welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here! make sure to congratulate the winners for the OTMs! and enjoy the anniversary!

Add Reply
New Poll

Winter Turns To Spring, kaia agape argyris
dimitri jon everett
 Posted: Mar 31 2017, 01:50 AM

dimitri jon everett

Dimitri from pocahontas

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dan stevens

Bartender

she, her ♦ 491 posts ♦ 39000 points

"Anything else?" Dimitri was asked when the serve brought two hot dogs. Dimitri shook his head and handed over the money eager to be off back to Kaia. Tonight's date had been a little different from their norm. They had decided on watching a movie but rather than go to one of the local theatres Dimitri had the idea of going to a drive in surprising Kaia in the process. There were a few to go to in San Diego and Dimitri thought it would be fun for the pair. He hadn't been to a drive in movie in a while so why not? The big movie of the weekend was Beauty and the Beast with seemingly everyone flocking to the theatres to watch the remake. It had been a film that Dimitri had seen once or two before but nothing that he knew by heart or necessarily clamoring to see but with it's romantic themes he thought it would be something Kaia would enjoy.

There was about fifteen minutes before the movie started by the time Dimitri returned to the car and Kaia. "I come baring snacks." he announced managing to open the door and scoot into the driver's seat. He had gotten popcorn, hot dogs and a drink for the couple. It was a cool night which allowed for the top to be down. The car radio was already set to broadcast the film's audio to them and every other car parked in front of the giant screen that stood tall before them. Dimitri had been to a drive-in before where there were speakers that you could hang on the window and a little knob to control the volume as it played inside the car.Being able to hear the movie through the car radio rather than this hefty external speaker was just more convenient. No risk of anything slipping out just because he opened the door to go get a refill or something. "If you want anything else like candy or nachos just let me know."

Dimitri was nervous tonight as he had a bit more in aside from just the movie. Nothing dramatic but just a simple question to ask Kaia. The couple had started dating nearly two years ago and the idea of asking Kaia to move in together had been something that Dimitri had been juggling with for a while now. The questioning of whether or not this was a good idea or the right timing had been haunting him until Dimitri had finally struck up the courage to actually get on with it. Of course he hadn't brought it up yet. This was a big thing to consider and he didn't want to ask before the movie. The fear of things not going how he would hope and then souring the movie experience for both of them. No, it could wait. "So, was this one of your favorites or is that spot taken up by another movie?" he asked before taking a bite into his waiting hot dog.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
kaia agape argyris
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 04:40 PM

kaia agape argyris

emily from the corpse bride

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

tuppence middleton

pianist/aspiring actress

she/her ♦ 230 posts ♦ 27000 points

i don't fit in my skin
Oh! Oh yes. This was wonderful and Kaia was currently positively giddy beyond all reason. She adored this little surprise more than she could rightly say. Kaia was all about the romantics, you see. It had once gotten her deeply into trouble but that was now long past and she was quite happy now. But her sense of romanticism and love of it was highly pleased right about now. Oh yes. A drive in movie was so wonderful. She adored the idea of it and so far nothing had happened to turn her idea of it at all. She was still quite pleased. She happily sat in the front seat with her legs crossed under her, enjoying the cool breeze while she waited for Dimitri to be back.

And then he was back and her happy little smile was transferred to him.

Kaia often felt like she was a little bit on cloud nine these days. How could she not? She oh so enjoyed going on dates with Dimitri and they had been together for very nearly two years and it still felt very wonderful and nothing had happened to diminish how much she still looked forward to each date. Life was good at the moment to her. She laughed a little. "I see this. I don't think there is anything else I could possibly want" she assured him. Usually she had a sweet tooth but not at the moment. She was pleased with what she had. She resituated herself herself to help with the snacks and food and happily hummed softly in appreciation as the smell hit her. Yep. Good night.

And then she shifted once more to face Dimitri a little bit because the movie had yet to start and took a bite of her food while he asked a question. She tilted her head in thought. She had enjoyed this one immensely but she had definitely always been a fan of fairy tales. But favorite? She grinned a little. "I liked the odd ones growing up, I confess. Like. Odd. But they were fun, definitely. Beauty and the Beast was definitely one that I loved though, I'm excited to see how this is. What about you?" she asked, curious as she nibbled a bit more at her food.

