welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
oz isle
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JULY, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

❥ the maybes, characters luna shouldn't make
adella serena waters
Dell/Della/Dells
she/her
single and flirty
heterosexual
Dancer
luna
PRONOUNS: Her/she
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord
hoping for tomorrow

The Witch

Rowan

27ish

not sure

Emma Dumont

Bitch

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are, buzz off"

I'm tempted to make one of my favorite characters, especially after I dropped Ash. Rowan is a bit of a bitch, a bit of a loner, and a total brat. She also works as a psychic but she mostly tells people what they don't want to hear. Most of the money that she makes comes from being a professional matchmaker because she's good at picking up people's tells and relationship stuff and how they react to others and such. Shes just very good at reading people. I'd make her incertus I would think. I'd also be open to making her a villain. Mostly I just love this bitch of mine. Or, she likes to portray herself as such because people can hurt you. She was emancipated at 16 cause her mother ignored her, she was called a witch in high school and decided to pretend to be such, and her mother died when she was young. She relies on two best, soft, friends. Not sure I'd make her cause she's got a lot of similar notes to Rickey, and cause I dunno her spirit. Something witchy.

The Big Dude

Fynn

Late 20's

The Emperor

not sure

Gentle

I dropped him cause I made him for a plot that didn't go through but I do miss him. My Fynn. My big brother. Big man on campus type, the good guy who's a friend and tries to be, a goof, but also knows how to totally take charge and often does cause he thinks that someone should but he does so with a laugh. An architect who's made his mark on the San Diego skyline and now owns his own company. I dunno. I miss him and I dropped most of my dudes lol

in love with yesterday

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution