welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

❥ let's do this again soon, tag: Jocelyn/Erin
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
N/A
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord
Lils felt like she had been a workaholic lately. But a lot was going on in her life! And that had caused her to, well, dive into her work more than a little bit. It had felt necessary. But it meant that, honestly, she hadn’t had much of a life these past few weeks. Lils was just one of those who liked to distract herself in times of stress, that was all. And give herself more stress, honestly. But it was different stress, distracting stress.

Oh, she just made no sense, didn’t she? She was pretty sure if anyone could peek into her head right now, they’d be utterly baffled.

It made sense to her, that was all that mattered.

But it also made her realize, as she ironically did so, that she wasn’t really living or interacting with the people that she cared about much as she dove into her work that way. Which was why, among many reasons, she was happy for tonight. First off, Joce was a literal ray of sunshine and she was excited to get together with the other woman. And second off, she needed to unwind and have a good time! More than anything else. She felt like it was more than time for that!

She needed to do that more often. She paused and then held on to that for later. Note to self: do this far more often. She’d do better to actually write it down with her current mental state—note, current mental state was stressed and frazzled from too much—but she was sure she’d remember it later. This was Lily. She could totally do it. Or maybe, more accurately, this was Lily… she’d forget until something else came along to remind her she had made said mental note.

She was also totally going to be late if she didn’t get her butt in gear. She didn’t want to leave Jocelyn hanging, that was no way to start off her first night out in ages. She just needed to find… ah! There they were. Lily smiled a bit to herself and plucked the shoes that she had been trying to locate off the floor and slipped them on where they belonged. Then all there was to do was to grab up her bag and she was out the door with time to spare. Moving her butt indeed.

It was a quick walk from Lily’s little studio to the little place she was meeting Jocelyn at least, no car required and no cab required just in case. She was responsible. She didn’t know if drinking would happen, but just in case it did… she wasn’t going to leave her old junker somewhere! Besides, it was a nice night for a walk and she was there before she knew it. New little shop… that happened to serve sweets along with their alcohol. So could it really be called anything as simple as going out to a bar? Nope. Perfecto.

She let the hostess know she was waiting for someone and took a deep breath, inhaling all that sugar… it was enough to give her a contact high. She smiled, really smiled, for the first time in a while. She was so ready for a night out, and hopefully more to come. See? She had totally managed to hold on to that thought!

ohhey, hope this is okay! jocelyn noelle soloman
watch me spread my wings

--------------------
jocelyn noelle soloman
joce or lyn
she/her
single
heterosexual
dentist
erin
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
It saddened Jocelyn when people worked too much as if that was the only thing that mattered in life. The world was such a beautiful place and there were many things to see. Working all the time didn’t allow people to live life the way she believed they should. So, when her friends started working too much she put forth effort to make sure they got out to enjoy the world and enjoy life. That is what she was going to do tonight.

Lily had been spending more and more time in the zoo. She felt like she hadn’t been able to see her in weeks now which was unacceptable in her eyes. So, they finally found a day that would work for both of them and set forth to work on that.

She wore a dress that flared out allowing it to flow around her. Jocelyn pinned her hair up into a tidy bun before she set out to meet Lily. Today, they were going to go to a new shop that was allowing people to taste their sweets along with their alcohol. It sounded like a fabulous night for them. How could it not be?

”Lily!” She exclaimed, with a bright smile as she glided towards the other woman to wrap her arms around her in a warm hug. ”Are you excited about this?” The woman was bouncing with excitement as she glanced between Lily and all the people bustling inside. ”We have to try everything! Are you prepared for that?” Jocelyn wasn’t sure that she was ready, but she was going to do her best to accomplish it. ”Let’s go inside!”

Jocelyn made her way inside with a wide smile and eyes full of wonder and amazement. Taking a deep breath, she inhaled the smell of all the sweet foods mixing together. ”This place could turn any day around!” She had yet to taste anything, but that didn’t matter. It was truly a place full of joy. ”I haven’t even asked yet! How was your day?” She sure hoped it was good or that this place would turn it around for her. notes: i'm super duper sorry this took a million years! :c

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
N/A
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Lily was so happy to be getting out and who better to get out with than Jocelyn? The other woman was a total ball of sunshine and the best person to ease back into not working so much with and getting out more. Especially when she seemed rather enthusiastic towards the prospect. Lily herself was rather positive, and positive that it would be a good night, but she felt like she had nothing on her friend when it came to that area of expertise. She laughed a little bit to herself at the thought, the very fond thought. She needed to get out more! Ugh, that was the whole point though, wasn’t it?

Jocelyn found her and she beamed, returning the hug and the greeting as well. ”I’m so excited, and excited for the massive sugar rush that will come from trying everything” she agreed, with a chuckle. She had been excited to try this place out but she found that her own enthusiasm was rising hire thanks to that of her friend’s. She beamed at the other woman and nodded, agreeing that they should most definitely go inside. To stay out here was just to delay the wonderful sugar rush and night they had planned! And that was so not on the agenda.

She looked around as they stepped in, taking it all in and, when Jocelyn too ka deep breath, she subconsciously followed suit, breathing in deeply as well and oh, almost swaying with happiness. ”I have such a good feeling about this place” she agreed with the sentiment, nodding and waiting to be seated. Oh. She blinked and then shrugged a bit with a smile. ”Nothing special, but good! Full of excitement for our hang out” she said, grinning widely at her friend. ”What about yours?” she asked as they were seated, following along and taking a seat.

She was so ready for this. And more like this. There had to be more like this after, she couldn’t keep being a total workaholic, even if she absolutely loved what she did .It just meant that she was missing out on so many fun moments! Like this one was sure to be. Maybe it was just the bubbly attitude catching, but no. She had been feeling that way earlier. She knew that she wanted to keep doing things like this, getting out more and enjoying things outside of the zoo a little bit more than she had been lately.

But for right now, she was so focused on what was going on around her! This place looked amazing. ”Think they’ll let us just have a million small pieces of evertything?” she asked, laughing a little bit with the question but so meaning it seriously. Jocelyn had it right, and they were letting people taste. It was so the best time to try everything that they possibly could! She was so ready for that. Beyond ready. It almost made her laugh, how totally excited she was.

watch me spread my wings

--------------------
jocelyn noelle soloman
joce or lyn
she/her
single
heterosexual
dentist
erin
the nights of all my youth pressed into one glass
of water
The aroma was nearly over powering as all the sweets mixed together to form a mix of different smells. Jocelyn couldn’t help but smile as she looked around. She took another deep breath to enjoy the sweet aroma as she looked around. Samples were sitting everywhere making it difficult to know where to start. It was all so overwhelming in the best way possible.

”That wonderful!!” She exclaimed as she settled next to Lily. ”Mine was full of excitement too! I couldn’t wait to come here and see you!” Jocelyn loved seeing her friends! She didn’t care what they did, just as long as they were together. ”I can’t wait to try everything!” It may have been a little childish, but she couldn’t help but bounce a little and clap her hands together, not knowing what else to do with the energy that she had. ”How are the lions doing?” She questioned, eager to know about how the cute little animals were doing.

Giggling, she nodded as one small hand covered her mouth. ”I hope so! I want to try everything!” If not she would have to buy the things that sounded best to her.

Soon enough, someone came around with a little taste plate, explaining what it was and offering them a piece. Jocelyn eagerly took it and took a small bite, wanting the sample to last as long as possible, especially if it was good. ”This is delightful!!” Her eyes seemed to sparkle even more as she looked at Lily, excited to see what she was going to think. ”What do you think? Do you love it?”

BY MITZI

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
N/A
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
She dared anyone else not to smile around Jocelyn. Seriously, Lily couldn’t help but beam around her friend, she was simply a ball of sunshine. She definitely laughed, so touched and happy, when Jocelyn said she couldn’t wait to come here and see her. She nudged her friend gently with her shoulder. ”The feeling was so mutual, but thanks for making me feel special!” she said, brightly. Oh yes, definitely incentive for the young woman to stop totally burying herself as deep as possible in her work, as much as she always enjoyed being around her lions. It was eating into time with her fantastic friends!

Lily was nodding, absolutely agreeing. ”Neither can I. It just smells delicious in here” she agreed with an appreciative whiff of the place. Dang. It was just so full of sugar she felt like she already had a sugar high! There was totally no way she was sleeping tonight after this but it was so many kinds of worth it. It was bound to be fantastic. She was ready to see what this place had to offer and she hoped that the taste lived up to the smells that were wafting all around them.

The lions? Oh! She grinned widely, warming up to one of her favorite subjects but reminding herself that she should not go on and on about it. ”They’re doing wonderful. One is feeling particularily frisky now that the weather is getting warmer and that’s always fun. We had a class in today to see them. You should come by whenever you’re not busy with the teeth and the cavities and things,” she said with a grin. ”How is that going by the way?” she tossed back the question, though she didn’t know anything about dentistry but she was hoping that her work was going all the same.

She nodded, agreeing, she wanted to try everything too! And soon enough, someone came by with a taste plate. ”Wish is granted” she said, laughining a little bit and then listening to the server explain what each thing was and then she grabbed up a piece for herself that sounded the best. She took a small bite just after Jocelyn took hers. She nodded enthusiastically and once she had finished her bite, she took another. ”Absolutely delightful. So wonderful. This is great.” she said, nodding again. Oh yes, this was fantastic! ”I’m so glad that we came, this is wonderful” she said, adding on to that. Oh wow. Just wow. This place was definitely going to be a stop along the way again.

watch me spread my wings

--------------------
jocelyn noelle soloman
joce or lyn
she/her
single
heterosexual
dentist
erin

lily cadence savarra

The lions were doing well and she was overjoyed to hear that. What people did at zoos and aquariums was so important and Lily was doing that! She was preserving the animals and learning more about them for future generations! Some people may not have seen it as an important job, but it was as an important job as any!

”That’s wonderful!! Did the class enjoy seeing them?” Jocelyn figured they would. Most kids were thrilled to see animals, so why wouldn’t they be thrilled for an up close experience like that? ”I will!! I would love to see them!” It had been far too long since Jocelyn had gone to the zoo to see all the amazing work that they were doing and to see how much the animals were growing and changing. ”It’s going well! Everything is lovely!! I think I’ve finally gotten one child to not be so afraid of coming to the dentist!!” As she told Lily that, she got more and more excited, it showing in just how fast her words came out.

The first piece was a huge success! It was as delightful, if not more so, as the server explained. ”This is so wonderful!” They had only just begun and Jocelyn was already eager to do this again. The next piece of candy was passed around and she was eager to take this piece and try it. She took a small bite and let the flavors sit around. To her, it wasn’t as good as the last one. The flavors weren’t her style, but it was still delightful. ”What do you think? Do you like this one as well?”

They continued to try the pieces of candy. Jocelyn was quickly gathering up a list of candies she wanted to buy. ”We are going to have to do a tasting like this again! This is so much fun!” Jocelyn said with a bright smile as she finished off one of her chocolates.

BY MITZI

--------------------
lily cadence savarra
lils
she/her
N/A
heterosexual
keeper [lions]
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Lily beamed and nodded when Joce asked if the class had enjoyed seeing them. ”It went over very well, they had really good timing” Lily confirmed. It was easier to impart a love for the big cats that she tended when they were also in a good mood. It meant that she was able to really get across how beautiful they were, along with how big and powerful of course. It was important to be careful around creatures that were obviously predators. She didn’t want to just impart a love, she wanted them to be safe too! It would just get bad press otherwise. ”Oh good! Please do, and let me know” she said, smiling. She’d love to give Joce a good tour of her lovely group of lions.

She always encouraged her friends to come by, to see the lions and see them for themselves, instead of just listening to Lily babble on and on forever.

Lily laughed a little bit, so pleased for her friend and nodded. ”How anyone could be terrified with you as their dentist is beyond me, Joce” she insisted. Not that Lily herself was a big fan of having to go, but she was pretty sure it had to be easier with someone like Jocelyn doing the work. She was such a ball of sunshine. Especially when she spke about her work and the good, as she was doing right now. It was just so apparent to Lily.

Another one came around and Lily plucked it up after Jocelyn took hers, taking a moment to try and get the sweet rtaste out of the last one out of her mouth before she tried! She hummed and then took a bite and closed her eyes, so pleased. ”I like it! The last one was still my favorite of the two, but this is so good. I would think you’d be a little wary of so much sweets in your profession” she teased lightly, realizing in that moment what they were doing as they spoke about, previously, Jocelyn’s profession. It was almost a little bit funny in the best way.

Lily happily plucked up another one and hummed her appreciation once more, that was just so good! So sweet. She definitely had a new favorite there. She was so glad they were letting them taste all of this, she had no idea how else she was supposed to chose between t hem! They were all so good. ”Oh please! Yes, lets do this again soon. This is so much fun. I love my lions but I miss my friends” she said, laughing at herself this time now. ”I’d definitely come back here with you soon” she added, confirming once more how much she was enjoying herself at this lovely little shop. Ladies nights, she was all about ladies nughts. Who wouldn’t be? It was just always a good time, she had yet to have a bad one just yet.

ohhey, hope this is okay! jocelyn noelle soloman - 497
watch me spread my wings

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution