welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

With All My Heart, Maid Marian, Dancer, 26
marian vixie schuler
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord
Marian Vixie Evans
Here we have Marian. She's 26 with a degree in dance. She's currently employed at the Stepping Stones Dance Company. Marian was born into a wealthy family but is far from a spoiled brat. She has worked hard to get where she is.

Friends Marian is sweet nature and warm. She is easy to talk to and is open to anyone. She's the kind of girl to have a number of friends and loves hanging out with them whenever she could. She's does busy herself with dance but makes time with her friends. Marian was an only child so she can get attached to people basically making them family in her eyes. Long time friends, new friends. All is welcome.

Enemies Sadly you can't be friends with everyone. Marian doesn't go out making enemies on purpose of course. Now although Marian is a sweetheart she isn't a pushover. If anything her enemies would come in the form of those that would mess with her friends. She doesn't take that lightly. She also doesn't get along with those who think themselves better than others for reasons such as status.

Lovers So this is basically closed off. Marian's first love was and is the gentleman known as Phoenix Schuler. Marian is head over heals in love with the man and that isn't changing any time soon especially since they're now married. There's an 8 year gap between when she was 18-24 where Marian may have dated a little obviously things didn't work out for one reason or another. So this is basically open to guys that may be wanting to try and win Marian back and thus causing a bit of drama.

CODE
[dohtml]<CENTER><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lobster' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<div style="width: 300px; height: 5px; background-color: #873c3c;"></div>
<div style="width: 300px; border-top: 1px dotted #555;"></div>
<div style="width: 300px; height: 5px; background-color: #af7373; "></div>

<div style="width: 300px; height: 55px; text-align: center; font-family: 'Lobster', cursive;  font-size: 40px; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #ddd; text-transform: lowercase; background-color: #873c3c; padding-top: 5px;">name & name</div>

<div style="width: 260px;  text-align: justify;  font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9px;  line-height: 100%; color: #000; padding: 10px; background-color: #dadada;  border-left: 10px solid #af7373; border-right: 10px solid #af7373;  border-bottom: 10px solid #873c3c;">

whuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

</div>
</CENTER>[/dohtml]

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Marian & Della
So we've mentioned this before but just to put it down againnnn...Della and Marian are coworkers in the sense that they both dance for the same company and they are both sweet hearts enough that I think they really would get along well i we ever went about threading them <3

Marian & Dacey
So Dacey is two years older but that never really bothers her much with other people. Dacey's an open sort herself, and generally very easy going, and I could see the pair just being a pretty sweet pair of friends and getting along well?

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
marian & minjoon
So I'm pimping out Minjoon and though he's two/three years younger than Marian, I think they could be friends. He's an exotic dancer, it's one of his many odd jobs, so they kind of have a passion in common? He would train as a traditional dancer but he actually really likes his job, and he's more an actor than a dancer anyway. So there's that but also, Minjoon loves everyone immediately so he'd probably adore Marian. I can see them hanging out and him dragging her off on stupid silly adventures when his twin is busy studying. If she grew up in SD, maybe they were in high school together? And both on the dance team or something? Or I don't know, they could have met randomly, but I definitely see them being able to be friends.
era
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
marian & minjoon
I love it, he's adorable and Marian would think he's adorable. Marian has grown up in SD so definitely high school friends is perfect. I say yes to this 100%

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
jaz&marian // alrightyyy. i'm just kind of..turning into a rambling mess at this point but i think these two have the potential to be good girl friends? i just think they share something in common with the fact that they both come from well-off families but they would rather kind of work than just give up and lounge around all day with their families' money. i think it would be a good bonding point anyways and they're pretty nice, jaz is just maybe a little too enthusiastic and that could annoy marian sometimes potentially? but i think outside of that, they could be fun together!
marian vixie schuler
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
jaz&marian // these two would be a blast I think. Marian definitely isn't as enthusiastic as Jasmine but Marian wouldn't mind. they could probably meet at some fancy event because of the families and hit off from there.

--------------------
anne rosemary lloyd
annie
she/her
divorced
heterosexual
choreographer
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
marian vixie schuler

ANNE
so these two would probably end up working together or at least see each other around the studio. i think that anne would appreciate marian? you know they have kind of come from similar backgrounds where they come from wealth, but have worked hard to get to where they are and that is something that anne would really appreciate. i could really see these two just getting along and being chill friends or something?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution