welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Call the Shots, Lysden Fluff
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 02:41 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

he/him ♦ 100 posts ♦ 92000 points

irresistible

The heating was broken and while Lys didn't mind the heat so much on the floor of the bar, up in his office it was beyond uncomfortable. But while the heat played around his head he still had mountains of paperwork and files to contend with.

In any other situation a businessman of Lysias' calibre would have someone to do his paperwork for him. Two people in fact. But Lysias had a limited number of people in his circle and even less that he would allow to look at his private files. The less people that knew about the way his money moved the better. Even when more than half his files were Styx related - drinks orders, health and safety files - there were a handful that were not and those were for Lys' eyes only.

So he bared the heat, sitting with his jacket on the back of his chair and his tie abandoned on the side of his desk, his top button undone. His pen flew over paperwork and his fingers tapped lightly on his computer, he had a clock on the wall that slowly ticked but he knew the moment he looked at it he would be counting hours, minutes, seconds and nothing would make his day feel longer.

braden
srry for short start
PM
^
braden rory o'hara
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 06:33 PM

braden rory o'hara

panic from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

ash stymest

drug dealer

she/her ♦ 21 posts ♦ 38000 points

i am
tired of seeing pretty people everywhere, I am not a model, middle fingers in the air. I used to drink whiskey, now I'm stuck with Perrier, I'm an alcoholic, middle fingers in the air.
Braden was feeling clingy to say the least. He was finished with the list of tasks Lysias had given him for the deal. He had made his deals, collected the money, and now he had nothing to do. The day was barely over and he could feel himself growing bored and restless. He just wanted to have his hair played with and feel Lysias' body heat. Sitting in their apartment was driving him mad so he decided he would go visit his boss at their place of work. He didn't know where Atlas was - probably had more work to do since he liked to slack off sometimes - so Lysias was his only other form of entertainment and companionship.

He slipped into something he assumed Lys would like: jeans that hugged his hips and made his ass pop and a white v-neck that was thin enough where the outline of his tattoos could be seen. Innocent but a bit mischievous which suited Braden pretty well. He made his way over to Styx. He greeted the employees he knew, flashing them smiles and not paying any attention to the flirty smiles or winks he got back from bartenders and waitresses. The bodyguards standing outside of Lysias' office greeted Braden with a nod before allowing him to step into the office.

Rather than making his presence known, Braden simply walked over to Lysias' desk where Lys was seated and plopped himself down at Lys' feet, wrapping his arms around Lysias' leg and pressing his cheek to Lys' knee.

lysias hyperion ádis

PMAIM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 02:12 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

Lysias heard the door to his office open up and a grunt from one of his security told him that whoever had just come in wasn't that important that Lysias would have to stop his work. So he didn't. He kept his head down and his fingers tapped away at the computer before he felt someone's arms curl around his legs and a cheek up against his knee.

He smirked softly to himself and instinctively reached down to slide his fingers though the hair of the person on the floor. Without even looking Lysias knew it was Braden. The clingy sap that he was.

He didn't mind too much - it was nice to remember that Braden was still completely under his control. He could have gone anywhere after finishing his jobs, he could have wandered through the park, stayed at the apartment or something completely out of the blue. But no, he came back to the office.

Finished your chores? he asked, though he was still looking at his computer. He hadn't even looked down to check he even was talking to Braden - though who else would it be?

His fingers curled in Braden's soft hair, scratching his scalp gently in a rhythm almost the same as his tapping on the keys. He could have sat like this all day with his hand wrapped up in Braden's hair while he silently completed all of his paperwork. But alas it was far too hot for a clingy mess at his feet and after no more than a few minutes he looked down at Braden.

Also it is far too hot for you to be hugging my leg.

braden
the fluffiest of bois!
PM
^
braden rory o'hara
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 02:41 PM

braden rory o'hara

panic from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

ash stymest

drug dealer

i am
tired of seeing pretty people everywhere, I am not a model, middle fingers in the air. I used to drink whiskey, now I'm stuck with Perrier, I'm an alcoholic, middle fingers in the air.
It didn't surprise Braden that Lysias paid him no attention as he walked in. Only somebody of urgent importance would result in the guards disturbing Lysias as he worked. Braden knew better than to verbally communicate with him when he was in front of a computer screen. If Lysias was simply drinking and lounging around in his office, that was when Braden had the courage to verbally greet him before sitting at his desk and waiting for Lysias to do something to him. This wasn't the case and Braden knew better than to bother him so he made his presence known by physically touching Lysias and leaving it at that.

Instead of verbally responding to Lysias' question, Braden merely nodded his head. The cheek pressed against the fabric of Lys' pants bunching with the movement before smoothing out again when he stopped. Braden mewled under Lysias' touch, feeling Lysias' fingers running through his hair. It sent a shiver up his spine and he leaned into Lysias' hand, closing his eyes and letting the older man pet him. It was such a good feeling. The bar owner just had a way with his touches that made Braden's toes curl and his whole body feel good and it would be the little things like rubbing his back or playing with his hair. Braden enjoyed being touched and Lysias knew how to do it right.

Braden looked up when Lysias spoke, seeing the older man looking down directly at him. He couldn't hide the pout in his face when he was told Lysias was too hot for him to be curled up at his feet. Where was he supposed to cling then? Braden looked at Lysias before giving him a sly grin. "What if we take off our clothes? Would that help?" he asked.

lysias hyperion ádis

PMAIM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 02:54 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

Well the pout said it all really didn't it? Lysias managed to hide his smirk at the face Braden pulled - it was typical wasn't it? When a spoilt brat didn't get the thing that they wanted the first time around they made you feel bad about it. Something that Lys was very aware of, especially with Braden but it had started to happen with Atlas as well. The two seemed to be learning from each other and Lysias was not sure if he should be pleased about it or not.

Lysias raised an eyebrow at the little suggestion. Oh how far Braden had come from the first time they had met. He was street trash when Lysias had stumbled on him and now he was almost the perfect pet. Which was a wonderful upgrade as far as Lysias was concerned.

Yeah, you think that might work? he replied, removing his hand from Braden's hair and turning around in his chair to look at the other boy properly. You take yours off first and tell me how you feel, he said, nodding his head slightly to show he was giving permission.

braden
cutebois
PM
^
braden rory o'hara
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 03:04 PM

braden rory o'hara

panic from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

ash stymest

drug dealer

i am
Braden knew acting like a brat wasn't going to work but he liked to do it anyway, especially when he was seeking to be punished. Lysias rarely gave into the pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. He wouldn't budge from his stance and he'd threaten a punishment, which was usually what Braden desired in the first place and that's why he chose to act like a brat. Atlas did it too but he was usually serious about his attitude where Braden was more playful. Sometimes being a brat worked out in his favor.

Of course he would be asked to take off his clothes first. Braden didn't mind it though. He liked how he looked. He was always a scrawny little thing but after being taken in by Lysias, he had started to hit the gym to buff up. Some lanky teenager wasn't going to make an intimidating drug dealer. His stomach was no longer flat but had a small set of four pack abs and his arms weren't noodles anymore. His body was starting to look more defined and he didn't look like a twink anymore, something Lysias referred to him as when they first met.

Braden quickly stood up, grabbing his shirt from the collar and hoisting it over his head, letting it fall to the floor between them. The tattoos that barely peaked through the thin material now vivid and bold. He unbuttoned his jeans, slowly shimmying out of them before kicking them off behind him. Now he was clad in just a pair of tight, black boxer-briefs. He approached Lysias, straddling on the man's right thigh. His hands trailed down the set of buttons on Lysias' shirt. "Can I undress you?" he asked.

lysias hyperion ádis

PMAIM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 03:14 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

If it was too hot for Braden to cling then it was going to be far too warm to do anything else. But that didn't stop Lysias from licking his lips as he watched his assistant undress in front of him. As much as he knew how to turn on Braden it worked both ways and Lysias shifted a little in his seat as jeans hit the floor.

Lysias was surprised by the colour choice of the underwear - usually it was something bright and obnoxious (pink) rather than black. But he wasn't too caught up on it. The black suited Braden. It was a nice contrast against the colourful tattoos and pale skin.

He smiled as the little pet sat down on his thigh, his hand instinctively gripped onto Braden's waist stopping him from sliding off. He took in the sight of the nearly naked boy. Starting from the underwear upwards until he noticed something was missing and there was a sudden taste of displeasure on his tongue.

Completely ignoring Braden's question his free hand shot up to the boy's throat and gripped onto it, threatening to squeeze if he wasn't quickly satisfied.

Where is your collar?

braden
boop
PM
^
braden rory o'hara
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 03:23 PM

braden rory o'hara

panic from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

ash stymest

drug dealer

i am
It was a good feeling to see the affect he had on Lysias. He would catch the older man staring whenever he was getting undressed, looking at Braden like a hunter watching its prey. Knowing he could get his boss riled up and excited made Braden feel good about himself. It made him feel confident which also made him feel risky. He would push Lysias' buttons, see what would drive the man over the edge just far enough that he would be punished with either something made of leather or Lysias' bare hand.

The thought made him shiver and he wondered if Lysias still had toys in his office. It may have been too hot for him to actually fuck Braden but he could still play with him, make him tremble over his knees or the desk. Braden's been wrecked in this office before so it wouldn't be anything strange or new.

A rush of pleasure moved through him when he felt Lysias' hand grip his throat. The rushing feeling went away, however, when he was asked where his collar was. Shit. Where was it? He must have taken it off at the apartment and forgotten to put it back on. Braden swallowed harshly and looked at Lysias' face, not liking the expression he was seeing. "I, uh, forgot to put it on. It's at the apartment," he answered. He was actually a little nervous over what Lysias' reaction would be.

lysias hyperion ádis

PMAIM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 03:31 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

There was no excuse that was going to curb the rage that Lysias felt knowing that Braden wasn't wearing his collar - he wasn't even wearing the chain they had agreed would be a subtle nod to the fact that Lysias owned the other man. But the excuse he was given made Lysias' blood boil.

You forgot it? he questioned making sure he had heard his assistant correctly. Each word slow and calculated and eerily calm. His grip tightened on Braden's throat, half tempted to just choke all the air our of him there and then.

But he didn't. He just kept the strong hold, his eyes darting from Braden's down to where the bare skin of his neck was peaking out around Lysias' hand. It shouldn't have been bare. It should have had a nice piece of leather around it. Or a chain. Or a ribbon. There were many collars in their collection and Braden had been unable to find a single one to put on before he came to the office? Lysias found that very hard to believe.

You better not be lying to me, he threatened, the hand that was holding onto Braden's waist pinched the skin leaving a bright pink mark. Or I could forget to let you in tonight. I could forget to feed you. I could even forget your name. Is that what you want?

braden
u dun a bad thing boi
PM
^
braden rory o'hara
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 03:46 PM

braden rory o'hara

panic from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

ash stymest

drug dealer

i am
Well, he fucked up. He should have just said he broke it or lost it on the way here but that may have made Lysias even more angry. There was no telling what could piss off this man or please him - it truly depended on the day. Braden acting like a brat may have resulted in him in Lysias' bed or locked in a cage - Lysias either liked it or he didn't and this was an example of him not liking it.

"No, I'm not lying, I -" Braden whimpered when he felt Lysias pinch hs waist. His skin was still soft and slightly chubby there so it still hurt. "No, I don't want that," he mumbled. Braden needed to think quick of something to get himself out of trouble. Lysias liked to be easier on him than Atlas but that didn't mean his punishments weren't severe. Braden looked at Lysias, the pout returning to his face. "I didn't wear any because I want a new one. I want to go shopping for new collars," he said.

Putting on his best seduction face with half-lidded eyes and licking his lips, his finger trailed down Lysias' partly exposed chest from where his top button was unbuttoned. "I want a suede one, something with lots of rings," he purred, unbuttoning the second button on Lysias' shirt.

lysias hyperion ádis

PMAIM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 03:57 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

Lysias would like to say he curbed his anger pretty well. He knew what it was appropriated to punish and when it was appropriate to leave the situation and let the boys settle without him near. But sometimes when he found himself deliberately disobeyed it was a lot harder to play fair.

But neither of them could say he didn't listen to them when it was important and Lysias' grip softened slightly at the whimper but that didn't mean he was about to let go. His eyebrow raised slightly and slowly he let out a rush of air through his nose. Nice save Braden.

Slowly he released his hand from Braden's neck, dropping it down so both his hands were settled on his assistant's hips. Oh you want something do you? he smirked, using his grip to pull Braden up his thigh getting the weight a little more comfortable on his leg.

I'm not sure I'm in the mood for shopping, he added, his hands gently curving around and sliding under the waistband of Braden's underwear, tucking under his bum to hold him still.

Lysias glanced down at the finger and then back up to Braden's face, a hint of anger flashed at the bare neck but he didn't let it ruin the moment. What do I get if I buy you something nice? he asked, but he already knew the answer. There was nothing Braden could give that he hadn't already taken himself.

braden
dat save
PM
^
braden rory o'hara
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 04:12 PM

braden rory o'hara

panic from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

ash stymest

drug dealer

i am
It looked like his save actually worked. Holy shit, he did not expect that to work at all. Judging by how Lysias pulled their bodies closer and the look of anger no longer on his face, Braden would say that he just saved his own ass. Although he was a bit disappointed that he wasn't being punished, but something told him he probably wouldn't have received much pleasure for whatever Lysias had in mind, if he received any pleasure from it at all.

Braden gave an excited nod at Lysias question. He loved to go shopping now that he wasn't forced to steal to survive anymore. Lysias paid for everything and that meant Braden could buy whatever he wanted. There were limits, of course, and Braden wasn't some spoiled teenage girl who liked to max out daddy's credit card but he did like to buy nice things for himself now that he had the opportunity to. Before it was all hand-me-down clothes from the other foster kids that hung from his body because he was so skinny but now he could buy nice and fancy clothes, things made out of silk or whatever other fabric rich people liked. His closet wasn't just a few shirts and two pairs of jeans but nearly packed to the brim with clothes that he bought, with Lysias' approval, of course. Shopping was one of his favorite things to do, no matter what he was shopping for.

The frown on his face was genuine when Lysias said he wasn't in the mood to go shopping. Braden knew this game - Lys played it with him a lot. Toying with him and teasing him until Braden fully gave in and then Lysias would give him what he wanted. Braden wanted to whine, almost throw a temper tantrum, but he knew that wouldn't work - at least, not this time.

Braden wrapped his arms around Lysias neck, looking at the older man with needy brown eyes. "Please, Lysias?" he begged. "You know I'll do whatever you want, I'll do whoever you want. I just want a pretty collar."

lysias hyperion ádis

PMAIM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 04:25 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

Lys' hands absentmindedly kneaded at the soft round cheeks of Braden's ass as he listened to the adorable sound of his assistant trying to beg. Trying because, well, Lysias had brought Braden pain as well as pleasure and the cute little noises he was making at the moment didn't come close to what Lysias could pull out of him. Still, it was nice enough to listen to though the addition of arms around his neck was a warmth he didn't exactly welcome.

He sighed and looked over to his computer and shrugged. I'm sorry, I just have so much work to do, I can't possibly leave the office, he said pinching Braden's ass in an attempt to make him squirm - though Lysias was pretty sure that a wriggling assistant in his lap would only delay their shopping trip further.

And honestly did Braden really need another collar? Or another anything? It paid to be rich, and while Lysias never splashed out too hard he did treat himself and the boys as often as he could. Especially if the thing he was treating them to made them look better. He didn't know how many shirts he had bought, or how many suits he'd had made, but it was more than Braden's closet could handle.

He guided Braden properly onto his lap, settling back against his chair to get a good look at his little pet. Is that all you want? he asked, looking at the light pink marks that were fading from his pinching. If they were going to buy a collar they might as well go for a few extra items. Make the most of it after all.

braden
get the list ready
PM
^
braden rory o'hara
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 04:41 PM

braden rory o'hara

panic from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

ash stymest

drug dealer

i am
Braden whined, jumping slightly in Lysias' lap at the unexpected pinch. The game between them was fun to play when Braden wasn't actually expecting a prize at the end but at the actual prospect of shopping, he was beginning to grow a bit annoyed and impatient. He liked to play dress up and go shopping and model things for Lysias so go shopping for collars and possibly some lingerie and toys excited him and he wanted to go now.

Work, shmerk. Lysias could pay someone to do the paperwork and whatever he was doing on his computer. Braden wanted attention now and he wanted to go shopping and get some things for himself. "Please, Lys? Please, please, please?" he begged, bouncing in Lysias' lap at every 'please' he said. Surely whatever work he was doing wasn't that important since he had discarded it earlier in order to play with Braden. If it really was important and needed to be done right now, he would have kicked Braden out or just continued to ignore him but since his attention was no longer on the computer screen, he clearly didn't need to worry about it.

Braden's body shifted when Lysias moved back in his chair. Braden took his hands from around Lys' neck and placed them on the chair, mostly so he could keep the space between them close again. "Noooo," he said, dragging out his answer with a sly grin. "Maybe some paddles or a whip so you can actually leave some marks on my ass?" he said with a confident smirk. "Ooh, or some new handcuffs. Or thigh highs." He was beginning to ramble again - shopping distracted him so easily. Braden snapped himself out of it and looked at Lysias, letting out a begging whine.

lysias hyperion ádis

PMAIM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 04:59 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

irresistible

It was like working with a petulant child. Braden was a brat and Lysias was more than aware of it. With Atlas it was easy - build him up, cause some pain and he was a happy boy. But with Braden it was a little more complicated - he was more needy, more clingy and tended to become anxious if he thought Lysias was genuinely mad at him.

So a few times Lys would have to play it safe and that meant giving in a little easier and letting Braden get his way more than a few times. But if he did then the rewards he got in return were well worth it. Lysias smiled as pleases tumbled out of Braden's mouth, it was getting there - though the bouncing might have distracted Lysias a little from his assistant. But there were promises beyond bending Braden over his desk so he took a deep breath and focused on something else for a moment.

But then there were mentions of whips and marks and handcuffs and Lysias was finding his suit trousers were a little tighter. There were few things he enjoyed more than marking his boys and when they were so willing it was hard to refuse them.

Letting out a sigh he reached out and closed the screen of his computer. Looking back at Braden with a look that suggested the boy shouldn't be so pleased with himself. Resting both his hands on Braden's upper thighs he grazed a thumb over the front of the boy's underwear. Are you going to be a good boy if I take you shopping? he cooed, leaning forward slightly to encourage Braden off his lap. Because if you misbehave I'll take you straight home and there won't be anything nice waiting for you. Do you understand?

Part of him wanted to ignore the demands, push Braden up against the wall and finish the afternoon quickly. But a slightly bigger part had been eyeing up a few items he wanted to try on Braden anyway, so it was a win for them both.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]