WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

character of the month:
jim silver
ship of the month:
daia
thread of the month:
just admit it love

Add Reply
New Poll

♔ REIGN ME IN, erin/willoe
willis brandon chung
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 12:29 AM
23 years
grant gustin
pooh bear
from winnie the pooh
barista
bisexual
combat shotgun is Offline / 281 posts / ♀

lean on me chloe anne davis
what had once been a laughable dream had surprisingly turned into reality. willis was going to take chloe out! on a date! he had been pleasantly delighted when she had accepted, since he had initially thought that all this while he simply hadn't a snowball's chance with the blooming fashion designer. it squeezed his heart a little to know that he was special to her in some way, just like she has always been to him, but maybe it had taken her that long to figure that out that she felt the same way. he wasn't surprised, since this was chloe they were talking about, but oh no, he most certainly was not complaining. his sister had been happy for him, but she had also expressed concerns and worry that he should still be careful. he could get his heart broken anytime, and she didn't want that.

but willis had cheerily brushed her off, and bid her good-bye. he hoped that he looked dapper enough for chloe's standards, but seeing how she usually commented on how fattening and sugary his favorite foods were, there didn't seem to be much of a problem for his fashion choices. trashy, electronic music boomed out of the car as he pulled up outside chloe's apartment, and texted her that he was here. to be honest, as well as his cooking skills were, his music choices left little to be desired. unfortunately, he loved jigging and bouncing to electronic music, and fortunately for him, there were plenty of other people who loved this sort of music as well.

when chloe appeared, he turned down the music, and beamed at her. "hello!" giving her a quick onceover, willis beamed at her even more. "you look fantastic!" he leaned over to the back seat, and dropped a small bouquet of flowers in her lap. "i thought you might like this." maybe willis was being too cheesy for her liking, but he didn't care. he didn't exactly go on dates often, let alone have girlfriends either, so now was as good as a time as any to start fawning over and spoiling someone.

PM
^
chloe anne davis
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 11:57 AM
23 years
she/her
kelsey asbille chow
cruella de vil
from 101 dalmations
fashion designer
asexual
erin is Offline / 500 posts / she/her

Chloe still wasn’t sure how she felt about this. For so long she had been determined not to go on dates or get involved with anyone because it would be a distraction from her future, from her dreams. But somehow, Willis had worn her down and now she was getting ready to go on a date with him. Her hair was in loose curls that flowed over her shoulders. Bright red lips stood out while her eyes popped with the combination of makeup she put on. The dress hugged her body in all the right places (which was everywhere) and her heels clicked on the floor as she headed out to meet Willis.

”Hello.” Her dark eyes looked over him to notice he had tried with his clothes. He looked better today than he had ever looked. ”I know I do. You look good.” Moments later there were flowers sitting in her lap. She looked at them with a raised eyebrow. Chloe had never gotten flowers, not unless she bought them herself which she rarely did. ”Oh.” Picking them up, she looked at them. She got the feeling that he spent some time picking out the perfect bouquet. ”Thank you.” Chloe finally told him after a while.

Looking ahead, she looked around, still trying to wrap her mind around the flowers. ”What did you plan?” Chloe hoped that he knew her well enough not to choose anything awful for them to do for the day. Otherwise this wasn’t going to last very long.

PMEmailAIM
^
willis brandon chung
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 08:58 AM
23 years
grant gustin
pooh bear
from winnie the pooh
barista
bisexual

"well, that's big coming from you! thank you!" willis chirped, beaming at her happily. he knew how critical she was when it came to people and their clothing, and to actually have her compliment that part of him made his heart swell. he was not exactly a fashion affecionado, but a few choice tips from annie and his other girlfriends, as well as the good ol' internet had him pick out a decent outfit. that was...very much like...most of his other semi-formal outfits, but he looked great!! he didn't have much on him to groom, unlike the ladies. chloe on the other hand, had clearly put some effort into herself tonight. as usual. she always looked good anyway!

"we are going to lunch!" was he being too excited for this? maybe. he knew that his wallet was going to have a big hole by the end of the night, but he didn't mind. he wanted to treat chloe to something fancy, and he knew that she liked fancy things. willis on the other hand, was happy chowing down on a big burger, but he knew that she watched her weight. she was picky with her food, gotta fit into those dresses and all, he reckoned. as far as he was concerned, chloe would always look perfect. even if she was a big whale.

"and then uh..." his brows furrowed. "we could make flower crowns?" his mouth opened into a delighted expression. "eh? eh?" he had learned how to do that the other day, and he wanted to showcase his skills to chloe. or if she was not up for that, then he was perfectly fine with improvising on something else to do. he was just wanted to spend time with her, bask in her...sometimes questionably nice company, but he did like her all the same.

PM
^
chloe anne davis
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 09:02 PM
23 years
she/her
kelsey asbille chow
cruella de vil
from 101 dalmations
fashion designer
asexual
erin is Offline / 500 posts / she/her

the nights of all my youth pressed into one glass
of water
By now, Chloe should have known that he was going to be excited about this, but she was still shocked and left not knowing what to do. He was excited about lunch. Lunch. Granted, he was always excited about food. ”Where are we going?” Maybe it would be someplace fancy. She wanted something healthy and a salad wasn’t going to do it.

Her eyebrow raised as she looked at him, wondering what he was going to say. He seemed conflicted on what they were going to do, like he hadn’t really planned everything out. ”Flower crowns?” Her nose scrunched up slightly as she thought about sitting around making flower crowns. Chloe knew that it was a fashion statement for some, but she never was a fan of it. If flowers were going to be a part of the outfit, they weren’t going to be a part of it that way. ”Do we have too?” She questioned, hoping that he had another idea and that was just a joke. ”Do you have another idea?” If not maybe she would cave in and make flower crowns with him.

Maybe.

”Let’s go.” Chloe basically demanded wanting to get this date moving. She glanced back down at the flowers in her lap, still not sure what to think about it. ”Who all did you end up telling?”

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
willis brandon chung
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 03:30 AM
23 years
grant gustin
pooh bear
from winnie the pooh
barista
bisexual

willis beamed. "some place supppeerrr fancy~" he said, still trying to not think about the fact that his wallet was going to have a big hole by the end of it, but he'd be fine. chloe would have her selection on what to eat that would hopefully tickle her fancy. if she was going to pick a salad again, though, he was going to eyeball her. willis had nothing against vegetables, but he was a foodie. he enjoyed eating, mostly carbs, and he had a spare stomach for dessert. anything with honey in it was always a go. he was determined that he was going to die of diabetes some day, but hey, at least he would die happy, right? it wouldn't be a pleasant way to go, but it would totally be expected.

another idea on how to spend the day? well, no. he had come up with that right on the spot. "no, not really," he told her honestly, his tone cheerful. she looked completely disapproving, but he had found them fun to make, and the fact that he looked kinda pretty wearing them helped too. "i've still got some reeds and daisies back in my room," willis went on, pretending to not notice her expression on how she felt about it. "or we could totally make desserts together." another happy smile. "but...what do you want to do?"

putting the gear in, he drove towards the restaurant. "i told my sister," he said. "and my dads. and della? other than that, no one else." for the time being. he turned to her, raising his eyebrows. "did you tell anyone?" he wondered if she would want to make it public. willis was more than happy to tell the world, but chloe? he wasn't too sure. when they arrived, he moved to open the door for her, and slid his arm through hers easily. "see? some place to your liking. i'm not sure about the food, but hopefully it'll be good."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Mystic Mayhem Reluctant Heroes Storybrooke once upon a dream Civil Requiem RoyalsandRebels OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH

toggle cbox