welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

♔ PANDEMONIUM, faith/fem! tybalt
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 09:57 AM

julien rémy laurent

the prince from the little prince

pronouns:

sexuality:

bi-curious

face claim:

benedict cumberbatch

librarian

♀ ♦ 263 posts ♦ 28400 points

I never minded being on my own
'i think you should remarry."

julien snorted. "my dear, ranna. don't be silly." he swatted at the cat daemon playfully with his book, and she leaped aside, blinking bright, blue eyes at him. "there will be no one else like rose." deciding that they were done speaking about the matter, julien returned to his book. his daemon remained silent for a moment, before speaking again, this time petulantly. "well, i think you should." the cat continued, lecturing him to try and date again, despite the fact that rose had been dead for a long time, taking their son with them to the grave. julien had not met and married anyone else ever since, preferring to lock himself away in his library with ranna, and continue to work as a scholar.

he liked books. they gave him solace, and he was beginning to transcribe more and more important materials of oxford. of its history, and research on daemons in general, julien has his hands full. marriage was the least of his concerns, and even though his bed was empty, and both he and ranna no longer had a companion, he was content. yet, they were one entity separated in two bodies, and ranna had a tendency to voice out what he really felt about his whole predicament. she was right, of course. he was lonely, and he needed another companion, but...he couldn't help but feel guilty whenever he thought about betraying his wife's memory.

'how about i go and talk to the first lady i see, and tell you all about her?"

"ranna, no!" but the cat was already leaping off the bench, and heading straight towards the city. he gathered up his things, and hurried after her, the discomfort at being away from her already apparent. "excuse me, sorry, excuse me -" he raced after the cat, who was weaving herself gracefully between feet. and then he saw her, greeting a lady and her own daemon. it looked to be another cat, but he was not too sure from his distance. ranna was little, a soft, fluffy breed. he wasn't too sure how well she would fare with a bigger one. "i'm sorry, ranna tends to be a little...dysfunctional," julien hurriedly apologised, shooting his daemon a look, and scooping her up. the cat was grinning. he made a mental note to lecture her later. "i hope that she was not being rude."

PM
^
tybalt william haines
 Posted: Dec 3 2016, 11:41 AM

tybalt william haines

baron humbert von gikkingen from The cat returns

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

She/her ♦ 258 posts ♦ 35000 points

whoops i am sorry this got a bit long
the city was a bit too large and crowded for her liking. being at home curled up with her books or teaching occasionally to the group of girls under her teacher was what tamora preferred. at home she and alphy had all the room they needed. alpheaus' size was the main problem with traveling anywhere. while he wasn't the largest of pumas there was still enough of him that it made it awkward being around others. as if he knew what she was thinking of her daemon squashed himself even closer to her legs causing tamora to almost trip. "pay attention you almost ran us into that person," he hissed at her. rolling her eyes tamora didn't comment. he always knew what expression was on her face no matter if he could see it or not. being the other half of her soul meant he was the one person who knew him best in the world.

"you know we could just go home now. just us and the children. doesn't that sound wonderful?" now, she was the one who didn't have to look down into his feline face to see the frown there. both of them knew they weren't really happy being alone. after serge had left they had hidden away in the school. ignoring all the other teachers talking about how happy their lives were with someone else. not imagining the faces of the children before her being her own little girl.

instead of answering alpheaus stopped crowding against her even more. she was always the talkative one. filling silence with words up on words. even reading out load so that he could enjoy whatever she found interesting. he was the type to speak more with his body. tammy always suspected that was why alphy had ended up being a bigger cat. more body mass to throw at her whenever he thought she needed something to hug or keep her in line.

they had stopped in a more secluded area. not many people passed giving the pair a bit more space. still, they stayed close. an intruding voice broke them out of their misery. tammy looked down at the fluffy cat almost cooing at it. "oh, you are gorgeous." no matter how much she wanted to cuddle it tammy didn't pick up the other cat. in this world it was always hard to know what was a daemon and what was not. instead, she dragged her fingers against the hair that was the same warm brown as her own. alpheaus would never hurt another, but sometimes it helped the smaller daemons if she kept a grip on her own.

"can i help you?" tamora asked not really expecting a reply. most other daemons never talked to humans they didn't know. slowly, the cat inched closer to them. causing both tamora nad alpheaus to quickly step back. she was about ready to ask the daemon if something was wrong when a man's voice called out. looking at him tammy felt relieved. this could only be the lost human. "don't be sorry. i understand dysfunctional." tammy replied. usually, alphy would have started his mock growl at being called dysfunctional. instead, his eyes were still caught on the other daemon.

"no, she wasn't rude at all." she shifted from foot to foot. partially, the movement was because she wasn't sure what to say next. the other was to make alpheaus glare at her. "though, i think me calling her gorgeous was a mistake. she did get a little too close for comfort. i promise we didn't touch!" he would have felt if they had touched. once, serge had rubbed alphy's ears. tammy would never forget the strange sensation that caused within her. "that doesn't mean she isn't gorgeous still. i just..i should stop talking before this gets awkward."

julien rémy laurent

PM
^
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 01:48 AM

julien rémy laurent

pronouns:

sexuality:

bi-curious

face claim:

benedict cumberbatch

librarian

he knew how curious ranna could get. she was exactly like him, always hungry for more knowledge, and whenever something caught her eye, she would go straight for it. he knew that she would not touch another human, let alone another daemon, but she had a tendency to push her boundaries to see how far she could go before she was bounced back. her toothy, sharp feline grin made him frown as he held the gray cat close to him, reluctant to lose her again. recalcitrant as she could be, julien knew that she felt it as well when both human and daemon were away from each other. it was uncomfortable, and more painful the further the distance. any further and the pair would have died, julien becoming naught but a corpse, and ranna scattered into dust.

but the woman that he looked upon now had a puma for a daemon. a huge cat, that looked like it could squash them both if it so much as twitched. "she gets too curious for her own good, sometimes," julien said, eliciting a snort from his daemon. "she doesn't really do compliments, either. doesn't think that they fit her. but she is gorgeous, yes." another snort from the cat, blue eyes rolling to the sky. he placed her down, and she immediately walked towards the puma, eyes alight with curiosity as she gazed at the bigger, wilder cat.

"i'm julien, and that is ranna." he glanced down at the cat again, who had stepped forward, her nose barely grazing the puma's. the woman before him was gorgeous, perhaps not as wild as her daemon appeared to be, but who knew? "i've never seen a puma daemon before," he remarked, looking at alphaeus admiringly. "i'd imagine that you two would get a lot of stares." that is right, julien. keep talking casually and pretend that you are not attracted to her or anything. it was not like your daemon was also now acting strangely, certainly not. daemons felt what their humans did after all, and while julien knew how to mask his emotions, the embodiment of his soul did not. no, he was most certainly not allowed to jump the gun just because she so happened to be the first woman he saw, and was having a legitimate conversation with in a long time. "i do hope that we were not interrupting anything."

tybalt william robinson

PM
^
tybalt william haines
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 08:54 PM

tybalt william haines

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

this was by far one of the strangest and yet most interesting situation tamora had ever found herself in. considering how she threw herself into whatever she found interesting there had been many strange encounters. never had any of them held someone like the handsome man before her. like his daemon he too was gorgeous. not only with his outer look, but there was something in his eyes that twinkled in a way tammy liked. whoops, now she was the one staring when she shouldn't be.

thankfully, the man didn't comment on her rambling. some men had been too annoyed by the amount of words that she always had to say."it is fine. i understand quite a bit about curiosity and the places it leads," tamora admitted. she had tended to notice that the ones with a cat daemon like hers tended be on the curious side. cats were known for going anywhere they pleased. "oh, she should start thinking so. the two of your are very gorgeous." wait, had she just said that? crap, now she was really needed a filter on her mouth.

as the smaller cat got closer alpheaus didn't move. his dark eyes were trained on ranna and were full of interest. tamora didn't notice the exchange between the daemons. she was too staring more at julien. "well, julien and ranna it is nice to meet you. i am tamora and this big lug is alpheaus." taking her hand off of alphy's head she held it out for julien to shake. without the restraint the bigger cat got lower to the ground. barely keeping his nose from touching ranna's while still getting lower so they were on the same eye level.

as julien looked down at alpheaus tamora did the same. "oh yes, it always makes coming to the city areas interesting." almost everywhere they went the two got stares. that was why she had decided to go to one of the boarding schools. hide herself away with some girls to teach where there was plenty of room to roam for alpheaus. the puma was now bending closer to sniff ranna's neck.

instead of berating her daemon tamora let him be. he clearly was just as interested in this pair as she was. if she tried to draw him back alpheaus' behavior would become more evident. better to just let himself be while she kept talking to julien. "you aren't interrupting anything at all. we were just grabbing a few new books. i hope we didn't distract you two. it seemed like ranna was on a mission before she stopped to visit."

julien rémy laurent

PM
^
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 11:52 PM

julien rémy laurent

pronouns:

sexuality:

bi-curious

face claim:

benedict cumberbatch

librarian

a bubble of laughter escaped ranna while he flushed. he has never been good with compliments himself. truthfully, julien has never once thought he was good looking. it wasn't that he had a shitty self-esteem, but he just never really thought about that sort of particular positive trait about himself. "thank you," he murmured, still flushing. ranna's fur was not here for him to bury his face into while he was embarrassed. instead, the cat was still busy interestedly checking out the bigger, larger, wilder daemon before her.

alphaeus' curious nature was mimicking ranna's own, as both cats had now gotten around to sniffing each other. julien reckoned that domestic cat daemons like his were more common, as cats were pretty normal animals. but pumas and jaguars, and other big cats tended to be a lot rarer, but not unheard of either. it was usually those that lived out in the wilderness that would have such big cats as daemons, but tamora was clearly an exception. it spoke a lot about another human's personality, as a daemon was the personification of one's soul after all.

"books?" the scholar perked up, eyes alighting in new interest. "what sort of books?" yes, he loved books. he read whenever he could, despite the fact that he worked with books every day. yet, julien always made time for fiction, always liking to get lost in words and worlds created by other authors. "and she was going to talk to the first lady she saw because she wants me to get married," he snorted. the cat had finally settled down beside alphaeus, purring softly, looking quite content. "she cares about me too much." julien looked down at her, his smile warm. "you are the first person we've met in a while. most of the time, we're locked in the library. purely intentional." it was very easy to get lost in his work, and while he worked, ranna tended to sleep, like all cats did. he didn't know why he was being so candid with tamora, maybe he was just enjoying conversing with another person after so long.

tybalt william robinson

PM
^
tybalt william haines
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 01:23 AM

tybalt william haines

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

oh no that blush was going to be the death of her. tammy had always had something for gorgeous men that could pull off blushing well. this man certainly could pull off the flush that was heating up his face just because she called him gorgeous. for once she hadn't put her foot into her mouth. instead, she had seemed to please him and tammy knew she was going to try to get him to blush again. "you are very welcome." maybe this trip to the city would actually be better than she had first expected.

it seemed that alphaeus held the same feelings as she did for he had gone from sniffing at the other daemon to whispering. whatever they were saying was lost to her but that didn't matter. alphy never seemed to have the same problem as her where his mouth got him into all sorts of trouble. once again somehow tammy had slipped past the usual pitfalls she fell into during conversations. hse was probably burning through her luck for the day but she was going to reveal in every second of it when julien looked so happy at just the mention of books. "all sorts. i teach at a school and the girls love whatever i can bring back for them." while there was only a handful that were her favorites all of them deserved to have books they loved. tammy had decided to try to get enough to make them all happy along with getting all the new steamy romances that some of the other teachers frowned on. they weren't that dangerous especially once tammy read through them weeding out the worst from the best. everyone deserved a little romance in their lives.

she raised an eyebrow at his comment. that was certainly one way to try to get a wife by just talking to random women on the streets. "well, that would be a story to tell on your wedding day." glancing down at ranna tamora was surprised to see both cats content in the middle of the street. they had certainly hit it off quickly probably both knowing that their people needed human contact. "no, she cares the right amount. i know alphy has tried to drag me out a time or two saying i need to find someone to settle down with." no matter how hurt alphy had been at serge leaving he had still known she needed to move on even if tammy had fought him every step of the way.

it was her own turn for her eyes to light up at the mention of the library. "a library? oh that sounds lovely being surrounded by books every day." maybe if she hadn't become a teacher she would have worked more with books. "sometimes it is nice to lock oneself away. i know i haven't been out of the school grounds in quite some time. though, i do see people every day in the form of teenaged girls."[b] life was never truly silent with teenagers running around causing mayhem. [b]"well, julien, what would you say to moving this conversation somewhere else?"

julien rémy laurent

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]