WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

character of the month:
jim silver
ship of the month:
daia
thread of the month:
just admit it love

Add Reply
New Poll

let me tell you a story, 28, tow truck driver, mater
seth matthew townsend
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 10:32 PM
28 years
he/him
tyler hoechlin
mater
from cars
tow truck driver
heterosexual
fyre is Offline / 21 posts / she/her

seth townsend

about

seth was born and raised in san deigo, he has only really left to visit family but other than that he hasn't really experienced anywhere else. He’s a tow truck driver for his father’s towing and salvage yard. he has been doing it since he dropped out of school in the ninth grade. despite working together, he and his father aren't very close but they talk about cars, sports and go drinking together. seth’s mother isn't in the picture since she left him when he was around five years old. but he believes that she will come back and that she does love him. seth never was big on school or learning and it is very clear when you speak to him.

despite his lack of knowledge for his age he is a very friendly and outgoing person. he passes by people and always speaks and starts up conversations. he often takes things literally and that can often make for some embarrassing and funny times for him. seth tries to be mature but since he was a kid, he was the class clown, that pulled pranks but he thinks he’s too old for that; but sometimes he slips up and goes back to his old behavior.

seth is very loyal to pretty much everyone; from his family to his friends and who do anything in his power to help them. he always sees the good in life and in people. he is very trusting and can be very helpful. often going out of his way to help people even if can get him in trouble in the long run. but he doesn't think that far ahead and usually will turn the adventure into one of his stories. seth tends to exaggerate which is a nice way to say he lies about events in his life. from his mother leaving whom he says comes and visits him all the time and will be coming back for good soon; to the stories of saving cats and dogs from trees and fires. most of his stories are obvious to tell which parts are true and the others false but sometimes he can spin a good story and fool a few people.

friends

seth is very outgoing and very friendly. so he is always making friends or people he considers as friends. he is easily pulled into things as he is very trusting and gullible. his old self used to love to play pranks and now he thinks that he is too mature for that but he still catches some people off guard when he gets bored. but over-all he is very optimistic and believes in the good in everybody.

enemies

i’m sure that some people will look down on him and some people won’t like him maybe because of the things he does or says. maybe because he can be a little annoying; either way it would be great for him have a few enemies.

lovers

when it comes to love he is a little oblivious. seth isn't a virgin or anything he just often misses the green light. It’s hard for him to tell the difference between beign interested and being nice so he tends to not make a move unless given hard proof. he also can drive them off with some of his antics. right now, he is single and he isn’t really enjoying it, but he tries to act like he does. So he is open and waiting for the right one to come swoop him up.
PMEmail
^
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 10:40 PM
36 years
benedict cumberbatch
the prince
from the little prince
librarian
bi-curious
combat shotgun is Offline / 251 posts / ♀

SETH MATTHEW TOWNSEND

so i have two kids to throw at you!

briony & seth

bri here is bubbly and very cheerful, so it is likely that these two would get along splendidly. i'm not too sure how they would meet since she is a kindergarten teacher, so maybe she got her car stuck in a ditch, called his services, and they hit it off from there? she is very energetic and talkative, love kids, so i do see them being great friends. she is sporty, so she would also invite him to her games and all, and she would bake goodies for him because she is a sweetie like that. they are naive sweethearts when it comes to love, and she is an old soul when it comes to romance so they can defo have heart to hearts about how they are waiting for people to sweep them off their feet !

julien & seth

my french bookworm could always use more guy friends, and i think seth would be a great influence on him?? he is courteous, well-mannered, but he is also fairly reclusive, so if seth could bring him out a little more from his shell, that would be fantastic. he is still a little bummed about a lost relationship, and the fact that he had only recently reunited with his ex wife has only stressed him out more. i'd love if they'd be able to get along well, and possibly be close friends eventually? lemme know !

PM
^
seth matthew townsend
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 10:50 PM
28 years
he/him
tyler hoechlin
mater
from cars
tow truck driver
heterosexual

JULIEN RÉMY LAURENT + seth
so yes buddies for sure, they could have met at a bar or at the store or something and seth would have started up a conversation and he wouldn't let julien shake him. but maybe he can come force a guys night out on him so they can hang out and for him to forget about the sad times.

briony wynne monroe + seth
sweethearts ftw, friends for sure and i like the idea of him helping her out of the ditch he would have tried to do it out of the kindness of his heart especially if she said she was a teacher. he hates school but he think teachers are pretty awesome and worldly and smart so he would be very impressed with her and brag about her being the best person he knows

PMEmail
^
briony wynne monroe
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 11:00 PM
32 years
elizabeth olsen
vixey
from the fox and the hound
kindergarten teacher
heterosexual
combat shotgun is Offline / 121 posts / ♀

SETH MATTHEW TOWNSEND

briony & seth

aww that is adorable. she would be so flattered since she does know how students can feel about teachers sometimes but she thinks that she is doing a good job with the little ones at the kindergarten. having seth reinforce that more would delight her. i can start a thread for these two bubblies if you like?

julien & seth

omg i love this?? a guys night sounds perfect since most of his company has been with women. nothing against women in general, he is just generally much more comfortable with them since he gets along better with them, but this is perfect. he does need lightening up since he is much more reclusive than before, but he still has a good heart underneath all of that sadness. would you like to start this thread?

PM
^
seth matthew townsend
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 09:37 AM
28 years
he/him
tyler hoechlin
mater
from cars
tow truck driver
heterosexual

JULIEN RÉMY LAURENT + seth
well seth is always ready to cheer somebody up and it gives him a reason to talk and have fun with a friend so you can nevr go wrong with that in his mind. i can totally start something for them. any bars/club he perfer or is a free range surprise him type of thing?

briony wynne monroe + seth
awesome, well they should get along pretty well and have fun times for sure. i would love if you would start a thread with them if you dont think its too much. maybe a day off at the park or she is having more car troubles? or anything really.

PMEmail
^
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 09:45 AM
36 years
benedict cumberbatch
the prince
from the little prince
librarian
bi-curious
combat shotgun is Offline / 251 posts / ♀

seth matthew townsend

briony & seth

sounds good to me! ^.^

julien & seth

ahh he's pretty good with anywhere, just not loud nightclubs! so excited for this. https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png i look forward to threading with you ~

PM
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 07:31 PM
28 years
he/him
sam claflin
robin hood
from robin hood
computer repair techinician/hacker
heterosexual
erin is Offline / 398 posts / she/her

seth matthew townsend

PHOENIX
Phoenix here also has been in San Diego his whole life and I think they would have been in the same year when going through school. Sooooo, they could know each other through that? Phoenix is a easy-going and I think they really could have gotten along pretty well and still could? Let me know what you think!

PMEmailAIM
^
seth matthew townsend
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 07:39 PM
28 years
he/him
tyler hoechlin
mater
from cars
tow truck driver
heterosexual

phoenix archer schuler

friends for sure, i can see him staying in contact with friends he knew back in school. it would be easier now since they are all adults and it's easier to move around and have fun. but they should hang out sometime soon.
PMEmail
^
phoenix archer schuler
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 10:00 PM
28 years
he/him
sam claflin
robin hood
from robin hood
computer repair techinician/hacker
heterosexual
erin is Offline / 398 posts / she/her

seth matthew townsend

PHOENIX
They really should hang out! Phoenix's wife is in LA for her dance career, so he'd really be looking for friends to hang out with! I think he'd really be down for anything. they could take a painting class or go hiking or do something outside or inside. really, he would be okay with anything!

PMEmailAIM
^
seth matthew townsend
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 01:24 PM
28 years
he/him
tyler hoechlin
mater
from cars
tow truck driver
heterosexual

phoenix archer schuler

hiking would be awesome, wind in the air and a reason for them to be loud and all "manyl" in nature maybe even planning a future camping trip?
PMEmail
^
jake hiro james
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 12:33 AM
31 years
he/him
renn kiriyama
ray
from princess and the frog
Cafe Owner
bisexual
Era is Offline / 681 posts / she, her

seth matthew townsend

Heyo! I come baring a few kiddos.

Jake: Starting off with one of my social butterflies here. Jake is my cafe owner and the type of guy to get along and pick up a conversation with most anyone that comes into the cafe. The cafe has been around for a little over a decade now so Seth could be a regular or even maybe recently discovered sort of thing through Bri as she's Jake's best friend.

Marian: So this is Phoenix's wife and my dancer. Since Seth and Phoenix would have been friends since high school I was thinking that Marian and Seth could have at least maybe known of each other even if they didn't talk to each other often especially since at the time Phoenix and Marian was living under the same room. So good acquaintances and Marian would be happy to know Phoenix was keeping himself after while she's gone.

Dimitri: So Dimitri is my bartender and has recently started up working at a burlesque bar as part of the house band. He's a bit of a goof but easy to get along with. Dimitri has been living in the city for a couple years now so they could have befriended each through the bar if Seth drank or even through the salvage yard. Dimitri will normally keep his car and motorcycle in check and come checking for parts and things.

PMEmail
^
seth matthew townsend
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 11:49 AM
28 years
he/him
tyler hoechlin
mater
from cars
tow truck driver
heterosexual

jake hiro james + seth
So first off I love ray he is one of my favorite characters ever. But with that out of the way I think jake and seth would be great friends. He would come to café from time to time, he’s a pretty simple guy when it comes to food so he would have felt out of place at first and maybe he couldn’t pick what he wanted and that is how they became friends? He helped him pick a few things that he would like and the rest is history now he can’t get rid of him.

Marian + seth
I would totally say and see seth thinking of her as a friend too, since he would be over a lot I’m sure and hanging out with both of them. She is pretty awesome in his eyes and phoenix was the lucky one for sure. So I thought I would throw that at you because either you’re a friend or you’re a stranger soon to become a friend, unless you hurt someone he is friends with.

Dimitir + seth
Yeah that could work friends for sure. Maybe they met at the salvage yard and then later on at the bar he worked at before and then Dimitri became his favorite bartender of all of time?

PMEmail
^
charlotte pearl beauregard
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 03:54 PM
28 years
she & her
julianne hough
charlotte la bouff
from the princess and the frog
cosmetologist/salon owner
heterosexual
lyssa is Offline / 19 posts / she & her

seth matthew townsend & lottie / I come bearing Miss Lottie here to you and frankly, I think these two would make an amazing duo! Their personalities would mesh pretty well, I think, though maybe Lottie would get a little snooty from time to time without realizing it. She truly has a heart of gold though, I promise! Right now, she's currently testing the waters with Ayden, but Lottie might subconsciously flirt with Seth since he's one good looking man lololol! Regardless I think they could be pretty fab friends~

One idea I had to have them meet is kind of funny! So one of Lottie's most prized possessions is her pink Mustang and maybe she accidentally parks in a no park zone and her car gets towed. Insert livid Lottie storming down to the yard to meet Seth who's basically all like 'whoa whoa whoa, this is just my job lol you shouldn't have parked there' lmao then later on they could perhaps meet in a bar (she goes to those alot rip) and she's like 'oh look, it's the guy who towed my car' and they can hit it off on more friendlier terms. ahahaha! Really, I'm up for any ideas so yeah! 8DDDD

PM
^
seth matthew townsend
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 04:40 PM
28 years
he/him
tyler hoechlin
mater
from cars
tow truck driver
heterosexual

charlotte pearl beauregard + seth

seth loves to make friends and i'm sure they could become friends and get along well enough. he tends to see the good in people and even if things started off rocky he would still try to help her out.

as far as the towing incident i was working on a thread for that very idea if you want to start their friendship from there? but depending on how bad she came out with the yelling and demands he might over to just take the car somewhere else instead of towning, he tends to feel bad when it comes to women.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Mystic Mayhem Reluctant Heroes Storybrooke once upon a dream Civil Requiem RoyalsandRebels OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH

toggle cbox