WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

character of the month:
jim silver
ship of the month:
daia
thread of the month:
just admit it love

Add Reply
New Poll

+ eyes closed, senior witch | 20 | uni/fortune teller
estelle ahreum song
 Posted: May 18 2017, 08:12 PM
years
from
estelle ahreum song
is / 0 posts /

general

estelle was raised under the pretense that she could do no wrong; she was perfect, from her name to the breath on her lips, nothing was ever flawed or out of place. the youngest of three, she's the only of the girls that was ever given any sort of maternal attention by their mother. due to this, she was quickly spoiled, an air of importance twisting around her like constricting vines. perfect, beautiful, calculating, and fierce.

estelle is a storm of a girl by the time she turns thirteen, living proof of why they name storms after people.

it's around that time that she became heavily invested in the concept and belief of all things magic. it all started with a ouija board in a musky basement - it acts as a catalyst and she soon becomes obsessive, pouring herself into the different aspects of wiccanism, tarot readings, and all things earth magic. estelle stakes her claim on love magic, finally narrowing down her focus and charging her high school classmates for readings.

emotional and often rash, estelle had a hard time balancing her strained relationships with her sisters and lashed out at them before they were finally kicked out by an unsympathetic mother. she harbors a few regrets that sit heavy on her chest, somewhat convinced that she'll never be able to repair the bridges she so wildly burnt to the ground.

rn estelle is a student at UCSD! she's currently studying herbology with a biology minor and is stressed 99.9% of the time because of the amount of labs she's gotta do.

tldr ;; a wicca brat who will threaten 2 hex u if you tell her she isn't pretty. also smooches professors to bring up her grades.

amicable

i..mean.... idk if she'll have any real friends? she's pretty superficial and has been placed on a pedestal for the majority of her life so.. she's got a bit of a complex lmfao. she hangs around with the top-tier, harshly judging those close to her and wordlessly deciding if they're worth her time. she'll be the first to console someone and then spin on her heel, ready to hold it above their heads and threatening to spill if it can get her something that she wants. LIKE.. idk if she's a good friend but she's fun as hell to party with so i GUESS there's that??

antagonistic

AHAHA everyone... she thinks she's better than literally 90% of the people she meets. she's got a severe superiority complex and isn't afraid to act on it, adopting a colder, crueler persona from her mother when the time calls for it. she's fierce and she's got a sharp tongue. estelle will rip in2 someone without a second thought and then go back to filing her nails and looking disinterested is2g. ALSO she'll threaten 2 hex u if you're mean to her i'm .. js.

romantic

the SAD thing is, estelle is obsessed with the idea and ideals of love, but she's never once experienced it herself. she flits around from person to person, trying desperately to make some sort of human connection, but she just.. can't find someone that she really clicks with. so, she romanticizes to the nth degree and throws the word love around like it's meaningless, usually to get something she wants, but i don't think she's ever said it earnestly.

ships

name - relationship here

ESTELLE AHREUM SONG senior witch from kiki's delivery service
^
chloe anne davis
 Posted: May 18 2017, 10:52 PM
23 years
she/her
kelsey asbille chow
cruella de vil
from 101 dalmations
fashion designer
asexual
erin is Offline / 500 posts / she/her

estelle ahreum song

i'm probably going to ramble again, i deeply apologize!

chloe
you mentioned estelle probably doesn't have any real friends and chloe doesn't typically have any real friends, butttttttt maybe just maybe these two could be real friends? they both think pretty highly of themselves and are judgey of others. so basically they would be like mean girls? and since estelle kinda likes romance she could live through chloe or something since she is in a relationship? idk. i just really think these two will be interesting!

eva
okay this is more of a stretch, but i thought i would toss it at you anyway. for a while, eva did work as a herbologist. a little over a year ago, she bought a flower shop and chose to do that instead. now, i don't know if estelle had ideas of what she wanted to do or not, but if she didn't and came to visit the place eva worked to observe maybe that is how they met? eva is pretty cold because she doesn't entirely understand how people work. so, other than observing i don't know how well they would get along? but, if they did (or estelle was more interested in using her kinda) i imagine eva keeping contacts so she could help her land a job when she was done with school?

PMEmailAIM
^
kinsley laurel jones
 Posted: May 19 2017, 04:05 PM
25 years
she/her
kiko mizuhara
jetsam
from the little mermaid
hacker/book shop clerk
bisexual
meggles is Offline / 54 posts / she/her

lydia & estelle ahreum song
ASDF HELLO ZELDA I LOVE YOU!!! :kiss: okay i'm so ready to throw these two at each other b/c tbh i can only imagine how many times lydia would have wanted to beat estelle up when they were kids LMFAO. i feel so sorry for sophia having to deal with such problematic sisters jfc. i just see them constantly arguing and butting heads it'll be a train wreck that i can't wait to watch. and maybe they could eventually somewhat get along??? i mean it would take 5eva but stranger things have happened so WHO KNOWS. but for now they most def wouldn't have a good dynamic lol. lemme kno wut u think and we should thread them soon y/y.

kinsley & estelle
okay so i'm also gonna throw kins in here for kicks. she sort of adapts her personality for certain situations and is good at manipulating people, plus her job is basically to just dig up dirt on people and sell them out lmao. i can't really think of anything solid for them and i've no clue if they'd ever cross paths but it'd be interesting to see them interact, i think! idk i'm the worst at plotting but AN ATTEMPT WAS MADE. :peace:
PM
^
estelle ahreum song
 Posted: May 22 2017, 09:01 PM
years
from
estelle ahreum song
is / 0 posts /

chloe anne davis

chloe
gmdflkgmdf mean girls Yesss. i think that the only way these two could have a real friend is to actually put up with one another, which shouldn't be too hard in theory since they're just.. so alike? if anything, they'll butt heads from time to time but understand each other enough to Chill tf out when things get heated. ahh yeah! live vicariously through her relationship while simultaneously being jealous and bitter that she doesn't have one of her own, sounds about right.

eva
OH NICE!! contacts are key, so estelle would be all for having one in her pocket/on speeddial when the time finally does come to graduate and get a job. while she doesn't like calling them <i>shortcuts</i>, they're definitely helpful in the long run. tbh that's a perfect description of how they'd interact, i think. cold and distant. eva, cold by design, and estelle, cold by choice and nurture. they could have very herbology-focused talks but really not be that interested in one another outside of the science lOL

maybe she'll work part time @ the flower shop tho o:

kinsley laurel jones

lydia
HELLO SISTER. while estelle is cold towards sophia, i think she's particularly <i>ruthless</i> and spiteful when it comes to lydia, just because she knows that she can take it (and possibly throw it right back lmAO). they are ABSOLUTELY going to be constantly butting heads and arguing about everything, from the smallest, pettiest stuff tbh. bUT YEAH maybe eventually they can somehow get along ;u; i've got some development planned 4 estelle where she'll become a bit more #vulnerable and have to lean on her sisters a lot so maybe she'll be less.. terrible... when the time comes. but YES threads pls i'm here 4 this concept.

kinsley
lOOOL it's okay! let's just throw them in a situation n see what happens, i'm gameeee.
^
eva valerie easton
 Posted: May 23 2017, 07:17 PM
31 years
she/her
wang feifei
e.v.e.
from wall-e
flower shop owner
pansexual
erin is Offline / 258 posts / she/her

estelle ahreum song

chloe
These two are going to be so much fun! Once again, I’m game for threading them! I think it could be entertaining with them sitting around trying to find something to watch on Netflix? Like I’m just imagining one of them picking something and the other one being like “are you kidding me? No.” But, if you have another idea I’m def game!

eva
Yes!!!!! She could def work part time at the flower shop! It would be so fun to watch them interact when they are just these cold natured people. It’d be really interesting and probably a little awkward. xD But, I would love to see it happen! If Estelle does work at the flower shop we could do a thread there if you wanted? Or… well right now I don’t have another idea, but I will keep thinking in cases that one doesn’t work!

PMEmailAIM
^
felix tyler
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 12:02 AM
25 years
he/him
yuya matsushita
Flotsam
from the little mermaid
Herb Shop Clerk/Underworld Messenger
pansexual
era is Offline / 631 posts / she, her

estelle ahreum song

Felix: So these could have a bit of a flirtatious banter I think. Felix can be quite the silver-tongued and enjoys playing and manipulating people because it's fun. I don't think Estelle would be easy to manipulate per se but Felix would likely give her the time a day mostly because she's pretty and to see how easy she is.

Markus: I imagine these two being acquaintances more than anything. Sophia is Markus's best friend and basically family to him so he can be very protective. I imagine these two might even but heads considering that she's cold towards Sophia. They may not interact too much but I think it would be interesting whenever they did.

PMEmail
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 07:35 PM
24 years
she/her
meisa kuroki
san
from princess mononoke
student/vet tech
demisexual
meggles is Offline / 96 posts / she/her

estelle ahreum song & lydia
like honestly i can see lydia trying SO HARD to ignore estelle but she has no patience and a short fuse so ofc she'd always be goaded into bickering and being rude af. xD but lydia is trying to get her shit together and not fight so much so even tho she's the woRST at forgiving people she might eventually be able to put the past aside and be done w/ all the family drama. we def need to thread these two immediately so i can sit here and cackle at them being awful siblings lmao.
PM
^
sophia regina bayley
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 12:24 AM
30 years
she/her
anna popplewell
sophie hatter
from Howl's Moving Castle
fashion designer
heterosexual
faith is Online / 499 posts / She/her

estelle ahreum song& sophia
omg okay yet again i have to tell you that i love you for making the last bayley sis. she is just perfect and soph is going to hate/love her. hate that she is kind of a jerk, but love her because they are still family and she wants to love all the little family she has now. especially, if estelle showing up right after soph and lydia's dad is found dead.

soph is in a happy relationship with a son that was born back in april so she is going to be a little smug that all the words estelle threw at her were wrong. but she still would want to talk to her and get to know her as a person not under her mother's thumb. this was shit but long story short lets thread these two pls and thanks.

PM
^
aislinn luna nox
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 09:30 PM
26 years
she/her
karlie kloss
clotho
from Hercules
information dealer / occult shop owner
unknown
luna is Offline / 199 posts / she/her

estelle ahreum song

Aislinn throwing Ash first because she's my resident psychic/Information dealer xD Her mother owned her shop before her and really believed in magic and the whole deal, Ash is a bit more of a believer in the idea that she's just good at reading people. Ash is always curious about any other psychic in town, and would probably chose to come off as her psychic self: easy, airy, gentle. She's a wiccan herself and might be gentler about it for that reason but Ash just likes getting information on people to use xD Not sure if they'd get along or not but psychics ftw?

Jazz two queen bees even though Jazz is older and should stop butting heads with everyone xD she thinks she trails bad luck after her so I think she'd be vaguely interested in her fortune telling and would probably just laugh if they ever got in a fight and Estelle threatened to curse her cause Jazz already thinks she is so it could be totally interesting? either enemies or frenemies methinks? Jazz is not the sort to play nice with others and adores butting heads so it could go either way? xD

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Mystic Mayhem Reluctant Heroes Storybrooke once upon a dream Civil Requiem RoyalsandRebels OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH

toggle cbox