TAG: dimitri jon everett WORDS : 675 NOTES: https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png
coded by RESCUE RANGER ! of ATF

PM
^
dimitri jon everett
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 07:54 PM

dimitri jon everett

Dimitri from pocahontas

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dan stevens

Bartender

she, her ♦ 491 posts ♦ 39000 points

Dimitri wasn't quite sure if he had gone overboard on the snacks. It hadn't been so much that he couldn't carry it all and there had still been plenty of choices to pick from but it still could seem excessive, maybe. Or maybe not. Maybe Dimitri was overthinking it because his nerves were acting up. No, he was definitely still overthinking it. It was fine. This was enough for two people to enjoy. If it had been on his own then maybe then it would've been a lot. No, this was just fine for the pair and Kaia wasn't asking for anything else right now so it had to be fine.

If he didn't know better he'd think that he was proposing right now. Did it feel like this? Dimitri imagined proposing was a thousand times scarier to be honest. That is why the food was helping him focus on other things. Once Dimitri was in the car he settled himself and maneuvered himself into a better sitting position where he was looking at Kaia. There was still some time left before the movie and it could get awkward really quickly if the two were just staring towards the giant screen in front of them. He asked her if this was one of her favorite films. He had known people that considered the original one of their all time favorite films. She liked the odd ones and that wasn't all that surprising. Kaia could a bit of an odd ball herself but Dimitri thought it was part of her charm.

Then the question was turned on him. He shook his head, "I think I've seen this one once or twice. The animated one I mean. I wasn't ever really into films like this. I was more the action adventure type of guy." Films like Rambo, The Terminator and Die Hard were the films that a young Dimitri had been gravitating to in his youth. Sure, Dimitri had seen some of these that were considered the classics but they weren't ever on his repeat. "You know, all the "boy things"" They were the type of films that most people would expect guys to like. "I don't think I've actually asked but have been to drive-in movie before?" Dimitri asked before taking another bite into his hot dog.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
kaia agape argyris
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 10:24 PM

kaia agape argyris

emily from the corpse bride

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

tuppence middleton

pianist/aspiring actress

she/her ♦ 230 posts ♦ 27000 points

I almost forgot
how beautiful the moonlight is
Kaia adored being out with Dimitri more than she thought she could possibly think. Their dates and days together always left her feeling like she wanted to skip down along her room, or the hallway, or wherever she happened to be and her managers at the Lounge often commented on her jaunty happy choices the days after, or even before. Kaia was prone to swinging around emotionally but Dimitri hadn’t caused her to down swing. Oh no, she was all sorts of happy each time she saw him. And this was absolutely no different at all!

She loved the idea of a drive in movie and this movie in particular looked very interesting. A redoing of an old classic could either go very right or very wrong, after all. But Dimitri had come back with all sorts of snacks and no matter how it went, she was sure it was going to be a good time. She settled happily into her seat as he came back in and tried to refrain from bouncing. The romantic in her was all sorts of excited and she didn’t even know what was coming her way yet. She was excited about it.

She mentioned that she liked a few very odd fairy tales, she had grown up on them. But she did enjoy this one as well. And tossed the question back at him to learn that he had seen it once or twice. She nodded as he spoke, listening. He was more of an action adventure type of guy. She grinned widely and leaned forward, curious. ”What was your favorite movie growing up?” she questioned, wanting to know. She could totally see him digging that genre but wanted to know the specifics! Even if it was one of the so called, boy films. She enjoyed pestering with questions.

Had she ever been to a drive in before? She had but she didn’t really want to think about it. But she sat on the urge to let her mood take a dip and physically shook it off with a little shudder before she felt better. ”I did, it was a long time ago and I’m sure this time will be much more entertaining” she said, the grin back with that little thought. ”What about you? Has it ever been your thing?” she asked, plucking up something to eat as she asked.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]