welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

+ baby, pull me closer, ava byul jung
nathaniel christian jackson
 Posted: Jan 12 2017, 06:52 PM

the beast from beauty and the beast

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

she/her ♦ 2194 posts ♦ 111500 points

The delivery had been nerve-wrecking. Nate was panicked as she headed in for an emergency c-section. He was pacing and doing something he rarely did, pray. The man didn't want to lose any of them. Not his girls and his little boy. But, they had all come out of it healthy and he couldn't have been happier about.

Now, they were all at home and able to celebrate Christmas together. Nate insisted that he held two of the babies while Ava was still recovering, not wanting her to over work herself. Balancing them in his arms, he gently bounced them as Chris hovered over his presents, eager to open them. "Hold on, buddy. Let me grab my camera and then you can open." Turning to Ava, he looked at her. "Would you be okay to take one?" He hoped that she wouldn't take one if she felt she couldn't handle it. Nate would figure something out for photos. "Who haven't you held in a while?" They were doing their best to make sure not to hold one or two of them more than the other. They wanted to pass them around as much as possible.

With his camera in hand, he headed back to where Chris was eager to open. "Okay, buddy, you can open." Settling next to Ava, he offered her a little smile and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

PMEmailAIM
^
ava byul jung
 Posted: Jan 12 2017, 09:26 PM

ava byul jung

lady from lady and the tramp

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jun hyuosung

obgyn

she/her ♦ 464 posts ♦ 72000 points

Being home after the c-section was nice, she was happily settled with her family in front of the beautifully decorated Christmas tree, her tiny sweet boy in her arms as she watched Chris trying to choose the first present he would open. It was a far cry from the panicked scene that had happened when she went into labor on Christmas Eve, and Nate was far more calm than he had been as she’d been wheeled in for her emergency c-section. This was how her life would be from now on, and she was happy, so happy.

”Of course,” she adjusted Wren in her arms and settled him to one side to open up an arm for one of her girls. ”I think…Marie?” Although Ava adored Nate fawning over her and loved him, she didn’t think she would over work herself by holding two of her babies at one time. She didn’t mention that, and just enjoyed his involvement and she enjoyed watching him with the tiny babies in his arms. He was so cute with them, and it was obvious how much he loved them. Ava settled the babies against her chest and shoulders and settled in with Nate to watch Chris tear into his first present.

Ava settled close to Nate as Chris held up the first present triumphantly, obviously excited about the Harry Potter lego set they had gotten him. Wren made a cute cooing noise as Ava shifted him in her arms and she smiled happily. It had been so long since she’d first tried to get pregnant, and now she had three infants and Chris in her life, it was wonderful.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jan 18 2017, 07:05 PM

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

Nodding, Nate carefully leaned down to press a gentle kiss to her forehead before handing her over, making sure that Ava had her before going to grab the camera. It didn’t take him long before he was settled next to Ava and watching Chris tear into his first present. Nate made sure to snap a few photos and made sure to get one of how happy he was when he realized it was a Harry Potter Lego set. Nate smiled at Chris and encouraged him to open up another present.

Turning to Ava, he snapped a couple photos of her and the babies in her arm. Marie yawned as she shifted as much as she could in her little bundle causing him to smile. Chris was excited about the next present, the illustrated version of the first Harry Potter book. He was getting better at reading and had really enjoyed the book when Ava read it to him. Nate figured it would only be a matter of time before he caught him reading the book again.

Chris eagerly moved from one present to another, ripping them open all with the same joy and delight as he did with the first one. It didn’t take long before he breezed through all of them and was surrounded by paper and new toys that he was ready to play with. ”Buddy, I think you have one more present.” Nate turned to Ava, a little nervous about how this was going to go, but Chris had been the one to ask if he could call her mom. Nate hoped he would be as thrilled about it as they were. ”You see that one over there? Yeah that one. It’s for you too.” With his camera ready, he watched as Chris ripped into the paper to reveal the paper that mentioned he would be officially adopted by Ava in a short time.

