welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

talk all that sweet talk, belyot pain
elyot theodore lumri
ely
he/him
single
bisexual
stripper
talon
PRONOUNS: he/him
TIMEZONE: gmt
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: talon#6513
MSG CHOICE: discord
tw: eating disorders

Ely had never been sick at work during a shift before. He had pulled through to the end of the night or he was sick beforehand. But as he calculated his calorie intake time and again and ran through the food he had eaten, the time he had and the wardrobe change he was about to go through he figured he had about ten minutes to expel his sandwich from lunch with Otto without getting caught.

So he did. Bent over the toilet he had his phone to tell him how much time he had left and the loud music to cover up the noise.

And the show went on. His body ached and groaned under the strain but he pulled through, people cheering him on, touching his body and sliding their money into his costumes. While his throat burned with the remains of his vomit, he kept his smile and his movements in time to the people watching and by the end of the night he was tired enough to collapse.

Which he did, stepping down off the stage and pushing the curtains to one side proved too much for his weakened body and he fell to the floor. Bones felt like they had simply cracked under the weight and his eyes shut for just a second. But the seconds turned into minutes then slowly Ely felt his consciousness return.

Gingerly he opened his eyes to the bright white lights of the dressing room where apparently someone had carried him. He had a cold, wet...pair of pants? on his forehead and all he could feel was a sharp pain in his ankle. Fuck.

Groaning he reached up to move the cold pants from his head. He should sit up, should move should do something to make sure he wasn't actually broken in any way. But that required effort and Elyot had nothing left to give.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: eastern
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
Bellamy was a vain and selfish prick. There was no denying that. He's seen his fair share of dancers hogging the bathroom to binge and purge whatever they've eaten for the day, if they've eaten anything at all. He paid no attention to those dancers because they weren't nothing else but coworkers to him and he had no emotional attachment to them. He didn't see the need to follow in their footsteps because he thought his body was perfect and the customers waiting for him to come out on stage would agree. Bellamy was an asshole who only cared about himself and a select few other people. One of those people just happened to also be a coworker.

Something in the way Ely moved was off tonight and Bellamy wanted to confront him after his dance. He never got the chance to because after Elyot walked off stage, he collapsed backstage and passed out. Bellamy can't remember the last time he felt such a panic within him. He dove for his best friend's unconscious body, pushing back other dancers and telling them to go away and make room for Elyot to breathe. Bellamy's heart was rapidly beating in his chest and he could feel his blood run cold. Elyot's face looked much paler than normal and his lips were chapped as well. Something was very wrong with him and it killed Bellamy to see his friend sick like this. He didn't know what Ely was sick with but there was something not right with him.

Bellamy's second set was for a few more hours so he had time to take care of Elyot without worrying about the owner coming backstage and forcing him to go out and dance. Bellamy carried Elyot's body to their private dressing room. He set Elyot's unconscious body on his side onto the couch, just in case. The last thing he needed to see what his best friend choking on his own vomit. Bellamy grabbed the closest piece of fabric to him which was a pair of leggings. He got them wet under the sink and pressed the damp fabric to Elyot's forehead. When Elyot regained consciousness, Bellamy was going to need answers.

What felt like hours, but was really minutes, passed by before Elyot began to move. Bellamy quickly rushed to Ely's side as he woke up. He had opened his eyes and removed the wet pants but didn't bother moving or saying anything. Bellamy sighed and sat on the arm of the couch that was closest to Ely's head. He ran a hand through Ely's hair and felt his best friend's forehead. "What the fuck happened out there? Are you sick? Why did you faint?" he asked.

--------------------
elyot theodore lumri
ely
he/him
single
bisexual
stripper
talon
Ely felt worse when he glanced up and saw Bellamy next to him. Of course his best friend had been the one to save him - no doubt the rest of the dancers would have simply left him on the floor. Ely was grateful to have been carried somewhere a little softer but less so that Bellamy no doubt was going to want answers and while Elyot found himself becoming a better liar when it came to his health, he couldn't lie to Bellamy. Could he?

Jesus Bell, give me a second, he smiled softly, waving his hand as if dismissing the questions. Biting his teeth he pushed down on the couch, sitting himself up and swinging his legs over the edge so he could rest his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. He could feel the dizziness of his head shooting back but after a few deep breaths he could get it under control.

Looking up at Bellamy he could see the concern on the other man's face and he smiled softly, pressing his hand to Bellamy's knee and giving it a light squeeze of encouragement. He was fine. He would be fine. It was nothing to worry about.

I just stayed over at Otto's last night and, well, didn't get much sleep, he said giving some sort of explanation. It wasn't completely the whole truth, but it was some of the truth. He did spend the night with Otto and he didn't get much sleep which was probably why he was flagging a little today. But this wasn't the first time he'd spent the night with someone and gone to work the next day. He was trying to teach me how to surf, he added with a shrug. It was common knowledge that sea air made you more tired, and with the added exercise of surfing, it would make perfect sense that Ely fainted from exhaustion rather than anything else.

Could you, er, grab me some water please?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
Despite wanting answers immediately, Bellamy backed off and let Elyot have a moment to breathe and time to collect himself. In normal Bellamy fashion, he would be pressing on Elyot to answer his questions and demand to know what happened but he needed to stop being so selfish and let his friend have a moment to himself before getting the answers he wanted. Bellamy has never fainted at work or in general so he had no idea what kind of pain or sickness Elyot could be going through. He kept his distance and sat on the arm of the couch, patiently waiting for some kind of answer.

Elyot was beginning to collect himself, sitting upright without any help and breathing normally. Bellamy had his arms crossed over his chest, looking at Ely with a suspicious look on his face. His best friend better not be getting into the dumb shit that he was doing. Unlike Bellamy, Elyot wasn't the type of person to come to work high or drunk. Bellamy placed his hand on top of Elyot's when the other man put a hand on his knee to signal that he was okay. Bellamy didn't really believe it but he couldn't push his friend to answer any questions when he wasn't ready, no matter how impatient he was feeling. He let out a defeated sigh and got off the couch, getting down onto his knees below Elyot and looking up at his best friend with pleading eyes. He wanted the truth and he needed to know that Elyot was going to be okay.

The name Otto was a name that was briefly brought up in conversation between the two of them. Bellamy thought it was just going to be some fling but seeing as Elyot has been talking about him for a while, it may be more serious that he thought. Because Bellamy was in his slutty rebound phase, the idea of seeing a single person at the moment was unnerving to him. "Are you sure that's it?" Bellamy pressed on. He wanted to believe that Elyot was telling him the truth but lying was just something that people did.

Surfing? That sounded completely outlandish but Bellamy didn't know enough about what Otto and Elyot did in their private time to dispute that claim. He nodded obediently and walked over to the mini-fridge to grab a bottle of water. He made sure to grab one that was refreshingly cold and walked back to Elyot. Bellamy twisted off the cap and handed Elyot the opened bottle of water and sat down on the floor at Elyot's feet. "Since when do you surf? And why would you go surfing the night before you have to come in for work? You know better, Ely," Bellamy said in an exasperated tone.

--------------------
elyot theodore lumri
ely
he/him
single
bisexual
stripper
talon
What was Bellamy expecting him to say? That everything was wrong and that he had no idea how to control his life but at least he could control the food he put in his mouth - or didn't. Ely looked down at his best friend, sat like a puppy at his knees. He felt worse, if that was possible, that he couldn't find the right words to say to comfort his friend.

He nodded, but the movement made his head hurt so he quickly stopped, holding his head in his hands. He looked up again as Bellamy moved, following him with his eyes. He wanted to tell the truth. Wanted to come clean. Be honest. But how could he? When Bellamy already had so much to bare and to worry about. Besides, it was no big deal - this was under control. He'd just miscounted.

Ely smiled softly and took the bottle, taking a small sip. He had fainted in his apartment a few times before and knew if he gulped it down he'd just feel worse. He held the bottle close like a protective blanket as Bellamy asked about the surfing. You know better Ely

He felt his eyes begin to water, prickly as he tried to hold back the tears. He hadn't meant to be so stupid. Hadn't meant to make anyone worry. It had just happened. It was an accident.

I'm sorry, he said softly. I'll be better next time.

What else could he do, or say, to make this better? To be better.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
Bellamy wanted to know the truth because he could feel it in his gut that Elyot was lying to him. However, he knew his best friend would be reluctant to tell him some things just as Bellamy had been with him. It took years for Bellamy to confess his darkest secrets to Elyot so he knew that Ely would need time to tell him about whatever was going on. Bellamy just hoped it wasn't anything serious or harmful. If Elyot was sick in anyway, his heart would just absolutely break and he wouldn't know what to do with himself. Elyot was his best friend and one of the few people he still had left so Bellamy needed him and he hoped Ely needed him the same way too.

"You know you can tell me anything, yeah?" He rested his chin on Ely's knee as he watched Ely drink his water. "I don't want you to feel like you have to hide anything from me, okay? We've been through so much already and I want you to know you can trust me." Bellamy wanted Elyot to know that every word he was speaking was dead honest. He may be going through some shit right now but he didn't want Ely to think that because Bellamy's life was in shambles that he couldn't talk to Bell about his problems. Bellamy was always willing to listen and be a shoulder to cry on if need be. That's what best friends do for each other.

The softness of Elyot's voice made Bellamy stand up and sit next to him on the couch. He pulled Ely in for a hug, pressing the other male's head onto Bellamy's chest. He ran his fingers through his hair and pressed kisses on the crown of his head. "It's okay, babe, you have nothing to be sorry for. I just worry about you and I don't want you to put yourself in any danger, whether it be sports or not sleeping well. You need to take care of yourself."

--------------------
elyot theodore lumri
ely
he/him
single
bisexual
stripper
talon
Elyot flushed and pressed his head close to Bellamy's chest. He could hear his best friend's heart beating and it became a soothing beat, something to keep time to. He smiled softly at the kisses and the kind words coming from the other man. But he still couldn't say anything.How could he admit he had a problem like that? Did he even have a problem? He had it all under control, he'd just made one mistake and...

He sighed and pulled away slightly from Bellamy's grip, looking up into his eyes, searching for something he could hold onto. But all he saw was the confusion no doubt his friend felt.

I love you, he said softly like it's the beginning of an apology, he looked down at his fingers, locking them together and then unlocking them. And I'm sorry I made you worry.

He looked over his best friend, as if trying to find the right words to say.

I think I have an eating disorder, he added quietly, though the words are sort of jumbled and pushed together as if they were forced out of his mouth before he could stop them. He couldn't look up, the shame and disappointment on Bellamy's face would be too awful to see. How could he have let it get this far, this bad? And for so long?

I'm really sorry.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
Elyot's hair felt so soft to Bellamy's touch. Feathers would be jealous of the softness and it smelled so clean as well. Bellamy was always jealous of the effortless beauty that Elyot had. He could roll out of bed with messy hair and a stubbly face while wearing a garbage bag and still look like a Greek god. When Bellamy rolled out of bed nowadays, he had drool dried on his face with unkempt hair and bruises littering his body from a wild night out. He looked like a god damn mess whenever he woke up and Ely just looked beautiful. He always looked beautiful. That was what immediately drew Bellamy to Elyot, as shallow as that sounds. He took one look at Ely and knew he wanted this gorgeous stranger in his life and now look at where that got them: sitting in the backstage of a strip club consoling each other.

"I love you too." It was like a reflex for him. Anytime Elyot said "I love you", Bellamy responded a split second after. He loved his best friend so much but he didn't show it the way he needed to. He didn't give Elyot the love he deserved. Bellamy loved Ely more than he loved himself (which isn't a lot to begin with but he values Elyot more than anything else in his life). All he wanted to do was make Elyot's pain go away but he knew he was the cause of some of it. Bellamy was trying to right that wrong but there were too many wrongs in his life that were suffocating him and he didn't know when he'd be able to fix any of it. Bellamy placed his hand on top of Ely's. "Don't apologize for that, okay? You have nothing to be sorry for."

The words hit him like a ton of bricks and he could feel his breath lock up in his chest. Eating disorder. Reading those words never really drew a reaction from him but actually hearing them out loud shocked him. Bellamy sat up and crouched in front of Elyot again, grabbing his hands and interlocking their fingers together. "Don't you dare apologize," he said as tears pricked the corners of his eyes. "I should be the one saying sorry. I should have seen the signs earlier. I can't believe you had to pass out in order for me to see that you were hurting." Bellamy shut his eyes and rested his forehead on Elyot's knees. He was a terrible friend. "Do you want me to find you help? There's doctors for these types of things." Bellamy looked up at Ely with watery eyes. He'd do everything in his power to help Ely recover.

--------------------
elyot theodore lumri
ely
he/him
single
bisexual
stripper
talon
Ely froze slightly as Bellamy moved. His eyes locked on the floor until his best friend is crouched in front of him. He sighs and strokes his friend's har softly, trying to calm him down. Ely hadn't really meant to admit it. Hadn't really meant to say it out loud because now it was in the open and he had to acknowledge it. Had to do something about it.

It's not your fault, he said softly, his lips curled into a small smile. You aren't responsible for me or my actions.

Biting his lip he brought his hand to Bellamy's cheek and brushed under his eye to wipe away the tears. Tilting the other man's head up so Ely can press a light kiss to Bellamy's forehead.

I don't know Bellamy. I honestly don't know. I haven't even told my boyfriend, I don't know how. Doctors are expensive and I can't afford to miss work. Shrugging his shoulders he brushed some hair from Bellamy's head.

With a sigh he reached for his water taking a sip before putting it back on the side. Shifting slightly he ran his hands through his hair, taking a deep breath because it wasn't worth spilling half of the problem and holding back on the rest.

I-I really love you, Bellamy. Not just friends, not just because we live near each other. I am in love with you and I know nothing will ever happen and I promise I'm moving on but it's hard. I keep seeing you broken and I want to be the one to fix it, I want to help you and look after you and...and I can't. And it breaks my heart.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution