welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

+ with my love, marian vixie schuler
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 11:28 PM

phoenix archer schuler

robin hood from robin hood

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sam claflin

computer repair techinician/hacker

she/her ♦ 424 posts ♦ 33000 points

marian vixie schuler

Being away from Marian was not easy. They were making due like they had when she was in Paris. This time they were in the same time zone which made it a lot easier to keep up with one another and know what was going on. However, just as her being in Paris caused a bit of tension, her being in Los Angeles caused some tension as well.

Mainly because she was gone on their anniversary.

Phoenix had looked and planned as soon as he knew there was a change she was going to be gone. When it looked more promising he started to fine tune his plans. He didn’t know how much time they would be able to spend together, so he was trying to plan some more relaxing things just in case.

When it was official that she was going to be gone, Phoenix solidified the plan and headed up to Los Angeles where they would be able to celebrate their anniversary.

Getting to see Marian wasn’t easy, especially when she was rehearsing. It took a while before he finally convinced that that he wasn’t some crazy individual and was actually who he said he was. Phoenix hung back until Marian finally came out of her rehearsal. ”My love,” he greeted with a smile as he stood up to greet her. ”Happy Anniversary.” His smile widened as he moved to wrap his arms around her and gently kiss her.

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 06:52 PM

marian vixie schuler

Maid Marian from robin hood

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dominique provost-chalkley

Dancer

she, her ♦ 634 posts ♦ 49000 points

5.6.7.8.Jump.2.3.4....

Step here and a pointed toe there. Music stopped and choreography was corrected. It had basically been this way over the past few hours and within minutes music was hitting again and Marian was back in motion. Being invited back to dance on the So You Think You Can Dance stage was a blessing and a journey that Marian had been excited to do again as an all-star. After four live shows Marian and her partner had made it pass three eliminations. As the all-star it was tough to stand back while her chosen partner had to go through the anxiety that was eliminations. Each week that they made it though was just a reminder that they had to keep pushing and keep working so that he would continue earning his place. Marian was here to help him succeed and as long as they were kept around.

There was one downside to still being on the show and it was the thing she was struggling with a bit today of all days. It was Thursday and today was when each pairing got the really intense and serious rehearsals with the choreographers without the cameras around capturing everything. It was when they worked out the majority of the routine. The brunette had to focus in but there was a nagging in the back of her head that reminded her what today was. August 31st. Her wedding anniversary. And not just her anniversary but her first wedding anniversary. That saddened her. Marian had been aware that this could be a possibility when she agreed to do the show and being here still meant that people were voting for her partner but it didn't resolve the sadness of being away from her husband on such an important day.

After an intense four hours dancing and rehashing choreography rehearsal was done for the day. They'd pack up and head back to their apartments to maybe rehearsal on their own for a while longer or just relax until the following day. Their schedules in the days to come would include learning and rehearsing group performances, fittings and dress rehearsals on the stages alongside blocking for the cameras. They were quite the busy bees. Sweat trick down her body and she could feel herself getting sticky. A shower would definitely be needed. Marian wiped away what she could with the towel she always had with her as everyone started trickling out of the rehearsal space.

Marian was stepping out the door, about to say something to her partner, when she heard those two oh so familiar words. Her head snapped towards the direction of the voice and there Phoenix stood before her and a smile instantly rose on her lips as she dashed towards him. "Phoenix!" The moment she was in reach her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as his arms did the same around her waist. Their kiss was sweet as so many of their kisses were. She pulled back for a moment to look at him and taken in the fact that he was here. "Happy anniversary.I can't believe you're here." Then she remembered where they were and that they weren't alone. "Oh, Phoenix this is Connor." she quickly introduced her partner before they were alone again and her full attention could be put on Phoenix. "I didn't think I'd see you today. I'm so happy you're here. I hope you didn't have trouble getting in." She was sure had he come by say yesterday Phoenix would have been having to get through all the producers before being able to wait outside the rehearsals space. "I've missed you."

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 11:52 PM

phoenix archer schuler

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sam claflin

marian vixie schuler

Her smile was bright as the sun. It light up her face. Her eyes gleamed brightly. Marian’s happiness was evident.

It was infectious.

It was shared.

Phoenix’s smile stretched from ear to ear as he held out his arms and wrapped them around her, holding her close. Their lips meet and they shared a sweet kiss that was as tender as all their others, but held just as much love. ”I wanted to surprise you.” It was their first anniversary and he didn’t want to spend it away from her, it was too important.

”It’s nice to meet you, Connor.” Phoenix stretched out his hand, firmly shaking the man’s, but was thankful when he said his goodbyes and left, leaving him alone with his wife.

”It wasn’t too much trouble,” he assured her with a smile. ”I’ve missed you too.” Leaning down, he pressed another gentle kiss to her lips. ”Do you have anything else you need to do today?” From the previous weeks, he knew that it could go either way. He hoped that she would be free. ”I thought we could go out for a nice dinner.” They had so much more to celebrate than just their anniversary.

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 03:38 AM

marian vixie schuler

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Dancer

Any inklings of sadness Marian had of being away from Phoenix today had instantly been washed away the moment her eyes fell upon him. He was here before her and Marian couldn't be happier. It was different from when she had left to Paris for a moment. In that case Marian had only been gone about a month and she had been on a different continent. This time around they were only about a two hour drive from each other and yet it still felt so far away. Now that distance was closed even if only for a little while. He was within her reach and Marian wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon.

In her excitement over having her husband so close again Marian had forgotten about her current situation nearly forgetting to properly introduce her partner. After a few pleasantries Marian had her husband all to herself. "Well, mission accomplished." she assured. It was most definitely a surprise and a pleasant one at that. Marian was beyond ecstatic that he had come. She was surprised that Marian had thought of if earlier. Marian made no move to hide the fact that she had missed him for she had missed him terribly. Sure they were able to stay in contact by calling each other and applications like face time. Still, none of that beat being able to touch Phoenix. Kiss him.

Marian reached forward to meet Phoenix in another kiss and let out a soft sight at the gentle touch. This was exactly what she had been missing these past few weeks. Waking up alone in bed was not something she enjoyed and whenever her time on the show ended Marian was looking forward to waking up in Phoenix's arms again. The brunette shook her head in response. "I am all yours. " she gleefully replied. The rest of the day was hers now that rehearsals had wrapped until tomorrow afternoon's group rehearsals. Until then Marian was eager to spend all the time she could with Phoenix. "Dinner sounds wonderful. I'd like to stop by the apartment for a quick shower and something more appropriate. " Marian could still feel the stickiness of dry sweat on her and the coldness of her shirt. A shower was definitely needed before doing anything. "How long are you staying?" she asked, the logical answer was at least until the next day. He'd likely have to work the following day but it didn't hurt to ask.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 09:09 PM

phoenix archer schuler

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sam claflin

marian vixie schuler

”Okay. I’d like to freshen up too.” After travelling most of the day, Phoenix was ready to clean up and get the smell of the car off of him and put on some nicer clothes. ”And put on nicer clothes,” he added with a little smile as his green eyes remain focused on her, soaking her in. No matter what, Marian was beautiful to him.

Always beautiful.

”A few days. I thought I’d stick around to watch you dance live.” Phoenix tried to watch her as often as possible and seeing her dance on TV wasn’t the same. ”So, if your schedule allows maybe we could spend more time together.” They could have a few more dinners, a few more quiet moments were it was just the two of them.

Wrapping an arm around her, he leaned down for another soft kiss. ”Shall we head out, my love?” Reaching for her bag, Phoenix tried to carry it for her. ”What is this new dance like? Is it difficult?”

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 01:38 AM

marian vixie schuler

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Dancer

They both needed to freshen up. Marian didn't think that Phoenix was worse than her as she was still cooling down from her rehearsal but she hadn't yet asked how long was the drive from San Diego to Los Angeles. A two hour drive was a a good time with decent traffic. Still, driving any long distance can be quite tiresome after a while. And being able to take care of themselves under the same roof would be almost like Marian being back home in their shared apartment. It would be nice to have that back even if for a short time.

"Really?" she asked, her smile growing. Her excitement was mixed with relief at the knowledge that she wasn't going to have to say goodbye come morning because Phoenix had to get back to San Diego for work. Marian had been mentally preparing herself to enjoy the limited time they could have. Their time together would still be limited to a few days but it was still more than what she was initially anticipating. Of course Marian would still have the couple hours of rehearsals over the next few days leading up to show day and Monday would be her busiest day of all. Still, having Phoenix with her even for a few days would be such a welcomed changed of pace. "My schedule takes up most of the day with rehearsals but I normally have the evenings free." She may do a little more rehearsing if she or her partner felt it was needed but if not that was when she relaxed the most.

Marian sighed again when their lips met, melting in Phoenix's embrace. She hadn't realized just how much she had missed the gentleness of his touch until this very moment. Marian nodded in approval. Phoenix took her bag like the gentleman he was and they were off. "It's definitely fast paced. We're doing hip-hop this week. It's very energetic. It's going to be a lot of fun. I'll find out about the group numbers tomorrow. How was the drive here?" she asked while they walked to the car.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 05:32 PM

phoenix archer schuler

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sam claflin

marian vixie schuler

”Really.” Her smile was growing and he couldn’t help but smile more with her. ”It’s not the same watching you dance on TV.” Or seeing her period, but this was going to be their life. She was going to travel to dance and he was going to have to get used to it.

And hopefully use it to surprise her more.

”As long as you have some free time I will be happy.” He would have hated for her to be busy all day to see her long enough for her to climb into bed and go to sleep. It still would have been nice to fall asleep next to her, but after being away for so long, he would hope to have more time than that.

They headed to the car and there was a smile on Phoenix’s face. ”What are you hoping to see from the group numbers?” He wasn’t entirely sure of the process or if she had any idea about what to expect from the group numbers or what. ”The drive was long.Traffic was heavy.” It took longer than he was expecting, but he was happy that he had arrived without too much trouble other than that.

Phoenix opened Marian’s door, smiling at her as she got in and carefully placed her bag in the backseat. ”Where is your place, my love?”

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 12:48 AM

marian vixie schuler

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Dancer

Her felt like it was about to burst from her chest at any moment from joy. Marian was going to have her husband by her side even for just a few days. This was the best news she could have received today. "I could say the same about talking with you over facetime." Having such technology was a blessing of course. To be able to see Phoenix while talking to him was something she looked forward to when she could. Still, talking to him through a phone did not beat being in the presence of the real thing. It took getting used to just as it took getting used to dancing on national television again. Marian had gone through all this once but that had been a long time ago and to be honest she hadn't imagined doing it again yet here she was. It was a true blessing to be given such an opportunity and a very humbling experience as it was reminder of all she had now that she was away from her life in San Diego even if only for a time.

Marian would make time for sure. After three weeks of this she had a pretty solid idea of how things would go and just how much time they'd have together. Of course Marian couldn't be selfish and blow off all her responsibilities. After all she wasn't just here for herself but there was another person relying on her to give a 100% and that wouldn't change. Marian would make it work. "To be honest I really never know what to expect. I just know it's a Broadway routine and that could go either way." It's all dependent on the choreographer and the song choice. It could be a fun and fast piece or a slower and more intense one. "Well, at least you got here safely." Marian hated hearing that Phoenix had gotten stuck in heavy traffic but on the bright side he had arrived safely which was the most important thing.

Ever the gentleman Phoenix held the door open for her as she slipped into the passenger's seat. Marian fastened the seat belt while Phoenix settled into his own seat."It's only a couple of minutes away. Turn left when you get out of the parking lot." The complex that the contestants and few of the all stars stayed at wasn't that far from the rehearsal spaces or the main stage. A few stop lights and turns and they'd be arriving in no time. "I should text the producers to make sure you're able to get in for the show." she said, pulling out her for to start texting. Tickets were free and normally fans would have to be put on a wait list to be informed. Being on the show had it's perks but Marian knew she had to quickly inform the producers to make sure Phoenix would be able to get in without problem granted this was assuming that he hadn't done so already. "You can park anywhere." The complex was different from the one she had stayed at which made sense. The show was in its fourteenth season with a brand it's third new stage. Upgrades were bound to happen.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 05:51 PM

phoenix archer schuler

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sam claflin

marian vixie schuler

Phoenix followed her instructions and headed towards her apartment with a smile on his face, happy that they were together. In his mind, this meeting was long overdue. ”I should be able to get in.” He told Marian as he glanced over at her. ”I called earlier and they said they would be able to get me in.” But, he did have a little trouble getting into the space to even surprise Marian, so maybe it didn’t work. ”But, maybe you should check. Just in case.” They could never be too safe.

His eyes scanned the parking lot until he found a spot to park. Turning the car off, he glanced at her and smiled before getting out, grabbing his things and hers. ”Show me where you’ve been staying.”

Getting settled in the apartment, Phoenix began to get ready. He cleaned up as well as he could, dressing in one of his nice button ups and a khaki pants. ”My love,” he called out when he was ready. ”I looked up restaurants and found one I think we should try.” Unable to remember what it was called, he pulled it up on his phone and headed to find her. Holding his phone up for her to see, he smiled at her. ”Have you been here? Or heard about it?” Maybe it was a place that was talked about, but they never had the chance to go and try.

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 05:06 PM

marian vixie schuler

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Dancer

Phoenix had come prepared and that wasn't surprising. It did mean though that were a few people that had been aware that Marian's husband was coming and kept that knowledge hidden. Of course that's the point of surprises. Had someone actually slipped it to Marian then that would have ruined things for Phoenix. Besides, to go from the sadness over thinking she wouldn't actually see her husband on their first wedding anniversary to the joy that was finding him waiting outside the rehearsal door had been overwhelming in the best way. Marian nodded in agreement. It would take just a couple seconds to write up a text and send it to the produces to get another confirmation. No harm in checking again.

The ride to the apartment complex that all the contestants resided in was pretty easy trafficking not proving to be much of a problem right now. After a couple minutes of looking for a parking spot and locating one the car was shut down and the couple stepping out. Marian led her husband pass the gate and up to her second floor apartment. It was a smaller place compared to the one that she shared with Phoenix back in San Diego but it had everything she needed to reside here for the few months of her time on the show. She slipped the key into the lock and opened the door. "Here we are. It's a little bigger than the apartment I stayed in for my season." That was something she had noticed when she first moved in. After so many seasons though it wasn't surprising that the show would have more money through sponsors and were able to upgrade things like the living quarters. "And now, it feels little more like home." she thought now that Phoenix was here.

First thing Marian needed to do was take a shower. She felt so much better after all the stickiness from the day's sweat had been washed away. She massaged the strawberry smelling into her hair before it came running down her body as the warm waters rinsed it all away. The dancer chose a wine colored wrap dress that stopped a little over half way down her thighs. She left the top two buttons undone purposely, a little sexy touch as some of her friends would call it, and started brushing out her tangled hair. That was when Phoenix had called out to her about the place he had found. Marian stepped away from the mirror and towards Phoenix to look at his phone. "I actually think some of the others had talked about going but it sounds perfect. I'm nearly done. " Deciding to leave her hair down tonight Marian quickly put on a tad of make up before slipping into her flats. "I'm all set." she announced happily, her excitement filling her up at the fact that she was about to celebrate her anniversary with her husband. "You look so dashing."

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 10:50 AM

phoenix archer schuler

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sam claflin

marian vixie schuler

Phoenix patiently waited as Marian finished getting ready. He was in no rush to head out. They would get there when they got there.

He smiled as she came out, announcing that she was ready. ”You look beautiful,” he replied as he leaned down to give her a quick kiss. Pulling back, he smiled at her and laced their fingers together. ”Let’s go, my love.”

Gently leading her towards the car, a small smile remained on his face the whole time. He opened the car door for her and carefully closed it before getting in on his side. ”Have you got to see much of LA since you’ve been here?” He asked once they started heading towards the restaurant and glancing to her when he could in between the hectic traffic. ”I thought the San Diego traffic was bad,” he said after a while with a little chuckle and smile. He may not mind visiting the city, but already it seemed a little too chaotic from him.

It took a while before they reached the restaurant and they made their way in. Phoenix added their name to the list and they began their wait. With their name on the list, he asked for a menu for them to look over while they waited. Holding it between them, he looked over the menu, trying to decide between the choices. ”Do you see anything, my love?”

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:54 PM

marian vixie schuler

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Dancer

Marian hadn't taken too long in getting ready. Years of performances where she had to do quick costume and make up changes obviously had their benefits. Marian hadn't made Phoenix wait long by the time she was ready to go.

"Thank you." she replied, a grateful smile rising on her lips. It always made her giddy inside whenever Phoenix complimented her on something and it felt just like being at home hearing him say it. She melted in the kiss as quick as it was simply happy to be able to after being apart for so long. Marian happily followed Phoenix to the car with a light hop in her step. She hadn't felt this happy in a while and it was all thanks to Phoenix's presence. Like the gentleman he was Phoenix opened the door for her and waited until she was in to close it behind her and then get in himself. The engine roared and the car started moving out of its parking spot. "We've gotten to see some here and there. The day after the show we get off and sometimes a bunch of us have gone out for a bit just to recharge a little before we're all back in the studio again." The day after the show was the only real day where there was no schedule to have to worry about or dance to rehearse. Some of her fellow all stars and contestants may use it to go to the beach, sit by the pool for a bit or even just sleep in. Marian had gone with a few people shopping or sightseeing because why not? She was in Los Angeles and while she may live only a few hours off she should take advantage of it.

"I actually miss San Diego traffic. New York could be just as bad if not maybe even worse." It had been a while since Marian had been to New York City but she did vaguely recall how chaotic traffic could be there. It was one aspects of Los Angeles that Marian did not particularly care for and this was in the later hours. Eventually they arrived at the restaurant and once inside Phoenix had their names placed on the waiting list and received a menu for them to look forward. Smart idea as that would help shave off a bit of their waiting time. "Hmm, I'm thinking perhaps the chicken fettuccine alfredo and a salad." she pondered. Most of the menu sounded good and there were plenty of options. She still had to considered maintaining a healthy diet or at least healthy enough. "How about you?" she asked, continuing to scan over the menu. "It all sounds so good." she commented with a chuckle, still indecisive but at least feeling like she was nearing a choice.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 12:58 PM

phoenix archer schuler

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sam claflin

They were going to be waiting for a while before they could get a table. To help pass the time, they were given a menu to look over. Phoenix started to look it over, hoping that he would find something that really called his attention.

He was fairly focused on it when Marian spoke up, causing him to lean towards her a little more to better hear her as he continued to look at the menu. ”That sounds good,” he said with a little nod. ”It does all sound good.” It was part of the reason he was having such a hard time deciding what to get. ”I think I might get the lasagna.” Phoenix had had a lot of lasagna in his lifetime, but this twist they had for this one caught his attention and he was eager to try it.

After a while, they were shown to a table. Phoenix pulled out Marian’s chair and let her get settled before he got settled himself. A waiter soon appeared and took their order before scampering off again, leaving them alone. Pouring them each a glass of wine that the waiter left for them, he handed one to her with a little smile on his face as he picked up his glass. ”Happy anniversary, my love.”

PMEmailAIM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 12:42 PM

marian vixie schuler

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Dancer

Phoenix replied with a nod of agreement at Marian's suggestion and Marian just continued to look through the options, noting ones that were more likely to be chosen tonight than not. There was just some things that jumped out at her more than others which wasn't to say that those other things were bad. As open minded as Marian liked to be to things she still had her preferred tastes that she would lean towards more. No different than compared to Phoenix. The two had their share of things that they both enjoyed but there were plenty of delicacies that one enjoyed more than other. There were even things that Marian hadn't tried before until Phoenix had suggested it.

Marian read over the lasagna description that Phoenix pointed out. It did truly sound scrumptious. She was still leaning towards her initial choice but perhaps she'll be able to sway her husband for a small bite simply to taste it. In looking over the menu the time had gone by swiftly before the pair was being led to their table. Phoenix ever the gentleman stepped forward and pulled out her seat and waited for Marian to sit before sitting himself. The two settled in by the time the waiter came to take their drink orders. With the pair already having the change to look over the menu they were ready to order their food at the same time. With a couple of scribbles on the paper the waiter had their order and left them alone once again.

The brunette smoothed out the napkin on her lap while Phoenix was pouring out some of the wine into the two glass cups. Marian took hers with a smile and held it up in unison. "Happy anniversary, darling." she replied before bringing the glass up to her lips and taking a small drink. The bitter taste was one that Marian didn't drink all that often. Wine was something left for special occasions such as tonight but it wasn't so bad that Marian hated it. "Can you believe we've been married a whole now?" she asked with a soft chuckle. Time moved so fast. One year ago today Marian was walking down the aisle in her white, silk dress to a waiting Phoenix in front of their friends and family. "To be honest I was dreading today a bit. Only because we weren't going to be together." The counting the days to their anniversary had been hard knowing that they were apart. Sure it was only a few hours but with the two having responsibilities it just seemed to prove difficult. Of course Phoenix proved her wrong by coming to her and making everything better. "Thank you for coming." Marian didn't think she'd ever be able to really show her appreciation but she could at least try.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 11:15 AM

phoenix archer schuler

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

sam claflin

HEARTLINES

”This year has flown by.” Their first year of marriage had gone by in the blink of an eye, but it was one of the best years of his life. Phoenix had spent the year with the love of his life. He couldn’t have asked for a better year. It was what he had dreamed of and it had turned out even better.

Phoenix smiled at her as he looked at her, his attention focused solely on her while they waited for their food. ”I wouldn’t miss our anniversary for anything.” Especially their first one. It was too important for them to spend it apart. ”I’ll make a promise right now, that if it is possible we will spend our anniversary together.” If she went overseas again, Phoenix wasn’t entirely sure he would be able to make it, but even then, he was going to do what he could to make sure that they spent their anniversary together.

A little while later their food arrived. Phoenix slowly cut into it and took a small bite. Nodding, he enjoyed all the flavors that it had to offer him. ”Would you like to try mine, my love?”

marian vixie schuler

PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]