PMEmailAIM
^
ava byul jung
 Posted: Feb 2 2017, 11:05 PM

ava byul jung

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jun hyuosung

obgyn

It felt like a scene in a movie, she thought, this couldn’t possibly be her life, could it? She was so happy to sit there with one baby in the crook of each arm, watching the boy she thought of as her son rip open his Christmas presents joyously while her husband settled in next to her and held their third baby and took photographs. She couldn’t have dreamed up a better moment than this one, and would never have imagined her life could have become so filled with excitement at light. It was later in life than she’d thought she would have her own family but better late than never and she was certainly not complaining.

Once all of the big presents were ripped open and Chis was ready to settled down with his toys, it was time for him to open the present that made her the most excited and nervous. She’d started the paperwork to officially adopt Christian after the small honeymoon she and Nate had gone on and it had finally come back. Chris read what the paper said and then came over to ask what a few words meant.

”Sweetie, it means that I got to adopt you officially,” she explained carefully, ”I’m your mom, officially, officially.” Chris seemed to think that had happened automatically when she married his dad but his eyes lit up excitedly. ”Cool! I’m so glad you’re my mom,” he said, and Ava wanted to weep out of excitement and happiness. ”Thank you for the presents mom and dad,” Chris said and gave each of them a big hug, ”I love you, buddy.”She pressed a kiss to the top of his head before he went back to playing with the lego set, obviously entranced by it.

”Nate, I’ve got presents for you under our mini tree in the bedroom,” she whispered, ”When we go upstairs, you can open them.” She smiled at him and pressed a kiss to the top of each baby’s head and chuckled as Poppy came over to try to give the infants kisses.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: May 24 2017, 01:20 PM

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

the nights of all my youth pressed into one glass
of water
Nate watched as the meaning of Chris’ present seemed to sink in with him. His eyes were bright with excitement and his smile was wider than it ever had been. A smile of his own grew as Chris gave them each a hug before going back to play with his toys, clearly enjoying the new ones he had gotten.

”Okay,” he whispered, smiling at her. ”I have some for you up there too.” Nate was soon chuckling along with Ava and snapping photos of Poppy checking out the babies. So far, she had been good with them. It was clear to Nate that she was still a little unsure of what to do with them. She took her time sniffing them out before going to check out what Chris was doing. ”She’s still not sure of them is she?” Percy seemed to have adjusted fairly well to them as had Piranha, but maybe their age helped them adjust a little more.

”Chris, can you come here? I want to take a picture of you and your mom real quick.” This was a special day for all of them, but especially for the two of them. Nate wanted to get as many pictures of it as possible. Snapping a couple of pictures, he nodded and let Chris go back to play with his legos.

Bouncing Rosie, he looked over at Ava and leaned over for a little kiss. ”Do you need anything? Food or water?” He questioned, wanting something for himself as well.

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
ava byul jung
 Posted: May 24 2017, 02:37 PM

ava byul jung

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jun hyuosung

obgyn

Poppy was really only a baby herself, so she could understand why the retriever was a bit confused about the babies. Still, it was cute how she sniffed their heads and gave them each a confused little snuffle before deciding Chris was a far more fun option. ”She really doesn’t seem to know what to do with them,” she responded with a shake of her head, ”Which is fair, they don’t really do much other than pee, poop and eat right now.” She chuckled softly and smiled as Poppy plopped down next to Chris just as Nate called him over.

Ava was happy to get photos with Chris to remember this first Christmas as his mom and mom to the three infants and smiled happily as Nate snapped a few pictures. She couldn’t wait to get all of the photos printed and hung around the house. She wanted every room to have some reminded of their family and all of the happy days they had shared already and would share in the future. Everything about their life excited Ava, and while she knew nothing would be absolutely perfect, it was the imperfections that made things fun.

Nodding at Nate’s question, ”I could use a snack and maybe some hot cocoa if you’re up for making it? Chris might want some too,” she replied. ”Or just water,” her cheeks flushed sheepishly, ”Whatever you want, honey.” Ava tucked her legs underneath her and leaned over for another little kiss before adjusting the infants in her arms. It was at the moment that she was adjusting that her stomach grumbled the slightest bit and she smiled sheepishly again. ”Do we have any tasty little snacks?”

PMEmail
^
 Posted: May 24 2017, 03:45 PM

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

of water
”And sleep.” So far, the triplets had done fairly well at sleeping, but Nate wasn’t counting on it to last very long. He figured soon enough they would be up at all hours of the night trying to figure out what they needed and calm them back down so they could sleep. But, even then Nate knew he would still think they were perfect.

”I’ll make you some cocoa,” he said with a small smile as he leaned over to kiss her. ”Chris, do you want some hot cocoa?” He questioned to have Chris reply with a little nod as he continued to play with his lego set. ”I think we have something. I’ll go look.” Getting up, Nate headed into the kitchen and started preparing the hot cocoa while he searched for snacks. Hidden, he found some holiday snacks he had made with Chris before the triplets were born.

Grabbing as much as he could with Rosie still in his arms, he headed back in the living room to set it next to Ava. Carefully, Nate set Rosie in her bassinet, rubbing her stomach for a while to make sure she remained calm. ”I can put them in their bassinets so you can eat,” he told her as he held his arms out so he could hold one of the babies.

Heading back into the kitchen, he grabbed two more glass of hot cocoa and headed back into the living room. ”Buddy, I have your hot cocoa,” Nate told him as he settled down next to Ava again.

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
ava byul jung
 Posted: May 24 2017, 07:23 PM

ava byul jung

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jun hyuosung

obgyn

Contented with the fact that he’d gone off to make cocoa, Ava settled in with the two infants in her arms and watched Chris play with his toys and with Poppy. She noticed Piranha and Percy curled up together off to the side, obviously exhausted from the earlier festivities. This was an image she would certainly love to remember for years to come, the triplets’ first Christmas with the dogs pooped and sleeping, Chris playing and Nate coming toward her with a mug of hot cocoa.

Although Ava knew there would be plenty of time to hold her babies in the future and she needed to let them lie so she could eat properly, she pouted a bit as she handed Wren to his dad. She reminded herself she would spend many hours in the future holding them as she puzzled at figuring out what was upsetting them and it shouldn’t upset her to have to set them down. Even with the reminder, she pouted again as she handed Marie to Nate and picked up her mug of hot cocoa. It was loaded with marshmallows just as she liked it and she smiled again as Poppy stood up and made herself known as she waited patiently for Ava to drop even a crumb of a snack.

Finally, she tucked into one of the snacks Nate had brought out and leaned into his side, rested her cheek on his shoulder as she nibbled. ”Merry Christmas, darling,” she snuck a hand into Nate’s and leaned up to kiss his cheek. ”I hope every Christmas in our future is as perfect as this one,” she remarked softly as she squeezed his hand. She could only imagine how hectic Christmases would be as the triplets grew up, but looked forward to it.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: May 24 2017, 08:15 PM

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

of water
Nate’s hand rested comfortably in Ava’s, where it truly belonged. He leaned into her touch and her kiss. ”Merry Christmas, babe.” This Christmas was perfect. How could it get any better? Everything was running smoothly. Everyone was healthy. There was nothing better in his mind. ”Me too,” he whispered, softly squeezing her hand in return.

Taking a sip of his hot cocoa, Nate watched as Chris messed with Poppy while he drank his hot cocoa. It was peaceful in the house for the time being and he was soaking up every bit of it that he could. Each sip he took warmed up his body, making it harder and harder for him to stay awake. ”I’m ready for the kids to nap,” he told her with a little smile. Shifting slightly, he tried to get a better look at her. ”How are you doing?” Ava, as far as he knew, was up just as much as he was.

Finishing his hot cocoa, Nate slowly got up and set it in the sink. Looking at the time, he figured the triplets were going to be hungry soon. ”Should we see if they are hungry before they get too upset?” He wasn’t sure if it would work, but he hoped if they tried to be proactive about it then they would all be better off.

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
ava byul jung
 Posted: May 26 2017, 11:37 AM

ava byul jung

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jun hyuosung

obgyn

Sipping at the cocoa had Ava feeling very warm and liquid, like she was ready to melt into her husband’s side and fall to sleep herself. She had no doubt this would be some of the only quiet time they would have with the triplets around so she was ready to take advantage of it. ”I’m ready for a nap myself,” she remarked softly, still sipping her cocoa, ”Maybe if we get all the kids down for a nap, we could take one too.” God, she hoped so, because she was starting to feel the affects of the past forty-eight hours.

Ava nodded at his suggestion, ”We can try it, being proactive won’t hurt, right?” She smiled and finished off her hot cocoa. It would be so much easier to feed the triplets with two parents, mainly because she only had two hands and there were three babies. She took one last bite of a snack and stood up and stretched her arms above her head. After a few seconds of stretching, she went to the babies and smiled at them in their bassinets, ”Are you guys hungry?” she asked in a soft, crooning voice as she scooped Wren up into her arms. Ava glanced over at Nate with a little smile, obviously elated at having their babies with them.

”Did you want to get a bottle, darling?” She had expressed a lot of milk, as much as she could before the triplets were born to make it easier once they had arrived. Ava chuckled softly when she glanced up to see Chris curled up with Poppy, half on his way to sleep. She supposed the whole family was a bit tuckered out.

[nathaniel christian jackson]

PMEmail
^
 Posted: May 27 2017, 09:52 PM

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

of water
Nate could only nod in response as he yawned and headed to get a bottle ready. It took him a while to make sure that it would be right temperature. Yawning, he headed back inside to give Ava the bottle. Only then did he realize he should have tried to prepare more than one bottle. ”Chris, did…” he started before he looked at Chris and realized that he had fallen asleep on the floor curled up with Poppy who was also happily snoozing away. He smiled slightly before turning back to Ava, unsure of what to do now. Triplets were new territory for them. How were they supposed to take care of so many at once?

”Babe, how do we feed all of them at once?” The weariness was leaking into his voice making it clear that he was more than ready for a nap.A very long nap where nothing bothered him. ”I don’t think I can hold and feed two of them.” Nate wasn’t sure how they were going to do it truthfully. ”Do I feed one and we just feed another one later?” Leaving one out felt wrong. They weren’t very old, but leaving one out already wasn’t a habit he wanted to get into. Maybe this wouldn’t be a problem for the time being. Maybe Wren wouldn’t take the bottle and it would be something they could worry about later. After their nap.

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
ava byul jung
 Posted: May 28 2017, 10:33 PM

ava byul jung

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jun hyuosung

obgyn

With how sleepy Nate seemed, Ava couldn’t help but smile because it was just so endearing. That, and she couldn’t wait to crawl into bed and curl up for a nice, warm nap, one where she could press close without a giant baby bump in the way. There was still a bump, but it wasn’t holding three babies in it anymore so she could get far closer than she’d been able to be in awhile and well…she looked forward to it. But first, they had to feed the triplets.

Ava shook her head and smiled softly, ”No, honey, I can feed two at one time, I think.” She supposed that was why she had two breasts, although maybe three would be more useful right now… Although she wasn’t sure how easy it would be to get two babies to latch at the same time, they sure as hell were going to try, and if not, they would figure out another solution. If some of her patients with twins could manage two at a time, she was certain she could as well. It would be far more difficult when Nate was at work though, and suddenly she wished she could grow a couple more arms at the very least.

