welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

❝ ain't no rest for the wicked, hades / underground mafia type
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 04:37 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

he/him ♦ 116 posts ♦ 104000 points

lysias is everything his life suggests. thrown aside as the brat of his family he was often forgotten or misplaced.

but now he runs his own business legal and otherwise - dealing drinks in his bar and drugs out the back. he's a pretty big name in both businesses.

he was married, once but that's a long forgotten memory and his son that once was his life is now with another family and while lysias regrets the mess, he hasn't gone looking for his son.

he's a pretty big deal and he knows it.

platonic     lysias doesn't have friends unless he's in business with them or he wants something from them.

antagonistic     ohh probably all over the place. lets be real, he's not a big fan of enemies as a concept but he'll humour them if he thinks they might be a threat.

romantic     lysias doesn't do romance, ever. it's not that he's immune to romance or romancing people, but he was in love once and it didn't go the way he wanted and so because of that he's decided to never go involved with someone again.

miscellaneous   looking for any kind of drama, just for the giggles.

atlas carter the personal assistant from hell. lysias picked atlas up from the gutter and has tried to fix him up ever since. they have a very dark and ugly relationship that they both enjoy more than they would admit to.

braden o'hara the slightly better assistant from hell. lysias uses braden as a play thing more than anything else. he likes to torture braden but is also more than happy to patch him back up again. they're slightly more toxic than lysias is with atlas, but it's a close race.

bellamy panell the favourite toy. lysias has been dealing to bellamy for a few years now and has slowly been playing with the dosage, making a few changes here and there. nothing too drastic but just enough for the kid to keep coming back for more...and he does.

ariel waters a new addition to lysias' collection and someone he's only messing around with to hurt bellamy.

siddartha khan business partners? friends? enemies? it's hard to decide sometimes and even harder when you end up taking each others clothes off for fun.

imogen bennett there's something hidden in their past that lysias is trying to find out about, but their trade secrets are very tightly locked down.

gabriel shaw well they were friends once...but no longer.

elyot lumri there's something very satisfying about breaking bones and ely has a lot to break, especially when he tries to keep lysias' best customer away.

lysias ádis 33     styx owner     hades     maximiliano patane

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
siddartha vishnu raj khan
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 04:57 PM

siddartha vishnu raj khan

shere khan from the jungle book

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

polysexual

face claim:

avan jogia

smuggler / bookie

she/her ♦ 62 posts ♦ 30000 points

siddartha + lysias hyperion ádis So Sidd here is a smuggler/bookie and he's always looking for business partners. While he isn't a hitman, he does do hitman-like things. He's a bookie who goes after the people who owe him and is known to get violent. He can possibly be Lysia's primary drug smuggler and they can become business partners who grow to respect each other? And maybe they sleep together a couple of times too, lol.

bellamy + lysias This is my sassy, hot mess, gay stripper. Bellamy has a drug problem so Lysias could be his primary source of drugs. He's currently "dating" Paxton Walker but fucked it up and he's going to be heartbroken and single for a while and will most likely want to rebound with a lot of men, which Lysias could be. Bellamy has also been prostituted before so he isn't above selling his body to Lysias for the drugs. He's a giant wreck and these two could have a lot of fun, hahaha.

marceline + lysias She'd probably just hook up with him and regret it immediately after lol

raelyn + lysias Probably the same as above lol

PMAIM
^
felix tyler
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 05:02 PM

felix tyler

Flotsam from the little mermaid

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

pansexual

face claim:

yuya matsushita

Herb Shop Clerk/Underworld Messenger

she, her ♦ 654 posts ♦ 43500 points

lysias hyperion ádis

Felix: I have to throw my villain this way. On paper Felix may seem like the average citizen managing an herb shop. That's really just the cover job though as Felix works more as a man for hire normally for the corrupt of SD. Need information on someone or to send a message? Felix is the guy to call. He can be quite the silver-tongue and using his sweet looks to his advantages and manipulating people.

PMEmail
^
lennon ophelia sinclair
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 05:19 PM

lennon ophelia sinclair

Boo from Monsters, Inc.

pronouns:

she / her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Emilia Clarke

novelist

she / her ♦ 31 posts ♦ 27000 points

lysias hyperion ádis

sienna: mmkay so sin is my criminal fence posing as a corporate sellout, so his bar sounds exactly the the kind of place she'd be doing a bit of business here and there. Her father was killed over some mafia ties when she was a child, so she'd be very hesitant and jumpy about getting too involved in any of his business but I can see her willing to trade info or contacts as a courtesy for using his establishment. She'd also probably have slept with him in the past, but less so recently because she's discovering monogamy and its disgusting (to her).

otto: otto is a WIP that i'm desperately trying to get finished up in the next couple days. He's a surf shop manager and a small time pot dealer. The bar doesn't sound like otto's scene, but i could see them maybe running into each other at some point, and otto will sleep with anyone that breathes, so he's down for a hookup too.

lennon: best selling author and party girl with a low-key drug habit. she may be in and out of his bar now and then, she'd flirt shamelessly, potential for a fling.

potential/future chars: i've got a vague and distant plan for making zeus, which I'd be happy to tweak to fit your ideas when/if i eventually make him. i've also got a broke college kid coming soon to a site near you, he'll have food service experience and desperately need a part time job, so I can offer you a waiter XD

PM
^
kinsley laurel jones
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 05:01 PM

kinsley laurel jones

jetsam from the little mermaid

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

kiko mizuhara

hacker/book shop clerk

she/her ♦ 67 posts ♦ 27000 points

lysias hyperion ádis & kinsley jones
[THROWS SOME CRAPPY PLOTTING @ U] yeah i'm not good at plotting lmao. kins here is my ~villain~ and she works as a hacker to dig up dirt on people and sells them out to the highest bidder. she's always looking for places to do business when she can't find something on the net and won't turn down meeting people that could be useful to her so i could see her frequenting his bar. that being said, she ran from l.a. to get away from a mafia family that wanted her dead for knowing too much. so she'd play her cards very close to the vest when it comes to lysias just in case he knows any of those people.
PM
^
aislinn luna nox
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 05:37 PM

aislinn luna nox

clotho from Hercules

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

unknown

face claim:

karlie kloss

information dealer / occult shop owner

she/her ♦ 209 posts ♦ 38000 points

lysias hyperion ádis
Ash
I have to toss my Fate and Hades of course, cause like, yes, plus Ash is Clotho, who had a slight sweet spot for Hades. She's an information dealer, though she is a psychic on paper who owns an occult shop. She'll buy and trade any information and I can see her going easier on Lysias in payment cause of the spirit tie lol, she comes off very robotic but she can pull on any personality she needs to

Aya
Meet the CEO of the corporation Sin works for xD, well, acting CEO when her boss went away for illegal things... which she also does. Aya is sassy, she's a pain in the ass, and she lives to bother people, but she's also a grifter by trade when she isn't playing CEO and would probably use his bar for that sake and frequent it and I could see her knowing of him if not directly working with

Fee
So, Fee owns her own club these days and works as a bartender in another part time, she took a long time to open her own place though and I could see her having frequented his place before hand to get a better handle on the business. She's a total flirt, sassy, self centered, and would totally flirt with him, though she's picky about her flings<3

PM
^
gabriel emory shaw
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 08:50 AM

gabriel emory shaw

alpha from up

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

nick bateman

doctor

she/her ♦ 473 posts ♦ 45000 points

gabriel
I'm going to toss Gabe here at you. Lysias's place really sounds like a place that Gabe would like to go and probably frequent. He likes to imagine himself as a swanky man and getting into a bar that is swanky would mean he would meet other swanky individuals and it would be a win-win type of thing. So, I really don't think they would have any trouble meeting up with one another. However, Gabe can be a hot-head and I think I remember reading that Lysias had a bit of one too. So... this could be something we could do in the future or it could be now, but I imagine them becoming enemies? I think they could possibly get along for a while, but then something would happen that would really set off this explosion between them and things wouldn't be pretty.

PMEmailAIM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 03:32 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

he/him ♦ 116 posts ♦ 104000 points

If you wanna start a thread just go for it and tag me, I like plotting but can also work on the fly~~

siddartha
so we already chatted this throughh, but yeah I totally agree and Ly also would try and get in his pants, just because he can. I think maybe at the beginning they gave each other a bit of a rough time through dodgy deals and stuff but grew to work together better!

bellamy
again totally agree. Ly will find Bellamy's weak spots and totally use it against him. Ly will probably treat Bellamy like a child because of the age gap and probably get on his nerves which could be fun too. But he's also make sure he had the upper hand all of the time.

the other two we can also thread at some point if you wanna~~

felix
yess, it think these could be a lot of fun together, especially if felix double crosses Ly at some point? we could have some drama there!!

sienna
awesome, maybe we can start with them having known each other for a bit? Ly would think she's gone soft when he realises she might actually be having a relationship with someone (thought he can't really talk, he was married once) so maybe we can start with them a little established and go from there?

otto
I feel like otto might be one of those people that Ly loves to hate. like their personalities would clash so much but if otto is a good lay and buys drugs then I think ly would keep him around for fun!

lennon
ly would think her way too sweet for him but would probably try and break her down to see how long it took so if she fought him back it might take him by surprise and he might gain a little respect for her

future/potential
either of those sound great! thinking zeus will be a big pain in Lysias' butt and probably try to take down the business. I'm thinking Zeus might have been the one to kill the father (like greek mythology) but obviously is trying to frame Ly for it. Part-time workers are also a big plus!

kinsley
I feel like she would become the person in the corner with the laptop that lys has given an open tab to because she's too much of a genius to get rid of and they become actual bros?!

aislinn
so I can see them having such a fun friendship bc Lys would go to her for readings for ~jokes~ but then it starts to come true and he realises she isn't so weird after all and would probably drag her to parties and stuff just to show her off!

aya
so maybe lys knows her through her boss? so he's in on the loop and knows the dealings that go down so he helps her out if she needs it? like they actually give each other good deals rather than screwing it up!

fee
so maybe she flirted with him when she was picking up tips but now she has her own place they're kinda rivals? like that have a love/hate relationship because Ly thinks she's stolen all of his trade secrets but obviously she's earned her customers herself so they have a few choice words to say to each other when they meet?

gabriel
I mean if nothing else Lys would want to see him without a shirt on....soooo maybe that might be a reason why things start to go wrong? So they'd probably start clashing heads when Ly realises he can't always get what he wants? Either way they can be fun!!

PHEW THAT WAS LONG
if you have anything to add/change/delete then please do, if you want to just throw something up and tag me we can do that too!!

https://s19.postimg.org/525kpfub7/double_heart.png https://s19.postimg.org/525kpfub7/double_heart.png

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
kinsley laurel jones
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 08:04 PM

kinsley laurel jones

jetsam from the little mermaid

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

kiko mizuhara

hacker/book shop clerk

she/her ♦ 67 posts ♦ 27000 points

lysias hyperion ádis & kinsley
well she'd def be super wary and suspicious of him at first. but then i can see the bar becoming one of her regular haunts and she'd become a little less guarded and paranoid about being there. i can imagine the two of them having some witty banter and getting along just fine. plus she'd be willing to do some intel work for him if he ever needed it, since it never hurts to have those sorts of connections. i can start a thread for them sometime soon if ya want and we'll see how it goes!
PM
^
aislinn luna nox
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 05:11 PM

aislinn luna nox

clotho from Hercules

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

unknown

face claim:

karlie kloss

information dealer / occult shop owner

she/her ♦ 209 posts ♦ 38000 points

lysias hyperion ádis
Ash
lol Ash would totally roll her eyes, because she keeps her psychic business and her informant business mostly seperate, though she does it in the same space. She would play along for the sake of why the heck not and soft spot, and of course money, and I wish him luck getting her to a party xD she's not social at all!

Aya
He could have totally met her through her former boss (she works for no one but herself these days) because she did a lot of business dealings for him, though he closed the deals until recently. She'd appreciate the good deals of course! lol and probably return the favor, she knows how ti works

Fee
Oh that could deff be interesting because she'd probably start cursing at him in French if he accused her of such but grudgingly be thankful for the earlier help so not want to totally burn the bridge

PM
^
felix tyler
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 01:13 AM

felix tyler

Flotsam from the little mermaid

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

pansexual

face claim:

yuya matsushita

Herb Shop Clerk/Underworld Messenger

she, her ♦ 654 posts ♦ 43500 points

lysias hyperion ádis

Felix: It's quite possible for Lysias to feel Felix could double cross him because Felix truthfully only has an honest loyalty for like 3 people. He can have respect or like others but for majority of others any "loyalty" he has ends when he gets paid until they hire him again. Nothing personal, just business sort of thing. We could start something up with Lysias hiring Felix for some new job and go for them?

PMEmail
^
kalista aniela galanis
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 07:19 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

Kalista && Lysias

This here is our little nutmeg from Hercules so I am not sure how to plot her with Hades. Maybe she notices illegal activity maybe she feels wearry around him. I really have no ideas but their spirits are connected as he is Hades and Meg did work for him in the movie, well sold her soul to him anyway. I'd love to have a plot with them just no idea what to do, so if you have any ideas would love to hear them.

^
ashton eleanor glass
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 08:45 AM

ashton eleanor glass

cinderella from cinderella

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

margot robbie

bakery owner

she/her ♦ 19 posts ♦ 39000 points

LOGAN AND LYSIAS
Say hi to my alcoholic. He frequents the bars so I feel like he'd probably meet Lysias at some point. Maybe he's a regular at the bar. He's a pretty friendly guy so he'd probably try and chat with Lysias and ask what being a bar owner is like and such. I think maybe

ASHTON AND LYSIAS
Ashton often does business in bars because they're discreet. She's slightly underground but she doesn't get up to anything illegal because her visa will be revoked and her Aussie butt will get sent back home. I think she would find Lysias extremely intriguing and would scope him as a potential client or at the very least someone she finds interesting. I don't know if that makes sense? I just think something cool and maybe dramatic could happen with them.
PM
^
reagan olivia mccall
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 01:58 PM

reagan olivia mccall

the evil queen from snow white

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

eva green

magazine editor

they/them ♦ 8 posts ♦ 17000 points

I can bring you drama with Reagan here. She only cares about her own needs and doesn't mind leaving a trail of emotionally wrecked casualties in her wake. If his bar serves wine, she's probably there a few times a week considering she's a high functioning alcoholic. Reagan likes to keep tabs on who's engaged in shady behavior, so she'll want to get close to Lysias for that reason as well. And she'll be looking to use him in any way she can (I assume he'll do the same). I don't have too many ideas aside from that, but I'm open to your thoughts and I think it might be fun to throw them together!

PM
^
arjun naveen om khan
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 01:44 PM

arjun naveen om khan

fear from inside out

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

not sure

face claim:

dev patel

student

she/her ♦ 7 posts ♦ 16000 points

lysias hyperion ádis

ARJUN
we had discussed something between these two when i was making him. i think you had said that lysias would be protective over him since he was sidd's brother? i'm still super down for this if that is what had been discussed!! i do think arjun might be a little skeptical of him? mainly because arjun is skeptical of everyone and well he knows his brother is up to something and since sidd hangs out with lysias i think by association he would put lysias with that and wonder about him? now, arjun isn't assertive so he would never say anything, but it could be interesting if at some point that came up?
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]