welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

♔ IT'S A SYMPHONY, luna/serenity
natalie erika corvino
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 03:21 AM

natalie erika corvino

chihiro ogino from spirited away

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

yui aragaki

manga artist

♀ ♦ 272 posts ♦ 23400 points

and every colour illuminates
when it came to other authors, natalie was naturally more inclined to gravitate towards them, and stick like glue. never mind that they wrote books instead of drawing manga, she knew that she had more work when it came to them anyway. she could have ventured into writing too, but natalie loved creating stories through comics, drawing its characters, and putting in dialogue. with her debut work having ended, the brunette has done nothing of her own, but instead moved on to picking up projects of other people, and helping them out. she was still getting paid, pretty good she'd say, so all was well.

to keep her fans happy, she occasionally popped out a drawing or two on her deviantart as well, which was something she already loved to do in the first place. and the best part was that she was actually proud of her work, happy to show them off to those that wanted to see. one of those friends included serenity, an author, and the blonde adored her work. serrie was always asking, but nat always wanted to accumulate a fair bit before she showed it to her friend.

today was the day! she sat on a bench, waiting for the blonde to appear, quite eager and excited to see her. it has been some time since she had hung with serrie, hell, it has been some time since she had hung with anyone not hiro. it was a lovely change of pace, indeed. she grinned when serrie finally showed up, and hopped up from her seat. "serrie!" she called out, waving her down frantically. "it's been way too long!'

ffff i love these two

serenity riley fynch

PM
^
serenity riley davies
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 11:04 PM

serenity riley davies

will o' the wisp from brave

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

widow/grieving

face claim:

haley bennett

author/bookstore clerk

she/her ♦ 67 posts ♦ 30000 points

'Cause deep down I'm broken
Serenity had been pretty much keeping to herself ever since she had moved here to San Diego from Scotland. It was just the nature of how she had been for the past year or so. She generally went to work, hung out with her brothers, and worked on her novel and the myths that she adored learning more about every day. But that didn’t mean that she hadn’t made friends here. Actually she felt like she had made a lot, for the state that she had been in since she ha come back to the States to stay for who knew how long.

Mostly, she had found, it had been those who worked in the profession that she wanted to be a part of, and was working hard to be a part of. There were a few now who’s friendship she felt like she would not have made progress without. And one such friend was absolutely Natalie. Though, she did different work than Serrie herself wanted to do going forward, she still worked in the same sort of field and also, well, her art was so many kinds of amazing. It fascinated Serrie. She wished she could do stuff like that but, being that she had no talent for it, she instead was just utterly enthralled with what Nat could do.

Today she was off to meet said friend of hers and she was excited to do so. Excited enough that she wasn’t feeling like a total mess for the moment. It was highly appreciated really. Not that she was actually actively realizing that she was feeling a bit more normal and looking forward to going out, that was not the point. That would have totally made her realize and thus get nervous! But either way, she was getting ready to go and meet the other woman.

She shoved her book and her notebook into her shoulder bag and picked absently at the cuffs of her sleeves, looking around to make sure that she had it all before slipping outside of her little apartment and locking it behind her. She was excited. She was so hoping that she would get to see some of Natalie’s art and, well, even if she didn’t… it had been a while and she was looking forward to being with a friend and just having a good time with another person. She enjoyed Natalie’s company. It didn’t push her.

It wasn’t too hard to spot Natalie waving her down and she went over with a small smile in place. She turned and headed that way over, nodding. ”Hi Nat, it has been ages” she agreed with the other woman, nodding. It had been. She took a seat after a moment, and smiled. ”How have you been?” she asked, brushing back her hair from her face, and utterly curious, and also feeling that for once it was okay if that question got turned back on her because she was most definitely okay today. Which was wonderful.

tag: natalie erika corvino | words: 637 | notes: hope this is alright<3
robb stark

PM
^
natalie erika corvino
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 11:00 AM

natalie erika corvino

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

yui aragaki

manga artist

was it odd that she was so excited to see serrie? natalie was amazed at the new energy that had vitalised her. maybe it was because she didn't really have friends, or more of the fact that she could count the number of friends that she had on her fingers. the brunette has always been less sociable than most, preferring to hide away behind her books, and not speak to anyone at all. she was just like that, liking her own company better than she did around people, but meeting people and conversing with them when she found common ground with them was always lovely. serrie was one of those people now, she had to admit. maybe she should get out more, make more friends, but she really was happy with the company that she already had.

