WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

characters of the month:
imogen bennett & mason silver
ship of the month:
kelix
thread of the month:
a shot in the dark

Add Reply
New Poll

fantastic nights, julien
seth matthew townsend
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 10:27 AM
years
from
seth matthew townsend
is / 0 posts /

Seth walked up to the door and knocked, it was a beautiful night and it seemed to be a perfect night to go out on the town and have a drink or two with a friend. That friend to night was Julien and Seth couldn’t be more excited if he wanted to be. Julien was a great guy, smart with his own distinctive personality. Seth liked to try and make him laugh and have fun. It had become somewhat of a hobby for him. It was fun for Seth to try and make the man crack a smile, laugh or any kind of reaction he could get. That was how their friendship started and it only made sense to keep it going. <P>

Lately it needed more effort than usual, he was dealing with stuff and while Seth didn’t like to pry he did want to know what was bothering his buddy. Seth figured a few drinks could loosen the lips and maybe make him feel better. A drink always made him feel better and relaxed. Tonight, was a night full of bars and drinks. Seth wasn’t against bar hopping but he was sure that he could at least get him in one to have some form of fun for a few hours.

He stood at the door as he waited for him to answer. Seth hoped he wouldn’t stand up him up, well he knew that wouldn’t happen. He would just knock and call until he came to the door if he wanted to be hard headed tonight. Seth had the patience for that. He knocked again for good measure before he pulled out his cell phone ready to call. “Come on Julien, you promised you’d go out tonight.” He spoke through the door but he hoped that his words met the intended audience.

julien rémy laurent
^
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 10:29 PM
37 years
benedict cumberbatch
the prince
from the little prince
librarian
bi-curious
combat shotgun is Offline / 259 posts / ♀

whyFULL OF DREAMS

he had almost forgot that he was supposed to go out tonight. it has been quite some time since he actually went out and enjoyed himself. the last time he could remember was that blind date with meili, and that was about it. after that, his time had been spent with him cooped up in his home, reading, and occasionally hopping over to someone's home to see how they were doing. other than that, julien has been more reclusive than usual, unwilling to venture out. he knew that being bummed and moping around wasn't going to help with his mood whatsoever, but the books that he dived into to escape did give him some sort of reprieve from life's harsh reality.

it was only when his phone began to buzz did the frenchman jump, and looked at the caller id's name with horror. he knew that something was amiss, something important, and he finally remembered that he was supposed to have a night out with seth. hurriedly, he placed the bookmark between the pages of the novel he had been buried into, and leaped out of his seat. fortunately, he was casually dressed, not in his pajamas at least, so that was enough to go out, well, at least in his books it was.

"seth, i am so very sorry!" squawked julien, completely flustered as he pulled the door open. "mon dieu, i knew that i was forgetting something!" his memory was usually not this awful, but he had been so wrapped up in his misery it was hard to think about anything else. today was just a rough day for him, and hopefully the evening would turn out better for him. he was determined not to be a downer, as he had kept seth waiting long enough, and wanted to make it up to him by making sure that the man had a good time as well. "shall we go? i've kept you waiting long enough."

PM
^
seth matthew townsend
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 03:11 PM
years
from
seth matthew townsend
is / 0 posts /

The door opened and a wave of relief washed over Seth, half of the battle had been won. Now he just had to get him out of the house. He smiled and nodded his head. “Man do, to you too. It’s no biggie, we can just go, it’s not like we’re meeting anyone or anything like that. Plus it’s still early in the night, so we have plenty of time to make up for lost time.”

“Yeah we can go, I was thinking between the Rose and this new place I heard about. Since it’s new I’m sure it’s not going to be as busy and I know you so I know you would like that better. But you have options, since this night is about you having fun. I’m just tagging along and making sure it happens.” Seth liked to think that he was a great friend, that cared about his friends and their happiness.

He stepped back further away from the door, “Do you want to take your car or mine? Or do you think we could take that lyft rider thing? I don’t plan on drinking too much but you got to be safe right?” Seth wanted to kick himself for not thinking of that sooner but he had thought about it now and that was the important fact. But he was ready for the night to start.

julien rémy laurent

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Reluctant Heroes RoyalsandRebels Seicho no Hana Disney Conquest Mystic Mayhem Happily Ever Afters Lover's Cove Storybrooke OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH Blood Roses: OUaT RPG NINE REALMS
Ignorant Justice

toggle cbox