welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here! make sure to congratulate the winners for the OTMs! and enjoy the anniversary!

Add Reply
New Poll

get it right, luna/nico
imogen zoe bennett
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 11:52 AM

imogen zoe bennett

shock from the nightmare before christmas

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

camila mendes

journalist

she/her ♦ 30 posts ♦ 9000 points

pick your
poison
while impatiently tapping her nails against the surface of the table, imogen took another sip of her coffee, glancing at her watch to check the time. she was not a patient person, and if anybody should know not to keep her waiting, it should be nice.

so why the hell was he doing it anyway?

honestly, she felt kind of ridiculous, sitting here sipping her coffee on her own. if it had been anyone else, she wouldn't have waited for longer than five minutes - even that would've been pushing it. now, however, she had been sitting here for fifteen.

whenever she heard the door open, she'd turn to look at who was coming in before quickly turning back face forward when she saw it was yet another stranger. she probably looked like some lovesick teenager. ugh. the worst part was that it wasn't even completely wrong.

not that it mattered, he'd never catch on to that anyway. too stupid.

another good five minutes passed, in which she finished her coffee and ordered a new one, when she once again heard the door open, but this time she wasn't bothered to turn around and look - if nico came in, he'd just have to come and find her.

hopefully he wasn't too stupid for that, but considering the boy couldn't even come to a coffee shop on time, she wasn't about to get her hopes up.

nico lochland goodfellow

PM
^
nico lochland goodfellow
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 07:14 PM

nico lochland goodfellow

lock from The Nightmare Before Christmas

pronouns:

twenty-two

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

devon bostick

waiter/student/slacker

she/her ♦ 117 posts ♦ 29000 points

making mischief
all day and night
It was partly out of spite.

Though if it was to spite Adrian, who insisted they liked each other, or Imogen who liked to think she was in charge all the time… well that was a toss up. Possibly a bit of both. Possibly himself too. Because he didn’t like her dammit and he wasn’t going to play nice just because the little witch had picked a time and expected him to show up. Besides, it wasn’t his damn fault he had gotten a late table at the diner. Which he could have given up, okay. He could have.

In the end he did. But that wasn’t the point. And then he had to take a stupid shower because he didn’t feel like having her tell him he smelled like diner or something. He wasn’t sure if she would, but heck, he was going to avoid the stupid situation if he could. He would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy hanging out with Imogen. Pushing her buttons had been one of his favorite things to do since he ran around with a devil’s mask instead of a pretend smile for a customer or two at the diner.

But he wasn’t going to tell her that.

Just like he wasn’t going to tell her all the times he had nearly misbehaved. Or the times he picked locks still to prove that he could. Or any of that. Or, apparently, make it on time to meet with her for coffee to hang out and talk. Or, not talk, more like… well, was there a word? But honestly, talking to Imogen was entertaining because so few other people could keep up, or keep him on his toes like she could. Everyone else was boring except for the skeletal third of their trio, but that was different.

Not that Adrian was right, mind you. Of course not. He huffed and finished drying off his hair, grabbing up a shirt and racing out the door, past the adoptive mom and dad that could have kicked them out ages ago with an absent wave and a promise to text them if he’d be late. Mostly because they thought he was such a sweet boy and it was the plan to keep them thinking that way. At least he could admit Imogen’s plan was smart as far as that went.

He jogged to the place they were supposed to meet before forcing himself to slow down and go in. He glanced around, shit, she was going to kill him but screw it he had already figured that would happen. Ah, fuck. Okay. There she was and there was the annoyed face he usually managed to get from her. He grinned and slid in as lazy as possible. He wasn’t late, no. Of course not. ”So, are you sure you need that much coffee, Im?” he asked, teasing, the devil’s grin of his wide. If he was doomed, at least he was going to earn it.

I adore them already<3 imogen zoe bennett 506

PM
^
imogen zoe bennett
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 05:33 AM

imogen zoe bennett

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

camila mendes

journalist

pick your
poison
of course the first thing he did when he finally arrived was judge her coffee drinking habits. "this is what you do to me, nico," she replied, taking another sip from her coffee as if to prove a point. "it's the only thing keeping me relatively sane, though that's basically impossible when living under the same roof as someone like you."

that, and she just didn't get enough sleep.

she tossed him the menu, though she also wondered why a place that only served like, six kinds of coffee needed a menu to begin with. they didn't even have any decent food, only a few pastries and what she assumed were shitty sandwiches. this place sucked.

"why are you late, anyway?" if he was going to keep her waiting, it better have been for a good reason. though she doubted he had one, he'd probably give her some dumb work excuse or something like that.

"perhaps i should get you a watch for your next birthday, but knowing you, you'd probably forget to put it on."

rolling her eyes, imogen lifted her hand to call over the waiter. "i'll have another one of these and the.. 'homemade' cannolis."

she was not convinced they were genuinly homemade, but they'd have to do for now. she then looked at nico, waiting for him to order, once again impatiently tapping her nails on the table.

nico lochland goodfellow

PM
^
nico lochland goodfellow
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 07:43 PM

nico lochland goodfellow

pronouns:

twenty-two

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

devon bostick

waiter/student/slacker

making mischief
all day and night

Oh yeah, he was totally going to earn his doom.

The thing was, he was also totally convinced he could get her to forgive him. Or something. Okay, that was totally doubtful and it was also doubtful that he’d try that hard. In all honesty, Imogen was one of his favorite people to be around and he’d be lost if she ever actually wised up and ran the other way, but he was never going to say that out loud just like he was never going to voice just how much he liked her out loud. Keeping things in neutral cause she totally didn’t return the favor no matter what Adrian tried to tell her was better. The bickering was better. And entertaining.

”Haven’t you learned that sane is boring, yet, Im? Besides, I doubt the coffee is helping much” he said with a fake yawn. Not that he didn’t drink a ton of the stuff himself. He was a recent college grad after all, he had lived on the shit. She tossed a menu at him and he blinked and managed to catch it before it could wack him in the face. That was not his sort of thing, thank you. What was even the point of this menu though? It basically just had coffee and sweets.

Why was he late? He glanced over the menu at her to try and judge how annoyed she was. It would affect his answer. Perhaps she should get him a watch? He grinned and took that as his opportuinity to answer that instead of answering where the fuck he was because he had decided that would probably not go over well. ”Nah, I’d totally wear it. Check it, never. But wear it. It’d make me look all fancy and shit” he teased. ”Not that my birthday isn’t for forever, as I’m sure you forgot” he went on with.

He turned a much more civil and “good kid” grin at the server, keeping up the pretense of playing nice even if Nico slipped more than he would care to admit. Another coffee, he purposely rolled his eyes at Imogen, and the canolis. He tilted his head at that. Well than. he said, pointing vaguely over at the case. It looked like it would be okay and he had eaten worse back in his foster care days so not much really bothered his stomach. Besides, he wanted to make his order a bit longer by gesturing on purpose. Mostly because Imogen was looking at him impatiently. And he couldn’t help himself.

I adore them already<3 imogen zoe bennett 444

PM
^
imogen zoe bennett
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 09:48 AM

imogen zoe bennett

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

camila mendes

journalist

pick your
poison
he knew exactly what to do and say to annoy her. of course he did, they had been playing this game for years now and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't surprised by the fact that it still worked - and slightly annoyed, which was the whole point, but still.

"are you implying that i'm not sane?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow at him. "because if that's the care, please know that it's entirely your fault."

having to look after those two idiots - because they were way too dumb to do so themselves - would make anyone insane in no time. in fact, she was doing pretty well on that front. she hadn't scratched her eyes out yet, at least.

the temptation was definitely there, though. daily.

"it'd take a lot more than a watch to make you look even slightly fancy," she said while looking him up an down, feinging condescension on her face. "maybe start by getting that rodent's nest on your hair cut for a change."

of course, she didn't really think he looked all that bad, but that didn't stop her from telling him he did. "like you'd even let me forget your birthday," not that she allowed him to do so either, since she gave everyone of relevance a list of things she wanted way in advance, simply to prevent them from giving her crap.

as he was giving the waitress his order, or well, being an idiot about it, imogen let out a frustrated sigh as she buried her face in her hands, only to look at the waitress not a lot later with an apologetic smile. "don't mind him, he has severe brain damage," she said, stopping herself from laughing at the look on the girl's face. "he'll just have the same thing as me."

after she walked away, imogen snatched the menu out of nico's hands. she shook her head at him, sighing. "please remind me of why i like you again?"

nico lochland goodfellow

PM
^
nico lochland goodfellow
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 09:12 PM

nico lochland goodfellow

pronouns:

twenty-two

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

devon bostick

waiter/student/slacker

making mischief
all day and night

Nico paused, thinking about it. If he called her sane, he was giving her what she wanted—to be called sane—but he was also calling her boring, which would be interesting to see fall out because it was a tease. If he called her insane, he was giving her what she didn’t want but he was also calling her the opposite of boring which was what he didn’t want to do because who wanted to compliment? It was too easy. But this wasn’t. Dammit had he made a trap for himself? He sighed, heavily, like it was so dramatic and she was making a big deal out of it and then… shrugged. ”Totally sane, Im. Totally sane” he settled on, with a grin. Because he wanted to see if giving her what she wanted, along with the implied tease of boring, would make her more annoyed. Maybe. He’d have to wait and see. He never knew.

Though, hey, if she was insane, he wasn’t going t odeny it was his fault and he was honestly amused to have played any part in that. What? He had once been a sane person too, but this was far more entertaining. Plus, who could be sane when they knew… well, when they knew they had been a trick or treater in aother life?

He grumbled. Of course, she just had to put him down, didn’t she? He tugged absently at his hair. He didn’t think it was bad. He liked the style. What was wrong with it? Dammit now he was thinking about it. Which was totally what she wanted, or something. He had no damn idea. ”Are you saying you don’t like it?” he asked instead, trying to pretend he was actually curious but mostly he was trying to play off like he was wondering at all. It wouldn’t due to be wondering at all.

He grinned at her comment. ”Just following your example, Witchy” he teased her with the nickname. Sometimess the comments were just easy. Toss back what she had said. Really, it was a cheap method but why go against what worked?

He blinked, pausing just a moment when she told the waitress he had bran damage. Jerk. He shook his head. ”I totally won’t. Chocolate cupcake” he insisted, giving what he thought was a flirty smile to the waitress but he totally thought he was smoother than he actually was. ”If you don’t mind” he added like the good boy that he pretended to be. Mostly to contradict Imogen, for the brain damage comment, but also because, hey, he could. He just had to be a jerk. It was practically in his DNA. Not that he didn’t think she’d get him back for it. Not because he liked her or anything. Nope.

He just grinned at her when she snatched the menu, mostly to hide the pleasure he got from her comment, because dammit he didn’t like her. he teased instead.

I adore them already<3 imogen zoe bennett 502

PM
^
imogen zoe bennett
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 01:01 PM

imogen zoe bennett

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

camila mendes

journalist

pick your
poison
"that's exactly what i'm saying," imogen replied with a grin when his hands moved to his hair, right after her mentioning he should get a haircut. she liked her comment seemed to have an effect like that, to see that tiniest bit of insecurity in his eyes. it was cruel, yes, but that only made it more entertaining.

she rolled her eyes, taking a long sip of her coffee and putting the cup down again. "see, the difference here is that you'll actually forget if i don't remind you at least four times a year. i, on the other hand, am smart enough to actually write shit in my journal." she shrugged, as if it was all just common knowledge (which really, it should be).

tapping her nails against the table once again, she waited for him to finish his order, shaking her head in disapproval when he ordered the chocolate cupcake. "more sugar, as if you're not busy enough as is. enlighten me: when was the last time you at, i don't know, a salad?"

she honestly wouldn't care about his eating habits if it wasn't for the fact that she had to live under one roof with him and people with a shitton of sugar in their systems were just annoying.

"anyway, i'd ask you to tell me something interesting, but i doubt your life is interesting enough for that - except for the parts where i'm included, of course, but since i was there, i already know everything." putting the menus back in the standard on the table, she looked at him from the corners of her eyes, grinning.

"or am i wrong and has something mindblowing happened in the fourteen hours since i last saw you?" not that she was counting.

nico lochland goodfellow

PM
^
nico lochland goodfellow
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 09:24 PM

nico lochland goodfellow

pronouns:

twenty-two

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

devon bostick

waiter/student/slacker

making mischief
all day and night

No one got to him like Imogen. But there was no one else he tried to hide it from like he hid it from Imogen. Hence him trying not to react too much when she commented on his hair, or rather her lack of enjoyment of it, and instead teasing that he was just trying to live by her example, calling her Witchy like he couldn’t resist doing.

And immediately had to roll his eyes. Mostly playfully. Mostly because he couldn’t help but pick at her, it was just what he did. It was like he was five years old again. Apparently he was going to forget it if she didn’t remind him. She wrote it down in a journal. Now, he totally did forget to play nice. Often. It wasn’t in his nature. He wanted to snark and steal and goof off while the others were just better at this playing nice thing. But he wasn’t going to say that. Instead he shifted his reaction. ”Oh yeah, good plan, write it down in a journal where anyone can find it,” he replied, and barely resisted the urge to stick out his tongue or something utterly childish like that.

He also was determined to order that damned chocolate cupcake. Mostly because she was trying to keep it from him. Absolute five year old. But also, really, Nico lived on those things that were totally not good for you. He wasn’t the sort to worry about his diet, ever. ”Oh yeah, cause I’m going to put myself through the torture of a salad when I could be enjoying chocolate” he replied, grinning widely at her. She had a point. But he was so not all about that salad life. Ew. Why would he do that to himself?

He was just the sort to enjoy it. He felt like he couldn’t as a kid, he never got that sort of stuff in his foster homes, not until the one where he met Imogen and their skeletal friend. So he wasn’t going to go and keep himself from it now.

He rolled his eyes at her commentary, about how his life was boring if she wasn’t in it and propped his chin on his fist instead to let her talk. He grinned widely though when she went on. ”Fourteen hours exactly, Witchy?” he asked her, teasing. He had just been at work for most of it. But, he shrugged. ”Andy’s back so work will actually be entertaining and I didn’t get fired. So yeah, I had an entertaining time, ya know, actually having someone I enjoy around me at work” he pointed out. To be an annoyance. He was good at that. ”So, yeah, I guess it was mindblowing. Or something. What about you, win any prizes in your pretty little writing pieces yet?” he tossed back at her.

PM
^
imogen zoe bennett
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 06:10 AM

imogen zoe bennett

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

camila mendes

journalist

"Are you seriously worried about people finding your birthday in my journal?" Imogen asked, lifting an eyebrow at him. "Don't you have better things to worry about. For all you know I've written down all your deep, dark secrets in there. You should worry about those." She hadn't, obviously. She was too smart to just write secrets down where anyone could see them. She had learned that the hard way, when her mother had found all of her diaries when she was younger. Imogen never made the same mistake twice.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy your chocolate when you're dead at fourty because of too much sugar." She rolled her eyes. "But hey, don't let me stop you from working your way towards premature death." Maybe she was too much of a health freak, but she wouldn't let him tell her that.

He mentioned Andrina being back at work and Imogen pursed her lips. "I see," she replied, sharply, clearly discontent with it. "Well isn't that great." Not.

She was jealous.

"No," she snapped at him when he asked about her own day. "Not that it would concern you, you wouldn't understand anyway." Her hands, that had been around her cup of coffee, only gripped the cup tighter.
tag

PM
^
nico lochland goodfellow
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 09:11 PM

nico lochland goodfellow

pronouns:

twenty-two

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

devon bostick

waiter/student/slacker

making mischief
all day and night
Nico narrowed her eyes at Imogen as she teased him for getting grumbly at the idea that she wrote down things about him in her journal where anyone could find them and figure things out. And then went on to say he should be more worried about her writing his deep dark secrets down there for someone to find. And then he slumped in his seat and sighed, dramatically. ”Oh no, whatever shall I do. Like you know half of my good secrets” he said, confidently. More confidently than he actually felt. He had known Imogen a long time, who knew what she’d write. Not that he carried around a baby name book for most of his life – no one knew that part – but there was other stuff.

He just didn’t like the idea of her putting stuff down about him where other people could find it, okay? Though he was secretly pleased about it at the same time. What? Shut up. He didn’t like her,

He snorted and ceased his slumping, leaning up and over when she accused him of dying early. ”I wouldn’t do that to you and our skeletal friend. You’d be lost without me” he insisted with a dramatic flair and toss of his hands, for the sake of doing it. Hadn’t some people lived forever on bacon and getting no exercise? He was totally good. ”Besides, my job keeps me on my feet, unlike those desk jobs or writing jobs, so I don’t sit. That’ll kill you apparently” he tossed back, feeling triumphant.

”I just don’t want to go to an early mental death by forcing myself to eat salads all day like other people I know” he said, propping his chin on his fist lazily. He didn’t get how she ate all that healthy crap all the time. It made no sense to him. Why would he want to have boring stuff when he could have the sweeter things in life instead? He was all about living life, especially whne it had been kept from him in foster homes of his early childhood when he had been too small to defend his snacks.

And she had sniped at him about him likely not having an interesting day since they had parted, so of course he had to bring up the fact that Andy was back. He found her incredibly entertaining but not in that way, seriously, she was just his trouble making buddy at work. But he couldn’t help but say it to see if it bothered her. ”It is great, isn’t it?” he tossed back with a snort.

He also smirked, pleased, when his cupcake was brought to the table and swiped a bit of frosting off the top. ”Oh really? Try me” he insisted with a huff when she implied that he wasn’t smart enough. Grumbling a bit and losing the happy edge that came with being a totally annoyance.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]