WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

characters of the month:
imogen bennett & mason silver
ship of the month:
kelix
thread of the month:
a shot in the dark

Add Reply
New Poll

+ rainbows in summertime, leviosa
levi haruto castelo
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 07:28 PM
25 years
he/him
marlon teixeira
steven universe
from steven universe
graphic designer
pansexual
erin is Offline / 45 posts / she/her

From time to time, Levi had tried to workout, he would stick to it for a few days before he would give up on it and sit around eating whatever was on hand. So, he found about about a run to support the LGBTQ+ community he wasn’t sure about it. Levi didn’t have a problem walking the whole thing. He knew that he would have made a friend or dragged someone with him and had a good time. But, then he found out that more people would probably walk because during the run color was going to be thrown on them! It excited him to think about how much fun that could be.

He brought it up with Alice and Kass, thinking it would be fun for all of them. They would be able to throw color all over each other and have an insane amount of fun in the process.

”Are you excited about this?” He questioned with excitement as he bounced up and down. ”How messy do you think we are going to get?” Levi hoped they walked away with the powdered color covering them. He looked forward their stained clothes. It was odd looking forward to being stained, but there was going to be so much fun involved.

”I can’t wait for this! I’m going to make sure we get messy.” Grinning, Levi moved closer to them as they waited in the crowd just waiting for the race to start.

PMEmail
^
kassidy evangeline harwood
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 11:42 AM
25 years
she / her
rita volk
angel
from lady and the tramp II
Medical School Student
pansexual
rinn is Offline / 124 posts / she / her

someday i'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Kass had never been much of an athlete. She got most of her exercise these days running to and fro in the hospital as her rotations began in earnest, and otherwise it was the rare jog in the park that kept her well enough in shape. She’d been a little reticent at the idea of a charity run, but when Levi had explained that it would be a lot of walking and that they’d end up covered in rainbows, well, it sounded like a worthy cause and a great time for the three of them.

She nodded, tugging at her solid white tshirt that would hopefully soon be as colorful as the crowd of people around them. ”I think Alice will come out looking just the same as always, because she’s already a walking rainbow.” she said with a giggle, nudging Alice in her familiar place in between them.

”But maybe we’ll finally be a match for her.” she said conspiratorially, reaching an arm around Alice to rest a moment on Levi’s back before going to adjust the headband that kept her blonde hair from her face. ”I just hope I don’t get a mouthful.” she added, sticking her tongue out and shaking her head in disgust.

PM
^
alice avery liddell
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 06:48 PM
24 years
she/her
park hyemin (pony)
alice
from alice in wonderland
singer songwriter, barista
pansexual
tokki is Offline / 169 posts / she/her

tonight you're fuel for my fire
Although Alice wasn’t an athlete, she could sometimes be found accompanying Kassidy on her rare jog through the park. Running around stage was about as much exercise as Alice enjoyed on a daily basis, and well, she did try to lug around her own equipment even if it was double her size. So while running wasn’t her thing, she was excited to go to the LGBT Rainbow Run and get covered in colourful powder with her two favorite people. She was wearing one of Levi’s old ratty white shirts as a dress over a pair of small white shorts with a pair of white sneakers and she hoped the colourful powders would permanently stain all of her clothing.

Her hair already matched how she would look at the end of the run, a veritable rainbow of blue, pink, green, orange, red and yellow that hung around her shoulders in tousled curls. ”You two are already a match for me,” she interjected with absolute certainty. It was the only thing in her life that was really certain for her, that these two were her persons and they were the only things that really kept her a bit grounded and centered.

”Maybe it’ll taste like rainbows, too, like pixie sticks!” Alice suggested excitedly and hopefully, looking between the two with her eyes wide and excited. As if she hadn’t already dipped into the colourful pixie sticks she’d begun hoarding at the apartment. She claimed they gave her muse but the truth was she was a big child and they were delicious. Her fingers were already dyed blue from the blue raspberry ones she’d partaken in earlier that day.

Casually, she wrapped an arm around each of their wrists and squeezed them before letting go, ”Y’all ready?”

kassidy evangeline harwood levi haruto castelo
you can't stop desire

PMEmail
^
levi haruto castelo
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 01:19 PM
25 years
he/him
marlon teixeira
steven universe
from steven universe
graphic designer
pansexual
erin is Offline / 45 posts / she/her

”We might be able to match her!” Levi had always been fascinated by Alice’s colorful hair. Every time she changed it, he would fawn over it and love it just as much as the last colors. ”We’ll need to take a picture to document it!” He laughed and smiled as he glanced between the two of them, lingering on Kass for a while doing what he could to make a deeper connection between them. They had a lot of catching up to do before they got to the point where he was with Alice.

Levi grinned as he imagined the powder tasting like pixie sticks. ”That would be amazing!” He loved the idea of it tasting so sweet and delicious. ”Those are so good!” All along he had been curious about what it was going to taste like, but now he was going to have to make a point to try it. He would be a fool not too! Levi had to try everything! It was how he created some of the odd dishes that he did. Granted, they didn’t always turn out edible, but he was getting better!

”Ready!” He exclaimed with a grin as he wrapped an arm around Alice and set a hand on Kass shoulder. This was going to be so much fun for all of them!

The crowd finally began to move forward. Levi cheered, excited that they were finally moving forward and were beginning their journey on being colorful.

It took a while before Levi could see the first stop where they were going to be tossed in one color or another, but when he did his excitement level grew! ”I can see it!!” He said as his pace quickened, eager to get their first splash of color. ”I’m going to taste it!” Levi needed to know. He was willing to taste it, no matter how bad, and warn Kass and Alice if it was necessary to do so.

Walking through it, red powder was tossed as them. It stuck to Levi’s shirt, bright against the white of his shirt. Some of it landed in his mouth. For a second, he thought about the taste before he was smacking his lips and trying to get the powder off his tongue. ”It’s not good. Don’t eat it.” He warned them, disappointed it didn’t taste good.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Reluctant Heroes RoyalsandRebels Seicho no Hana Disney Conquest Mystic Mayhem Happily Ever Afters Lover's Cove Storybrooke OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH Blood Roses: OUaT RPG NINE REALMS
Ignorant Justice

toggle cbox