welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

+ bada bing
erin's a superhero!
 Posted: Mar 11 2016, 02:47 PM

erin's a superhero!

elf from x-men

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

cat lady

face claim:

storm

teleportation

she/her ♦ 988 posts ♦ 99000 points

Alright y'all, if you want any kind of graphic I'll do my best to make you happy. 200% of my style is me clicking and kinda hoping for the best, so I may do better with a little more guidance, but I'll do my best with anything you guys give me!

You can see what plot buttons I've already made here!

Sig wise I have made what is posted below.

CODE
[fant][b]type[/b]: avatar, sig, plot button, etc.
[b]pictures:[/b]
[b]text:[/b]
[b]colors:[/b] mood of it, bright, dark, pink, purple, etc
[b]more info:[b/] anything extra i should know. for sigs it could be a graphic you really like and would kinda like me to use for inspo or whatever
[/fant]

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

PMEmailAIM
^
erin's a superhero!
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 04:41 PM

erin's a superhero!

elf from x-men

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

cat lady

face claim:

storm

teleportation

she/her ♦ 988 posts ♦ 99000 points

i will make sigs for y'all if you would like. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/heart.png

PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]