welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

* JACK & DIANE, ship request, choose your own adventure
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
MSG CHOICE: discord
Clearly the thing I need most in the world is to add more characters to the list of babes I want to make, but I feel like this is the kind of plot where its generally more fun to do the character creating together, so this is kind of a vague wanted for a character I haven't made yet?? somewhere between a want ad and a plot ad XD

ANYWHO: I binged all of riverdale in about a day and i'm beyond obsessed with cole sprouse and lili reinhart as the high school sweethearts type. If anyone else is similarly interested, I think it would be SO FUN to make the two of them as cosmo and wanda from the fairly odd parents, an eccentric couple of young adults/college students that have been together since they can remember. This is incredibly open beyond that point, because like I said, the fun will be in figuring them out together, i think??

I'm also not picky about which one, so whether you'd want to play cole/cosmo or lili/wanda, i'm here for it. PLEASE LMK IF YOU'RE AT ALL INTERESTED IN THIS BECAUSE I NEED IT.

--------------------
declan isaiah castle
Dec
he / him
Married
heterosexual
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE: central
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: rinn#1331
MSG CHOICE: discord
LMAO JK, TOKKI IS TAKING THIS, IS ANYONE SURPRISED?

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution