welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in april, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

+ sorry for the way i am
nathaniel christian jackson
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
nate & kay

Do you think you could start it, dear? If not I can try it start it here soon. c:

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

nate & aly

I can't remember if we have plotted these two yet but we def need to. There is no doubt that aly hasn't heard about Sadie since her son works with nate. I think aly would def reach out because she understands the pain of losing people you love.

ty and nate
We should also thread these two again. They have connected a little in the past so ty would def visit to see how nate is after sadie. Both ty and aly would def offer to help with Chris if nate needed anything.
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
nate & aly oh my. this would be soooooooooo perfect. i really love this idea. i know that nate would like to connect with someone who understands what he is going through and all of that. i think they would get on pretty well too!!

ty & nate yesss. i think they would be good as well. because they did bond and i feel like did have an understanding of each other. soooo with ty liking children and nate already kind of knowing ty that he would be okay with him helping with chris. so yes to this too!!

if you want to thread any of them just let me know! c:

alyssa kara shepherd

--------------------
ainsley gaia adams
ains
she/her
single
heterosexual
jack of all trades
luna
TIMEZONE: EST
MSG NAME: pm<3
nathaniel christian jackson && Ainsley -OKAY OKAY I really want to drop Ains here because supernatural reasons but I'm not quite sure how they'd react to each other xD Stubborn meet temperamental but hey, insecure on both ends so that's a thing xD That being saidddd...she's stubborn and hard headed and if she got it into her head to try and befriend him (perhaps because her friend taught her to try and be nice to people before she died) she'd probably stubbornly decide that she's doing so xD THIS IS A MESS, I'm sorry -cough-
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
ainsley gaia adams & nathaniel
i shipped jo and dean so hard it's not even funny. but anyway.

i could definitely see these two being friends! ainsley is hard-headed so that would help and they are def both insecure so they would get that. they know what it is like to lose someone you were close with. there was something else that i came up with too.... i don't remember what it was now, but i really do think they could get along! i'm happy to do something with them if you want! jocelyn too i forgot to put that in hers. whoops

--------------------
ainsley gaia adams
ains
she/her
single
heterosexual
jack of all trades
luna
TIMEZONE: EST
MSG NAME: pm<3
nathaniel christian jackson && Ainsley -ugh ugh Jo and Dean were my ship. I was so mad when, well, you know.

Oh yay for friends! lol I'm glad I made some sort of sense. Ainsley lost her someone a while ago and has made peace with it sort of but she totally remember what it felt like when it was raw. Yay for getting along! bonding factors ftw xD and I'm happy to do something with either!<3

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

Nathan & Dao

So I could absolutely see Dao hiring Nathan for some photo ops of her place, or for her sister (who I think is a model or something of the sort). Even if its not him specifically who's doing the photos. We could do something as simple as her coming into the shop and deciding that she wants to hire him and his company, or if you're looking for a little more drama, Dao's exceptional at seeking out weakness' in people that she thinks can help her, or even just garnering information so that if she needs to blackmail, she at least has the option. Anyways, my point being if you'd like to discuss potential plots regarding blackmail, I'd be down for that.

Otherwise, depending on how good Nathan or whoever he sends, does, she's liable to be generous when paying. Especially if she did hire so that they could photograph her sister.
nate or nathan
he/him
widower
heterosexual
photographer
erin
dao kunchai

nate would be more than willing to take photos for her for whatever the purpose. at this moment, i feel like he would do it himself (and he would really appreciate her being generous). as for blackmail... i'm very tempted to ruin nate's life again, but i also want him happy. xD so i'm torn there, but nevertheless, we can definitely discuss it!!

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution