
divorced
heterosexual
choreographer
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
ariel demetria waters

ANNE
out of all the waters girls, i'm guessing that ariel is the one that anne knows the least due to her age. so really... i feel like they would both be getting to know each other maybe? something they might be able to bond over is travel? since anne lived in paris all those years (and definitely went on vacations while over there) ariel could ask her about things like that and they could go from there? idk. they could go from there too. anne really just wants to get to know her nieces man. she'll more than likely try anything to do that.
ariel demetria waters
she/her
heterosexual
university student
lyssa
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: lyssa loo hoo#8849
era of legend I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO THIS! I AM A FAILURE AND WILL REPENT FOR MY MISTAKE! Since we already have our Felix/Ariel thread up and running, why don't we do something with Ayden? It could be in the past when she first has one of his music classes and he pulls out the "mini-Attina" card and she'd v much be unamused. LOL! Since Ariel is kind of in a downward spiral atm what with the Bellamy drama, she probs won't be interested in hanging out or mingling with familiar peeps so let's press pause on anything else fosho.

anne rosemary lloyd I also owe you an apology for completely overlooking this beautiful gem of a plot. BUT oh boy, am I excited you snagged up Athena's spirit! Ariel will feel so many types of ways about Anne with the most dominant being awkwardness. xD Ariel is only ever used to her sisters being the motherly figure in her life, so introducing her aunt will kinda confuse her lil brain and heart. Ofc she would give Anne a shot though; she wouldn't immediately discourage her from trying to kindle a relationship with her. Travel stories are definitely an excellent ice breaker and one that would easily warm Ariel up to her! It would kinda be a bad time for Anne to try to connect with Ariel though, what with having her heart shattered and stomped on, but I am all for a thread together where maybe they go out to a casual lunch and Ariel is just trying to act normal sobs.

--------------------
anne rosemary lloyd
annie
she/her
divorced
heterosexual
choreographer
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
ariel demetria waters

ANNE
anne would definitely try to bond with her anyway!!! but i'm totally game for them meeting up for a casual lunch where they chill and get to know each other and all of that jazz!! hit me up if you want me to start it https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png

ashton eleanor glass
she/her
heterosexual
bakery owner
shelby
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: shelby#1789
ASHTON AND ARIEL
Classic Disney Princesses right here. So I obviously want them to be friends. Or at least friendly as there is a pretty big age gap. Maybe they met at a bar Ariel shouldn't be at or maybe Ariel went to Ashton's pie shop? Ash is currently looking for cashiers so if Ariel needs a job, Ash could give her one!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution