welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

+ a wonderful trick, adella serena waters
anne rosemary lloyd
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 09:08 PM

anne rosemary lloyd

athena triton from the little mermaid

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sandra bullock

choreographer

she/her ♦ 24 posts ♦ 41000 points

adella serena waters

One of the most exciting reasons to come back to San Diego was to get to know her nieces. There were a few that she never got the chance to really know. Anne was ready to fix that. She wasn’t sure how she was going to be received when she tried, but she wasn’t going to give up. She was going to remain persistent.

Very persistent.

Adella was who she hoped she would have the easiest time with. Maybe if she got through to her she would be able to get through to the other girls.

When things had begun to settle down for the day, Anne went around looking for the bubbly Waters girl. Her dark eyes scanned the area just waiting to see her bounce around and make herself known.

Finally, she spotted her.

Her steps were commanding as she made her ways towards the girl. ”Della,” she smiled and offered the girl a friendly little wave. ”I was hoping that you’d like to go get a bite to eat.” Practices were done for the day, so it was a good time for them both to refuel. ”There is that sandwich shop nearby which I’ve heard is good.” She stood tall and confident as she looked at Della and awaited her answer.

notes: i hope this works! let me know if i should change anything

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
adella serena waters
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 10:35 PM

adella serena waters

adella triton from The Little Mermaid

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Barbara Palvin

Dancer

Her/she ♦ 718 posts ♦ 63000 points

each day's a gift
and not a given right
Della knew that she had met her Aunt before, but she had been a bit distracted that day, and of course she knew that she had an aunt, because… how did people not know that they had aunts? Plus, duh, her aunt was in the dancing world the same as her. But Aunt Anne had always been in France and so the moment that she had appeared here, where she worked, as a photographer, it had sort of floored her. She had blinked and paused and – oh. You see, Aunt Anne was her mother’s twin and that made it a little bit shocking.

But she was pushing past that because she was her aunt, duh, and she would like to get to know her. For all that it was… a little odd. But Della was the sort to want that sort of connection even if she hadn’t gotten a chance to get to know her aunt yet. She loved her family, and she was a bubbly nut so though it had thrown her the first few times she had seen her at Stepping Stones, she didn’t pause quite so much to have family around now. Even family that reminded her so of… well. That was just something she had decided to ignore.

Besides, bubbly was practically Della’s middle name.

And she was bubbly even after a grueling day of dance. She was glad to be back to that routine, or as routine as her work world ever got, after being on World of Dance. It was good to get back to what she loved to do day in and day out without the fan fare. But now she was definitely ready to relax. She had cooled down, she had had her shower and she had changed. She was ready to grab a bite and take a breather.

Then she heard her name. She blinked and whirled around to see Aunt Anne and, oh, again she paused but she pushed it down and beamed instead. ”Hiya” she greeted happily. She was hoping that she would go and get a bite to eat at a sandwich shop. Oh. She blinked again and then smiled, like she said, she totally wanted to get to know the aunt she hadn’t really met more than a handful of times. So, she nodded and beamed. Besides, she had lived the dance world, even if they weren’t family… that was tempting to know more about. So. Bonus. ”I’d love it. It’s wonderful. Just let me grab my stuff” she said with a nod and then bounced off to grab her bag and make her way back, ready to go.

, bubbly nut xD anne rosemary lloyd

PM
^
anne rosemary lloyd
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 10:12 AM

anne rosemary lloyd

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sandra bullock

choreographer

adella serena waters

Anne patiently watched as Della debated to go or not. The girl was still bubbly and smiled at her before she finally nodded that she was going to go with her. ”I will wait here.” Anne told her with a little smile as she readjusted her purse on her shoulder.

Heading out with Della by her side, Anne headed to her car and waited for Della to get settled before she headed to the sandwich shop. ”So this place is good?” She had heard it was from many other dancers, but it was always reassuring to hear it again from someone she was more familiar with.

Even if it was marginally.

It wasn’t long before Anne pulled into the parking lot of the little sandwich shop. She wasn’t sure what she was expecting, but this hadn’t been it. Maybe something a little more put together? Though in her travels she had learned that sometimes the places that weren’t always put together were the best.

Walking inside, the woman quickly began to scan over the menu. ”So what do you recommend?” Anne had a few ideas, but she was interested to know if Della liked it or had heard anything bad about what she was wanting.

”How long have you been dancing now?” At one point, Anne knew the answer to that, but as the years went by she had lost track of the years.

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
adella serena waters
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 09:24 PM

adella serena waters

adella triton from The Little Mermaid

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Barbara Palvin

Dancer

Her/she ♦ 718 posts ♦ 63000 points

each day's a gift
and not a given right
It threw Della off every time that she saw her aunt. Of course she knew that she had an aunt on her mother's side, she had even met her. But she tried not to think about that first time because it made her sad and Della focused on the happy. But it was one thing to know her mother had an identical twin and another thing to see her! It was a little bit of a little jolt everytime she saw her. She didn't mean it and she felt bad for it. But she also wasn't going to hold it against her. Della was generally the sort to not turn people down. Ever. So when her Aunt Anne asked if she wanted to go to lunch she considered and then nodded.

And then bounced off to rinse off and change out of her dance clothes. She mostly only had non-dance clothes thanks to Tina and Lana, and one of those outfits was what she pulled on before she skipped back over. "Ready to go," she confirmed with a smile.

She settled easily into the front seat of the car, sliding her bag down to rest at her face. And beamed. "Yeah, it's so good. I mean, most places around here are pretty awesome. Good refuel food too, really. Which of course makes it even better," she replied in her usual babbling manner. But she meant her words and perhaps she was a bit nervous about actually talking to her aunt. That was new. But totally welcome too. Plus her aunt was in the dance world, that was enough to draw her curiosity really.

Getting there, Della's eyes scanned over the menu, drawn to the sweets as always first. But the voice in her head that might have sounded like her best friend reminded her she had to be more healthy. What did she recommend? She hummed. "Well, I'm going for their turkey club there, with the bacon, because I wanna refuel and behave myself. Mostly. But their Reuben is amazing. And so is the Italian. And oh, well, you sorta can't go wrong I think" she informed Anne with a little nod. Indecisive thy name is Della.

How long has she been dancing? She blinked and thought about it. She had alwAys danced but her official start. "I started learning when I was 8, but I've been with Stepping Stones since I was fifteen" she beamed at the memory of her audition, and then returned the question, almost. "When did you start choreographing?" .

, bubbly nut xD anne rosemary lloyd

PM
^
anne rosemary lloyd
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 11:51 PM

anne rosemary lloyd

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sandra bullock

choreographer

HEARTLINES

Anne nodded, realizing that most of Della’s life had been spent most of her life dancing and had even started out at the company rather young. ”Most of your life has been spent dancing,” she said with an approving little nod. It was good that she had started early, in her mind, the early they start the better. Starting from a young age could teach them so much. They could learn it later, but it wasn’t the same to Anne.

”I started a little over thirty years ago.” She admitted after thinking about it for a while, realizing how much time had passed. The years had passed in the blink of an eye and all blurred together. Chuckling softly, she tucked her hair behind her ear, still in disbelief about how much time had passed.

With their food in hand, Anne headed to one of the tables that looked like it had been recently cleaned. Getting settled, she took a small bite of the sandwich, quick to cover her mouth as she chewed. It took a few moments for her figure out how much she enjoyed the sandwich. ”You were right. The Italian is good.”

Wiping her mouth, Anne sipped on her water. ”What else do you like to do?”

adella serena waters

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]