welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here! make sure to congratulate the winners for the OTMs! and enjoy the anniversary!

Add Reply
New Poll

kinship, daughter + daughter's mother!
arturo david quesada
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 11:12 PM

arturo david quesada

dean mccoppin from the iron giant

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

raúl esparza

mechanic / woodcarver

may is Online

she/her ♦ 25 posts ♦ 58000 points

"Jane"
24-25 | jane porter
ana de armas
Jane is Art's daughter, whom he had in his early 20s, sometime between November 1992 and April 1993. This would make her 24 or 25.

Her life growing up was unconventional, to say the least. Her parents were never officially together - they were casually dating when she was conceived, and had a more or less platonic relationship after she was born. She spent the first four years of her life in LA, where her parents raised her together under one roof, and then spent the rest of her childhood in San Diego, where she moved back and forth between her parents' separate homes.

She did well in school, went to college, and now she's an adult with a job of your choosing who's maintained a very close relationship with her father despite living on her own. Her relationship with her mother is totally up to you.

Personality-wise, the only requirement I have is that she be kind (Art's app mentions that, at one point during her childhood, she successfully nursed an injured bird back to health). I'd love for her spirit to be Jane Porter from Tarzan or maybe Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6, but if you'd like to go in a different direction with her, please feel free!

Her face claim should definitely be Latina, as her father is of Cuban descent. Ana de Armas is pictured to the left there, and she's definitely my first choice, but, again, I'm totally open to ideas.

Art loves his daughter so much and I'd really, really love to have her around. If you'd like to make her, just know that a.) I'd be eternally grateful, and b.) I'd totally be open to chatting via PM or Discord, so hit me up!

"sonia"
45-ish | open spirit
Eva Mendes
Sonia (or open) is the mother of Art's child, whom he cares very deeply for.

Like I mentioned in the ad for Art's daughter above, Sonia and Art were casually dating when Sonia got pregnant. Art was shocked into silence by the news, and walked away before they could really discuss anything. Sonia decided (for reasons that are completely up to you) to keep the baby, and let Art know that she didn't expect anything from him going forward. Despite his earlier reaction, Art ultimately chose to be a part of his child's life.

All of this is discussed in more detail in Art's app, which I recommend at least skimming through for more information on their life together. The gist of it is this: in preparation for the baby, Sonia took a year off from college and moved in together with Art. After the baby was born, she and Art maintained a platonic relationship (with the exception of one night that they never talk about, for their own respective reasons) and managed to raise a healthy, well-adjusted girl they're both exceedingly proud of.

Things like her job and her history before she met Art are open, but I'd like her to be passionate about helping people, as that (at least in part) was what attracted Art to her in the first place. I also imagine that she's got at least a decent relationship with her parents, as I like to think that they helped out quite a bit while Sonia was going to school and raising a baby at the same time.

Her current relationship status is also open. She was the one who suggested to Art that they just be friends after she found out she was pregnant, and then to find separate places when they were planning to move to San Diego when their daughter was four (which, by the way, was also prompted by her job transferring her). She and Art talked about getting married quite a bit, but always decided against it. The one time they slept together while their daughter was growing up, Art nearly proposed, which actually sort of freaked him out. That's why he never talks about that night; Sonia doesn't, either, and the reason for that is, again, completely up to you. Maybe she's found "the one" and is now either engaged or married - that'd actually be super interesting to explore.

So yeah, Sonia and Art's relationship is pretty complicated, and I don't know if any of my rambling in this ad made any sense. If you have questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM or add me on Discord! I just think it'd be a lot of fun to play out her dynamic with Art as co-parents and friends and whatever else because they mean so much to each other and their lives are always going to be intertwined because of their daughter and yeah. Please take her.

Her spirit is wide open. If you want someone from the same movie as Art's spirit, Annie Hughes from The Iron Giant (who's also a mother!) might be a good choice. Her suggested face claim is Eva Mendes, but I'm very, very open to suggestions - I'd absolutely love it if she was Latina, but it's not a requirement.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]