welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

Liven Up The Night, attina isadora waters
mamoru chiba
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 01:00 AM

mamoru chiba

mamoru chiba/tuxedo mask from sailor moon

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

toma ikuta

head of marketing @ waters inc

she/her ♦ 21 posts ♦ 33500 points

Coworkers
"I can send an email. You go home, Izzy." It was one of those nights where Mamoru was working late into the night. It wasn't so bad though that he needed his cousin, and secretary, to be staying with him. Sometimes she did and sometimes it was Izzy that was reminding him of how late it was before sending him home. Not today. Today the roles would be reverse. Mamoru saw his cousin out, never could be too careful, and returned to his office and desk to type away at the computer. He replied to emails asking for approvals. He sent back images that needed to be retouched or color or were no long ever a part of the next line. Sometimes that happened. An idea would work but as things progressed and changed that idea no longer was good enough. That was the way of the business.

In all his busying about Mamoru lost track of the time. At one point he had messaged his wife to not to wait up for him and to give their daughter a kiss for him. When he felt like he was done Mamoru stretched back into his reclining stretch and let out a soft yawn while his arms stretched out above his head. It was nice to feel accomplished. There were still a few things that needed taking care of but even Mamoru had to take a break. This was the perfect moment to get up from his chair and stretch out his legs with a small walk to his boss's office. There were a couple images and ads that Mamoru needed Attina to look over and give her approval, or disapproval, of how they look.

There were a few lights shining in the hall. Offices and empty cubicles were dark as he was the only one left. Or so he thought. Mamoru should have known better for he wasn't the only employee of Waters Inc. that could be known for burning that midnight oil. The light was bright from Attina's office and as he neared the door Mamoru made out his boss more clearer. Mamoru gave a quick knock on the door to alert her of his presence. "I see I'm not the only that decided to stay late." Mamoru stepped towards the desk to hand over the folder. "Here are the images of the last photo shoot. Just need you to pick out the ones you like for the ads and then we can have them ready for printing." Attina always had final say on these things. It was just Mamoru's job to make sure the best concepts and campaigns were shown to her that she would approve of. "I was actually thinking of taking a break and going to the coffee shop down the street. I know they stay open late. Would you care to join me?" he offered. They could likely both use the break to step away from their offices for a bit before they unconsciously ran themselves ragged.

( © HUNTER. )

PM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 03:02 AM

attina isadora waters

attina triton from the little mermaid

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

fashion designer / businesswoman

♀ ♦ 285 posts ♦ 56000 points

[ a heavy heart to carry ]
busy busy. tonight was one of those nights where she had decided to overtime for herself a little, even if she was the owner of the company. she had texted owen to not wait up for her, as she knew how worried and anxious she could get. once she was satisfied with his response that he would indeed sleep, she returned to work. there was a lot on tina's plate tonight, finalising designs for the next catwalk. and oh, it looked like there weren't going to be enough models running on that very day, so she had also been poking and prodding around for any potential ones that she had to contact eventually. everything had to be perfect for attina waters, and nothing less would be accepted. the more she pushed, the more exhausted she was becoming, and even the coffee wasn't helping.

as she gazed blankly at the remaining work that she had to do, a knock on her door jolted out of her thoughts. she managed a smile at the sight of mamoru. "i thought you went back already," she said, bewildered. taking the photos from mamoru, tina looked at them critically. yes, this was good. this one wouldn't do for the advertisement, so she pushed it to the back. letting out a low hum, the blonde selected the ones that she liked, and would fit, and returned the photos to mamoru. "these three are good to work with, i think. show me the final advertisements before you launch it." tina trusted mamoru to make it shine, she always had faith in the man whenever it came to marketing.

at his invitation, blue eyes blinked. more coffee sounded good, hers was running dangerously low, so to speak. "a break sounds fantastic, actually," she admitted. "or perhaps we could both call it a night. it is getting very late after all. i think i just might myself." it was past midnight, and she had been working nonstop for hours. rising to her feet, she smoothed her dress out, and grabbed her handbag. scooping up the remaining work in her hands, she turned to mamoru. "and as your boss, you will go home yourself after you have that coffee with me." tina's eyes were soft, but her tone was firm. if mamoru had been here as long as she has, then he was likely drained too.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]