welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

♔ LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST, 32 | fashion designer | attina
attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
fashion designer / businesswoman
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3
MSG CHOICE: discord
alana coralie waters & tina

oh man i'm so excited to see alana around. tina loves all her sisters, but most of them are not really interested in the fashion world, so she cannot really go to them about that. the fact that alana actively models for their mother's company makes her so happy, though she wouldn't go easy on lana either when it comes to keeping up with standards. i'm down with them butting heads over designs bc tina is quite bossy when it comes to those but aaa she'll appreciate her sister's input and efforts in contributing. i'm super down for that thread ngl, and i'm soooo pumped 8DD i love me some sisterly bonding, so let's do the this thang. gimme these two cuties.

--------------------
anne rosemary lloyd
annie
she/her
divorced
heterosexual
choreographer
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
attina isadora waters

ANNE
i think you mentioned these two clashing at one point? which i'm still totally down for! i do believe that anne would have tried to keep in touch with tina while she was overseas and as she grew up. she'd also be really proud of tina for all that she has accomplished and is willing to support her on her future endeavors. if tina would be open to it i know that she would like to hear about owen and get an update on how the fashion line is doing. idk how attina feels about her, but anne really wants to be the up close aunt she never got to be since she lived overseas.
attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
anne rosemary lloyd

aaaa tina would have been happy to hear from anne here and there while she was overseas ;w; she would have been stressed here and there and hearing from a familiar familial face would have helped her greatly, especially when she had first taken over the company. now that anne is back, she would no doubt be pleased, but once she catches wind of the possibility of her and her father getting together, her hackles would rise. she isn't going to be pleased about that at all ;D probs thinks that anne is trying to take her place as the head of the family, which is pretty silly since idt anne has that sort of mindset, but tina would defo think that!!! i'd love a reunion thread between these two tho, tina would be happy to talk to someone older than her and who she can confide to.

--------------------
anne rosemary lloyd
annie
she/her
divorced
heterosexual
choreographer
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
attina isadora waters

anne would have been more than happy to listen to tina talk about her struggles after athena passed away and she had to deal with the kids and the business and all that jazz. and yeah anne definitely doesn't have that sort of mindset. haha. i feel like she would be like "girls, i still want you to think of my as your aunt and nothing else" sort of thing? idk. it'll be a weird situation when it happens. but i would also, love a reunion thread!!! i think anne would really like to come by the company and see what tina's done with it? so maybe a thread like that?
ashton eleanor glass
she/her
heterosexual
bakery owner
shelby
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: shelby#1789
ASHTON AND TINA
So! Tina's with Owen. Owen and Ashton are good friends. Because platonic Cinderella and Prince is great. I think Ashton would completely adore Tina and I could see them being good friends! She's been around for a couple of years so they could have met through Owen or not. Ashton doesn't mind killjoys or hardship as she's been through her fair share of awfulness. So maybe they can be besties? Or at least close?
attina isadora waters
tina
heterosexual
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
ashton eleanor glass

i absolutely did not see this, i'm so sorry!!

owen only came back to san diego like a year or two ago, so that is possible! tina would honestly be quite happy, since her bf is quite the quiet hermit, so him having a friend that he could count on would appease her a little, since she worries about him a lot. i think she would like ash for sure, since she is a sweetie, and would pop by her bakery from time to time to grab food and see how she is doing. it would also be probs best for her to keep her dominatrix activities from tina for the time being, though, since she would not be happy with that + ash is friends with owen, so that might rear an ugly head of jealousy ;D tina can get pretty irrational over that, since she's afraid of losing owen again, and she's also from the upper class of society. as open-minded as she usually is, ash would get a lot of critical judging from her about that ;v;

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution