welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

Going To Be Fine, Luna/Vee
markus michael wolfe
 Posted: Sep 7 2015, 10:33 PM

markus michael wolfe

Markl from howl's moving castle

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dori sakurada

Art Gallery Assistant/ Artist

she, her ♦ 573 posts ♦ 27500 points

i'd like to be everything you want
Markus was still wrapping his head around having woken up in the hospital. He hadn't expected going to lunch only to end up in the hospital. His day had definitely sidetracked itself. One of the first thoughts that had popped into his head, or rather one of the first people, had been his girlfriend considering they were going to be meeting for lunch. Markus didn't call Vee right away mainly because he wanted to get himself better settled. The first person he had seen upon waking up was his best friend Sophia and he had had a panic attack in front of her. Something that Markus had never wanted to do. And in not wanting something similar happening in front of Vee he put off calling the girl.

When he was a bit more confident in himself Markus got a hold of his phone and dialed Vee, letting her know where he was and how he was doing. He felt guilty about making her wait so long. Considering how long it had been since their planned meeting time who knows what she had been thinking when it came to his whereabouts. As he waited he felt rather good. Whether that was a result from the pain or not having any serious injuries he did not know. His back was a bit sore but otherwise nothing was broken which was a positive. Markus had sent Sophia off to get some rest considering how worried she had been over his well being.

In the time that he was alone it allowed his mind to wander into certain thoughts. Rather specific thoughts actually. His mind was recalling the dreams he had been having prior to awakening and finding himself in the hospital. The visions had been so vivid. So...familiar. It was weird. They were images that had crossed his mind in the past and just like before they didn't feel like simple dreams or his imagination running wild. They just felt so real. As if they were memories but that just seemed impossible. It was impossible because the things he'd saw never happened in his life so how could it possibly be a memory. His thoughts were interrupted when the sound of footsteps entering his room hit his ears. "Hey." a smile broke onto his lips at the sight of his girlfriend. "I'm sorry for not calling you earlier. I just...I wanted to pull myself together a bit before you saw me...like this." he explained sheepishly. It wasn't really a good excuse even if it was the truth.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
violetta sophia everett
 Posted: Sep 9 2015, 09:49 PM

violetta sophia everett

violet parr from The incredibles

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

emily rudd

Budding artist/gallery assistant

she/her ♦ 594 posts ♦ 42000 points

my dear, my darling,
The bombings scared her.

She felt like that was the state of her life these days. She finally started to get confident and she got kidnapped. She started to rebuild that confidence—better if she did say so herself—and then she lost it again when she graduated from college. Now she thought she was starting to get a grasp on what she wanted to do, a few freelance jobs helped with that, and then the bombings started to happen. It was terrifying. Her half brother worked somewhere that could be hit, her other brother worked somewhere that could be hit, she hadn’t heard from one of her sisters and the other was a nurse! It wa scary to think something could happen to them. She loved them too much.

But she had tried to keep moving and then this had happened. And then things had gotten worse all around which made her wary of the next time she decided to try and get her feet back under her. She had been going to lunch with Markus, and she had been running a bit late because a painting had caught her attention and then she had checked in on Chloe, her roommate, and so that had left her running behind.

A bomb had hit the café while she was late.

She hadn’t heard from Markus since either.

So now she was pacing her apartment. She had called him a few times but he hadn’t actually picked up, once, twice, and then she stopped and started pacing because she wasn’t that assertive to call again. What if something had happened to him? What if he had been in there and… No. No, they had said there were no fatalities so she shouldn’t. But what if he was really hurt? What if he was hurt and she didn’t know about it?

She whined a bit and kept pacing. She didn’t know what she’d do if he was hurt. Because she loved… She blinked and paused. Had she just? She had just. She thought the thing. That thing. That word. She paused and thought about that but then shook her head. No, no she had thought that and she meant that but right now she had to keep being worried. The only thing that interrupted said worry was her phone, beeping across the room where she had left it on the table to keep from calling again.

It was Markus. It was Markus. He was okay. He wa in the hospital but he was okay. Immediately she raced around, digging under the couch until she unburied her shoes and… oh she forgot her phone. She went back for it and then she was out the door. She had to get to the hsospital. She spared a thought for seeing her sister but she was a little bit distracted at the moment. She had a focus and she was zeroed in on it right about now. Biting her lip, she headed to the room she had been told he was in.

