WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

character of the month:
jim silver
ship of the month:
daia
thread of the month:
just admit it love

Closed
New Poll

OTM Nominations, Due June 24th
era of legend
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 12:27 PM
24 years
n/a
masked hero
from n/a
era is Offline / 444 posts / she/her

OTM nominations
Hello, everyone!

It's that time again! This month you will have three categories to nominate from. Please make sure that you fill out each category and if the character you were going to nominate was already nominated, please nominate someone else. Please also don't nominated any of your characters. We know you love them, but this is a chance to showcase others and we want to see that happen. c: You have until June 24th to get your nominations in before the voting process begins.

CODE
[fant][b]character otm[/b] character and give a little blurb about why
[b]thread otm[/b] thread w/ link and why
[b]ship otm[/b][romance, friendship, enemies, etc.] characters & why[/fant]

PMEmail
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 07:15 PM
24 years
she/her
meisa kuroki
san
from princess mononoke
student/vet tech
demisexual
meggles is Offline / 96 posts / she/her

character otm: imogen zoe bennett - moon always makes such great characters and i love imogen! she's the perfect shock and i can't wait to see more threads from her. https://s19.postimg.org/525kpfub7/double_heart.png
thread otm: words unsaid - listen the last thing i wanna do is encourage faith and rinn b/c then they'll make five million more xaverick threads lmfao but i read this earlier and was like THIS IS THE SORT OF SHIT I'M ABOUT SON.
ship otm: phorian - LOOK u just can't not love these two okay and i feel the need to nom them and appreciate their cuteness so here we are. lmao enjoy my shitty explanations as always~ [finger guns]
PM
^
sophia regina bayley
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 10:11 PM
30 years
she/her
anna popplewell
sophie hatter
from Howl's Moving Castle
fashion designer
heterosexual
faith is Offline / 499 posts / She/her

character otm aya aya here is the perf iago. luna has done such a wonderful way of capturing the spirit and making aya her own. i just love and hate her at the same time.
thread otm twilight moonbeams kelix is love esp when they are in the hp world. these two are just perf for their spirits and perf in the hp world.
ship otm[romance, friendship, enemies, etc.] valentina & nick these two are just too cute??? like i think they couldn't get any cuter and then they do. i am so happy tokki brought nick back and that erin made valentina. i just want to watch them be a happy family forever.

PM
^
rosalie fleur castellane
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 05:26 PM
24 years
she & her
ashley benson
aurora
from sleeping beauty
youth network coordinator
heterosexual
lyssa is Offline / 40 posts / she & her

character otm seth matthew townsend / Fyre just came up in here and slayed the game! I adore what she did with Mater's spirit and how it still shines through in Seth. I can't wait to see him interact more with others and where he'll end up!

thread otm a shot in the dark [m] / This thread both destroys me and yet leaves me coming back for more. It's certainly not for the faint-hearted, but both Talon and Nessa write these difficult scenes with such fluidity that you can truly see both Bell and Lys' personality come through in the darkest of times. 10/10

ship otm[romance, friendship, enemies, etc.] kelix (kinsley & felix) / We all know I'm a sucker for TLM, buuuut these partners-in-crime are fantastic! I love how their personalities compliment each other and how well they go together, just like the slippery eels!

PM
^
declan isaiah phillips
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 01:01 PM
24 years
he / him
Nico Tortorella
prince phillip
from sleeping beauty
Tattoo Shop Artist & Owner
heterosexual
rinn is Offline / 233 posts / she / her

character otm Mason Silver; she's just such a fun character, I like never knowing just what she's gonna do next, and meg does a fantastic job of bringing her spirit to life!
thread otm TBD SORRY I NEED TO READ MORE THREADS
ship otm Bellamy Panell & Lysias Ádis; because they have a dark and complex relationship that is obvs very unhealthy and terrible but is kinda like a train wreck that I can't look away from??

PM
^
bellamy peter panell
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 11:20 AM
26 years
he/him
louis tomlinson
peter pan
from peter pan
stripper
homosexual
nessa is Offline / 299 posts / she/her

character otm jazz lexi morgenson. luna always makes such amazing characters and i fell in love with jazz immediately. she's the spitting image of her spirit and such a firecracker, i love her.
thread otm hounding and hunting well one they're both v attractive so that right there is a plus but also the dynamic between these two are great bc they're such jackasses and when you put two big personalities together it makes for a good time
ship otm PAXARIEL BECAUSE I INADVERTENTLY CAUSED IT AND THEY DESERVE BETTER AND THEIR FRIENDSHIP IS TOO PURE pls save them

PMWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Mystic Mayhem Reluctant Heroes Storybrooke once upon a dream Civil Requiem RoyalsandRebels OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH Blood Roses: OUaT RPG

toggle cbox