"pretty good. i'm working on my new manga." she was finally starting on it! even if she had yet to start putting up chapters, she was still trying to iron out plots and her characters. it was still a long way to go, and her fans were hungry for more of her work, but she had no choice but to make them wait. natalie worked at her own pace. while not exactly lazy, it did take full week before a chapter was released. luckily, she had assistants to help her out.

"and you?" her eyes sparkled as she looked at serrie. "have you been writing?" she knew that the blonde wrote, and had published a few books. she wondered if serrie had written anything new, and whether or not she would be granted a special sneak peek if it was. nat liked reading the works of others', even if her own line of work was a different form of storytelling altogether. "i can show you some new sketches, if you want to see them, too!" she had brought most of her things for serrie to view, and enjoy after all, she hoped that she would be able to brighten serrie's day. even if it was just by a little.

PM
^
serenity riley davies
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 04:27 PM

serenity riley davies

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

widow/grieving

face claim:

haley bennett

author/bookstore clerk

'Cause deep down I'm broken
As odd as Serrie could be about spending time in the company of others, she found Natalie’s company to be easy to be around. There were a few of those here, whose company she enjoyed. Mostly they were in the same field as her, the field of books and authors and such, and she found that to be interesting. But honestly, she was just excited to see her friend, plus excited to see if she could see more of her friend’s amazing art. It was always exciting when there was the possibility of having a good day with good company, right?

It wasn’t too long after she pushed herself out of her apartment and made it to the part that she spotted Natalie and headed over that way. A small smile was on her lips, something that spoke to good company all on its own, and she took a seat near the other woman. Pretty good, working on a new manga. She nodded, and then, being curious to learn more: ”What’s it about?” she asked, curious, hoping that Nat wouldn’t mind sharing that. Typical keeping it short and sweet, with her words, but she didn’t think it was the worst thing.

Her. She smiled a little bit again. ”Pretty good today. I managed to get some work done this week” she admitted. Serrie felt like some days she mostly just stared up at the ceiling and thought about writing. She was sure it had something to do with her emotional state but she wasn’t going to go there. But this past week had been a bit productive. She had managed to actually get things done and that had left her semi-pleased, along with her hang out here with Natalie… she was having a good day. And hoping for more of those.

Oh! She blinked and then nodded. She always adored seeing Nat’s work. It was so good and she was so talented. She would absolutely love to see. She nodded. ”I always want to see” she said, smiling far more fully there. It was true! How could it not be? A sneak peak at Nat’s work would definitely be a bright spot on her day, one hundred percent. She even though she had some semi-decent stuff of her own on her so that way it would be a decent trade at least, almost even possibly but she was a bit of a self doubter. Either way, she was glad Natalie had brought it up! Not that she needed it to enjoy the other woman’s company… of course.

tag: natalie erika corvino | words: 637 | notes: https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png
robb stark

PM
^
natalie erika corvino
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 08:03 AM

natalie erika corvino

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

yui aragaki

manga artist

both a little scared neither one prepared
natalie didn't really have very many friends. she was reclusive, a hermit that generally wasn't fond of company often. whenever she did manage to befriend someone though, that was when she stuck to them like glue. it had always been difficult for her to befriend someone, thanks to how shy and indoorsy she was, with little to no interest in spending time with those that didn't want to. serrie on the other hand, had become an exception. the woman loved books, and adored her art, which flattered her immensely. plus, the blonde was as quiet and as reclusive as her, so that was a great bonus. with serrie, she was comfortable, and allowed her to express herself freely without judgement.

"i still need to iron the plot out but...i was thinking a mystery, perhaps. a murder one." it would be a change of genre for her, as her previous work had been one of fantasy, but she had an inkling that she would also be able to pull this one off. hopefully. at least she would have early readers like hiro and serrie to give her constructive criticism. to make sure that the story she was crafting made sense to the readers, and not just her. and to also make sure that they didn't get lost. her smile became warm at the fact that serrie has been well. she knew that the woman had had it rough. it was nice to see some positive change in her life, even if it was just a little bit.

pulling out her sketchbook, nat flipped to the back. "it's a commission i'm doing for a friend, he wants some artwork of his characters, so." it was a neat sketch of todd's characters, a potential book cover as well. "i'll have to pop it into my tablet and properly do it, but it's something." she flipped the pages. "uhm, some of my old art...some sceneries, some of my nephew...my nephew!" out came her phone, and nat swiped to a happy picture of eiji cuddling his elephant plush. nat was always happy to show off her nephew, and her friend was no exception. "this is him and the elephant i got him the other day!"

