welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

+ sorry for the way i am
nathaniel christian jackson
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
nate & kay

Do you think you could start it, dear? If not I can try it start it here soon. c:

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
breena&nate: okay maybe at one point, breena would like an updated family portrait of her and the girls done. maybe she can call nate and he can give her more info about his business (depending if the studio's redone or not) she can hire him to take pictures at other places or at the studio. those two are different so it'd be interesting to see them interact somehow. plus avery and olivia would be like 'what are you doing now?' lol
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
breena elise bennett

bree & nate the studio is back up and running now so that's a plus!! but yeah i think that would be good! nate would be willing to take photos wherever she wants (though at the moment she'd probably be hoping she'd be okay with the studio xD). i don't know how soon bree is thinking about taking photos, but it could be interesting if her girls are all confused and continually asking him questions because he's super tired and stressed so little kids asking him questions constantly would not help, but it would be fun and great and yesssssssssssssssssss. do it.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
nate&bree: dude bree apologizes if the kids get to him lol, but yes the studio works just fine. maybe in a few weeks or so when the weather's nice for fall or something. she doesn't want the girls burning up or something similar to the adults lol. up to him though.
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
breena elise bennett

bree & nate i do believe that San Diego basically stays the same temperature all year round so I'm not sure how much cooling off will happen. xD so really they could do whatever. He'll still be stressed and tired no matter what. Haha.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
breena&nate: regardless breena will do whatever she could to make it as comfortable as possible for him. if he told her about being a dad, she'd offer lots of advice lol.
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
breena elise bennett

bree & nate he might mention it or really she probably would see a few pictures around the studio so she could ask then. He'd gladly take the advice. He needs anything to make his life a little bit easier. Haha. So we could totally thread these two.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
breena&nate: these two could easily get along or not so it shall be interesting indeed. it'll be fun either way, i agree that we need to thread these two http://i.imgur.com/mdIH8jO.png
alyssa kara forsteri-shepherd
aly
she/her
heterosexual
owner of serendipity flowers
faith
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:

nate & aly

I can't remember if we have plotted these two yet but we def need to. There is no doubt that aly hasn't heard about Sadie since her son works with nate. I think aly would def reach out because she understands the pain of losing people you love.

ty and nate
We should also thread these two again. They have connected a little in the past so ty would def visit to see how nate is after sadie. Both ty and aly would def offer to help with Chris if nate needed anything.

--------------------
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & aly oh my. this would be soooooooooo perfect. i really love this idea. i know that nate would like to connect with someone who understands what he is going through and all of that. i think they would get on pretty well too!!

ty & nate yesss. i think they would be good as well. because they did bond and i feel like did have an understanding of each other. soooo with ty liking children and nate already kind of knowing ty that he would be okay with him helping with chris. so yes to this too!!

if you want to thread any of them just let me know! c:

alyssa kara shepherd

--------------------
ainsley gaia adams
she/her
heterosexual
jack of all trades
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
nathaniel christian jackson && Ainsley -OKAY OKAY I really want to drop Ains here because supernatural reasons but I'm not quite sure how they'd react to each other xD Stubborn meet temperamental but hey, insecure on both ends so that's a thing xD That being saidddd...she's stubborn and hard headed and if she got it into her head to try and befriend him (perhaps because her friend taught her to try and be nice to people before she died) she'd probably stubbornly decide that she's doing so xD THIS IS A MESS, I'm sorry -cough-
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
ainsley gaia adams & nathaniel
i shipped jo and dean so hard it's not even funny. but anyway.

i could definitely see these two being friends! ainsley is hard-headed so that would help and they are def both insecure so they would get that. they know what it is like to lose someone you were close with. there was something else that i came up with too.... i don't remember what it was now, but i really do think they could get along! i'm happy to do something with them if you want! jocelyn too i forgot to put that in hers. whoops

--------------------
ainsley gaia adams
she/her
heterosexual
jack of all trades
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
nathaniel christian jackson && Ainsley -ugh ugh Jo and Dean were my ship. I was so mad when, well, you know.

Oh yay for friends! lol I'm glad I made some sort of sense. Ainsley lost her someone a while ago and has made peace with it sort of but she totally remember what it felt like when it was raw. Yay for getting along! bonding factors ftw xD and I'm happy to do something with either!<3

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution