welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

♞ WILD YOUTH [OWNA]
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Apr 2 2016, 06:38 AM

attina isadora waters

attina triton from the little mermaid

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

fashion designer / businesswoman

♀ ♦ 285 posts ♦ 56000 points

it was her off day today, and she was relaxing idly. well, she could take off days anytime, but after months of persuasion from her staff, as well as pushing for her family and friends, the redhead finally relented in giving herself a much earned break from work. the company would be fine without her for a day, even if she was its owner, and could not bear to be away from it for too long. it was she who had the final say in everything after all, and while she was easily reachable via phone or text. tina preferred to be where the action was. regardless, as she lounged lazily on the couch, puddles snoozing on her stomach, she could not help but check her phone every five minutes just in case there was an emergency.

her phone buzzed, and she perked up, hoping that she was needed for work after all. it turned out that he was having an off day too, and had invited her over to the valentin house. seeing that she had nothing else better to do, and figuring that she could definitely use his company, she gently removed the cat from her tummy. puddles sniffed at her disdainfully, as though protesting, but she didn't have a choice. she couldn't bring him along now, as much as she would have liked to. as the cat moved to find a new napping spot, tina got dressed, pulling on a red romper that matched her hair, unwilling to stop and scour her wardrobe for something nicer, mostly because she was lazy.

pulling up in front of the valentin home, tina hopped out easily, flats tromping along the ground. ringing the doorbell, she waited patiently for the man appeared, and beamed when he finally did, always happy to see him. "hey," the redhead greeted him warmly. "nice to see you finally get an off-day too." honestly, she couldn't remember the last time since she had one, but couldn't help but tease nonetheless. "whatever you want to show me can wait, because i'm going to give you a hug."

show me da money scars.

owen louie valentin

PM
^
owen louie valentin
 Posted: Apr 11 2016, 03:49 PM

owen louie valentin

prince charming from cinderella

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

chris pine

security guard

she/her ♦ 237 posts ♦ 55000 points

He had been debating it for a while. If they were going to move forward in their relationship she needed to see the scars that the war left on him. The physical scars.

Sitting there, with his phone in his hand, he hoped that he would gather up some courage to send her a message to see if she was free. It took a while, but Owen finally sent a text to Tina, hoping that she was free. He thought this was supposed to be a day off for her, but Tina never took those days very well. It wouldn’t have surprised him if she found her way into work or was even working while she was at home just to keep herself busy.

Luckily, she replied.

Or maybe it wasn’t so lucky.

Pacing around the house, he cleaned up a bit trying to distract himself. He was beginning to wonder if this was the right decision. Should he go ahead and show her the scars that covered his back? Owen had thought that he was ready for this, but he wasn’t sure that he was.

But, it was too late. The doorbell rang and he knew that the beautiful red-head was on the other side.

”Hey,” he replied with a soft smile as he stepped forward to hug her tightly. ”I’m glad you took a day off.” Stepping aside, he let her in and closed the door behind her, trying to remain as calm as possible. ”Would you like something to drink?” Owen was already filling a glass full of water that he quickly took a sip of.

Setting the glass down, he looked up at her with another little smile that was soon going to fade. ”Okay, so… I need to show you what I was going too. I need you not to freak out.” Owen was certain that she would. Or that he would get some pity. He wasn’t sure which one was better.

Taking a deep breath, Owen pulled his shirt over his head and slowly turned around exposing all of his scars. ”Say something,” he muttered after a few moments passed.

attina isadora waters

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 01:19 AM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

tina laughed. "my staff wouldn't let me come in, so." even if she was the boss, they had been quite adamant that she took a day off, insisting that they would be fine without her. there was not much for her to do anyway for a while, and it was simply day to day business. besides, if anything did come up, they would call her. she was thankful, though. the redhead did could use the break despite being the workaholic that she was. she was nothing without work, continuing her mother's legacy, and maintaining her empire of fashion that she had built up from the ground herself. though she would never be like athena, tina hoped that her mother would be proud of what she had done anyway. "yes, some water would be nice," she smiled, figuring that if she was going to chill here, then why not.

bright green eyes widening, she nodded, and took a seat. so, it was important after all. steeling herself for what he was about to show her, though she already suspected that she knew what, it did not stop her from flinching nonetheless. violent, horrifying scars gazed back at her coldly, mapping his back in macabre lines and gashes. having never been good with violence in the first place, she had to stop herself from gasping, and crying out loud in horror. instead, she settled with a clapping a hand over her mouth, and squeezing her eyes shut. "oh god," tina whimpered softly. "what the hell have they done to you?"

getting up, the redhead raised a hand, and gently traced one of the scars along his naked back, biting her lip. "what the fuck, owen," she muttered, shaking her head. "i didn't think it would be -" she stopped. that bad? he had been tortured for christ's sake. she slumped back into the chair, stressed once more, but unable to take her eyes off the scars.

owen louie valentin

PM
^
owen louie valentin
 Posted: Apr 25 2016, 02:29 PM

owen louie valentin

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

chris pine

security guard

His hands gripped the countertop as he could hear her reaction begin to take place. He could hear her clap her hand over her mouth as she tried to contain any other reaction she thought about. Owen’s eyes closed as she whimpered, questioned what exactly happened to him. He remained quiet as she moved, presumably closer to him to get a closer look at the scars that covered his back. The scars that haunted him every time he caught a glimpse of them in the mirror.

Owen stiffened as she gently traced one of the scars along his back, like seeing them wasn’t enough for her to know that they were real. ”You didn’t think it would be that bad,” he mumbled as he turned around to face her. Grabbing his shirt, he worked to put it back on wanting to feel more comfortable than he was feeling right now. He didn’t like feeling this vulnerable.

”I want you to see, so you knew…” He trailed off not sure what else to tell her. How did he get across that those scars were the reason he’d rarely take his shirt off? That if they went to the beach together that he’d be wearing a shirt and every night he’d slept he’d be wearing a shirt. Owen knew that wasn’t everyone’s ideal relationship and he wanted her to understand.

Dark eyes fell to the floor. His hands were still tight on the counter. ”Do you want to know?” It took a moment for him to look up to her and see her face for the first time since she had seen his back. Owen wasn’t sure if he was ready to tell her what had happened, but maybe if he told someone it would be easier to talk about it again. ”Or are the scars enough for one day?”

attina isadora waters - more?

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: May 12 2016, 01:17 PM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

violent, gory movies have never been her forte, let alone imagining literally going to war far away. initially, she couldn't even fathom what had happened to him, only that it had been horrifying enough to erase his identity, and give him sleepless nights. tina hadn't wanted to even try to empathize, feeling that she would make an awful mess out of it. what would she know? she hadn't joined the military, and had instead stayed within the safety of san diego while owen fought in the war. the image of his back burned in her mind, conjuring scenes of thousands of lashes lacerating skin and tissue, blood from the wounds trickling down his back.

did she want to know, indeed. she opened her eyes, bright green orbs swiveling to meet his own dark ones. she could do without it, do without the horrors for the day, but they had come this far. owen had been willing enough to show her the spoils of his war, and perhaps she could be brave too. "you've come this far," tina finally said, straightening up. she could handle more. she'd listen for him. maybe it'd help with the nightmares if he acknowledged them now. "you might as well tell."

gulping down her drink, she gazed at him stubbornly, lips thinning into an obstinate line. it was her right to know what happened anyway, as reluctant as he was to tell. she had been understanding, but he was now opening up to her after all this while. maybe they could begin again somewhere here, but neither of them could keep running away from this forever. "i want to know."

owen louie valentin

PM
^
owen louie valentin
M Posted: May 12 2016, 03:04 PM

owen louie valentin

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

chris pine

security guard

Owen watched her, not sure if she really meant what she said. Her words were telling him that she wanted to hear more of his story, but her actions were telling him something else. His dark eyes watched as she gulped down her drink and looked at him, stubbornly, as if she was still trying to convince herself it was what she wanted. But, it seemed she was determined to hear him out.

He took a few deep breaths as he mumbled to himself that he could do it. He could get through this and tell her everything. ”I um… I don’t really remember this, but my squad was attacked. The blast threw me back and I hit my head.” His hand flicked up motioning towards his head only to settle back onto the counter where he gripped it once more. ”In the commotion I was captured.” Owen was slowly catching up to the parts he remembered more vividly. It was the parts of his past that left him tossing and turning in the middle of the night, begging for it to end only to wake up in a cold sweat.

”I woke up in a poorly lit room. I didn’t know where I was. I didn’t know who I was. I was so confused.” His eyebrows knitted together, as his gaze was still focused on the ground, not wanting to see her face as he continued to tell the more gruesome parts of his story. ”They wanted information, but I couldn’t give it to them. I couldn’t remember it.” Owen hated to think that he would have given them the information if he had it, but he thought he might have. ”It started off with little food and water. I was so weak I could hardly move. They moved on after a while deciding to tie me up. My… arms were behind my head.” To this day he still had problems with his shoulders if he did anything to active. ”They grew frustrated. I didn’t know what they were saying, but I could tell by their tone. They whipped me.” He decided to spare her the harsher details of how it felt. The feeling of the skin being ripped from his body and the blood beginning to trickle down his back and how it felt even worse as the wounds were just beginning to heal and they decided to whip him again. It was brutal.

”Then longer I went on not telling them the information they wanted the worse it got.” There were times when he thought it couldn’t get any worse than it did, but he was always surprised. ”They put a piece of cloth on my face and poured water on me.” Owen’s grip tightened on the countertop as he relived the moments where he felt like he was drowning, the moments when he wished that they would just kill him instead. ”They took away my will to live. I had given up on being rescued. The torture got to the point where I felt like I was embracing it and then… they stormed the place and I was back at camp.” It took a while before his gaze finally met hers, wondering what was going through her mind.

attina isadora waters

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: May 15 2016, 08:47 PM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

she listened quietly, forcing herself to not flinch or cringe any further, but could not help but shiver occasionally nonetheless. tina held her tongue, not wanting to interrupt as he reminisced, understanding just how painful it must be for him now. her eyes were closed as she listened to him speak, but it only served to make matters worse by conjuring up images of him being taken away, tied up, and tortured. it made her wonder if he really was better off having been killed then and there, dead, than to live with all of these memories.

but he wouldn't have returned to her and his family otherwise. that was all that mattered. even if he was currently a former shell of himself, he was still her owen.

"oh, owen," the redhead murmured softly when he was done, shaking her head, even more upset. even though there was nothing she could do about it, unless she were to go back in time to prevent him from signing up for the army in the first place. honestly, she was not sure as to what to say next, sympathy just did not seem right, nor fruitful enough to soothe him. rising to her feet, the woman wrapped her arms around his neck, tears clouding her vision, but not falling.

"you don't deserve what has happened to you," tina chokes out. "i'm so sorry."

owen louie valentin

PM
^
owen louie valentin
 Posted: May 15 2016, 11:10 PM

owen louie valentin

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

chris pine

security guard

His mind was being flooded with painful memories of the war. It was one of the first times he had truly talked about his experience from war. He did better than he thought he would have, but his chest was tight the longer he ruminated over it. Every muscle in his body was tense as if he was preparing for a new sort of pain that he had experienced before.

None of that happened.

Tina’s arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down towards her. He felt himself shrink as his arms wrapped tightly around her, burying his face into her neck. Owen inhaled the scent of her perfume as he told himself time and time again that he was safe. That it wasn’t going to happen to him again. He was back with his family and loved ones, not in the middle of a war zone.

His fingers gripped her shirt, crumpling it up in his hand. Owen closed his eyes trying to get rid of some of the stimuli, so he could farther focus on calming down. It took a while before his breathing evened out and his body wasn’t as tense as it was before. ”Thank you for not saying the things you are probably thinking.” Owen knew this couldn’t be easy for her. He knew she probably had a million things running through her mind that she wanted to say to try and make sense of it. He hoped that one day he would be able to hear what she thought, but right now he was trying to take it one step at a time.

”And for listening.” Just as it wasn’t easy for him to tell, it hadn’t been easy for her to listen too. Pulling back slightly, he looked at her, ready to wipe away the tears that he had seen forming in her eyes earlier.

attina isadora waters

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Jun 7 2016, 10:36 AM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

owen was tensing up so much in the hug, tina was half-expecting him to push her away anytime. instead, her body was gripped hard, as though he was releasing all of it at once, and she squeezed him back in return. she sighed softly, unable to help but breathe in his familiar scent, and be temporarily transported back in time when they could just hug like this without repercussions. tears shine in her bright green eyes, but they do not fall. instead, she gazed over his shoulder, steeling her eyes not to start spilling. it was a pain, and they were beginning to water if anything.

tina smiled, a tiny one playing on her lips. "you're welcome," she said simply. it did not seem right to voice her opinion now on the matter, how perhaps he should have been left dead instead of returning home to this suffering, but she held her tongue, also happy to have him safe and home once more with her. "it's what friends do," the redhead shrugged her shoulders, pain spiking at the thought of being just friends, and that was when she snapped.

fat tears pooled in her eyes and began to spill down her cheeks. instinctively, her hands rose to cover her face, an automatic reaction since she didn't really cry in front of anyone, ever, but here she was now, a sorry sight in front of owen. "i'm sorry," she gasped softly, feeling better from the tears, but at the same time, quite embarrassed for crying in the first place. for him, and for herself. "have you got a tissue? this may take a while."

baes omg

owen louie valentin

PM
^
owen louie valentin
 Posted: Jun 7 2016, 11:21 AM

owen louie valentin

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

chris pine

security guard

It’s what friends do.

Even though that’s what they were there was a new wave of pain at the thought that that was all she wanted. After being without him for so many years and him coming home out of the blue that maybe friends was all they were ever meant to be. Or once she heard his story she realized he was more damaged than she thought and that was too much to bear. Truthfully, Owen couldn’t blame her.

The tears finally began spilling down her cheeks and they didn’t seem to be stopping. He stood there for a moment, caught off guard thinking the tears would have fallen earlier than this, but maybe it just hit her. Maybe it reached a point where she couldn’t hold them in any longer.

Gathering his composure, he moved closer to her setting his hands on her shoulder and slowly pulling her in. ”It’s okay.” Looking around, he finally spotted some paper towels. They weren’t tissues, but hopefully they would work as that was all he had. Ripping a few off, he offered them to her. ”It’s all I have.” Shrugging, he wiped away a couple of her tears before he remained next to her, holding her while she cried.

He waited until she seemed to have calmed down before saying anything. ”Are you okay?” His dark eyes looked at her as he debated what other comfort he could try and offer. ”I’m sorry I upset you so much.” Owen couldn’t help but feel responsible for the tears that had fallen. ”I thought it was important for you to know.” Whether it was to continue their friendship or for it to evolve into something more.

attina isadora waters

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Jun 7 2016, 12:12 PM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

the pain was almost unbearable, almost as awful as the day that she heard that he had died in battle, and that she was to receive his medal of honour. she hadn't kept it though, and had passed it to his siblings, but now, tina had not thought that the simple thought of them being nothing but friends, great friends even, but still friends in the end, would hurt this much. it didn't sit right with her, and as much as she knew how much she still loved the man before her, she wondered if he could love her again.

she accepted the paper towel gratefully, muttering a low "thanks" before allowing her tears to drench all over it. it was soaked through by the time she was finished, tears and snot and all. crumpling it up into a ball, the redhead sniffed away, her cheeks and eyes swollen now. the occasional hiccup would escape her as she calmed down, leaning heavily on to owen. she had tried to not let her tears wet his shirt as well, but it was easier said than done.

"i'm fine," tina managed to say, removing the last traces of liquid from her eyes. she waved a hand at his apology, shaking his head. "no need to apologize. i've been holding them back for too long, i guess." save for her cat, even her family rarely witnessed her like this, and putting it off was a dangerous habit she was well-practiced in. it would backfire, as always, but she just didn't like being vulnerable in front of everyone. "it was. thanks for telling me. i'm just....a bit emotional."

"there is something i have to ask you, though," said the redhead slowly, wondering if she was approaching this the right way, and wondering if the timing was even bloody right, but she had to ask. "do you...do you want to try again sometime? just start anew. you're free to say no, of course," tina added quickly, not wanting owen to feel obligated in agreeing. the last thing she wanted was for him to feel forced. she was hopeful and brave enough to try, and that was as good as she was going to get.

im ded

owen louie valentin

PM
^
owen louie valentin
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 10:40 AM

owen louie valentin

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

chris pine

security guard

Owen shifted, ready to listen to whatever it was she needed to ask him. He wasn’t sure what it could be. Part of him thought that she might have another question about the war, what happened, his memories, but he wasn’t expecting what she did ask him.

He remained next to her, his dark eyes focused on her wanting to believe that this was real, but struggling with it. It so easily seemed like it could be a dream. A practice run to see how it would go telling her and showing her the scars that covered his back and haunted his mind. It was too good to be true otherwise.

”Can you pinch me?” How else was he supposed to test it? He wanted to know now if he was going to wake up and all of this was going to fade away, leaving him to start from scratch. Holding out his arm in front of her, he nodded. ”Please.”

A little smile tugged on his lips when he realized everything was happening right now. None of it was some distant memory that was coming back, it wasn’t a dream, this was the current moment and he couldn’t have been more thrilled. ”I just needed to make sure this wasn’t a dream.” His eyes began to light up as he smiled at her, happier than he had been in a long time. ”I would like to start fresh. I’d like that a lot.” Owen said, chuckling a little bit.

Wrapping an arm around her, he pulled her in for a hug. He never knew if he was going to get another chance after disappearing like he did. He never knew if he was going to get another chance when he had no memories remaining of her. Owen wasn’t sure of anything. Now, the man was hoping they could work out like they had once before. ”Would you stay? Watch a movie? I’ll cook dinner.”

attina isadora waters

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Jul 30 2016, 12:17 AM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

tina blinked at him, momentarily startled at his request. he was dead serious, as though he could not believe the words that had popped out from her mouth. deciding to humour him nonetheless, the redhead pinched his arm hard, careful to not dig her nails in as well. were her words that unbelievable to the point of him requiring actual pinching? she'd pinch him more if it'd make him believe it, she wasn't about to let her words go unheeded and wasted easily. "were they that unbelievable?" tina snorted, trying to appear nonchalant now, even if had taken every fibre of her own being and willpower just to request such a thing from him.

at his words, she smiled, green eyes lighting up with hope and delight. "i thought you were going to say no," she admitted, looking sheepish. she knew that they would not be able to go back to how they ever were, but she had been hopeful that they could start anew. it wouldn't exactly be from scratch, but things were different now. and even if they were, the redhead still hoped for the best, still hoped for something between them. she couldn't help herself around him. he was owen, and she fought for him, and would not have stopped until he explicitly told her so.

her efforts seemed to have paid off, and she was smiling, more than ever. her arms laced around his neck, tina squeezing him tightly, and closing her eyes in content. "i'll stay," she said, nodding. "i didn't think you'd still be able to cook," she went on, chuckling. tina herself has not been cooking as of late, using too tired from work to make a meal for herself. she was surviving mainly on takeout and fast food, and it was indeed contributing to her weight again. at least she was still curvy, big in the right places, but she knew that it would only be a matter of time before she became a whale.

owen louie valentin

PM
^
owen louie valentin
 Posted: Aug 3 2016, 01:48 PM

owen louie valentin

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

chris pine

security guard

His arm jerked as she pinched him, per his request. Despite the slight pain, a smile tugged on his lips. ”No they weren’t.” They weren’t unbelievable, but it was something that Owen had thought about. It was something he had dreamed about and with her asking him that he needed to make sure that it was true. That this wasn’t another dream. ”As I said, just needed to make sure it wasn’t a dream.” He had come a long way in his process of recovery, but the man still had moments where he couldn’t trust himself.

”I couldn’t say no.” Owen took a step forward, his hand reaching out to run his fingers lightly along her arm. ”I’ve been wondering how I could ask you that.” Chuckling, he shrugged thinking about how simple Tina made it seem when she asked him. He had spent time overthinking what it was he needed to do and uncertain if she would want to.

As her arms wrapped around his neck and she tightly squeezed him. His arms wrapped around her, returning the tight squeeze. ”It took a while to come back.” Owen rested his head on top of hers, wanting to remain close to her for a while longer before he started cooking. ”And since then I’ve found it to be relaxing.” He enjoyed it more than he thought he would. While cooking he didn’t have to think about saving someone’s life, he didn’t have to think that he was putting his own life in danger, there was no stress to it. ”And my siblings have been surviving on take-out, so I get to play around with it and they typically like it.” There had been a few recipes that he tried that weren’t good, but overall they didn’t complain too much. ”Is there a meal you’ve been wanting lately? There is a recipe book around here if you want to flip through that.”

Owen wasn’t sure what they could make, but they would be able to find something. ”If we don’t have everything we could run to the store and get them. We could get a movie there too.”

attina isadora waters

PMEmailAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 08:26 AM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

felt the earth beneath my feet
the smile that lit up her face was radiant. tina laughed gently, shaking her head. maybe she needed a pinch on the arm too. it was almost unbelievable, as though she was going to wake up any moment from this. that owen had never came back, and was still dead, buried six feet under in the middle east. she would awaken once more in tears, longing and upset. "you know you could have just asked" she said with a giggle. granted, tina understood that it was far from the easiest thing to ask, but she had managed. and wanted this as much as he did. they wouldn't exactly be picking up from where they had left off, but starting anew. it w as better than nothing.

tina, who had not been at the stove ever since she no longer had to cook for her sisters, had to admire him. take out and eating out had been her own method for survival, the blonde rarely had time to make a meal for herself as of late. thanks to her work, and events that she had to organise and also attend, tina's plate has always been full. it was stressful, but it had also kept her mind off just how lonely her life was. owen had been dead, and she barely saw her friends and family.

she chuckled, the shake of her head perfunctory. "i can't remember the last time anyone cooked for me," she remarked. "but if you insist, i'll pick something out." better him than her that did the cooking, tina didn't trust herself near the stove for the time being. she'd likely set his place on fire, and that would not be fun. she couldn't help but feel quite flattered too, and had to admit that it was rather romantic. "i'll pick something simple. you can look up movies. perhaps a pasta pot, though? those are always fast."

owen louie valentin

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]