”I’ll take one and when I’ve settled down, would you bring me another?” she asked her husband as she carried Wren, who was already in her arms, to the couch and settled with some pillows around her. She’d been introduced to nursing by a lactation specialist at the hospital but it was definitely different at home, and she was probably going to burst into tears if any of the triplets had trouble nursing but she’d work through that. She finally got settled with Wren and worked on getting him to latch on before turning to Nate to add on another baby to the mix.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 07:08 PM

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

of water
Nate watched as Ava begin to settle down with Wren, ready to help her if she needed it. Though he wasn’t entirely sure how he would help her in this case or even if he could, but he would try.

When she was finally settled, he picked up Marie and carefully helped her get settled. Once again, he remained close wanting to help her if she needed the help. When she was settled, he picked up Rosie and tried to get her settled with the bottle. Leaning back against the couch, he watched as she happily ate. It caused a little smile to tug on the corners of his lips. This is what he missed most from when Chris was young. Watching him fall asleep with a bottle. ”I missed this,” he whispered as he looked up at Ava, the soft smile still on his face.

It took a while for Rosie to finish the bottle, but when she did he carefully moved to set her in the bassinet and headed over to Ava to take one of them from her arms and make it easier for her to get up and get the other child settled.

”Let’s get to sleep before they wake up.” Nate didn’t know how long they were going to have to nap, but he hoped that it was a fairly long period of time. He was already exhausted and their long nights had just started. Settling into bed, he patted the spot beside him and quickly wrapped himself around her. As soon as his head really hit the pillow and he closed his eyes, Nate found himself drifting off.

BY MITZI

PMEmailAIM
^
ava byul jung
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 12:44 AM

ava byul jung

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jun hyuosung

obgyn

Feeding their triplets was a good way to bond with them and Ava settled into it happily, she knew eventually it might get tiring but for now, it was a marvel that she was able to provide such life and food for their children. She smiled softly as she watched Nate feeding Rosie, and whispered, ”It’s amazing.” Nate was such a wonderful dad to Chris and already she knew he’d be a wonderful dad to these three, and he took such joy in the smallest parts of parenting. The simplest parts, and just that thought made her happy even though she was exhausted.

Finally, they settled the triplets in their bassinets and Ava crawled into bed next to him, enjoyed being able to curl close in his arms, having missed being able to get close. It took her a little longer to fall asleep than it took Nate, but she used that time to watch him as he slept and enjoyed how peaceful he looked while he slept. She knew demons haunted his head a lot of the time, but at least right now, he looked so peaceful, and today he’d been so happy and she loved how happy the kids had made him. She hoped she could help continue to make him happy throughout their life together.

Eventually, she drifted off only to be woken up what felt like minutes later by one of the triplets wailing. And once one started wailing, the other two woke and also started wailing. Despite being tired, Ava dragged herself from her husband’s arms and waddled over to the triplets and managed to get two of them in her arms, jiggling them and whispered sweet things to the third while she waited for Nate to get her. ”It’s okay, sweetpeas, mommy and daddy are here,” she whispered and sat down on the edge of the bed, hoping the jiggling would get them to calm down but it wasn’t quite helping…

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 10:46 AM

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

HEARTLINES

It wasn’t enough sleep. The man longed for more when the babies started to cry. As he moved to get up, his body resisted, the muscles still heavy with sleep. Groaning, Nate stretched trying to wake himself up a little more as he got up to help.

Holding the triplet, he gently bounced the girl and shushed her, hoping that it would calm her down, but nothing seemed to helped. Nothing was going to help until they all calmed down. ”They can’t be hungry again,” he muttered, trying to figure out what the problem was so the crying could stop and they could have calm kids again. ”Do they need a new diaper?” If that wasn’t the case, Nate would be lost. He was too tired to properly think of something else.

He continued to bounce the small girl as he gently patted her back, hoping that everything that would take care of it. "I'm going to see if she needs a new diaper," he eventually muttered, slowly getting up to take care of it.

ava byul jung

PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]