PM
^
serenity riley davies
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 08:59 PM

serenity riley davies

N/A

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

widow/grieving

face claim:

haley bennett

author/bookstore clerk

will-o'-the-wisps
can lead you to your fate
It made it so much easier for Serrie to be around people if they were calm, perhaps a bit less than social like she was. It meant they weren’t the sort to overwhelm her while she was still out of sorts as she was these days. Natalie was one of her favorite people to be around, and not just because her art and stories were so amazing and Serrie couldn’t get enough of seeing them. She enjoyed her friendship with Nat and she was glad that she had it. She was especially excited for today because Nat had something to show her. Plus, the other woman was creative, she felt like she could talk about her own work. She enjoyed having those sorts of constructive conversations.

She blinked at the plot that Nat said she was going to do and smiled a bit. ”That sounds like it’ll be a lot of fun. Definitely the sort of thing you need to make sure your plot is rock solid” she said, nodding a bit, and then grumbled internally about the amount she had spoken but they were necessary words on a good topic. She was curious to see where Nat took this one. She knew that she herself couldn’t pull off a mystery, murder or otherwise. She thought it took a certain type of person to be able to, and she tended to ramble too much for mystery to be her genre.

Plus she was too deeply in love with folklore and myths, along with it tired into the idea of fate. That was her little niche and she would happily stay buried in it but envy others their ability to switch about like that. She was now looking forward to seeing something that was still in the planning stages! This was such a bonus, and a negative in a way, of talking to other creative types. She smiled a bit at that.

She nodded as Nat explained what the artwork was that she was about to see. A commission for a friend, a sketch of his characters. She looked at the sketch and smiled immediately. She was so wowed by that skill, it was something else. ”It’s amazing. As always Do I know the friend?” she asked, curiously. She hadn’t made many in San Diego just yet but those that she had gravitated towards were creators like themselves so she was curious. She shook her head as her friend explained that she would have to pop it into her tablet to do it properly but this looked so well done to her!

Her nephew, she exclaimed and Serrie blinked, surprised by the out burst and looked over at Nat, waiting to see, but oh, she had said her nephew, oh! She made a little awed face as Nat showed her just what she meant by her nephew. That was her nephew and his plushie she had gotten him. She smiled widely. ”He’s adorable” she said, and she meant it. So cute! Babies, so tiny and full of possibilities for the future.

PM
^
natalie erika corvino
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 02:49 AM

natalie erika corvino

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

yui aragaki

manga artist

nat nodded in agreement. serrie was right, of course. plot holes needed to be plugged in and ironed out so that the story could work. mysteries were tricky to write, but she was excited at the prospect of it. it was an entirely different genre from her first manga, so she was certain that it was going to be a little challenging, but she was definitely up for it. "perhaps....you could help me out a little? just to see if it's going well and all," she went on hopefully, brown eyes glimmering with enthusiasm and eagerness. she respected, and highly valued serrie's opinion whenever it came to writing, since the woman was an avid reader and writer herself. she enjoyed hearing the woman speak about myths and all of those folk tales, but unfortunately, that knowledge would not be helpful in her murder mystery. unless she added a supernatural twist to it of course.

"todd holmes! he's an author, too." she was certain that serrie would know him, since they were both writers who lived in the same city, and published their healthy share of books. nat had been happy to commission some extra art for him of his characters, works that he could keep and enjoy personally and quietly in the safety of his home. they were of course, preferably not allowed to be sold once more, since todd had paid for the work himself, and they were supposed to be for him to enjoy. if he needed her professional help once more for his graphic novel, she was all ears.

she beamed happily, and nodded. eiji was growing into a fine, cute little kid, and his aunt nat was always happy to show up with new gifts and toys for him. "he's growing up so fast! soon, he's going to be big, and i'm going to be old." it seemed to her that eiji seemed to have gotten bigger every time she visited, or put on a little more weight. "my sister is eyeing for me to get married soon and have kids too, but i don't think i'm there yet! how about you, ser? would you like kids of your own?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]