welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

T.T
niklaus shay wolfe
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 04:27 PM

niklaus shay wolfe

mor'du from brave

pronouns:

he + him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dominic sherwood

law student

she + her ♦ 6 posts ♦ 16000 points

ellejay will be gone from 24/10 to 17/11 | i know i just return and i did plan this but i didn't plan this. i knew i was going on a trip but i didn't mean to join a site right before it and not even settle in ><; but i missed you guys and and i wanted to join again. i will try to post while i'm gone but i make no promises as i don't even know if i'll be having internet time. but i ill be around on skype and you can pm me. | characters: niklaus shay wolf
PM
^
erin's a superhero!
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 04:38 PM

erin's a superhero!

elf from kiss me i'm irish

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

cat lady

face claim:

storm

teleportation

she/her ♦ 972 posts ♦ 68000 points

i hope that you have loads of fun on your trip, darling!!! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/twohearts.png

PMEmailAIM
^
niklaus shay wolfe
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 07:20 PM

niklaus shay wolfe

mor'du from brave

pronouns:

he + him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dominic sherwood

law student

she + her ♦ 6 posts ♦ 16000 points

i had a great time! and i apologize for still being mia. when we got back i was exhausted and had to start cleaning for thanksgiving as we were hosting. ><; then of course the cooking.
suffice to say i'm literally still cleaning from the aftermath. so just give me a few more days to get back to normal guys. i miss you all, can't wait to be back for good. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png
PM
^
erin's a superhero!
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 07:28 PM

erin's a superhero!

elf from kiss me i'm irish

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

cat lady

face claim:

storm

teleportation

she/her ♦ 972 posts ♦ 68000 points

i'm glad you had fun!!!! take your time and rest up!! can't wait to see you around again! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png

PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]