welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❥ like sharks, but worse, old cluster/sense8/rapid fire
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord
Lily hummed to herself softly, she had just gotten off of a shift at the Edinburgh zoo and she was beyond ready to head back home to her flat, it had been that long of a day. She adored the lions that she got to work with, the Asiatic lions were part of the endangered program and they had been here as long as she had been, being that she had transferred here when the program had begun. It was fabulous, really. They were good tempered, and she got to put knowledge to use she might not have gotten a chance to before. It was wonderful.

And it helped that despite the fact that it was cold and rainy—to other people, she was beyond used to it and this was warm to her—she could feel the sun on her back. Through a window, she thought. She smiled a bit and closed her eyes, feeling it around her. She had long ago gotten used to this odd sense of dual sensation. It was almost worth the danger that her second birth had put her into. Whispers. She paused in her enjoyment of the sun to shudder. Whispers had already gotten one of her own cluster just a week and a half ago and it had them all on high alert. The death still had her rattled, to feel that dead end where an extention of herself had once been.

But she could feel all the rest there now, one closer than others.

One who needed her. She paused and leaned against a building, feeling the tug. She could offer her knowledge of animals, getting one of her cluster out of danger by applying that knowledge when it came to a pack of very angry dogs. But she could also help in another area of expertise. Lily had grown up around the sharks, around the upper crust who could be more dangerous than the animals.

She looked around in that other place, stopping her distraction of the warm sun and letting the sensation of being rained on go to the back of her mind, focusing on where her other cluster mate was. She grinned a little bit. ”Just smile, but not too wide, or they’ll think they can talk to you. Keep your eyes cold” she offered, shaking her head. It was joking but after a moment she picked up on the danger. Oh, oh no. There were… people that couldn’t find out what they were here. It was more important not to be noticed than she realized. ”I’ll help, but if it comes t a fight…” she’d be no use then. She wasn’t violent at all, she already had to be bailed out once, last month.

ohhey, jooooin, one and all, old clusterrrr
watch me spread my wings

--------------------
bryan roscoe woods
bry
he/him
dating
bisexual
biology teacher
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
The cool Canadian air whipped at the nape of his neck as he strolled home after a long day. His brown eyes scanned the bright landscape as he tried to keep a lookout for any signs of danger. Whispers had already gotten to one of their own and with it so fresh in their mind everyone was on high alert. Everyone was looking out for each other doing what they could to protect each one. They didn’t want to lose another.

Bryan really didn’t want to lose another.

The cluster had become some of his only friends and despite them all being around the world, he could still visit them and they could visit him when he needed it.

His mind had wondered off which left him with his guard down. Now he was in danger unsure of how to get out of it. Panic began to wash through him as he fought every instinct to turn around and run. Running would only make him look suspicious and right now, for the foreseeable future, he was doing his best to avoid that. Bryan wanted to stay alive.

Suddenly, Lily was beside him telling him what to do. ”I’m not sure how to keep my eyes cold,” he mumbled as he began to panic even more. ”I don’t know how to fight either.” Bryan was one of the more useless ones in the cluster. The knowledge he had was limited and not always entirely helpfully. Unless a person really needed to know how photosynthesis worked, than he was a no go. Not one people would turn to for help.

Bryan slowly started to walk away hoping that the danger would pass and he would be okay, but the sinking feeling in his stomach was telling him otherwise. ”What I do?” He muttered hoping someone would have an answer.

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
One moment in a light drizzle in Edinburgh on her way home from working in a zoo, the next in Canada as she felt lke she might be needed. To anyone else, it would be odd, enough to send her to the looney bin and once upon a time she had been freaked out enough to think just that, but it had been ages, or so it felt like, and now her cluster was simply an extention of herself and one so recently shortened… she shook her head. She had to focus on the now. She didn’t’ want it to shorten again.

She glanced over at Bryan and gave a bit of a teasing answer before she recognized that there was actual danger here. Didn’t know how to keep his eyes cold? She frowned a bit. Lily herself was a cheerful woman but she had learned that lesson as a child. ”Just think of something icy, like snow, or something you hate, even as you smile—no not too much, not too much.” she said, frowning. ”Think of shutting off” it was the best way she could put it.

”Well, hopefully it won’t come to that” she muttered, hoping that she wasn’t being an optimist but one of the others would be helpful, maybe they could… if it came to it, she’d drag someone else in. She had the knack for travelling, most days.

What does he do? Well, she gave the advice she could but it looked like it might go south if they weren’t more than a little bit careful, she frowned. ”Keep walking, not too fast” she muttered, hoping that was the right answer to give. It was like dealing with lions, you had to at least give off the air that you were the top predator in the room, even if, no especially if, you were not at all.

watch me spread my wings

--------------------
bryan roscoe woods
bry
he/him
dating
bisexual
biology teacher
erin
If he was going to get out of this alive he was going to have to do what she was telling him.

And, he couldn’t panic.

Growing up in Canada didn’t mean he had grown to hate the snow or the ice. The man enjoyed it often enough, but he always longed for the warmer weather. But, there was one thing that he hated. Bryan began to think about the man who killed his mother. Maybe now he could finally get that in-between that Lily was trying to tell him to do.

His feet crunched in the snow as he began to walk, hoping he was staying out of danger and praying that none would follow him home. ”I-I’m okay now. Ri-ri-right?” He stuttered terrified that he wasn’t. Fighting wasn’t his style. He tried to prevent it anyway he could and would run at the first sign of it. But, with the Whispers hot on his trail (at least that is what he assumed) he knew it wasn’t going to be an option for him much longer.

”If this comes to a fight then w-w-we need someone else.” Lily didn’t fight and he didn’t fight. Together, they were helpless in a fight. ”An-and if we make it out alive, may-may-maybe one of us should learn how.” Bryan didn’t want to, but at this point it was needed for self-defense more than anything else.

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
Lily had grown up with the sharks of the high class world. It was the place where you could get torn apart behind your back the moment you turned around. She knew how to turn off her emotions and encourage them to come no where near her and she was trying to help Bryan do just that. She was trying anyway, it was something that came instinctually to her so it was hard to teach, but she thought he was doing well. Hoped he was doing well because otherwise they could be in trouble.

Because this was not just like a situation she had been in growing up. This was a little bit more dangerous. She didn’t want anything to happen to Bryan if she could help.

She nodded a bit and walked with him, trying to keep an eye on everything that she could. ”I think so,” she said softly, glancing behind them as they walked along, worried beyond normal levels about him getting followed. Whispers had found another of their cluster before. He couldn’t do it again. The rules of the universe had to be on their side at some point.

It didn’t help that they were both part of the non-combatant side of their cluster. I’m sure we can grab someone else if we need to” she said, trying to be soothing as she could be. They were good at this. Or at least they had been doing this sensate thing for a while, so she had to hope they could. ”But… that’s probably a good idea,” she agreed after a moment. She was fairly strong and fast due to trying to exercise to not be a sitting duck when she was with the lions but she couldn’t fight. Not at all. She could just run…

Which they probably should be doing. Because it looked like they were being tailed. ”I… think running may soon be an option though” she said, trying not to startle him but it looked like they may need some help.

watch me spread my wings

--------------------
bryan roscoe woods
bry
he/him
dating
bisexual
biology teacher
erin
They were going to have to learn how to fight, that much was clear. Bryan could feel the panic rising within him even with Lily’s soothing voice echoing throughout. They were being tailed and with one member of the cluster already having been killed he felt that this person was after him. He felt that his time was coming up and he wasn’t ready for it too. He wanted to survive.

Now more than ever Bryan wished that he had some sort of skill that would be useful to the cluster other than the random facts that were floating through his mind. The random facts that were currently not useful at all.

His dark eyes glanced around, trying to see if he needed to wait to run or just start running right at this moment and hope that his normally clumsy legs would suddenly become graceful limbs. ”I think I’m going to run,” he muttered quietly. He was trying to decide which way to go as he quickened the pace.

Then he started to run.

He tried to keep his breath even as he raced through the area. The sound of footsteps were behind him confirming what they already knew, he was being followed. ”Where do I go?” Hopefully Lily saw something that he didn’t or that someone else would come in and help out. Right now, he could use all the help he could get especially if he was going to survive. ”Do you know how to lose him?”

Why in the world were these people after him?

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
SShoot they were being tailed. Of course they were. Because it was bad enough they had lost one but now Whispers was determined to keep cutting down on their number. It wasn’t like they had asked to be linked. Not that Lily would trade it for anything now that she had it and was used to it, that would make her feel far too alone after all this, but still. They hadn’t. So it wasn’t fair that they were being hunted. She frowned and tried to get back to focus, walking backwards to keep an eye on their tail.

Bryan said he would run and she nodded as his pace quickened and so did her own. ”I’ll stay with you,” she promised him, she would. She wasn’t going to bail and leave him on his own. Where were the others of their group that could fight? Busy, apparently He started to run and she flipped from walking backwards to do the same. Run right with him. She trained so that she would be alright at work so she could run… and she would offer to help with that if need be but he had it, for now at least.

She glanced around. Where to go? ”Go into a store. A crowded store. They won’t do anything stupid in there and maybe we can hide in the crowd, or at least wait him out until he leaves” she muttered, looking over his shoulder and looking for crowds of people that they could hide in. She pointed. ”In there maybe?” she said, trying to keep her thoughts straight and think on her feet. She didn’t want to lose Bryan too. It was bad enough they had already lost one of their own.

It had to be Whispers again, didn’t it? Why else would anyone be chasing after Bryan? She didn’t think that he was the sort to get into trouble with anyone else, on purpose or on accident. She just hoped that they got out of this okay.

watch me spread my wings

--------------------
bryan roscoe woods
bry
he/him
dating
bisexual
biology teacher
erin
He was nervous, thankful for the one individual who was willing to stay with him and help him. Bryan was trying to remain confident that whatever happened wouldn’t be him breathing his last breaths, but it was becoming increasingly difficult for him to think that. ”Thank you,” he muttered as his dark eyes searched for any place that would provide him some cover.

A store, a crowded store. She was right. That would be best. Bryan quickly headed into the store she suggested and tried to remain calm as he kept his eyes open for the people that were following him. The ones that had to be Whispers. It didn’t make sense if it was anyone else.

Weaving in between people, he pretended to look at the items on the shelves. Trying on sunglasses and hats, Bryan tried to disguise himself in case Whispers came into the store with him. But, from looking in mirrors it seemed that he was okay. For now at least.

”I don’t seem them anymore. I’m… I’m okay right?” God, he hoped that he was. ”Do you see any signs of them?”

lily cadence savarra - more?

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
Lily waved off Bryan's thanks with a smile. How could she go back to her own head knowing that he could be in danger? Knowing that she could lose another of her cluster? She couldn't. She felt like that made it at least a little bit selfish so she wasn't going to then accept a thank you, right? That would just be disingenuous. Plus, she wouldn't want to be alone either. So why would she leave Bryan on his own? "Where else would I go" she said, instead, with a smile.

They were still following, why? Why couldn't they just leave their cluster alone? They had already gotten one of them, wans't that enough? Lily huffed a bit at the thought. But then she pointed out a crowded store. That was the way to go, right? Go into a crowd and that would make it easier to avoid anyone, or at least make it harder for them to do something. All it would take would be Bryan yelling to make a good dozen witnesses and they didn't want that.

Right? She hoped so.

He didn't see them. Lily wandered about the store with him, again wondering the limits of this connection but so far it seemed silly to question rigth now. "I don't see them either... Maybe they gave up?" she questioned with a small frown. "What tipped them off in the first place anyway" she grumbled with a bigger frown. She had thought that they were safer now. That they had gone off of the radar. Damn.

watch me spread my wings

--------------------
bryan roscoe woods
bry
he/him
dating
bisexual
biology teacher
erin
Bryan sighed a sigh of relief as they seemed to have given up and moved onto another group or lost him and were waiting for him to come out before they decided to strike again. His heart was still pounding as he wandered around the store. Even though Lily was there talking to him he wished she truly was there. He felt he’d be able to draw more comfort from that.

”I hope they did,” he whispered, still trying to get his heart rate back to normal. ”I don’t know.” The man ran through everything he did wondering what mistake he could have made to tip them off, but at the moment he couldn’t remember anything that should have tipped them off. It made no sense. Someone must have sold them out. But, now the question was who?

”I guess I need to pack my bags. Move somewhere.” Bryan hated moving, but right now he didn’t see another choice. He thought that was the only way to keep himself and everyone else safe. ”You have any good recommendations?” Maybe he just needed to move farther north, or maybe it would be better if he stayed with someone else from his cluster. Maybe together they would be safer.

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
For the moment, at least, it looked like they were actually in the clear. Lily let loose a breath of relief as she glanced around, before trying to figure out what could have tipped them off. It didn't help that Bryan didn't seem to know what could have set them on the trail of him in the first place. She scowled a little bit and ran her fingers through her mane of hair. "I don't either," she murmured. Damn. That wasn't good at all.

Maybe it had something to do with the member of the cluster they had lost? Would they have gotten their names from her? Damn, she hoped not. That just made it worse, if that was even possible. Losing one of their own was hard enough. She scowled. Why couldn't they just leave the cluster in peace? It wasn't like they had asked for this but it also wasn't like they had done anything to anyone else! They were just trying to live.

She tried to brighten Bryan's spirits when he said that he needed to move. "Well a change of pace can be a good thing? A new start? A new adventure?" she tried, and then frowned. Any ideas. "Well, Edinburgh is lovely if you want to trade snow for rain" she said, laughing a little. And as much as she hated to admit it, they could hide behind her father's money here. That tended to talk for all that she liked to pretend she wanted nothing to do with her faimly. "I've got a spare room. Or maybe if you wanna go somewhere warmer, the others probably do too, aye?" she said, trying to think it through. They could all end up having to move though. Go somewhere reomte. Harder to find. She didn't want to think about that, but it was sadly a possibility.

312 - more? - bryan roscoe woods
watch me spread my wings

--------------------
bryan roscoe woods
bry
he/him
dating
bisexual
biology teacher
erin
Bryan was thankful that Lily was doing her best to comfort him and make the best out of the situation. It was something he needed to think about, especially right now. It would help, he hoped.

Then she mentioned Edinburgh. He thought it would be nice to have someone near him. Someone who was going through the same thing and could understand the fear that took place every day as he wandered if today was going to be the day that he was caught.

”The cold doesn’t bother me.” He had grown up in Canada his whole life. The cold was part of his life. The snow was something he enjoyed even, but he was truly beginning to feel like he was going to have to give it up. ”I’ll find a way to you.” He wasn’t sure how the safest way to get there would be, but he would figure it out. Hopefully. ”I’ll get there as soon as I can.” Maybe there was a plane that would get there soon. ”Should I go get anything? Or head straight for the airport?” Maybe at this point it would be better to head straight to the airport. There was a chance they would be expecting him to head home.

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
Lily always tried to be the optimist. Or at least, she tried to brighten other’s spirits. She knew that was probably terribly hard for Bryan right now. He was being followed by those they thought wanted to hurt their cluster! Well, he had been. They were lost now, hopefully. Lily took another look around, just to be sure. It never hurt to have an extra set of eyes, after all. The bonuses of what they could do. She wanted to try and ligthten the mood anyway, mentioning Edinburgh when he talked of moving.

It wasn’t a lie to say she had a spare room. And maybe it would be better to have some of them in the same place. Being spread out hadn’t helped the person that they had lost such a short time ago. Maybe it would do them good to have a united front. Or something. So she suggested it, trying to make it light about trading snow for rain. It was often raining here, it seemed like. But Lily was used to it. She wouldn’t know what to do with sunny days that went on and on.

The cold didn’t bother him. She smiled. ”I don’t doubt it. It seems rather chilly here” she said, glancing around. Before she had been connected to Bryan, she had never been. It was sort of fascinating. Soon as he could. She breathed a sigh of relief. It would be interesting to actually physically meet one of her cluster, she thought. And it would make her feel better. Bringing anything? ”Well most things I think you can pick up here unless you have essentials… though you may need your passport to actually get here” she said, frowning a little. Mostly because getting said passport could be dangerous, if they were waiting for him. She would much rather he came straight here… that just may be a problem, was all.

312 - more? - bryan
watch me spread my wings

--------------------
bryan roscoe woods
bry
he/him
dating
bisexual
biology teacher
erin
He frowned. She was right. To get to Edinburgh he would need his passport, but if they were tracking him, which he figured they were, it would surely send up flags. They would be on him once again and he would have nowhere to run. On top of that, he would be putting another member of the cluster in danger.

Bryan paced back and forth trying to think of something. Someway to get there where he would feel safe and wouldn’t endanger anyone else in the process. His fingers ran through his hair and rubbed the nape of his neck, his mind reeling. He didn’t know how to get a fake passport in a short time. He didn’t know how to get one at all and even if he did he would be too terrified to use it, figuring he would get caught. ”How am I supposed to get there if I can’t fly?” There was a chance it wasn’t as bad as they thought it was. He could fly and get there without any worries, but he didn’t know.

He thought about it more and more, trying to decide if it was worth the risk or if they were just making it out to be something it wasn’t. ”Do you think it is worth the risk?” His voice was quiet, afraid to hear the answer. Bryan was in danger here, so he felt he didn’t have many options left. Unless he found his way onto a boat that was heading that way, but once again, he had no idea how to figure that out.

BY MITZI

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
single
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
How was he supposed to get here if he couldn’t fly. The question made her blanch. It was true, how could he get to her if they were tracking him, if they were watching him. How could he get here if he didn’t fly? A boat trip would take too long. She frowned. She knew people here, she was wealthy enough here, but would that translate? And then she swore colorfully, and then colorfully again. She knew what she could do, it would just gall her to do it. But for her cluster?

She would.

Was it worth the risk? She was asking herself the same thing.

”My… I mean, you know my father is wealthy. I can… he has business there. I can get there. And get you back with me. In the company plane. Money talks, right?” she said it casually, as if it was nothing really, nothing to go and talk to her father, or give in to what he wanted from her. But she could weasel her way out of it again, she was good at that. He could never keep Lily pinned down for too long, and he knew it. It frustrated him. So in a way, this could be fun. She shook her head.

Even still, that would require Bryan to keep his head down for the twenty four hours it would take her to get there, and the next twelve hours until they could take off again. It was risky. ”I can’t get there until tomorrow though. Is that too long? Maybe it’s best if we take the risk…” she frowned, unsure what was the better option, which made more sense? Which kept the rest of her cluster safe, as she felt like they hadn’t been in far too long.

312 - more? - bryan
watch me spread my wings

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution