welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here! make sure to congratulate the winners for the OTMs! and enjoy the anniversary!

Add Reply
New Poll

lead on, atlas
alyssa kara forsteri-shepherd
 Posted: Mar 2 2016, 01:05 AM

valka from How to Train Your Dragon

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

owner of serendipity flowers

She/her ♦ 240 posts ♦ 31000 points

a world on fire
even after all this time she still wasn't used to seeing in color. when alyssa had moved to san diego she never expected to find her soulmate. especially, not one that turned out to be such a wonderful friend. for that was all cameron was to her. a brother, her friend, the other piece of her that was missing. she loved the man to death, but not in the way that she had loved brian. while brian hadn't been her soulmate he had been the man she had loved until death parted them.

dating when you already had your soulmate was a touchy subject. many didn't understand the relationship she had with cam. they all believed that she should be married to her soulmate instead of living in separate houses. none of her partners had ever even met her son because of those reasons. plus, she had never really wanted to invite anyone else in when cameron was already working so well as a paternal figure for joseph. that didn't mean she didn't want love, but it could wait while she enjoyed these years with her son and soulmate.

usually, alyssa didn't deliver flowers. the normal girl was out sick and the police station was just down the street within easy walking distance plus, the day was wonderful with clear blue sky that kept calling at her to look up at it, aly found herself staring up at the sky instead of working. before the colors came into her world people had tried to describe sunsets to her. now that aly could see them for herself even her grandparents hadn't done the beautiful skies justice.

as soon as she stepped into the station alyssa regretted her decision. there was too many people here and no chance of her finding this lucky annabeth. if it was the fbi aly would be giving cameron a call right away fro help. sadly, he wouldn't be of too much use right now. a quick glance showed that everyone at the counter was busy with a line a mile long. the first person that looked important aly headed towards. the man was handsome and certainly stood out from everyone else that was here. "excuse me, could you help me find someone?"

aegean silas forsteri

PM
^
aegean silas forsteri
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 12:46 AM

aegean silas forsteri

george from paperman

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

patrick dempsey

SDPD commissioner

♀ ♦ 145 posts ♦ 40000 points

illuminate.
a world of black and white has always fitted him.

silas didn't know why, but he had always been comfortable in a land without colour. never did he mind that his friends and family were finding soulmates, and living in a new world of light. nevermind that his previous marriages had been colourless, with his former spouses also not really minding that silas was not their soulmates, but wanting a life with him anyway. as much as he wondered what it would be like to finally live with the love of his life, he was content. none of his marriages had lasted, thanks to fate, but he did not mind. he was old. and if he had a soulmate, he would have found one a long time ago, he reckoned.

he was waiting for the train to go home, lazily smoking a cigarette. white mist hung about in the air as he breathed in the noxious fumes, but as he wasn't really living much, silas didn't think about the repercussions. it wasn't as if he smoked regularly anyway. when he saw somebody approaching him, clearly in colour, silas blinked. he removed the cancer stick from his mouth, and crushed it underneath his shoe. no need to breathe carbon whatever into this colored woman's face. as he gazed at her, he could not help but wonder if the rumours of a soulmate for him really were true, and that his was finally here.

impossible.

"i can, and i will," he replied in a perfunctory tone. "if you tell me why you are bathed in colour." silas was cynical enough to not jump to conclusions, as he had faced too many disappointments in his life. it would not surprise him if this so turned out to be another, he has been spurned enough in this lifetime, and this one would be no different.

alyssa kara shepherd

― zoe ―

PM
^
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 11:25 AM

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

a world on fire
before cameron alyssa hadn't done much research on soulmates. she had brian and joseph between those two she had everything she needed in life. even if it was a life of just black and white. finding cameron had changed both of their lives. after him aly had done all the research she could trying to find out how many soulmates were actually just friends. there weren't many cases, but there were certainly more than other ideas. like the fact where there were some who found their soulmate in someone that already had found someone else that brought color to their life.

being in san diego meant alyssa's smile showed up bright and often. one was growing right now one her face at the thought that her job was going to get so much easier. having help from someone meant she could hand these flowers over and be on her way. well, along with watching this handsome man for a while. he was certainly easy on the eyes.

the smile slipped from her face at his next words. shit. he saw colors because of her. this was going to be hard to explain. "the easy answer to that would be because i am your soulmate," alyssa sighed. "there is a longer and harder answer, though. one we should probably not talk about on the side of the street." if they talked here this man would be able to leave before listening to all of her words. alyssa was going to try her hardest to make him listen to all her explanation about cameron. her right hand went out to grip his arm. words might not be enough to keep this strange, handsome man with her. "first, i need to find this annabeth. then, could we talk some more?"

aegean silas forsteri

PM
^
aegean silas forsteri
 Posted: May 18 2016, 07:39 PM

aegean silas forsteri

george from paperman

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

patrick dempsey

SDPD commissioner

illuminate.
he watched as the bright smile slid off her face at his words, silas' eyes narrowing in suspicion and trepidation. already he had been steeling himself for shitty news, and her words only served to prove it. it didn't seem likely that she was his soulmate, as the blonde did not seem to be saying the same thing. perhaps she was not seeing him in colour as well. the thought stung him more than he cared to admit, but the commissioner held his tongue, his face darkening.

the sting of rejection was barely there, but palpable enough. seeing that she wanted to talk somewhere else, he nodded, and stepped aside. it looked like he was not going to go home anytime soon. she had her own important business to deal with though, more keen on finishing it than explaining the whole soulmate concept to him. "i need her full name, and whatever you know about her, really. we'll find her, and we'll give you her number and address if you need it and all."

once alyssa was satisfied that she would now be able to find annabeth, silas gestured towards his office. the door was as usual, stacked with happy post-its from a certain detective. grimacing, and immediately making a mental note to lecture him later, silas unlocked his door, and went in. gesturing towards the chair opposite his desk, he sat down as well, blue eyes hard. "miss shepherd, was it? perhaps now you can...tell me about this soulmate concept."

alyssa kara shepherd

― zoe ―

PM
^
 Posted: May 19 2016, 01:14 AM

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

a world on fire
she didn't know this man that she was apparently the soulmate to, but alyssa could guess that he wasn't happy. she wouldn't be happy if she was in his shoes. finding that her soulmate already had another would have devastated aly. admitting everything now would have solved this problem with him easily, but there were the flowers in her left hand to consider. there should be enough time to have this conversation, though. the call had said anytime this evening to deliver them. plus, if she had to make a run for it the flowers would be a good excuse.

it was hard to pry her hand away from him. this feeling was what had been missing when she had met cameron. there was love between the two of them, but no fluttering hope inside of her stomach that whatever this relationship was could go somewhere. "annabeth summers is her name and i believe she works here at the police department," she laughed at the thought of needing this girl's address. "i don't think her address or number is needed. all i have to do is give her these flowers her fiance ordered from my flower shop."

he was able to answer all her questions easily. still, she was wound up tight inside with worry. there was a chance she was going to ruin someone else's life today if this conversation didn't go well. she followed him into an office and took the offered seat. this was the perfect place since he wouldn't be able to get past her without aly being able to stop him.

silas' question made her eyebrows scrunch together in confusion. alyssa would have thought everyone knew about soulmates by now. "well, first have you ever heard about people being soulmates and yet they are only friends? that there is nothing romantic between the two of them besides that of love between family members?" aly knew she was bombarding him with questions, but she had to ask everything to make her feelings for cameron clear. "because, there are such relationships and i am in one with my best friend, cameron. we have color because of each other and yet we aren't a couple. he is more like my brother more than anything else." aly hadn't meant to talk so much, but she just had so much to say. "so, what i am saying is i do have a soulmate already, but we aren't in a romantic relationship."

aegean silas forsteri

PM
^
aegean silas forsteri
 Posted: May 19 2016, 03:27 AM

aegean silas forsteri

george from paperman

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

patrick dempsey

SDPD commissioner

illuminate.
oppressed anger was beginning to rear its awful head once more. silas was no stranger to it whatsoever, his resentment of his own predicament on his persona life, and the world in general often put up in a filthy mood which his co-workers received bits and pieces of. he was not a wrathful boss, but he was firm, and placed his foot down hard on them whenever they fucked up. as healthy as it was a way for the grizzly commissioner to let off steam, it was not enough. regardless, silas' face was carefully pleasant now, listening to alyssa with polite interest.

"summers? shoulda said so earlier." taking the flowers, he gestured a nearby officer over, and muttered that she pass it to annabeth. he felt a pang of even more resentment at the thought of her being engaged, and realized just how little he knew about his coworkers. honestly, silas was not good with people on a first name basis, preferring to bark at them crisply through their surnames. there was a fine line between work and getting to know them personally, and it was a line the man knew how to walk very well.

listening to alyssa speak about soulmates, his nod was slow. yes, both his marriages had been like that in a way, neither party having viewed the other in colour. alyssa was the first he had ever seen bathed in so much light, but it appeared that she did not see the same within him. one did not need a soulmate to have a romantic relationship. it was mostly a bonus if anything, it was not that crucial to having a love life. but he was getting old, and here his soulmate was, right in his face, and she had already found hers, that was clearly not him.

"i see," was his simple reply, lacing his fingers together. "that is fantastic. i hope that you are happy with him." silas was already throwing in the towel without thinking twice, washing his hands off soulmates and love and rainbows and all the happiness in the world. "well, good luck, miss shepherd," he said, giving her a faux smile. "it must have been lovely to have finally found him."

silas is a negative bat

alyssa kara shepherd

― zoe ―

PM
^
 Posted: May 19 2016, 09:01 PM

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

a world on fire
before she could blink the flowers were gone off to the recipient. following the officer with her eyes alyssa suppressed a groan. there went her escape route. the only upside was that there was going to be one happy woman somewhere in this building. unlike her companion who looked composed, but aly could guess he wasn't that happy. she couldn't fault him for feeling that way. in the past, all of her dates had left in a huff after knowing she already had a soulmate. here she was his soulmate and she already had another.

an arrow of pain alyssa's her heart. she must have lost whatever that was that attracted men because not even this man who she was the soulmate to wanted her. if that was the case she was just going to have to give up now on ever trying to find someone to love again. instead of being the old cat lady she would become the old dog lady. joseph would probably like to see her alone instead of moving on from his father.

no. alyssa had never been a quitter when it came to love and she wasn't going to become one now. "good luck with what? trying to find a date that won't run away at the words of me having a soul mate? because that is what i need luck with. trying to find someone to love romantically again." her eyes darkened at the word again. no matter how many years passed aly still missed her husband. still, that wasn't going to stop her from trying to have something with silas.

"it was wonderful meeting cameron. he helped me piece myself together after my husband died," aly replied the last word forced from her mouth. while time had healed the wound that brian had left on her heart it still hurt to talk about his death. "was it not wonderful to meet me? the colors are brilliant. i am sure we could be just as amazing together if you will have me. i know i would like to explore whatever this is between us."

aegean silas forsteri

PM
^
aegean silas forsteri
 Posted: May 20 2016, 01:14 PM

aegean silas forsteri

george from paperman

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

patrick dempsey

SDPD commissioner

illuminate.
he could see pain in her eyes, and it dawned on him that this may not be alyssa's first time in being turned away because she had already found someone, even if that someone was not going to be the one to raise a family with, or wake up next to. silas could empathize with them, because who was going to pursue a woman who had already found the love of her life? it would not to do get in the way of things, even if countless romantic relationships have still formed between people who did not see each other in colour, or were willing to accept that only one party would be able to see them in colour. silas had become too bitter to want to think things through, always jumping the gun where matters of romance were concerned, that is to completely dismiss it.

his eyes widened at her next words, more concerned with her raising voice than her own helpless predicament. it took a while for the words to register properly though, and they only sank in after he got up, and shut the door to his office. there was no need for his staff to hear any of this. it was a known fact that he was divorced, he didn't need the whole station coming down on him gleefully because his soulmate was in the same office as him. "what did you expect, miss shepherd? no one wants to get in between you and him," silas' reply was blunt. "i may have my own fair share of ruined relationships, but i'm no homewrecker."

the commissioner paused, falling silent. the colours were lovely, alyssa's soft hair in a bright hue, her eyes piercing, her skin pale and kissable. he wished that she could see him in colour as well, as he had no idea what he had, but he had long since settled for not knowing. "you'd settle for a one-sided soulmate?" he asked her, bewildered. sure, the colours were on his end, but she seemed willing enough to try something with him, even if she had already found hers. "i think you're lovely, miss shepherd, but i'm long past my prime." jaded and resentful, cranky and bitter. there weren't really very many qualities that proved him an ideal candidate.

alyssa kara shepherd

― zoe ―

PM
^
 Posted: May 24 2016, 11:40 PM

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

a world on fire
to say she was upset was an understatement. alyssa was quickly becoming furious at this situation. obviously, she was silas' soulmate and yet he was just throwing her away. "there is no home to wreck! there is nothing between me and cameron and there never will be. all that i have is a home that was broken years ago." cameron had certainly helped piece alyssa back together, but that hadn't helped with her home. in the middle of the night, she still woke up from dreams of a warm body beside her to just an empty bed.

the fury that was close to eruption died when he went to the door. instead of moving like she had planned alyssa was stuck to her seat. he was really going to leave. even as he stayed in the room her lungs were frozen with fear. slowly, she was able to breathe once again while he paced back and forth. true, he might not her soulmate, but that didn't mean she still couldn't love him.

silence was one of alyssa's close friends so it didn't bother her when the room went quiet. it gave her time to actually look at this man standing before her. worry at him leaving had left her with little time to actually drink him in. the first impression on him being a handsome man was accurate. it would certainly be easy to wake up next to silas every morning. "i wouldn't be settling in any way," alyssa answered. "i have always believed that love is love no matter what." growing up around her grandparents who hadn't been soulmates had shown alyssa that there could be true love without colors. which meant there could still be love between her and silas no matter how strange their circumstance.

"as you can tell i am not quite in my prime either. i bet we can still have many happy years together anyways." the rest of the world might consider them past their prime. still, alyssa knew that they could still have something wonderful together. "plus, i have to add that you are still very handsome no matter what age you are."

aegean silas forsteri

PM
^
aegean silas forsteri
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 10:55 AM

aegean silas forsteri

george from paperman

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

patrick dempsey

SDPD commissioner

illuminate.
silas' eyes narrowed. this was a first for him, to have his soulmate in front of him who did not feel the same way about him, but who was also not in love with her own soulmate. his jaw set, his lips tightened, he was not too sure what to think about this. she didn't look as though she was lying, as she looked too genuinely upset to even come up with such a thing. he leaned back in his seat, surveying her. "and why is there nothing between you and your soulmate?" the commissioner asked her, looking bemused. all of the other cases were not like this, all which were nothing but happy endings.

"love..." he mused, looking thoughtful. "i gave up on that a long time ago." it was hard for him to believe in it once more, even if alyssa in front of him was bathed in colour, and the whole world was glowing. he never found his soulmate until now, and previously, he had thought that it was too late for him. of course, he knew of cases where people around the age of seventy still found love, but him? he was too pessimistic, and cynical for that.

alyssa's eyes shone with hope. he wondered how strange, and yet just how painful it was to find the one you were meant to spend the rest of your life with, but not be in love with him. he chuckled at her compliment, his smile highlighting the wrinkles on his face. "well, i still have something going for me," silas laughed, shaking his head. "i hope you know what you're saying." she was so wiling, so brave to plunge into the unknown with him. "how long have you been alone?" maybe the question was too blunt, but he had to know. he has been on his own for a long, long time, and while he wondered if he should even bother to try and change it for the third time, he could not help but feel that this....could actually be it.

alyssa kara shepherd

― zoe ―

PM
^
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 11:47 AM

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

a world on fire
before she had even fallen for brian alyssa had been disappointed. he wasn't her soul mate so what was the use in falling for him? some of her anger at him had been because he wasn't the one supposedly meant for her. in the end, brian had won her over and they had years of happiness together. sometimes, alyssa wondered what would have happened if he hadn't died. would he have ever found his soulmate? what would have happened if he had? those questions would never be answered because he had died leaving her along with his lost soulmate forever alone.

when cameron had first fallen into her life alyssa had never even thought of loving him romantically. he was everything to her but her romantic love interest. "because he was and is my brother. the person i turn to when there is no one left in the world, but also the one that i could never find myself kissing." just the thought of kissing him had her shuddering a little. there was no way she was ever going to kiss cam no matter how drunk she got around him. "he is my safe place where i don't have to worry about the heartbreak that love could bring."

it was sad to see this handsome man still believing that love was lost to him. there was probably a whole line of broken hearted people sad that he wasn't their soulmate. "i am sorry to hear that. i gave up on it for a while, but a life without love isn't worth living." aly murmured. she had been a ghost without some form of love in her life.

the hope that had slowly started to blossom inside of her heart quickly sprang into full bloom. there was a chance. a slim chance that he might give them a chance. this was more than she had ever gotten in the past few years. most men just up and left when aly told them about cameron. "i haven't been so sure in what i am saying for years." she would give the world for a chance at the two of them being together. even at the mention of being alone the flower of hope didn't die. while being along still hurt alyssa had learned to live with the pain. "brian died eleven years ago. i lost myself to a grief for a while before i was able to move on but the loneliness has never truly gone away." alyssa leaned towards him as far as the chair would allow her to go. standing up could break the spell they were now under and alyssa wouldn't let that happen. "how long has it been for you?"

aegean silas forsteri

PM
^
aegean silas forsteri
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 01:40 AM

aegean silas forsteri

george from paperman

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

patrick dempsey

SDPD commissioner

come as you are
as you were, as I want you to be As a friend, as a friend, as and old enemy Take your time, hurry up, the choice is yours, don't be late Take a rest as a friend as and old memoria
memoria, memoria
silas’ own love life had been hopeless. the soulmate principle was just bullshit for him, and seeing his colleagues fall in love had forced him to turn a blind eye to it. he had been more and more negative, more and more angry and bitter the more he saw it actually happening to them. they spoke about colours, of lights that they have never experienced before. him, who ever really saw his world in black and wall despite his own marriages, had led to believe that it was all a lie. it was merely a fabrication made by society to keep love alive. which was why he was hard-pressed to believe everything aly was saying. that she had found her own soulmate, but could not fall in love with him. and here she was now, she was his, but she did not see the same colours on him. "huh," the commissioner remarked, raising his eyebrows. "didn't know that it worked that way. seems rather...far-fetched, but i guess soulmates could come in your best friends too." what would he know? he has never seen colour in his entire life until he met this woman.

he barked with harsh laughter. "really, lady. then i should've offed myself years ago." the words came out casually, though he was seething with pain inside. silas has always done well in keeping his emotions to himself. he had to, for station, and his fellow colleagues, but he was immensely bitter about his whole life. he was too busy being angry, and sorry for himself to do anything productive about it, instead allowing this cycle of self-destruction to continue and escalate to where he was now. he was even more furious with himself than before, and drowned himself in his work, occasionally letting off some steam by being grouchy with his employees for being stupid. he had to displace his anger somewhere, and while his officers were not the right target, he made sure to give it to them in bites.

silas felt like a drink. he wanted to pretend that he had heard and seen nothing, that this woman had never appeared in his life. yet, he couldn't chase her away. his world now shone in colour, and he knew an opportunity when he saw one. the thought about getting into a new relationship made him gag, but he could always try to befriend his soulmate first. besides, she did seem like a nice person, even if she didn't see the same colours like he did. "i'm sorry to hear about you husband," said silas, his tone sympathetic. that had came out too easily...but he was used to telling the families of dead victims the same thing, being the bearer of bad news in the face of tragedy. "a few years, give or take." he shrugged at her. what was it now, three? since that last marriage ended? fuck if he knew anymore, he was tired of the whole game. he was getting old, he didn't have time to waste on this shit. yet, there was something in him, instinct rearing its head and encouraging him to try this. that it would be wise for him to take this chance. "miss shepherd, i barely know you. i'm in no position to try anything," he laughed wryly. he has been out of this game for so long, he didn't know how to start. "where do i begin?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]