welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here! make sure to congratulate the winners for the OTMs! and enjoy the anniversary!

Add Reply
New Poll

I'M A HURRICANE, lapis lazuli; halsey; oceanographer
raelyn eloise river
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 07:53 PM

raelyn eloise river

lapis lazuli from steven universe

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

halsey

oceanographer

she/her ♦ 42 posts ♦ 28000 points

RAELYN RIVER
i found god, i found him in a lover. when his hair falls in his face, and his hands so cold they shake.
This is Raelyn Eloise River aka Rae, Rae-Rae, R-lynn, or whatever the shit you wanna call her. A brief bio: Raelyn's parents had a shotgun wedding when they found out she was gonna enter their lives and they had her pretty dang young. Life was okay for the most part until her father was diagnosed with cancer and passed away. Her mother snapped and became an alcoholic and addicted to prescription pills. She was verbally and physically abusive but eventually all of her petty crimes landed her in jail and Raelyn was put into foster care. She was adopted by a loving gay couple, a man and his trans husband. She was raised in San Diego and has lived here since she was 12 and has been in love with the ocean since.
friends Raelyn isn't really super outgoing. She's an introvert which means she prefers her alone time compared to being with large groups of people or at parties. She's an art nerd and loves to paint and sketch in her spare time as well as read and write poetry. She's quiet but not shy in the least bit. Raelyn would rather be in her own little world rather than talking to other people but it isn't impossible to befriend her. It's rather easy if you have some common ground with her. Raelyn appears cold and stoic on the outside but she's actually a loyal friend and compassionate person once you've gained her trust. But once you've broken it, good luck trying to get it back. Be an honest and considerate person and she'll like you, simple as that.

enemies Her resting bitch face, blunt attitude, or sarcasm will throw a lot of people off so I wouldn't be surprised if she had enemies. Raelyn has no problem putting other people in their place if they get in her face or someone she cares about. She'll fight other people's battles because she hates seeing powerful people belittling others. She hates bigots and vain people as well as liars and cheaters.

lovers Rae is bisexual and young so she's down to hook-up and make for some one-night-stands. She isn't really a relationship type of person but if she finds someone she really has a bond with, she'll settle down for the mean time. But mostly, it's about friends with benefits and sexcapdes with strangers. By dictionary definition, she's basically a slut but really doesn't care what other people think of her or call her. If you're hot, she'll probably wanna sleep with you or at least make out with your face.

friends

first last - more detail of relationship

enemies

lovers

PMAIM
^
alexander miura
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 03:37 PM

alexander miura

Sandman from rise of the guardians

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

ryosuke miura

Illustrator

she, her ♦ 545 posts ♦ 31000 points

raelyn eloise river

Alex: Say hello to one of my own art nerds. Alex is the illustrator of my crew. He's not much of a painter but he does sketch a lot. As he takes a lot of his inspiriation from the world around him Alex regularly goes to places like the zoo to sketch out the animals and plants so it could be how these two cross paths? Raelyn catching sketching something out. Alex is also my ray of sunshine with the energy of the energizer buddy.

Markus: Markus is the other artist of my group and more of a painter than Alex. Markus isn't as much a social butterfly as Alex but I think a little more so than Raelyn. He's currently an assistant at an art gallery and going to be starting up his master's program comes the fall. Markus also lost a parent due to an illness. They're about a year apart so could potentially have an easier time bonding?

PMEmail
^
jazz lexi morgenson
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 06:02 PM

jazz lexi morgenson

jinx from teen titans

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

Madeline Rae Mason

burlesque dancer/tattoo artist

she/her ♦ 36 posts ♦ 28000 points

raelyn eloise river
Jazz so I can totally see them getting along in a weird sort of way? Jazz keeps everyone at arms length but I feel like she'd appreciate Raelyn's sort of personality, she'd be sassy and such but hey... she also gets the whole addicted mother thing because hers is, and I could see her just getting along rather well with Raelyn?

Miles
So you took his open thread, thank youuu<3 I can see them getting along as well xD He appreciates that she doesn't seem to be pushing him to talk, nor does she seem the type to? As long as she doesn't mind that he's really quiet unless you get him talking about his work xD

Della
As she's an introvert, I feel like Della would annoy the heck out of her xD but she shares a love of water and is always at the beach and perhaps they could meet and be beach buds? Or Della could...annoy the heck out of her xD
PM
^
raelyn eloise river
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 04:17 PM

raelyn eloise river

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

halsey

oceanographer

raelyn + alexander miura They'll probably get along very well since they both have a passion for art. It'll take Raelyn some time to get used to him but when she realizes how much of a regular he is at the zoo, she'll grow warm towards him and eventually befriend him. And she could even show him how to pain? They could swap art tips and tricks!

raelyn + markus Being close in age will definitely help. And being an artist will also help make their friendship happen much more smoothly and easily. They could totally go painting together and just enjoy the comfortable silence, making a comment about each other's paintings here and there. I can see them as friends who don't need to fill up the space with conversation, they're just content in each other's company, ya know?

raelyn + jazz lexi morgenson I can see them getting along rather well too. They'd be the friends who always make snarky comments towards one another but they don't take any offense to it, lol. Raelyn would be glad to find someone else who understands what her childhood was like and she'd probably be more open and warm towards Jazz than anyone else and probably even consider her a close friend.

raelyn + miles She hates parties so they're already on the same page with that, lol. Once Raelyn sees how similar they are in terms of how they interact with other people and how much he doesn't talk, she'll think of him as person she could probably be friends with. She loves to talk about her work and she'd be glad to listen about his so they can both be geeks about their jobs and such haha.

raelyn + della It would probably be a little of both? Like Della is the friend that tries to get Raelyn out of her shell but Raelyn is like "no I want to be a crab and live in my shell forever" and it's a constantly tug-of-war between them over Raelyn's sociability but at the end of the day, they'll be friends again and be out swimming and enjoying life in the water and hanging out at the beach.

PMAIM
^
levi haruto castelo
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 06:31 PM

levi haruto castelo

steven universe from steven universe

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

pansexual

face claim:

marlon teixeira

graphic designer

she/her ♦ 49 posts ♦ 34500 points

raelyn eloise river

LEVI
I think these two could be pretty decent friends. Levi can be a bit loud and wild sometimes, but he would respect her need for some quiet. I could definitely see them sitting around using their artistic talents and making things. He'd also like to read what she wrote if she was willing to share. I just think they could be good friends! What do you think?

THEA
Okay, Thea also really loves the ocean. She doesn't study it, but she spends a lot of time around it, so maybe they could bond over their love of the ocean? I know Thea would like to know more about it and would be willing to go with her to do clean up projects or something along those lines. I'm not entirely sure how close they would be, but it's something we could play around with if you wanted too?

PMEmail
^
raelyn eloise river
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 07:40 PM

raelyn eloise river

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

halsey

oceanographer

raelyn + levi haruto castelo How dare you think my Lapis will not love and adore your Steven lol! Raelyn would love to share what she's written with him and anyone interested in her art is gonna be on her good side. He is a very handsome and adorable boy so Raelyn will love him because I said so. If anything, Levi can be the one friend that actually makes her come out and have some fun for once haha.

raelyn + thea If Thea loves and respects the ocean than she's in Rae's good book. Raelyn can get pretty nerdy when it comes to talking about the ocean since her life revolves around studying it so if Thea actually listened to her talk about it and Raelyn didn't feel like Thea was just tolerating it, than she would actually grow to be pretty good friends with her.

PMAIM
^
levi haruto castelo
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 10:51 PM

levi haruto castelo

steven universe from steven universe

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

pansexual

face claim:

marlon teixeira

graphic designer

she/her ♦ 49 posts ♦ 34500 points

raelyn eloise river

LEVI
Hehe. I'm super duper glad that she would adore him! I think they could have a really great relationship that I'm sooooo down to explore!

THEA
With how much Thea loves the ocean and wants it to be as clean as possible then I think she would genuinely listen and try to do it if she could to help protect the ocean. BECAUSE IT IS PRECIOUS! so yes, i think they could grow to be pretty good friends? i'm also totally down for exploring this relationship too!

PMEmail
^
jazz lexi morgenson
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 05:06 PM

jazz lexi morgenson

jinx from teen titans

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

Madeline Rae Mason

burlesque dancer/tattoo artist

she/her ♦ 36 posts ♦ 28000 points

raelyn eloise river
Jazz she'd pretend otherwise because friendships are trouble and she thinks she's bad luck to anyone close but, she'd probably feel the same because of shared childhood experience, and just pretend otherwise, snarky friendships ftw<3

Miles
omg I love this, geeks talking about work ftw. He's such a scholar, he'd be happy to hear about her work and even though he doesn't realize yet she's on the same page as him xD he'll appreciate someone else being on the same page at a party.

Della
She doesn't realize that sometimes her tugging can be a bit much xD but she'd be like "no crab, come swim and be social and yesss" so yay<3

If you wanna thread any, I'm so happy to and happy to start!
PM
^
markus michael wolfe
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 05:59 PM

markus michael wolfe

Markl from howl's moving castle

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dori sakurada

Art Gallery Assistant/ Artist

she, her ♦ 572 posts ♦ 37000 points

raelyn eloise river

Alex: It's only taken me centuries to reply back, I'm sorry. Alex would love to be able to get painting tips for sure. And he's a very patient person so he'd have no problem if she took a bit to warm up to him.

Markus: I think that sounds perfect. Markus is definitely in a far more comfortable spot when he's working on his art and I think that sounds really nice. Just setting up in the park or something and painting for a while then getting lunch afterwards or something.

PMEmail
^
logan alexander blythe
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 05:30 PM

logan alexander blythe

bashful from snow white

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

ehhhhh sexual

face claim:

aidan turner

dental hygienist

she/her ♦ 25 posts ♦ 55000 points

LOGAN AND RAE
Came for the Halsey. Stayed because I love her. OKAY. So. I have an idea. Logan chats her up and becomes super blushy and somehow wins her over and they become flirty friends. But Logan is an alcoholic. Not an abusive one like her mom but a happy go lucky drunk with a problem. He's not destructive, angry or mean at all when he drinks but he is still very much an alcoholic. However, I'm wondering if she wouldn't know depending on if she drinks/goes to places with alcohol or not. I don't know. I thought that could be an interesting thing to plot around with.
PM
^
raelyn eloise river
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 06:41 PM

raelyn eloise river

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

halsey

oceanographer

raelyn + logan alexander blythe Rae isn't a heavy drinker but she'll go out every now and then. She's an introvert and prefers staying inside versus going to a bar or club where there's gonna be a lot of people. Logan's personality might throw her off a bit in the beginning but she'll learn to have fun with him and enjoy his company. But yeah, if she found out about his problem, she'd try and get real with him which will be a first for her so this plot will be interesting, I like it.

PMAIM
^
fallon layla phillips
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 08:22 AM

fallon layla phillips

fawn from disney fairies

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heteroflexible

face claim:

caitlin stasey

veterinary student

she/her ♦ 13 posts ♦ 11000 points

raelyn eloise river & fallon throws this mess of a girl at you.

these two are pretty different from one another. fallon is really loud and enthousiastic while rae really isn't all that outgoing, so any friendship between these two would basically be fallon dragging rae along? which is fun, tbh. plus they both hate the same kind of people, so they can bond over that as well!

also, i'm putting fallon through the "am i actually straight idk i want to kiss girls and find out" phase and rae would be a 10/10 candidate because she CUTE.
PM
^
raelyn eloise river
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 04:54 PM

raelyn eloise river

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

halsey

oceanographer

raelyn + fallon layla phillips I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEE IT. Okay so Rae will obviously think Fallon is cute too so yes, kiss kiss must happen. I don't think Rae has any like, girl best friends so Fallon must fill this position. She'll probably be annoyed with Fallon when she wants to chill at home and paint or whatever but Fallon is like "okay but we can talk shit while we're there" and rae is like "u know me too well" and yes I need this friendship NOW

PMAIM
^
fallon layla phillips
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 05:23 AM

fallon layla phillips

fawn from disney fairies

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heteroflexible

face claim:

caitlin stasey

veterinary student

she/her ♦ 13 posts ♦ 11000 points

raelyn eloise river & fallon yesss give me this friendship. i can totally start a thread like that if you want? 10/10 talking shit about people is the best way to spend your time.

PM
^
raelyn eloise river
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 11:39 AM

raelyn eloise river

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

halsey

oceanographer

raelyn + fallon layla phillips yes i am here for this, let's make it happen

PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]