welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

+ here we go, esme/moira
gabriel emory shaw
gabe
he/him
divorced
heterosexual
doctor
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
Gabriel was picky about what he got for Christmas and it never failed that he was always going back to the store and fighting with a crowd to return the item and get something he actually wanted. This year, he was returning sweatpants. Who actually wore sweatpants??? And why didn't people know that he didn't wear sweatpants? By now, that's something they should know.

The line was too long. He had been waiting for far too long, so by the time he went up to the register he was in an even worse mood than he was earlier. ”I need to return this,” he said, tossing the pants up on the register. The first question was about a receipt. ”No I don't have one.” Gabe snapped, sighing he tried to wait as she tried to fix the situation and asking him too many questions in the process. ”Can you hurry up? I just want the money.” His patience had finally come to an end.

ines esmeralda dubois - i hope this works!!! let me know if you need more!

--------------------
ines esmeralda dubois
Esme
she/her
Single
Demisexual
Burlesque Dancer
moira
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: musenna #4406
The week following Christmas must be a point of dread for every person working in retail. Sure, the entire holiday season was rough, but the endless train of returns (most without a receipt) must be the most nightmarish of all. Esmeralda rarely had a reason to brave the mall around Christmas, but this year, one of the other dancers had decided to get her a gift. It was a sweet gesture, really, but giant, leopard-print coats really weren’t her style. So here she was, waiting in a line full of increasingly huffy and irate customers. It seemed like every other person had a complaint, causing the line to crawl along all the slower. The final straw was the man in front of her, who was currently giving the cashier a hard time for simply doing her job. “Can you calm down? She’s doing the best she can!”
ღ THANKS!
gabriel emory shaw
gabe
he/him
divorced
heterosexual
doctor
erin
Snapping around, Gabe was ready to unleash hell on them. He was frustrated and annoyed about this entire experience, but he paused when he saw Esme. His lips had been pursed together in a tight line but were now in a smug smile. ”Why? So you can get rid of that coat faster?” He questioned, figuring if he was going to be in line this long he could try and have a little fun. ”I can’t believe you would get rid of such a thing.” Reaching out, his fingers ran over the leopard-print material. ”It looks like something you would cherish.” Of course, he thought the coat was completely hideous, but that was part of the fun.

ines esmeralda dubois - i hope this works!!! let me know if you need more!

--------------------
ines esmeralda dubois
Esme
she/her
Single
Demisexual
Burlesque Dancer
moira
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: musenna #4406
Her mouth opened to form a snarky response ('Well yes, obviously') but his next comment twisted her face into a steely glare. “And what is that supposed to mean, exactly?” she spat, jerking the coat away from his grasp. As she stood her ground, snarling as if she had become the very creature on her coat, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of familiarity. She vaguely recalled seeing his face before, but then, conventionally attractive d-bags tended to all look alike. She had certainly handled his type with ease in the past, and she wasn’t about to let him get away with feeling so high and mighty. She especially was not about to take crap from some idiot who somehow didn’t know you need a receipt to return things.
ღ THANKS!
gabriel emory shaw
gabe
he/him
divorced
heterosexual
doctor
erin
Her face quickly changed from one of annoyed impatience to a steely glare. The coat was quickly out of his grasp as she pulled it closer to her. ”I just mean,” he started out, his cold brown eyes still focused on the woman, unfazed by her steely look. She wasn’t going to scare him off or make him back down that easily. ”That this looks like something you would wear.” Gabe paused again, the grin still on his face. ”Something you would wear to woo people.” All it would take was little clothing underneath and a slow surprise and surely she would be making more than she did right now.

ines esmeralda dubois - let me know if you need more!

--------------------
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution