welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

♔ PINK FRIDAY, luna/lily
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 07:51 AM

attina isadora waters

attina triton from the little mermaid

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

fashion designer / businesswoman

♀ ♦ 285 posts ♦ 56000 points

felt the earth beneath my feet
with lily's mother being a socialite, and her father being a business tycoon, ht was only a matter of time before tina came across their daughter. and what a darling lily savarra, sweet, almost kind to a fault, and who almost tumbled over a poor waiter because she was a klutz, especially when she had heels on. it had made tina chuckle, wondering what such a person was doing here. despite being the daughter of wealthy parents, lily looked out of place, at least in tina's opinion. and lo and behold, the woman was actually a lion keeper. she adored her job, and had cheerfully declared that she had no interest in taking over her father's company, despite her old man really wanting her too eventually.

tina didn't know exactly how she had befriended lily. maybe it was because lily was a dear, and had warmed tina up immediately. or perhaps it was the main fact that she was just lonely, even if she was a famous fashion designer. seeing that she was in a good mood, she had decided to invite lily out for a ladies' night. it seemed like an overdue thing as well, as it has been quite some time since she had last saw lily. she had arranged to meet lily at a bar, and had arrived early to order a round of shots so that the pair could start immediately when lily arrived.

"lily!" the blonde rose to her feet when her friend appeared, pretending to notice that all eyes were on the two beautiful women in the room. "it has been too long, darling." she squeezed lily hard, truly delighted to see her. "i hope you've been well?" tina sat back down in her seat, adjusting her dress. pink, with sequins sewed all over it, it was one of tina's own personal creations. "come, sit. i have rounds prepared for us both already."

lily cadence savarra

PM
^
lily cadence savarra
 Posted: Nov 19 2016, 12:17 PM

lily cadence savarra

kiara from the lion king

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

nathalie emmanuel

keeper [lions]

she/her ♦ 296 posts ♦ 29000 points

Lily was very bad at living in the world that her parents intended her to. She was much more content to stay with the lions in the zoo! At least there she felt like she could be herself instead of this young woman who politely smiled and wore dresses that probably cost more than her daily wardrobe--it was the only thing she would use her trust fund for, if her parents demanded she attend the odd event, they would pay for it. At least a lifetime of experienced allowed her to easily navigate it, and know what was proper to say and when people were jabbing at her through their kind seeming comments.

She preferred the lions to the sharks, in short.

Perhaps that was why she so enjoyed the company of Attina Waters. She didn't laugh more than the usual person would when she tripped over her own two feet and didn't scoff at Lily for having a day job that she refused to give up in order to run her fathers business some day. Despite being well known in the fashion world-even Lils had heard of her and she kept herself well apart in some respects-she wasn't what Lily considered to be a snob in the slightest. It was refreshing and it has certainly caught Lils attention.

So she absolutely jumped at the chance when Tina invited her out to get a drink. It wasn't that Lily didn't get out anymore, it was just that she certainly got out less than she once did so she often jumped at the chance and the company just made the offer that much the sweeter. She missed Tina, it had been too long. The socialite's daughter just hadn't been that social lately with her job being more than a little bit hectic and frantic. So a lady's night at the bar sounded like just the thing to her!

She got home from work and immediately set about getting rid of her work clothes and pulling her hair from the bun she had pulled it into for work. Absently running her fingers through it, she probably took a little bit too long to figure out what to wear, get changed, and get her butt out the door. But the only thing Lily was ever on time for was work. Anything else and she tended to be a little bit tardy. Not out of lack of excitement! Just out of lack of time management! Just another reason she shouldn't take over her father's company any time soon, she thought with a small smile as she got to the bar.

She beamed when she spotted Tina and heard her call out, making her way over to the other woman. "Oh it really has been, she agreed, returning the squeeze with joy. "I've been well! How about you?" she asked and took a moment to notice what Tina was wearing as she took the offered seat. See? This was why she was late. She couldn't show up looking unfashionable if she was going to be sitting with Tina! And then she laughed a little. "I see this. I can certainly appreciate being prepared.

watch me spread my wings

PM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 03:12 AM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

felt the earth beneath my feet
while tina oculd not understand lily's love and adoration for lions since she could not bear the thought of them ruining her clothes and ripping them up to shreds and also dirtying her face to boot, she knew that lily didn't get her love for the fashion world either. she would never understand lily's job, but she knew that the other woman loved it so much that she might as well have been born a lion herself years ago. the blonde woman grinned slightly, noting how much the animal fit lily. it was hard to believe that she was the daughter of a rich tycoon instead of a zookeeper, yet lily mingled around the hoity-toity crowd with ease. or as much ease as she could before she accidentally bumped, or tripped into something.

"i've been busy! as usual. my work never gives me a break!" she sank back down into her seat with a gentle sigh. maybe this evening would be good for her, get her tipsy enough to stop worrying about work, and whether owen and her sisters were okay. she couldn't help herself. tina has been a worrywart since the beginning of her life. she felt like she had to, even if her sisters weer no longer children, and that owen was no longer serving in the army. who knew what could happen to them at any split second? she could not bear the thought of losing anymore people in her life. and her friends have been there for her from the start, too. she didn't want to lose them as well, though that had been easier said than done when she had been so melancholic and sad all the time.

tina blinked, having taken a moment to realize what exactly meant, before she laughed out loud. "oh, you!" she shook her head at her, nudging lily playfully. "i just like dolling myself up, that's all." lily looked spectacular herself, as she always did, whether or not she decided to groom herself or not. tina didn't really care what other people wore around her unless she was judging, or...if it really was a complete fashion disaster. "i made this myself," the blonde went on, beaming. "it took me a while to get everything right, but i think it turned out well."

lily cadence savarra

PM
^
lily cadence savarra
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 08:19 PM

lily cadence savarra

kiara from the lion king

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

nathalie emmanuel

keeper [lions]

It was weirdly calming to be with someone from “her world” or the one she had been born into of tycoons and socialites so they got it, but also one who didn’t expect Lily to be more than she was. Just as Lily didn’t expect Tina to be any more than she was—which was to say, a wonderfully talented woman who deserved any praise that her company got. She was so ready for this night out, she hadn’t been out in far too long with work being so hectic. And she hoped that Tina could relax! She liked it when her friends could. And maybe a few drinks were just what they needed for that.

She settled into her chair with a happy little sigh, so ready for tnight. How was she? Well Lily realized that her hoping her friend would relax thought was right on the nose! She could only assume how much work it was to run your own business or fashion line. She nodded. ”Well, tonight is all about relaxing and letting go” she said with a grin, nodding. If work kept her busy, Lily would just have to help her unwind—something she could most certainly use herself! All work and no play… didn’t they have a saying about that?

She It was sort of funny to Lily that it had been so long for her. Much like her lions, that she so treasured, she was a bit of a pack animal. She got a little bit antsy when it had been a while since she was out with her friends nad having a good time and here she had been, off on her own at the zoo most days. She didn’t used to be like that, it used to be that she was out almost every night. But she was happy for her work ethic, even if it happened to eat up her time for other things. She just had to remember to be better about getting to said other things.

She beamed at Tina and nudged her back. ”Nothing wrong with that” she agreed with a smile. Even if that wasn’t really her thing, there still wasn’t anything wrong with that! It was good to get all dolled up and treat yourself every now and again. She had taken a small taste of doing that herself tonight, though that was mostly because she wanted to be up to par! She chuckled a little bit at her own thought there.

Oh, she made it herself! Lily beamed and looked it over again. ”It came out wonderful to my untrained eyes” she insisted with a bob of a nod. She might not totally understand what it was that Tina did or really claim to know more about fashion than she needed to know for the sake of existing in her parent’s world, but that didn’t mean that she didn’t know anything. And she knew when a piece of clothing looked lovely and flattering. ”You’re so skilled, I swear” she insisted, smiling.

”So, shall we?” she asked, with a small laugh, gesturing to the shots that were before them, feeling like they should get down to this relaxation business. The night was still young!

watch me spread my wings

PM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 06:28 AM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

from dirty paws
and the creatures of snow
oh, she was happy to have time together with lily like this. it has been some time since she actually unwound with someone that she knew fairly well, and was comfortable with. it helped that lily ran in the same social circles that she did, of the rich and classy, and knew how to navigate just like she did. that, and the fact that they could giggle at the gossip, of the shenanigans that their fellow upperclassmen got into. from scandals to just hilarious problems, word tended to reach tina through the grapevine easily thanks to her sources, as well as fellow friends that were notorious at gossiping. "and i trust you to help me out with that," the blonde said, teasing her friend gently. relaxing and letting go was the way to go, indeed.

the designer swelled with pride, flushing brightly. "you sure know how to flatter a woman, dear. but, thank you. i appreciate it." in truth, tina was proud of most of her creations, but to hear her own friends compliment them always made her flustered. she knew her work was good, oh, she did her best for her company, and for herself, but it was always lovely to hear it pop out from the mouths of others. it meant that she was doing something right with them. or lily could be lying, but lily had absolutely no reason to anyway. besides, tina wouldn't step out in something that she didn't approve at all, or had not criticised enough until she was satisfied.

"yes, i think we shall. to us!" she clinked her shot glass with lily's, and downed it in one swift gulp, grimacing at the taste. if she stood up now, she was sure that the alcohol was going to hit nastily. "that was terrible. i think i'll have a magarita." mixing was always a bad idea when it came to alcohol consumption, but tonight was a night for her to have fun with lily. that is by getting drunk, not so soon, but it was there. she gestured towards the bartender, and placed her order, beaming. "i heard one of your lionesses' gave birth the other day? how are the babies?"

tag lily cadence savarra
notes https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png

coded by blair of shine & ooc

PM
^
lily cadence savarra
 Posted: May 29 2017, 06:40 PM

lily cadence savarra

kiara from the lion king

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

nathalie emmanuel

keeper [lions]

Lily laughed when Attina said she expected her to help her out with that and nodded. ”That is totally one of my specialties” she teased her friend. She liked to think she wasn’t too horrible at relaxing and taking the night off when she could, but it took two! She had fun with Tina and hoped that the feeling was mutual. If that was the case, then it was hard not to have a good time and relax, unwind. In her mind, that was literally all that it took. And, plus, they were at a bar. Which meant alcohol. And that definitely was something that helped things along considerably.

She was looking forward to it really. It was nice to unwind and have a good time with a friend. She had been so busy with work… this was good. And, from the sounds of it, it was good for Tina too to get out and have a good time! Even if they did nothing but drink and tease the gossips of their family circles and laugh, that sounded like a good time to her. No elaborate schemes like when she was younger. No need for them really. Though, perhaps karaoke in the future. But that was future planning. With a group. Oh, she would store that away for later.

Right now was all about the previously mentioned: drinking, laughing, unwinding.

Oh, she was glad to see Tina pleased! She smiled. ”And I mean every word of it! You have such a talent, Tina” It was wonderful, the skill that Tina had in creating clothes. She could always spot one of her friend’s designs when she saw them out and about, in the real world or even in the magazines and such. It was such a pleasure to look and know she knew the person who created such things. Lily herself was often too busy in something sturdy, or her uniform for the zoo, so she was a bit lacking on the fashion end of things, but she could still spot how beautiful her work was.

”To us!” she agreed with a laugh, returning the cheers and taking it down in a gulp. Oh, she would never get used to that taste. Anyone that said they liked the taste of alcohol was absolutely lying. But it did the job it was meant to! She chuckled at the order and thought for a moment before ordering a rum and coke for herself. Something sweeter to counter the shot she had just had. ”I can’t abide by tequila but margaritas always look so nice” she said, smiling. She thought they always came out so pretty! But it just wasn’t her thing.

Oh! It was her turn to blush and gush as the talk turned to her line of work now. ”Yes, she did! They’re absolutely gorgeous and I’ll be sad to see them go to other zoos. You should come by before they do, it’ll be a month or so yet” she said, smiling, she always loved to have her friends at the zoo so she could show off her favorite animals ever. But they were baby animals. She grinned. ”Maybe something will inspire your next collection. Unless animal inspiration is totally clichéd she said, laughing, because who knew. Not her.

watch me spread my wings

PM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 06:01 AM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

[ a heavy heart to carry ]
yes, this was exactly what she needed. a night away from work with someone that she called friend. her smile remained as she looked at lily, happy to bask in the other woman's presence. despite being from the upper class just like her, lily has never once exuded an air of superiority. she was friendly, kind, sweet, and just the sort that the blonde enjoyed spending time with. the dark-headed woman's compliments made her flush, but also proud. she bobbed her head in an acknowledging nod, still blushing. "oh, lily. you're too much." tina beamed at her, taking a sip of her margarita. she has been praised many times for her talents, but to hear it straight from lily made her smile warmly. it was just the acknowledgement that she needed from someone whose opinion she valued very highly.

the blonde giggled. "they taste awful, but they get you going." she didn't like tequila herself, it was simply too strong and bitter, but it set up the mood for a wild night ahead. plus, it was quick to hit. "rum and coke? rather tame of you," tina grinned at her, nudging her foot with her own gently. as lily moved to talk about the lions, the blonde listened intently, genuinely interested. her own smile widened at lily's enthusiasm, happy to listen to her talk about something that she clearly loved. "oh, lily. they sound wonderful." a sigh left tina. she wasn't as passionate as lions as lily was, but she did enjoy looking at animals all the same. "i'll try to make time to come and see them. where will they go?"

tina laughed. it was rather cliched, but she gave points to lily for trying. "it is cliched, but i'll see if i can find some inspiration from those lion cubs anyway." inspiration was a little hard to come by for animals, but seeing how she had created a dress just from looking at a mallard, she was sure that it was possible for something to come up for her. "will you be there?" it would also be nice to see lily in her own natural habitat, feeding and playing with the lions. "isn't it dangerous being a keeper? don't they scratch or try to eat you?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]