welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

pills & potions [tw], lysias/talon
ariel demetria waters
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 10:05 PM

ariel demetria waters

ariel from the little mermaid

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

katherine mcnamara

university student

she/her ♦ 186 posts ♦ 55000 points

liberosis
i'm way too young to be this hurt
It has been some time since the painful reveal of Bellamy's infidelity and yet the wounds have yet to heal for Ariel. Her mind was still preoccupied with the painful fact that she had been lied to and rejected by her very first love; what's worse was that someone else had been chosen over her! While Ariel couldn't find it in herself to be angry about it all, it didn't stop the pain from completely wrecking her.

She tried to numb herself from it, anything to keep the pain away! She spent night after night out in clubs and bars, drowning her sorrows with liquor despite knowing full well that it was unwise and damaging. Yet she didn't care. All that mattered to her was distractions from the fact that her heart was shattered. Her fake ID was proving quite valuable, however, she still felt paranoid that someone might discover she was a year underage so she tried not to attend the same place in succession for too long.

Her recent nightly adventure brought her to Styx, a fairly upscale bar that she's heard talk about and simply just had to see it for herself. She had dressed appropriately... or rather inappropriately to ensure that she looked older and fit in. Dressed in a tight fitted red dress, decorated by a long strand of pearls with designer stiletto heels Tina had gotten her for her birthday, Ariel certainly looked the part. Now if only she felt like it...

She seated herself at the bar and ordered a drink, followed by another, and then another until the pain rooted in her chest was numb and the world spun when she moved. Everything was just nearly as everything Ariel wanted it to be, but it was fairly lonesome without the dancing bodies of a normal club. She tried to strike up a conversation with the bartender that simply ended in gruff one-worded responses. No fun. Ariel pouted and tried to order yet another drink, but was then told she was being cut off and that the manager would like to have a word.

Her heart dropped into her gut and she instantly made the assumption that she had been found out. She worried her bottom lip between her teeth as she was guided to the door of an office in the back. She felt like she was a young kid being brought to the principal's office and the thought would have made her giggle were it not for the sense of impending doom. Gently, she knocked thrice on the door.

"Uhm, excuse me? I was told to come back here?" she announced, her words just a little slurred and she had to brace herself against the wall.

lysias hyperion ádis this has taken me fivever, i'm soz sorry! but i hope this makes up for it!

PM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 07:25 AM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

he/him ♦ 106 posts ♦ 84000 points

irresistible

He had spotted her the moment she had walked in. Maybe it was the red hair and the red dress together, maybe it was the unsure look on her face or maybe it was because she was alone. But there was something that had drawn in his attention to her. But he didn't approach - not right away- he wanted to give her time to settle in. Maybe she was meeting someone and had just arrived a little early? So he had moved up to his office and watched her from the security cameras dotted along his wall. It was when she ordered her first drink that he got a call from Oliver on the bar informing him that she was underage.

Well that wasn't good. Still, she looked like this wasn't the first bar she had been into so he suggested that they allow her to have a few. To feel grown-up. That was why people snuck into bars and clubs, to feel older than they were. To escape their silly young worries and pretended for a night that they were real adults with real lives infinitely better than their own.

She was allowed four drinks before Lysias called back down, confident that she was not meeting with anyone, and told Oliver to stop serving her and to also bring her to the office. Anyone in the know was aware that being called to Lysias' office was rarely a good thing. But she didn't know him. So he had the advantage. He had her name, or a name she had on her ID - it might not have ben her real name after all.

Busying himself with work he began folding and tucking paperwork away in a vain attempt to look slightly less intimidating. As she knocked on the door he nodded for his security to guard to open up, let her in and then wait outside.

Getting to his feet he walked over to her with the warmest smile he could muster. Ah, yes. I couldn't help but notice you were sat alone and wondered if you'd like to have a drink with me? I can't imagine Oliver was much of a conversationalist, he began, nodding to the retreating bartender.

The girl was already drunk, that was very clear, but no one spilled their darkest secrets when they were sober, did they? Without waiting for a response he guided her safely into his warm office chair and began busing himself at his alcohol cabinet.

This may be rude to ask, but were you waiting for someone? I'm not going to be on the receiving end of an angry boyfriend am I?

Ariel
oooh he's cruel....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
ariel demetria waters
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 10:56 PM

ariel demetria waters

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

katherine mcnamara

university student

liberosis
The sense of doom still lingered in her mind while she waited, worrying her bottom lip between her teeth, until the door clicked and opened to allow her in. Her first thought was that only important people had big, buff men at the ready to open doors for their convenience. She knew all about that since her father was an important person in the business world and people scrambled to open doors for him whenever he went anywhere. That thought served little in calming her nerves as her eyes raised to meet another pair as a body approached and focused on a warm smile followed by a charismatic tone.

She blinked once, twice, thrice in surprise at his friendly greeting — a stark contrast to what she had been bracing herself for. He had summoned her back to his office to offer her a drink? In sober hindsight, it would have registered as quite suspicious but in her broken and drunken state, it was a generous offer! Her smile blossomed on her crimson lips as warm hands guided her to a seat, something she was grateful for since moving felt infinite times quicker than normal and made her woozy.

"That is so kind of you," she responded sweetly, leaning back in the cozy chair that enveloped her smaller form. "I would love a drink! And good conversation, because you're absolutely right, he wouldn't even look at me which is verrrrry rude! But you're not rude!" Her words drawled while spiking and lowering in volume according to her mood with zero filter.

She watched after him as he prepared their drinks at a cabinet, another indicator that he was an important person yet her mind couldn't quite summon a title to attribute to him. Instead, it focused on his words that made her physically wince and the pain that she had been trying to numb was inching its way back into her chest cavity.

"No... no boyfriend," she confessed in a quiet, strained murmur. Had this interaction occurred earlier in the month, she would have professed proudly that she did indeed have a boyfriend; somebody who loved and cherished her and her alone. But that vision was shattered with just a moment and led to the present time where she relied on external sources to numb the internal pain.

"We... broke up, I guess you could say. He lied. He didn't love me," she went on, lost in a spiraling abyss of depression that would engulf her quickly if she weren't careful. And here she was, already professing her woes to a complete stranger who so graciously offered her company and a drink! Ariel huffed a sigh as if to dispel the mood (though the pain lingered) and she was growing more needy for that additional drink.

"What's your name? My name's Ariel," she perked up, all the while fiddling with the pearls around her neck.

lysias hyperion ádis bless. just wreck me already.

PM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 01:41 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

She was sweet, naive and had just been dumped. What more could Lysias have asked for in a little plaything? It was true that he usually preferred the fighters and the scratchers and the people that could cause a little bit of damage before he won them over. But a change of scenery was never really a bad thing. Especially as it already looked so lovely in that red dress.

Oh boys are terrible, he said calmly as he moved back over to the desk and handed her a generous amount of alcohol. Perching on the edge of his desk he let her have a few moments to relax a little. I assume, then, that he is the reason you are out here alone? he questioned, trying not to seem too pressing on the matter. I'm almost glad, he added with a slightly lowered tone. A liar doesn't deserve to see you in such a beautiful dress.

Flattery was easy, it slipped out of his mouth like poison every single day. If she was already tipsy then the game would be easy enough. Taking a sip of drink he let the crystal clink against his rings as he held it in his hands. He debated giving her a fake name, but he had never really been into making things up - lies were hard to keep track of and often the truth was far worse.

Lysias, he smiled, reaching for her hand and kissing her knuckles like an almost perfect gentleman. Winking he let he hand drop and he settled himself a little more comfortably on the table. Tell me Ariel, what do you do with your life, other than walking very gracefully into my bar and harassing my poor barman, he flashed the kindest smile he could to show he was only teasing.

ariel
he's so nice omg

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
ariel demetria waters
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 11:57 AM

ariel demetria waters

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

katherine mcnamara

university student

liberosis
"Boys are terrible!" she agreed vivaciously with an energetic nod that made the room tilt. "I thought he was different but no, he only wanted one thing, I guess..." Her words got away from her and she could already feel the prickling of tears as her mind conjured memories of sweet words being whispered, skin against skin, the sound of the ocean as their bodies fit together... Ariel quickly banished the images and was eager to take the drink offered to her.

In the time of silence he allowed her, she took a large gulp of the new drink and winced at the strong taste of liquor that burned her throat. Now there were tears in her eyes for another reason, but she didn't want to come across ungrateful so she swallowed back the taste and the burning tears with a forced smile as he spoke once more. Her head bowed, bright red tresses falling forward, as her lips pressed together. Bellamy was exactly the reason she was drowning her sorrows in booze, but it made her wince a little to have it pointed out so blatantly.

"Y-Yeah..." she murmured softly in agreement. But then her head shot up at his next statement. 'A liar doesn't deserve to see you in such a beautiful dress.' Ariel could feel her cheeks flushing in response to the compliment as her gaze went down to her dress. She wore it to appear older and she had thought she looked good, but being outright complimented as such made her realize how low her self-esteem had dwindled. Well, being rejected for another could do that to somebody...

Ariel peered up to the older man from beneath her lashes with a sincere smile. "Thank you," she responded primarily out of propriety since her head was still whirling with the fact that she was being hit on by a much older man. Her face continued to feel warm as his hand took hers to place a kiss on her knuckles. His lips were so soft!

Her hand returned back to her lap and she took another sip of the drink, much slower this time now that she learned her lesson. A giggle slipped out and she shook her head to combat his playful words. "I wasn't harassing him!" she laughed, leaning forward to perch at the edge of the chair. "I simply wanted good conversation, but seems you have that covered instead! And I'm a college student. I go to SDSU. It's nice and all, but I just feel like... like, I don't know, I'm not living to my full potential? Does that make sense?" Ariel could feel herself rambling, but she couldn't actively stop herself. The alcohol had made her loose-tongued and she was simply answering the nice man's question!

lysias hyperion ádis soz sorry for keeping you waiting fivever! i am garbage.

PM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Oct 18 2017, 06:38 AM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

So she was heartbroken. Well, who was lysias to leave a poor vulnerable girl alone and drunk? She could be hurt even more, or worse and what kind of person would he have been to let her go out on her own - these were the things he'd be telling her when she came back sober. He was doing it to be a gentleman after all.

No need to thank me, he said simply with a shrug and a smile. I was only saying what I saw. If she had recently been dumped, or heartbroken, or whatever then her self esteem was probably very low. Making her an even easier target than just a drunk girl in a red dress - a dress Lysias had probably seen a hundred times before on a hundred other people. She was not special, but he had to make her think she was.

His smile matched up with her laugh and he moved from the desk into the chair next to her. Crossing his legs at the knee he leant slightly over the arm to get closer to her, to show he was listening or something she equally as stupid she would believe.

Of course, everyone goes through self doubts. But life isn't all about being at the best of your game every second. You'll never know when you make it if you've never hit rock bottom. It's not easy getting to the top of anything, but once you're there you'll appreciate all the hard work you put in to make it. You think I earned a-hundred-thousand dollars a month straight away? he asked with a soft smile on his face.

Everything takes time, and people who are worth looking after take the longest sadly. Lysias knew that speaking from personal experience was easier to believe than lies but mixing the two together wasn't so hard. Taking a sip of his drink he put the glass down on the floor by his foot and reaches over to place a hand on her arm gently.

I can always go and rough him up a bit, he added with a slight tease to his voice. Just to teach him a lesson.

ariel waters
posty post

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
ariel demetria waters
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 06:55 PM

ariel demetria waters

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

katherine mcnamara

university student

liberosis
Her head followed his movements to the chair beside her and she also leaned closer in rapt attention to his words. He was preaching a useful nugget of self-help knowledge, but in her current state of mind, all she could truly focus on and appreciate was the number of dollars. Her eyes widened and she nearly spilled some of the drink in her glass as she leaned forward in shock.

