welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in april, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

give me a memory i can use, anna of arendelle, wedding planner, 29
kennedy isadora blythe
kenny
she/her
dating
heterosexual
wedding planner
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: tokkiah
MSG CHOICE: discord
This gorgeous gal is the youngest Blythe child and she is even bit the princess that being the youngest and only girl would entail. She grew up with four brothers, so she's very used to men being gross, but still demands cleanliness in most things and is stubborn when she needs to be. She's sweet but she takes the world on with gusto and often takes on things she probably cannot do and then refuses to give up on it and ends up getting through the task no matter what. Basically she perseveres. She also embarrasses herself regularly, especially when cute guys are involved because she is a sucker for a pretty face. Being a heavily romantic young lady, she has fallen for the wrong guy in the past and it hasn't done great for her because she once had a television and then for awhile she didn't because it got stolen by a guy she was meant to be moving in with... She's obnoxiously cheery and loves parties and big events and she plans weddings, so she's often covered in some sort of tulle and frosting because she can't keep her nose out of the kitchen. She's a hoot, you should definitely hang out with her sometime. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/winking.png

Firstly, friends are something I see her having plenty of. She is a friendly, outgoing young woman and would make friends with a cow if the fancy struck her. She is probably friends with many of the brides she planned the weddings for and would love for more people to plan the weddings of. I see her just about getting along with everyone, even the people that annoy her because then it's more of a 'I'm going to show you' sort of friendship? Like she's gonna show them that she's great or something bratty like that. I will probably request her business partners soon, and I imagine those women as her best friends.

I also see people not getting along with her in some capacity because while she has a huge capacity for love and forgiveness, she also can hold a grudge if she wants to. She generally tries to let things go but if you hurt her family or her friends she will probably glare at you every time you come near. Also, she doesn't like people who have no bone of romanticism in them and will often try to convince said person that romance is wonderful and they should give it a try. She's stubborn in that way. She's generally a very sweet young woman but even so, everyone has their enemies and she isn't an exception.

Love is something she wants dearly but hasn't had much success in finding. She thought she'd found the guy, the perfect guy, but Hans decided to steal her heart and her most valuable possessions and after that, it was awhile before she felt anything for someone again. Now, she's dating Beau Rain, and she's pretty in love with him although she's scared he doesn't love her back like she loves him. Even so, she's sticking by him despite their differences!

I've a request for an ex of hers who is an asshole BUT if you're interested in a past thing with her, I have a head canon that she had a fling with a firefighter who works with her brother Noah. (And I have a fc head canon for him, too.) If you're interested in that, please tell me! We can have fun with it. ;]

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Mai
Alrighty, so we already kind of have her and Ryo in the progress so I'm going to try and throw someone else. Mai here is my cake decorate and manager of a bakery. So they could met through work? Mai also does some seamstress work for friends on the side which could have been another way they meet. They're both sweet hearts and I imagine they'd get along really well.

Bailey
So I'm thinking Kennedy and Bailey could be friends. Bailey knows a few of Kennedy's family members and she works at the daycare where Bernie's kids go. Bailey has been a bridesmaid as well which is another way they could have met. Bailey has had her own troubles in the love department which they could bond over.

Dimitri
Everyone needs a drink right? You know my bartender. He's a good guy with a bit of sarcasm. He has a bit of a connection to the Blythe family in that Dimitri slept with Aurora not knowing that she was in a relationship with Noah at the time.

Jake
You know Jake by now and know that he gets along with practically everyone. With the cafe still in reconstruction mode Jake can be found hanging about the city a bit more at the moment.

Ayden
Okay, so I'm throwing in Ayden because Frozen spirits. I figure the best way they could have met is if Kennedy maybe wanted to try out archery? Not sure if she'd be up for it.

kennedy isadora blythe
kenny
she/her
dating
heterosexual
wedding planner
tokki
TIMEZONE:
mai & kenny// my head canon is that kenny's company has an in-house pastry chef but they could have definitely met through a dress fitting/making. c: I also imagine they would get along well and mai could give kenny advice on pregnancy and babies and things like that! c:

bailey & kenny// well we already figured out that these two know each other in many ways, including through beau. i see them being somewhat close and hanging out every so often when they're both not busy? and of course, kenny will go to her for advice on the beau thing in the future. ;D

dimitri & kenny// oooh maybe kenny made a nice long visit to his bar after hans stole her stuff? they could've met and chatted while she got very drunk. c:

jake & kenny// jake is friendly so i see kenny getting along with him, however if he flirts with her like he does lots of people, she will blush a bit.

ayden & kenny// maybe someone bought her a coupon for archery lessons from him? i definitely see them getting along, and she'd so have a slight soft spot for him when she finds out he's a single father. maybe he can give her pointers on babies and raising small children on one's own.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Hey love, I come by to throw Jeremy at Kennedy here. I imagine we can skip over introductions since Jeremy has been a part of Beau's band for over a year now and I imagine that's how these two would have met. Jeremy would think Kennedy lovely and really good for Beau. I think he'd be one of their top cheerleaders in their relationship. Overall I think these two could be good friends.
kennedy isadora blythe
kenny
she/her
dating
heterosexual
wedding planner
tokki
TIMEZONE:
jeremy ian davis & kenny// they would definitely know each other, kenny tries to be at their band practices and shows and everything. she even came to the san diego stop of warped tour while heavily pregnant (as you know, just like a week or so later, she had cece.) I think it's awesome that jeremy would support kenny and beau together, and kenny would definitely appreciate that.

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
LOGAN AND KENNEDY
BABY SISTER I MUST PROTECT YOU. So Logan feels like he needs to save her and has always felt that way. I mean she's pretty used to it by now I'm sure but Logan doesn't get to be anyone else's big brother but hers. He loves her a lot. Adores her. Cherishes her. Lots of hugs from this one. Lots of hey let's watch rom coms and cuddle and have wine and just talk about how life is. Anyway I adore her and so does he and I'm sure that since he's a sappy romantic, they've planned his wedding already. There's probably a scrapbook. I would love a thread or a comm thread with them! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png
kennedy isadora blythe
kenny
she/her
dating
heterosexual
wedding planner
tokki
TIMEZONE:
logan alexander blythe & kennedy // Kennedy adores all of her brothers and Logan is no different! They have definitely planned his wedding, there is definitely a scrapbook! Also Kenny probably tries to set Logan up with cuties, right now ladies, but if she ever gets the idea that he might be interested in people other than ladies, she'd try that, too! I would adooooore a thread with them! She adores her brothers and could use some Logey-bogey time! c:

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution