welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

♔ ACCELERATION, faith / angry children
selwyn ilsung ko
 Posted: Mar 3 2017, 12:58 AM

selwyn ilsung ko

lucifer from cinderella

pronouns:

sexuality:

demiromantic

face claim:

song joongki

orchestral conductor

queen ♦ 43 posts ♦ 4000 points

lean on me ashley crevan king
he needed a new tie. his favorite was tearing, and he thought that he might as well get a new one at the department store just to treat himself. things were peaceful for selwyn as he stepped into the elevator, heading straight to the back to make room for people who wanted to come in later. he leaned against the back, gazing up into the ceiling, and having his ears perked out for listening to the floor numbers. he took no notice of the elevator's other occupants, as he pretty much had no reason to anyway. his thoughts drifted momentarily, selwyn thinking about what to eat for dinner, and he snapped back to reality when he realized that he had missed his floor.

tsking with indignation, he stabbed at the button, closing the doors again. he was now alone in the elevator, and basked in the tranquility that came from not feeling as though he was stuck in a packet of sardines. the doors opened again at the next floor, and the conductor narrowed his eyes in recognition at the man that had just entered. at least his daughter was not with her this round, or else she was going to see a very ugly side of his father, a side whose fires selwyn didn't just stroke, but also threw gasoline on and provoked whenever he saw the opportunity to.

he groaned anyway. he wasn't keen to spar with ashley, not now, but somehow, the man also managed to bring the worst out of him whenever they were in the same room. "look what the trash dragged in," grumbled selwyn, curling his lip. "can you get out?" on a good day, selwyn might have tried to be civil. just a little bit, but seeing ash today just soured his already bad mood even further. "look, i'm even holding the door open for you."

PMEmail
^
ashley crevan king
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 03:42 PM

ashley crevan king

tod from the fox and the hound

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

pansexual

face claim:

ricky whittle

high school nurse

she/her ♦ 31 posts ♦ 29000 points

shopping without robin was a treat. even though ash loved his daughter with all his heart she was a terror sometimes. especailly, when she was not getting her own way due to the fact that her father spoiled her probably a little too much. it was just easier giving her the things she wanted after dragging her away from the only family robin had ever known. her sad puppy dog eyes certainly helped her in getting her own way as well. like the outgoing girl she was robin had gone off making friends easily with her classmates meaning ash could easily leave her at a playdate to run a few errands.

for once ash was able to handle the crowds of the mall with some calm ease. there was no need to worry about if his small daughter had slipped away into the crowd. being alone meant he could also glare at everyone around him making the strangers keep a few paces away. having a "resting bitch face" as nia liked to call it came in handy when ash needed to get in and out of a place quickly. he was able to grab a new jacket for himself easily before heading towards the elevators. there was just enough time to spare that he could possibly get to the toy store to buy robin a few christmas presents. the holiday might be months away, but it was nice to be prepared.

even at the sight of the other man in the elevator didn't stop ash from entering. time was one good reason to not care about selwyn's presence. another was that ash was itching for a fight that he knew sel could provide. "if the trash is doing the dragging does that make me trash as well?" ash asked honestly a little confused. the sang about cats dragging stuff was one he knew, but not trash. how could trash drag something when it wasn't alive? "nope, even though it is surprising seeing you actually helping someone for once i am all good." ash gestured at the door waiting for it to close. "unless you would like to leave. i am sure you can't handle my presence for even a few minutes that an elevator ride takes."

selwyn ilsung ko/the lovely combabe
ϟ
PM
^
selwyn ilsung ko
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 11:05 AM

selwyn ilsung ko

lucifer from cinderella

pronouns:

sexuality:

demiromantic

face claim:

song joongki

orchestral conductor

queen ♦ 43 posts ♦ 4000 points

You're thick-skinned, but it seems You're hiding in daydreams Can't find our way to the light And when this routine ends, through nights and weekends We'll see daylight through the blinds
selwyn's glare became murderous. "yes, you fool. how fucking stupid can you get? i didn't ask you to get bloody literal." ash's very own presence easily brought out the worst in him, but quite frankly, it never took selwyn long to get there in the first place. he loathed the man, hated every fibre of his being for being able to do so. the fact that ash retaliated with his own hot temper kept selwyn on his toes, and always had him come back for more just to get a reaction out of him. it was viciously easy to set ash off, and vice versa, though it was always for a heavy price. one that he most certainly did not enjoy, but oh, what a delight was it to see his face twist into one of anger.

helping? he gazed at him in disdain. there was a new need in him to just shove the man out of the elevator, but ash was heavy, and the doors have already closed. "i'm helping you get the fuck out," selwyn grumbled. trust him to actually offer him to leave for once, but fuck, ash was too bullheaded for this shit as well. at the offer for him him to leave instead, his eyebrows rose. him? leave? when he was here first? absolutely fucking not. he set his jaw, and planted his feet further, as though he could root himself into the floor of the elevator himself. "no," was his simple, flat reply. it was petty, but he was not leaving.

"says the shithead that boxed me last week in a few minutes just from being in my presence," selwyn nearly spat on to the ground, narrowing his eyes. he was already to go ahead and shove the larger man when the doors opened. people flowed into the elevator, but his dark, beady eyes never left ash's, filled with loathing. when the crowd left, and now it was just the two of the more, the conductor remained in his space. "god, you're ruining my shopping spree. can you just go already?"

tag: ashley crevan king • notes: he's such a dick lmao
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]