"Seriously?!" she squeaked out, her young mind unable to even process the thought of having that much money to their name. As a Waters, money wasn't ever an issue with her family since her oldest sister ran a successful fashion industry and her father was a business mogul. However, Ariel remained ever so humble to finances. After all, just because her family was rich didn't mean she was... but that's what all the rich kids say, isn't it?

Ariel laughed as she leaned back in her chair, slower this time, and took a sip of her drink as she mulled over his following words. An image of Bell popped into her mind and it made her heart clench painfully. "Yeah... I guess," she mumbled in retort, not too certain of what exactly she was even agreeing to.

But then she felt a hand on her arm and she glanced down to it, then up to his face with a curious glance. Her eyes immediately widened and she shook her head vigorously. The world tilted a little at the hasty action, but thankfully, she was seated so the dizziness didn't impact her too much.

"No, no, no, no!" Ariel replied quickly. "I don't want to hurt Bell! I just..." A pause as she glanced down at her drink, her pain and despair slowly creeping to the surface. "I just... wanted him to love me. But he doesn't..."

Her crimson lips pressed together tightly in an act to suppress rising tears. She wouldn't cry in front of this man, she adamantly told herself, but thinking about the recent past always hurt. It hurt so damn much.

"I wasn't good enough, I guess..."

lysias hyperion ádis i'm sobbing

PM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 10:44 AM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

Careful, he smiled reaching for her hand to steady the glass that was in it before she spilt any on herself or worse, his floor. His fingers grazing over her skin and letting go slowly as she leant back again. Her hands were warm, soft.

Bell. That was the boy's name. Lysias felt his lips curl into a smile at the simple letters. It wasn't like Bell was a common name, even less so when it was lengthened to Bellamy. So Panell was behind all this? It didn't surprise him one little bit. That little brat liked to throw all his toys out of the pram at the same time. Well, if this was how Bellamy treated the people he was supposed to love Lysias was suddenly grateful not to be one of those people.

Oh, doll, he soothed, running his hand up her up arm to her shoulder. He didn't deal with tears. They didn't help anyone and they just wasted time. But he was trying to get on her good side - for now - so he had to at least look like he was supporting her.

Maybe not, he said calmly, Maybe you weren't good enough. But then, maybe he wasn't good enough either? he reasoned, reaching over so he could top up her glass. As a man who has quiet a bit of experience with love, he paused briefly, and with loss, I can assure you that the best course of action is to prove to...whatever his name is...that you've gone on to bigger and better things.

He smiled at her softly and placed a gentle hand on her knee. Trust me.

ariel
dont trust him omg

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
ariel demetria waters
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 06:45 PM

ariel demetria waters

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

katherine mcnamara

university student

liberosis
An apologetic yet thankful smile flashed in his direction as he reached up to assist in stabilizing her hand. She wasn't the most coordinated drunk person, but then again, who was? However, the last thing she would want was to spill an expensive drink (it had to be expensive based on the man seated beside her) on his office floor after he so kindly brought her in and entertained her conversation. He was being so kind to her too!

The feeling of his hand caressing her arm was comforting as intended and made her shiver as well. Ariel didn't know this man whatsoever, but the desire to be comforted and listened to was overwhelmingly strong that she even subconsciously leaned closer to him. Yet his following words had her wincing as if he physically slapped her; in fact, she might have preferred such instead of having her worst fears confirmed so nonchalantly. The thought that she wasn't good enough for Bell was crippling and nearly had her tears spilling over. It was thoughts like these that had her seeking out the comforts of the night and drowning the pain with booze and music. Apparently, it wasn't working well enough tonight and she was grateful when he topped off her drink that she eagerly brought to her lips to take another gulp.

Wait, how much has she drank so far...? Ariel could hardly remember so she simply dismissed the question. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered except the fact that she was hurting and it seemed like Lysias had solutions to offer. Her hazel eyes trained on the hand that he settled on her bare knee and raised up to meet his gaze.

"What should I d-do?" She pleaded for answers, her voice cracking at the end. His extended kindness had her trusting him much too easily but she was far too gone to realize she was already tangled in his web. Ariel placed her hand over his on her knee and squeezed, wide eyes urging him to guide her in the right direction that he seemed to know well of. "I'm so tired of feeling this way, Lysias... I hate it!" Her hand squeezed even tighter as if to share her sentiment while she leaned in closer.

lysias hyperion ádis she's trusting him omg

PM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 04:08 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

Lysias smiled softly and glanced down at where her hand landed on his own. This was playing out to be a much easier game that he had first anticipated. But then there was no real indication of how desperate a broken heart would be for contact. Lysias was just please to see he had been the first to get there.

What should you do? he repeated slowly, as if he was trying to think of something soothing and kind to say. But he knew exactly where he wanted her and what he wanted her to do. He couldn't just throw it all at her though, he had to be subtle. Let her think it was her idea in the first place. Then if she had any problems she only had herself to blame.

Well for one you need to take a deep breath, he smiled, brushing her cheek with his free hand. The drink was going to her head, that was easy to tell, but Lysias didn't want her so far gone that she would wake up with no recollection. He wanted to make sure she remembered every second.

Scooting his chair towards her, the hand on her thigh slid up her leg a little so his fingertips could graze the fabric of her dress. Then you need to get a hold of this, he continued, There will be other boys, there will be other loves. But for now, why not treat yourself to a little danger?

Gently he removed the empty glass from her hand and paced it on his desk out of the way. This is your chance to have a little freedom. Live a little, let your, he glanced up to her vibrant red locks and smirked, ...hair down.

ariel
hope dis okay

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
ariel demetria waters
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 03:11 PM

ariel demetria waters

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

katherine mcnamara

university student

liberosis
By all accounts, red flags should have been raised high long before this point. She was in the office a complete stranger who offered her a drink and caressed her skin like he knew her body intimately. She professed her most dear and painful secret to him and he comforted her with no expectations. It was all far too much, yet her mind was not in the appropriate headspace it should be in. The room swayed when she tilted or jostled in her seat and his hand that brushed her cheek felt much too warm. Yet despite all of this, it was comforting.

She wanted this. She wanted to accept whatever he had to offer. Her eyes slowly closed and she tilted into his touch, doing as instructed and taking a deep, slow breath. When she opened her eyes afterward, he had moved closer and his fingertips now danced along her thigh. Ariel bit her bottom lip nervously, wondering if this was truly okay.

But no, nothing was okay. She was broken and he was offering a chance to fix herself, even if temporarily. Ariel quickly finished the remainder of her drink and let him take the glass to set aside. "A little... danger?" she repeated, temptation rising slow. He knew all the right words to say to entice her.

Yes, she wanted to move on past the pain. She wanted to be free. She wanted to live a life that she wanted. Ariel nodded her head and leaned ever closer to him, vibrant red curls tumbling forward to glide along both she and his laps.

"Yes... I want that," she agreed, needing to reach and take hold of the arm of his chair to keep the world from swaying. "I don't want to hurt anymore. I want to feel good again. I want to forget all about Bell and all the bad stuff. Will you help me?"

lysias hyperion ádis ariel, bab, stap. just end me. i'm ready.

PM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 01:30 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

Lysias smiled at her reply. Not because of what she was saying, though the words were probably very heartfelt and raw. But because her hair was dancing across his lap and her hand was on the arm of his chair and she was practically in his lap. If he was any kind of gentleman he would have deemed it inappropriate to carry on the conversation in his office. That he would take her out for some fresh air, call a cab and go back to his apartment and continue there.

But Lysias was no gentleman, no matter how much he tried to convince himself and everyone else that he was. She was sober enough to make her own choices but drunk enough that she didn't realise how dangerous those choices were.

Good, he praised, his hand moving from the edge of her skirt to slightly underneath it, fingertips stroking her pale skin. At first all he wanted was to have her in and out, but her connection to Bellamy only made Lysias want to break her a little more. Just to see what would happen for his own twisted pleasures. Gently he ran the back of his other hand over her cheek, encouraging her.

Of course I'll help you, doll. But you need to take the first step. It doesn't count otherwise, he said half teasing as he winked at her and tapped his cheek lightly, expectant of a kiss.

Ariel
whelp. u dun it now bro.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]