She paused at the door and saw him. Okay. In a hospital bed but okay. She smiled a bit, feeling a relieved whoosh of air leave her. He was okay. ”Hey,” she said back softly, an answering smile echoing his on her lips as she entered the room a bit more. He was sorry. She shook her head. ”It’s okay. I mean, as long as you’re okay. You’re okay, right?” she said, worry clear on her face as she looked him over once more, to make sure, as she came by where he was.

TAG: Markus.
TY SARA

PM
^
markus michael wolfe
 Posted: Sep 12 2015, 04:01 PM

markus michael wolfe

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dori sakurada

Sophia had gone off to get Markus something to eat. The hospital wasn't necessarily always known for having the best meals. Markus actually looked forward to it. He enjoyed Sophia's cooking tremendously. Sometimes she'd get on his case because of the fact that he may forget to eat and of course that only made her worry more over his health. This whole ordeal had her nerves working on overload and it had been quite evident on her face when he had first awoken. Seeing her there hadn't been surprising considering she was the point of contact in case of emergencies. That had been a change Markus had made not longer he and Sophia had gotten rather close. They were basically family now.

When Markus stopped being a baby about his predicament was when he finally called up Vee and told her where he was. Considering they were supposed to be meeting up for lunch and their destination had been blown up it did put a damper on their plans. He had realized though rather quickly into the conversation that he had been in the wrong to wait so long before calling Vee. It really should have been one of the first things he had done upon waking up. After calming down from his panic attack of course. Still, Vee seemed more relief than upset at least over the phone so that meant things were okay, right? He'd find out when she got to the hospital. Markus was wishing for a change of clothes but unfortunately he have to suck it up with the hospital gown he was now sporting.

There wasn't much to do really. Markus managed to get up and walk around a bit before he was basically forced back into bed to rest. It may have had something with his wincing each time he took a step away from the bed. Eventually he gave up and just laid back down. Before he got really bored a pretty face walked into the room. His greeting was simple. Apologetic. He felt guilty for making her worry. That was his tune of the day by the looks of it. Markus nodded his head in response. "Yeah, I'm okay. I mean my head took a hit but otherwise I'm good." he assured. "I'm sorry I didn't call you early. I just..." his voice faded as he looked down at himself, "wanted to pull myself together a bit first." he admitted. "But the doctor said that I may be cleared to get out of here tomorrow." That news that brightened things up.

"Personally though I think I lucked out. The nurse told me Jake was still in surgery." Markus recalled the few moments before the explosion, when he was looking through the window as the people were piling out of the cafe and he could see the owner standing at the back as he was rushing them out. "I saw him trying to get people out. It was only for a moment and then the blast happened."

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
violetta sophia everett
 Posted: Oct 23 2015, 09:22 PM

violetta sophia everett

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

emily rudd

my dear, my darling,
Vee wasn’t sure whether it would be a better idea to collapse into the chair next to the bed, or to perch on the edge of said bed, she wasn’t sure which exactly was the better idea, once she got closer, so instead… she did what she usually did when she was stuck on a decision, and hovered between the two, standing and waiting for him to confirm that he was, really, okay. Which was such a relief, such a huge relief. She had been so worried and worried had made her think the thing. But she’d get back to that.

His answer made her let out a relieved whoosh of air she had been holding in while she waited, relief aside. And then it made her smile a bit, tucking her hair back behind her ears, when he explained his reasoning for not calling her earlier and shook her head a bit. Though, she was pleased when he said that the doctor said he could be released the next day. ”That’s good, that definitely means nothing too bad” she agreed with another flood of relief, oh yes, she had been a spaz. She didn’t always react well to those she cared about being hurt, not since she was little and the frozen lake…

But this wasn’t that.

She grinned a bit again. ”I think that look is very pulled together” she teased, now that she was feeling calmer and had settled herself more into being sarcastic and less of being nervous. It was the way she always was, but she always felt better when she was being sarcastic. And she couldn’t help the tease. It was easy for her to feel her most relaxed around Markus, of course. It would be silly if she didn’t.

She did pale a bit at the fact that Jake was still in surgery. That wasn’t so good. That was a little bit scary in fact. Even if she didn’ quite know him well, too shy, despite going to the café often. ”That’s scary, I hope he’s okay. Heroic, but still, I hope he’s okay” she said, with a little bit of a nod. She was sure he would be, the doctors and nurses here were the best and that wasn’t quite bias talking, if you asked her. It was just the truth she had faith in since her sister had started working here, was all.

”Sorry I was late, by the way” she said, softly. Still feeling a bit guilty for that. She had been late and hadn’t been there and he had gotten hurt, and then she had just been able to worry. She knew it was silly, she’d probably just be hurt too but still, she felt sorry and guilty for being late whn such a thing had happened. She also knew it would probably just rattle her worse to have been there but still! She felt how she felt and that was that, no matter how silly it could be. Oops.

TAG: Markus.
TY SARA

PM
^
markus michael wolfe
 Posted: Apr 20 2016, 01:57 PM

markus michael wolfe

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dori sakurada

"Yup. I'll be up and kicking in no time." Markus was already ready to get out of bed and back on his feet. It was per the doctor's orders that Markus was still stuck in bed. His energy was back and Markus wasn't one to just be lazying around. Granted he also sort of liked the small rest he was getting through this entire thing. Still, Markus was ready to get going.

Markus let out a small chuckle. Not his best look. Deckb/b]"ed out in a hospital gown wasn't exactly part of this year's trend. It also wouldn't be how Markus liked Vee to see him but it was the way of the beast right now. Despite his current clothing options Markus had just wanted Vee to know that he was in fact okay. Whether it was just the call telling her where she was or her actually coming to the hospital. So long as she had confirmation that he was alive and well then it was okay. Besides, Markus was happy to see her. "Not my most ideal outfit."

Things turned a little solemn when Markus brought up Jake. The older man was such a good guy that to know that he was still in surgery was upsetting. No one deserved this type of thing. "Me too, although, I'd hate to be the person who has to tell about the cafe." The cafe was everything to Jake. It was his pride and joy. Markus remembered Jake talking about how the place came into his hands. Having inherited from his parents it was obvious how much the cafe would mean to Jake. And now it was gone. If Markus was in Jake's shoes it would probably destroy him.

Markus shook his head. "Don't be. I'm actually happy you were. Means that you weren't caught up in all this. " Better him that her. The roles could have been reversed. Vee could have been at the cafe before Markus and gotten a worse deal. "I'm happy that you're not stuck in a bed too. Your brother would be happy to." Markus could imagine Dimitri pacing back and forth had Vee gotten caught up in the explosion. "I'm going to have to reschedule lunch." he joked, wanting to lighten the mood.

violetta sophia everett

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
violetta sophia everett
 Posted: Jun 7 2016, 09:25 PM

violetta sophia everett

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

emily rudd

my dear, my darling,
It please Vee to know that Markus would be up and moving in no time. Yes, honestly, she had been so worried so his words just reassured her to the bone. Seeing him in the hospital had been a bit of a shock but he was okay, she could tell that, and hearing that he would be up and moving, that was good to know. She tucked her hair back behind her ears again and smiled. Up and moving. Yes, that was good. Not everyone could be that lucky with what had happened, right? She still felt bad that she had been late, for some reason. That he had been on his own when it had happened.

She shook off the thought, knowing it was a silly one. It just was one that had come to her was all! She was sorry. But she was glad to hear that he was okay. Okay enough to be making jokes and she was reassured enough that she was being her lovely sarcastic self. She grinned at him. "Nah, I think it's one of the best I've seen" she teased with the grin still in place. Oh yes, Vee was happily sarcastic as hell once she was calm and with people she adored. And of course she adored Markus. She more than that. But she was focused on being so very relieved.

And then feeling bad as he told her what had happened to Jake. That was so sad! She hoped that he was okay. Jake was always so kind, he didn't deserve to be less than okay. "Me too," she paled, thinking about that. Jake's Cafe was gone. That was so odd to her. That didn't seem right. "Maybe he could rebuild it?" she said, thinking out loud. She knew it was totalyl likely that he would get money for it and maybe he would want to fix it the same way it had been. Or maybe that would be too painful. She could understand if that was the case too. She would probably feel that way too.

He was happy that she had been late, that she hadn't been hurt. She laughed a little bit at the comment about her brother. Oh yeah, she could see him doing just that without a moment's hesitation. With that she dropped onto the edge of the bed to sit down, taking his hand with her own, finally stopping being so hesitant to do so if they were going to joke. "Oh yeah, he'd be a total terror to the doctors. That wouldn't be good to anyone" she said, with a small smile. Not that she thought he'd be that bad but... well, she didn't know. Maybe. She laughed a ltitle bit. "Yeah, I think I can accept a raincheck under the circumstances"

And then she thought again about what had been in her mind before. The L word that had bounced around. She frowned a tiny bit, thinking about it. It made her sort of realize that she should just do it, it was like when she had been taken and it had spurred her to do things, like ask Markus to be her boyfriend officially, because life was short, right? "Hey, you know I..." Oh just spit it out, Vee! "I mean, I was worried when I hadn't heard from you and I just..." she frowned. No that wasn't what she wanted to say either. So she just said it. Three words. "I love you, Markus" she said, shyly, quietly, bright red, before she decided to hide behind her hair. As always.

TY SARA

Haha sorry she dropped the "I Love You" out of nowhere but it made sense as I was writing haha, I can change it if you like, lemme know! ^^

PM
^
markus michael wolfe
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 01:43 AM

markus michael wolfe

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dori sakurada

[QUOTE=markus michael wolfe,Apr 20 2016, 11:57 AM]
Markus chuckled. His best, huh? Well, he wasn't so sure he'd agree. White in this fashion wasn't quite his color. Still, it was nice to be able to just laugh it off considering the severity of the situation. She must have been worried when she was eventually told. Markus would have been. He would probably have been pacing up and down the hall if he had been in Vee's shoes. Pushing such thoughts behind him though to focus on the positives in the moment which included being able to maintain some levity. Made things worse if the sense of dread and despair stuck around too long. This was time to be thankful more than depressed especially when it was only a matter time before he got the clean bill of health or rather healthy enough to leave. There were probably more needing people of the room and bed compared to Markus and he would be happy to give the room up.

It did turn a little depressing when Markus brought up Jake. The cafe owner would be hurting the most since it was his cafe that was destroyed. Markus had seen the wreckage on the news and it was beyond saving. This wasn't some windows being broken. Half the building was obliterated. Markus nodded at Vee's suggestion. "I'm positive he will. The place meant way too much to him for him not rebuild even if it means starting over from scratch." Markus was confident in that fact. He didn't know how but Markus was certain that Jake would manage to get the cafe put back together better than new. Everyone will be eating at Jake's Cafe again in no time. "We'll be ordering from the cafe again in no time." he said confidently, all the faith in the world in Jake.

Markus just started imaging how Vee's brother would be if she had somehow been caught up in the commotion as well. If Markus thought he would be bad that would probably nothing compared to her brother. He could only imagine how Dimitri would fair over, vaguely remembering when Vee had been kidnapped. Wanting to turn the focus away from all the serious stuff Markus joked about having to need a raincheck which Vee returned the humor in kind. Maybe they could have a hospital date if he had to stay long enough then again Markus was trying to get out of this place as quick as possible. Even them just spending an afternoon in his apartment would be great. His train of thought was cut when she started talking again although this time Markus wasn't quite sure where she was going with it. With their hands intertwined Markus gently squeezed in encouragement to whatever thought Vee was trying.voice until she did and Markus didn't know what to say. Wait, no, he did. "I love you too." he replied with a shy smile and already feeling the burning in his cheeks. Wow. He had said it. They both said it. That, that was unexpected. The word had crossed his mind before but Markus didn't know when to say it. When it was the right time. Worried about it being too soon. Markus couldn't help the soft chuckle that left his lips. "We tend to have interesting timing on these things." he commented, referring to how it was after Vee's kidnapping that the two decided to become an official couple and now after Markus getting caught up in one of the bombings that either other an "I love you" to the other. Definitely odd timing.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
violetta sophia everett
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 06:40 PM

violetta sophia everett

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

emily rudd

my dear, my darling,
Vee sobered when Markus brought up Jake and his café. She was certain that beyond the physical hurt, he was definitely the most emotionally hurt. That was a big blow to anyone, really. To lose all of that, all that you had created. She felt bad for it, it was horrible even if no one had been seriously hurt. Oh, but she shared that he could rebuild it and Markus echoed that he was certain that Jake would. So was Vee. She couldn’t picture Jake’s café not being in town, it was just crazy. She also nodded when he added that they would be ordering from it in no time. ”Absolutely. We’ll be one of the first back” she said, smiling, glad of that. It was true. It would be back and they could return to their lunch dates there.

As for her brother, well, it really made her chuckle a bit to picture what he would be like. Not because she wanted him to be, or because she thought him being distressed was funny but just because it was so true. She would be the same way though in reverse. Family was important. In fact, she had been her own version of that when she head heard that Markus had been hurt. That had caused her to sink into feeling so worried and helpless and she was just so happy she was here, sitting on the edge of the bed and joking and everything was fine.

It had spurred on thoughts in her head though. She had been thinking them for a little while now but not coherently. They had been merely in the back of her mind, warming her all over with that little unspoken thought that she did, well, love him a whole lot. And now, knowing that he could have been hurt and she would have never gotten the chance and… she couldn’t stand the idea of that so she had just figured it was for the best to get it out and say it.

She appreciated him squeezing her hand but eventually, well, eventually she said it. And turned bright red and ducked her head to hide because that was a lot to say and what if he wasn’t and oh—she paused that thought train entirely when he said it back. Then she was beaming over at him. Still blushing red enough to make a tomato jealous, but beaming all the same. She was so hapy to have said it, to have heard it from him as well. That just seemed so special, wasn’t it?

She laughed at his reaction. ”Well you know what they say about tragedies or hard times. It puts things into perspective. But we do” she agreed with a smile. She didn’t want to think about the time after the kidnapping, but she had to admit that that had certainly been a bright spot. One of the first things to start drawing her back out of her shell. And at least it meant that all of the first times were memorable, right?

TY SARA

PM
^
markus michael wolfe
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 12:32 AM

markus michael wolfe

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

dori sakurada

The young couple were of one mind in believing Jake would rebuild the café. It just seemed illogical that Jake wouldn’t especially considering the emotional ties the man had with the place. It had been his parents’ before him and if Jake had chosen to keep it running why wouldn’t he choose to rebuild it? Markus didn’t know how construction worked. Maybe it’d be a couple months, maybe it’d be a year, but regardless of how long it took Markus had no doubt that he would be seeing the café reopened at some point and just like Vee said: they’d be among the first customers back when it happened.

This would be remembered as quite the day for him, wouldn’t it? Hospitalized because of a bombing incident and then saying, completely unplanned, or confessing - probably the better word - his love to Vee and vice versa. It was not what he had expected to hear when he had made that little gesture of encouragement by giving her hand a gentle squeeze. She had clearly wanted to say something even if she was shy about and in wanting to be a good boyfriend she gave that little gesture of support. Of all the things Markus could possibly think that she'd want to say that had not been anywhere near the top of the list.

When the words fell from his own lips it had felt so natural and as hot as his cheeks began to burn Markus didn't regret his words. Markus didn't stop himself from commenting on their timing. The young couple seriously had the most interesting timing for these sort of big moments in their relationship. "I suppose. We probably shouldn't make a habit of it though." Of course these weren't ideal situations. No one purposely planned to be kidnapped and be caught up in explosions. Well, on rare occasion but those were sometimes weird situations that did not fit with Vee or Markus. No, while Vee had a point that hard times can really put things in perspective Markus didn't want all these big, special moments to only come as a result of some sort of trauma happening to either of them. While this confession of their may have been okay it wasn't necessarily the most romantic. It wasn't the candle lit dinner or whatever the romantic movies liked to portray. This wasn't a movie but still. Markus wanted to give Vee romantic moments that she could look forward to. "So, since I owe you lunch where do you want to go? Anywhere you want." Markus was eager to get out of here especially since hospital food isn't exactly the most edible and mouth watering. Plus this way gave the two something more positive to talk about and look forward to.

( © HUNTER. )

PMEmail
^
violetta sophia everett
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 04:56 PM

violetta sophia everett

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

emily rudd

the grip of a hurricane
I'm gonna blow myself away
It had been such a crazy day. Such a totally crazy day. Vee didn’t even know where to start when thinking about it, really. It had been more than a roler coaster—it had been something that felt a little bit more deadly than that. She had gone from feeling like all she was going to do today was work on her art and go hang out with her boyfriend for lunch and that sounded all around pleasant to her. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a lot of happy things to fill her day with memories to make her smile.

And then she had been late to lunch and Markus had gotten caught up in the bombings. The bombings that had wracked their city and made Vee want to curl up in a ball somewhere sometimes because that was how she reacted to bad things. Peraps not the best reaction, but it was what she did. And then she hadn’t heard from him so long that she had been so worried and that had set her off to being so nervous and the next thing she knew , she was thinking the L word. Thinking it a lot.

Thinking it eough to say it.

She agreed with Markus though, they totally needed to make this less of a habit between them. It was bad that each of their big moments had come after some tragedy, though she knew that was what made you think of those things. Big moments tend to make you realize things. All the same, she sat on the edge of the hospital bed and nodded. ”Well, I hope it’s not a habit. No more…. What’s happened to us before each of those things” she said, softly, thinking about it. She hoped that much could be true at least. That would be nice.

”We can do it again somewhere more romantic” she said, smioling a bit, and feeling a very red blush creep up her cheeks at the idea of that. Of doing something more romantic and of saying the words again. The words she hadn’t quite meant to say at that moment but then they had bubbled up out of her. She wanted to duck behind her hair but she behaved herself.

She blinked and reached out to take his hand. ”I think it should be anywhere you want, I’m not the one that got hurt” she countered, and smiled, still worried but trying to push it down a bit because it was true, he was okay. And they could do that, could go out and have a good time.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]