welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

♔ BORDER OF LIFE, nessa/bellamy
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Nov 15 2016, 03:12 AM

attina isadora waters

attina triton from the little mermaid

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

fashion designer / businesswoman

♀ ♦ 286 posts ♦ 58000 points

felt the earth beneath my feet
oh, she knew exactly was this ball was for. under the party, she knew that suitors were going to be lining up one by one to ask her out, and then her hand in marriage. as her handmaiden did her hair, and makeup, tina's lips were pursued as she put on a pair of earrings. they were made out of gold, crafted in the shape of a flower, with a sapphire gem in its center. as one of nobility, and a woman from the north, she was expected to look her best. as reluctant as she was to find a husband, and get married so soon, her father would not allow it. she was the oldest, and she was going to get married to a good lord, whether she liked it or not.

at least she would have the luxury of picking out a man. that was a silver lining.

she rose to her feet, the gown that she was wearing swishing slightly. she nodded at herself in the mirror, her face made up. she looked perfect, her hair in long, loose blonde locks, and the gown hugged her body like a second glove. she left her chamber then, her handmaiden still fussing over her, and was only released when she entered the main hall of the keep. there, tina stood at the top of the stairs, watching as the guests poured in, and into the room where the feast was.

trying to not look so displeased, she put on a smile, and descended the stairs, greeting lords. she pointedly tried to ignore the younger man with their fathers after she had exchanged greetings, as all of them seemed to be trying to tear her attention away from each other. she was soon saved by her father, who had swooped down upon her, and told her to go to the feast. instead of going to the table, tina settled with half-hiding at the cloisters at the side of the room. it gave her a view of the whole room, and...as much as she knew that she was likely going to get called out anytime soon, she just wanted a breather for a little while.

PM
^
bellamy peter panell
 Posted: Nov 15 2016, 09:55 PM

bellamy peter panell

peter pan from peter pan

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

louis tomlinson

stripper

she/her ♦ 365 posts ♦ 86000 points

Put the knife under the hood
Balls were pretty stupid and pointless in Bellamy's mind but they were always stocked with an overabundance of good food and thick drinks and that's the only thing preventing him from jumping off the balcony. An exaggeration, of course, but he knew the whole knitty-gritty of these gatherings. Him and a bunch of other rich blokes were here to woo the dress off a noble lady and she'd choose one of them to marry. Then the houses would align, she'd die during childbirth trying to produce an heir, and blah, blah, blah, the cycle would repeat, if she gave birth to a daughter; if she birthed a son, then the kingdom would mourn for a few nights before they went back to living their lives.

So far, Bellamy had no luck in finding himself a wife to marry and it was for good reason. Case in point: he was basically a giant fucking prick. All the lectures from his mother, father, and even uncle for god's sakes, wouldn't stop him from being himself. Bellamy was a crass, loud, flamboyant ass and he liked being that way. If they couldn't find him a wife who could handle him than it was obvious the marriage never would have worked in the first place. His house had money so it wasn't like they had nothing to offer. Bellamy just had a reputation for being a smart mouth and so far, he was the only one of his siblings to not marry despite being the eldest. Truthfully, he'd rather be back home, lounging in the sun surrounded by the attractive lads he's... befriended. He had female companions too but he likes boys just a wee bit more. Call him greedy, he just liked attractive people.

The lady of honor tonight - he believed her name was Attina - was extremely attractive and Bellamy had no doubt they would make beautiful babies but he knew that he probably wasn't going to be her choice so he was going to have fun tonight. His glass was never empty of wine and he had a belly full of sweets and juicy meats. He watched Attina greet and make small talk with all the lords trying to win her affection and it made him laugh. They've clearly never done this before since he could see a majority were trying way too hard. Bellamy licked his fingers from the wine dripping from his glass and stepped across the room towards the lady who he was supposed to enchant.

"I bet you can't wait to start listening to these rich arses, yeah?" Bellamy took a large swig of his wine glass and looked around them. He could see a few glares from other lords and he inwardly rolled his eyes. What amateurs. "Oh, where are my manners?" He set his glass down on the table nearest to them and bowed. "Lord Bellamy, of House Pannell, first of his name and a bunch of other titles no one gives two shits about." He stood back up and ran a hand through his disheveled hair, the one thing he didn't dress up for this ball.

PMWebsiteAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Nov 17 2016, 12:35 AM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

she narrowed her eyes at the new young lord that was now approaching her. tina usually was not this cantankerous, but she had grown weary of greeting so many people, even if the ball had just only started. all she wanted to do was return to her chamber and retire, but she knew that her father would have none of it. she was also the lady of the hour after all, and for her to disappear would throw a wrench into the relationships her father had worked so hard to foster rapport between them and her own family. "no, i most certainly cannot," she replied stiffly, sarcasm dripping from her tongue, tina making no effort to hide her vitriol.

tina's lips curled into a small smile. "i've heard of you, lord panell," she chuckled wryly. infamous for his string of companions, men and women alike, though she had heard that he preferred males. that and the fact that he was a disgraceful piece of work, as evidenced by his messy hair, and uncaring personality. he wasn't exactly very popular in a positive way, but the young lord did not look as though he gave a shit.

"what is a man of your caliber here to woo me for?" asked the blonde, folding her arms across her chest. "i thought you preferred people of your own...gender?" not that it really mattered to her, and she was already wondering what on earth he was doing here, but perhaps he had been dragged by his father, as most of the young lords had been. just like how she had been dragged to this feast for her to find a suitor. "not that it matters to me, certainly not, but you likely have other things better to do with your time."

bellamy peter panell

PM
^
bellamy peter panell
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 02:25 PM

bellamy peter panell

peter pan from peter pan

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

louis tomlinson

stripper

It would appear he's struck a nerve. Oh, that would make this conversation all the more enjoyable for him. Bellamy got off on bothering people. He absolutely lived for his less than desirable reputation. Some parts of it were merely rumors or exaggerations while other aspects were spot on but he never revealed what was right and what was wrong. Bellamy adored being talked about. He was the poster child for walking vanity. As long as his name was on the tips of tongues, he didn't care what they were saying. He ate up all of the gossip and insults. Bellamy probably had the biggest ego in King's Landing and he was more than content with that title.

Bellamy chewed down on his bottom lip. "Everyone's heard of me. I'm just curious as to what you've heard," he said with a devilish grin. Coming from a kingdom much farther south, he was intrigued by what the people farther north from his home thought of him. Clearly they thought he was a rambunctious loon given by all the dirty looks he's received since his arrival. He could tell they were northerners by their pale skin, dark hair, and heavy clothing. Bellamy enjoyed flaunting his southern wealth. His clothes adorned with gold and silk, his hair long and light, and his skin an entrancing golden tan.

His lips pursed and he pushed his fringe away from his eyes. "Hmm, is that all they say about me? I must say, I'm deeply hurt that my sex life is the only thing worth talking about up here." He spoke casually, his shoulders drooping after he shrugged. "And you would be right, darling. I do enjoy men far more but I'll gladly take a lovely lady to bed too. I'm not picky, I'm just... selective," he said with a purr. Bellamy picked up the wine glass he had previously put down and took a long and gracious sip. He was too sober for most of this nonsense and he imagined Attina was too. If this was his ball, he'd be bored out of his mind and would have already made an attempt to escape.

"I do - at least, I did. I had a very important meeting back home that consisted of lying in the sun and being fed fruits while getting my cock sucked off. But Father insisted I come along and try to play nice with the other lords and ladies." His gaze looked away from Attina and around the grand room, scanning for his father. It humored Bellamy that his father actually assumed he would actually make a good impression on the people here. "I knew there was no way you'd choose me as your potential future husband but I came along for the good food and to see the north; I never get to come up here often." He ran a hand through his hair once more, styling it into a more formal quiff. Maybe now his father would be content and piss off about his general appearance.

PMWebsiteAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 04:33 AM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

tina chuckled. "i don't see you making an effort to deny those accusations, lord panell." so, the rumours were true. she really could care less about his outrageous sex life, as everyone was free to love whomever they pleased. though she was straight as straight as could get, tina knew that there were plenty of same-sex relationships, even if they were not explicit. most older lords and ladies looked down on the youth, frowning at their complacently and audacity to not stick to traditional values, but as far as tina was concerned, sexuality was something that could not be helped. to whore around with abandon was defintiely something that made her eyebrows rise, but she supposed that lord panell would be fine with it, since the chances of him getting knocked up were null.

she snorted, her eyes lighting up with amusement. "i did not require such explicit detail, my lord, but that is good to know." it was a nice way to spend the day as far as she was concerned, but she felt no pity. it was what she had been dragged for as well, her parents determined to wed her off to a stranger for resources and power. she wished that she could be as relaxed, or as lackadaisical or as coquettish as lord panell seemed to be, but she couldn't. she was always stressed, always busy, always trying her best for her family. as for his statement that there was no way that she was going to choose him for her husband, tina's eyebrows rose. she took a sip of her wine, bright green eyes raking over him as he restyled his hair into something neater.

"you are not out of the running yet, lord panell," she said, shaking her head slightly. "but i would not want to force you into something that you don't want." no one wanted arranged marriages as far as she was concerned, and as much as she would have very much liked to remain single for the rest of her life, doing her own thing, that was clearly not going to happen at this rate. if she was to pick a husband, though, she did want someone who was clearly vying to woo her...and not just because they wanted to get into her dress, or forcing themselves. it was a long shot, but tina had hope. "do you want to marry me, lord panell?" another sip of her wine. she crossed her legs, letting out a low sigh, scanning the crowd, and looking at the other lords who were eyeing the pair with envy and anger. "i think you have hefty competition that would love to stick a sword in you, if you do." he could walk out now, she knew. leave the north, and go home, likely risk the wrath of his family, but he could. he didn't have to stay for something he didn't want to. there were plenty of other places in the north he could venture to, if he liked as well.

bellamy peter panell

PM
^
bellamy peter panell
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 03:57 PM

bellamy peter panell

peter pan from peter pan

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

louis tomlinson

stripper

"Oh, I never deny anything, love," he said with a purr. Bellamy walked behind her, his hand gently caressing her shoulder blades before popping up on the other side. "I live for the accusations." He took another large sip of his wine. "Whether it be accusing me of participating in orgy or having 10 bastard children or slaying a dragon, I never deny the allegations. It keeps my name in pretty little mouths like yours. My name continues to spread across the land and I'm on everyone's minds." It's how House Panell grew such a name for being a lavish and lively house - some details were excluded from that name but Bellamy saw himself as the sole reason why his house had such a title. His house as a majority possessed the positive traits and he took it upon himself to receive the less than favorable descriptions.

He let out a hearty laugh and shrugged. "You didn't specify how much detail, my lady," he teased. "If you ever wish to visit, I'm sure I can summon a man worthy of you. And do not worry, I promise he will be into women and only women." The offer was laced with heartfelt intention. Although he was reputed as a crass and arrogant prick, Bellamy enjoyed company and being surrounded by people. He had many acquaintances and contracts with other houses but very few close friends. Anytime Bellamy attended these balls, it was always for networking with the other lords and ladies - trying to make alliances and whatnot - but rarely did he meet someone he actually wished to engage in a meaningful friendship with so Attina should feel honored.

Bellamy quipped up an eyebrow in surprise. Surely, his introduction alone would have freed him from the running. Ah, she had to be teasing him. No sane woman would actually go forth and marry him. That greeting has been used on countless ladies before her and they either departed in a huff or walked away fuming. It was common knowledge he prided himself on angering the other nobles in the room. It was one of the many reasons why he was so undesirable for marriage. "I'm not?" He questioned before smirking. "My lady, I must say, you're full of surprises." The lady in front of him would have very little say in how her future would be laid out which was all the more reason to have fun with her. Even if she did not choose a husband tonight, at least she would remember it as a night of humor - well, he hoped she did. Otherwise he needed to work harder on maintaining his reputation.

Marriage. It was a trick question, at least for him, it was. Bellamy did not wish to marry anyone. He lived the lifestyle of a bachelor and had no intention of stopping that lifestyle anytime soon. The marriage would bring good word to his land, yes, but at what cost? Both he and Attina would be denied their freedoms and forced into a loveless marriage. Well, actually, he'd still be allowed to do whatever he wanted whereas she had to follow strict rules and guidelines and he didn't want Attina to live that way. "If I'm being honest here, Lady Waters, I do not. I am just not the marrying type. However, I would bed you in a heartbeat." Bellamy quickly refilled his glass of wine and continued to consume it quickly. The drunker he was, the more enjoyable the evening would be. "Let them," he shrugged. "My tongue is the sharpest sword I own. Although, if the competition was archery, I may just win."

PMWebsiteAIM
^
attina isadora waters
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 08:36 PM

attina isadora waters

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

natalie dormer

whyFULL OF DREAMS

the nobleman couldn't help but laugh. what a man. she supposed that fanning the flames of allegation did help in bringing more attention to the house, though she wondered how well the infamy did for him personally. well, it didn't seem to matter, since lord panell did seem to be enjoying himself with all of them, and she couldn't begrudge him for that. she on the other hand, never wanted to be in his shoes, to be constantly looked at funnily, or having torrid whispers behind her back. tina did place great value in her house's name, and as the oldest daughter, was expected to constantly uphold it. still, it was amusing to finally meet lord panell in the flesh, and while he was no dragon slayer, he did look like the sort of man that would participate in ten over orgies, all with men. "darling, you're not wrong there. it's a little difficult to come across daily life that don't like gossiping about you."

tina's smile was warm, eyes twinkling with amusement at his offer. to come by house panell just for a fun time? with a man that would only bed her for a moment? it wasn't a way that she was willing to past the time, her legs had been firmly kept closed until now, her not willing to just give her virginity away to anyone. regardless, the offer was still a fun one to think about. "i'll bear that in mind, my lord. i trust you to choose a man worthy of me." it was unlikely that she would ever take up on it, even if her future marriage went south, but it was still something to bear in mind. as an out, and as a future distraction, perhaps. she was a little too lofty and stiff to start taking several lovers without shame, but one? she could do.

her fingers gently played with the glass in her hands, eyes flickering away from lord panell for a moment to once again focus on her other suitors. most would want to marry her just for her wealth, which was unsurprising, given how arranged marriages were. those rarely ended in love, and she was not expecting hers to be any different. at least she would have a say in who she wanted her husband to be, and she was definitely not going to choose one that would be awful to her. "thank you for being honest," she hummed, taking a sip of her wine. forcing the lord into marriage that would render him miserable was not something that she did not want to do, but it did not mean that she hadn't made a friend tonight. "your tongue won't do much in a swordfight, but i'm sure that it has been used in more...interesting areas," tina giggled. "i must thank you for coming out tonight, my lord. you have made my evening much more enjoyable."

PM
^
bellamy peter panell
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 09:24 PM

bellamy peter panell

peter pan from peter pan

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

louis tomlinson

stripper

Living through infamy was one of the few things Bellamy enjoyed about being a noble. Nothing about nobility was particularly enjoyable - so much was expected from him. Marriages were fake and only commissioned for alliances, not love. He was expected to be a skillful fighter and politician and in his mind, those were two of the most disinteresting things about nobility. However, being a man and the eldest child, Bellamy was able to get away with much more than his younger siblings - his sisters, especially. Although many of the rumors about his house were just exaggerated figments of the truth, he took it upon himself to take much of the blame personally. If his siblings were to cause a scandal, he would gladly claim it for himself to protect them and keep their name pure. His name was already tainted because of his notorious partying and explicit tongue so he might as well keep taking the blame - it's not like any of it was unbelievable to begin with.

Bellamy clicked his tongue and finished off the rest of his wine glass. He held it up by the edge of the glass, rocking it back and forth before a servant came and refilled it. "They have nothing better to do," he remarked. "And let's be honest, they're quite envious," he added with a smirk. Lady Waters answer to his invitation seemed genuine enough and Bellamy left it at that. Even if the lady didn't truly desire the physical company he offered, she was always welcome to his house. The reputation regarding his parties was grand for a reason and he would be sure to give the lady a good time. He couldn't imagine the unbearable duties she had to go through, especially as the eldest Waters daughter. Bellamy would be sure to relax her and allow her to take her mind off things. Perhaps going for a swim after a night of drinking or just feasting under a setting sun. He'd have to ask of her opinion later in the evening.

Looking at Lady Attina, Bellamy bowed graciously with a tinge of exaggeration because of who he was as a person. "Of course, my lady, I would never be dishonest with you. I don't see the need for it," he said. He had that mentality for a reason. Politics was a game of deception and lies and he hated everything about it. He was an open book and kept things as honest as he possibly could, which was another reason for his crass reputation. He told things as they were and didn't bullshit anybody. Everybody was being lied to by one another, he wasn't going to be another tangle in the web of lies.

Bellamy nearly choked on his sip of wine and looked at Attina with a surprised but amused face. "Lady Attina, I beg your pardon? My, such a naughty woman, implying such things," he teased. "However, if you are in the mood to find out, well, you know where my chambers are," he winked. Bellamy was mostly teasing the noblewoman but he wouldn't turn a beauty like her down. He gave her a wicked grin and shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "It's the least I can do. After all, I'm drinking all your wine; I might as well entertain you."

PMWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]