welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

FEELS A LOT LIKE GOODBYE, simba wanted
nala mchumba dijkstra
she/her
heterosexual
personal trainer
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: tokkiah
MSG CHOICE: discord
look in your eyes
looks a lot like goodbye, hold on to your secrets

simba
ex-army / ex-lover
So I'm requesting Simba. I'm going to preface this with I don't know whether they would reconnect or not, but I just want him on Fants. So basically, Nala and Simba were in an army unit together and they struck up a romance despite the conditions. However, their romance dissolved after a particularly difficult operation where a lot of their unit was injured or died. Simba blamed himself for the deaths and while he was awarded a Purple Heart and honourably discharged, he ran off because he was ashamed. I'm not sure where he'd gone, but he just left without telling anyone. But he has finally come back, and to San Diego. Perhaps he found her and hoped she could help him find a place to live or he wanted to apologise for running off without giving her any idea of where he'd gone.

I'd say he's at least her age, or older (a couple of years younger might be ok,) and his face claim has to be a POC (and at least half black.) My personal suggestion for a face is Charles Michael Davis, but that's just because he's fabulous.

Please make him! c:

nala mchumba dijkstra
she/her
heterosexual
personal trainer
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: tokkiah
MSG CHOICE: discord
i'd still really like him! c:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution