welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

+ gotta catch them all, jeremy jimin jung
bryan roscoe woods
 Posted: Jul 13 2016, 08:33 AM

bryan roscoe woods

bambi from bambi

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

daniel bederov

biology teacher

she/her ♦ 609 posts ♦ 49000 points

The app had just come out and there were bugs galore, but Bryan couldn’t have been more excited. He was thrilled that he could finally feel like he was a Pokémon trainer. He’d be running around the city searching for those rare Pokémon and battle gyms. Bryan was going to work to be the very best.

Excited as a little kid on Christmas, he called up Remy. The man didn’t know if he had the game or if he really ever liked Pokémon, but he hoped that he would at least go with him and keep him company as he hit up as many Poke Stops as possible and tried to catch even more.

He was in luck as Remy seemed interested.

Bryan began making his way towards the stop they had agreed upon. He took his time getting there, making sure to catch as many Pokémon as he could on the way there and hitting up as many Poke Stops as possible. By the time Remy was in sight, he was a good fifteen minutes late. ”I’m sorry. There was a lot on the way here.” He held his phone up so Remy could see that San Diego really did have quite a few stops and Pokémon. ”Have you downloaded it?” Bryan hoped that Remy did so they could play along, but as he had reminded himself earlier, his company was better than nothing.

PMEmailAIM
^
jeremy jimin jung
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 01:21 PM

jeremy jimin jung

remy from ratatouille

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

lee jong suk

culinary teacher

she/her ♦ 65 posts ♦ 29000 points

tonight you're fuel for my fire
It was so cute how excited Bryan had gotten about this Pokemon app and well, Remy had to download it himself to see what the hype was about. He wasn’t quite sure exactly what was super exciting about it, probably because he’d never been as interested in Pokemon as a child so he didn’t have the nostalgia about it. However, he could see the merits of it and had tried to catch some pokemon so he could enjoy the app with Bryan. It was a classic ‘trying to like what one’s crush likes’ moment, and he felt a bit like a teenager himself when he realized that…but he didn’t care. He wanted to have fun things to do with Bryan and if this is what Bryan wanted to do, he’d be happy to do it.

Besides, the more he played on the app, the more he enjoyed it. So there was that, too.

He’d arrived at their meeting spot on time and sat there, catching pokemon for the fifteen minutes it took Bryan to arrive. There were really only Pidgeys nearby but that was okay, he was saving up for evolving them anyway. He worried a little bit that Bryan might not be coming but smiled brightly when he saw him show up. ”I got it,” he showed the other man his phone screen where he’d just caught another pidgey, ”You were catching on the way here?” His eyes were wide and curious as he peered at Bryan’s phone to see if he had just caught something.

”Where do you want to go to catch things? I heard there are a few cafes with Pokestops that we can stop for coffee or something.” Remy got hungry a lot, he blamed it on being tall, so he ate a lot and often and was already ready for another snack.

bryan roscoe woods

you can't stop desire

PMEmail
^
bryan roscoe woods
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 12:06 AM

bryan roscoe woods

bambi from bambi

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

daniel bederov

biology teacher

When Bryan approached Remy, he couldn’t help but smile as he recognized the game on his phone. He had downloaded the game. A smile broke out across his face as he looked at the game and noticed that he had caught a Pidgey. ”You got it,” he said, still smiling. ”I was. I didn’t find anything interesting.” It was the same Pokemon over and over again. Bryan was hoping to find someone more interesting than a Pidgey or a Ratata, but those were all he could find.

”Let’s go to one of the cafe’s. We can get coffee and collect the items from that point. I think I have a lure if someone hasn’t used one so we can stay there and try to catch Pokemon.” Hopefully the cafe would have a place they could plug in their phones and get a little bit of a charge while they were there. Pokemon Go had a bad habit of draining his phone far too fast.

Heading in that direction, Bryan left the game up, still hoping for a different Pokemon rather than the ones he had seen time and time again. ”When did you download the game?” He was a little curious if he had downloaded it when he had first mentioned the game or right before this meeting.

Arriving at the cafe, it looked like they weren’t the only ones using the stop as one just for coffee. Everyone had their phones out and you could hear whispers of what Pokemon they were finding or what they had just gotten from the stop. ”Someone set up a lure. Maybe we’ll find different Pokemon.” Bryan hoped they did. He really wanted a variety of Pokemon. He really did want to catch them all.

PMEmailAIM
^
jeremy jimin jung
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 09:19 AM

jeremy jimin jung

remy from ratatouille

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

homosexual

face claim:

lee jong suk

culinary teacher

she/her ♦ 65 posts ♦ 29000 points

tonight you're fuel for my fire
”What would be more interesting?” he asked curiously, slightly enthused by the weird characters he could see on his screen in front of him. ”Coffee is good,” he commented, following Bryan and itching somewhat to hold his hand and be somewhat affectionate. The game had Bryan’s attention and Remy somewhat wished he had Bryan’s attention. Still, he tried to get into the game too, hoping he could see why Bryan was so excited about it. He was mostly interested in it because Bryan was, but maybe he could truly get into it.

He looked up from his phone when asked the question and lost a pidgey in the process, ”I downloaded it when you told me about it. I wanted to see why you were so excited.” He offered Bryan a little smile, ”It’s quite fun, and the pokemon are cute.”

Upon arriving at the cafe, Remy was a bit surprised to see so many people on their phones apparently doing the same thing they were doing. Bryan was not the only one excited, it seemed, so maybe there was some sort of nostalgic aspect that Remy just wasn’t able to get. ”Let’s grab a table,” he said, ”You sit, I’ll get drinks. What would you like?” Remy went to the line and waited for a couple of minutes before he was able to order their drinks and a couple of pastries.

Once the drinks and treats were ready, he brought them back to the table and settled down across from Bryan. ”Caught anything good?” he asked, peering to Bryan’s screen somewhat interestedly, although his real interest was Bryan.

bryan roscoe woods

you can't stop desire

PMEmail
^
bryan roscoe woods
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 10:18 PM

bryan roscoe woods

bambi from bambi

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

daniel bederov

biology teacher

HEARTLINES

Bryan smiled with the information that Remy downloaded it because he wanted to know why he was so excited about it. Even better, he seemed to be enjoying it so far, thinking the Pokemon were cute. ”So do you like it?” He questioned with a hopeful little smile. Still a little baffled, but thrilled that Remy had downloaded it for him.

Sitting down, Bryan relied his order to Remy and waited for him to come back. In the meantime, Bryan focused on catching the Pokemon that appeared. He went through his fair share of pokeballs as he tried to get a Nidoran. Luckily, he received some from the pokestop, but the fifteen minutes he was going to have to wait to possibly get more were going to be long, especially with how many pokemon were appearing. He was certain that he’d get something beside the common Pidgeys and Rattatas.

”I caught a Nidoran,” Bryan told him with a faint smile. ”I nearly used all my pokeballs though.” The smile faded and was replaced with a little frown. ”Thank you for the drink.” Taking a sip of his drink, he leaned a little closer to him. ”Have you seen anything good?” Bryan wasn’t sure if Remy would know a good Pokemon, but maybe he would have seen something besides the common ones he talked about either. ”Anything different?”

jeremy jimin jung

PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]