welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

eaten by school
twinkle twinkle tokki
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 09:57 PM

twinkle twinkle tokki

your heart from <3

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

boys r cute

face claim:

someone cute

graphics woooooooo

she/her ♦ 224 posts ♦ 11000 points

hahahaha why did i think i could do a masters program?

anyway, from now until october 28, i'm probably going to be mostly mia. (honestly, i should've posted this sooner.) i just have a lot going on with school and i won't get any time to myself until october 28, so while i may be here, trying to post or in cell threads, i'm not promising i can be here. this weekend, i have people in my home both saturday (today) and sunday, for a film shoot. tonight i'm going to film a bit of my documentary. this week i have classes every day. i'm an introvert and not having a day to be without people is going to take its toll on me, so i will probably hermit on the internet for a bit.

this goes for my entire horde.

PM
^
twinkle twinkle tokki
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 06:50 AM

twinkle twinkle tokki

your heart from <3

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

boys r cute

face claim:

someone cute

graphics woooooooo

she/her ♦ 224 posts ♦ 11000 points

posting from mobile to say I have a hella amount of stuff due in the coming week so I’m gonna just be p absent from fant trying to get it all done before it’s due. i may be hanging around from time to time or work on a post when my brain is melting but I just wanted to say I’m going to be gone a bit.

Let’s just say until the end of November because my last due dates are like December 1st and 2nd so if I don’t have things done by then I’m screwed anyway http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/grinning.png

PM
^
declan isaiah castle
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 12:04 PM

declan isaiah castle

prince phillip from sleeping beauty

pronouns:

he / him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Nico Tortorella

Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner

she / her ♦ 255 posts ♦ 52000 points

YOU'RE GONNA ROCK THOSE PROJECTS TOKKI 😘

We're rooting for you and will be here when things slow down ❤️

PM
^
bonnie isobel sawyer
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 12:21 PM

bonnie isobel sawyer

princess bubblegum from adventure time

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

jessica jung

biochemistry student

she/her ♦ 39 posts ♦ 25000 points

goodluck tokki!! ur gonna nail these projects http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]