welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

no importa dónde estés, 34. sdpd detective. diego luna.
casimiro manuel rendón
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 02:45 AM

casimiro manuel rendón

manolo from the book of life

pronouns:

he/his/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

diego luna

sdpd detective

she/her ♦ 10 posts ♦ 23000 points

"cas"
casimiro manuel rendón. thirty-four. spirit of manolo. sdpd detective. musically gifted. protective. ambitious. resilient.
hola mis amigos. this here is my baby casimiro. he is a hot mess of emotions and basically needs lots of tlc. he thinks he can take care of himself, but deep down he longs for some companionship. he's been dragging his sister around with him because he is a tad over protective of her. not to mention he goes a little loco when he is left alone for too long. he craves human contact and loves to experience life to it's fullest. he keeps himself busy with his workaholic attitude and sane with the strum of his guitar.

cas has a pretty tragic past, but he managed to pick himself up and move forward with his life. there were opportunities for him to fall into bad habits, but his sister's safety and future kept him level headed. he got his u.s. citizenship when he was twenty-eight and was born in mexico city - escaping the clutches of evil at the age of eleven.

no importa dónde estés, estaré allí.

friends i can definitely see cas having plenty of acquaintances and casual friends. casimiro has a really big heart and protects fiercely for those he cares about. he has been a fighter and a survivor all his life, proving that he is a friend that is worth keeping around. his past is sort of what prevents him from opening up too much which is why only a select few he could trust would be categorized as close friends or even best friends.

enemies casimiro tries not to go out of his way to make enemies with anyone. he likes to avoid, conflict unless it is something surrounding his job or someone his little sister starts dating. then the usual interrogation begins. he is a peace officer though, so i am certain he will probably rub some people the wrong way.

lovers he's had a handful of lovers in the past come and go, but it was hard to keep them around when he was so focused on his career goals. he is rather charming though, and easily persuasive with his spanish accent. he might even serenade you if you are lucky. just like his is with his friends, cas is fiercely loyal and a full-time lover. currently, he isn't really looking for love, but his sister has been pestering him to open himself up again.

PM
^
nathaniel christian jackson
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 03:55 PM

the beast from beauty and the beast

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

she/her ♦ 2194 posts ♦ 111500 points

casimiro manuel rendón

NATE
please be warned that i will more than likely babble throughout this and i apologize! i feel like nate and him could be fairly good friends? they both have big hearts and will protect those they care for. on top of that they have a past they'd rather not talk about. i feel like they have some pretty easy bonding points. they are both pretty busy so i think it might be a struggle for them to spend time together? as for meeting, if they hadn't ran into each other before this, nate's wife died a year ago and maybe cas was one who inspected to make sure their wasn't any foul play or anything of that sort? idk. i'm definitely game for another way as nate has been in town for 20+ years so they definitely could have run into each other before then. c:

PMEmailAIM
^
casimiro manuel rendón
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 09:07 PM

casimiro manuel rendón

manolo from the book of life

pronouns:

he/his/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

diego luna

sdpd detective

she/her ♦ 10 posts ♦ 23000 points

nathaniel christian jackson & casimiro:

haii. omgosh poor nate. tragedy can bring people together and i actually like the idea of them having strangely stemmed a friendship from his wife's death. as horrible as all that sounds. funny enough, i feel like nate is also the type of guy cas would normally avoid because of his hot-headedness. though after doing his job and investigating, cas will feel for nate. he would probably tell him to call him if he just wants to go out and get a bite to eat. try and get his mind off of what happened. and seeing as nate is trying to keep his temper in line and be a better person, cas will respect that. he could probably use his services at some point to help develop film from some 'undercover' scenes too. over all i believe they can def be friends!
add/edit/delete

PM
^
kayleigh leah sabre
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 11:21 PM

kayleigh leah sabre

kayley from quest for camelot

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

demisexual

face claim:

felicity jones

Photographer

she/her ♦ 466 posts ♦ 37000 points

casimiro manuel rendón

Hiya! Let's see which of my brats I can toss ^^

Kay so, totally feel the need to toss cause faces xD Kay has been held overnight before cause of drunken and disorderly but it's been dismissed, so she's been around, she also a total adrenaline junkie, so if he wants to live life to the fullest, she can totally be a friend to do that with, she's wild and she has a temper, but she loves to do things and would try to make him not be a workaholic xD

Rickey Rickey is my fellow cop, fellow detective, she's a bit of a cold hearted sort to most that she meets, but she's a little bit better around her fellow cop. All the same, she's not going to be the easiest person to be around ever, but they'd probably bump into each other a lot cause she's a total workaholic as well xD

Ainsley so, while music isn't want she does as a job, she loves to play so I offer her as a music friend, like a surface sort of friend. She tends to not talk about her past either but that's mostly because she doesn't stay in one place very long at all, she's usually a nomad but she's trying her hand at putting down roots. She's a bit snarky at times, but mostly she's fairly laid back and I offer her for the sake of music cause it's a passion of hers too<3 She's stubborn and when she decides someone's her friend, she totally pursues it so she'd be a dogged sort of person who was hard to shake and another who would hang out and go on adventures lol

Della basically I offer Della if you want someone who's good to make people smile? Della's a walking ball of sunshine and if she's not smiling or laughing than something is very long xD if he needs tlc, I offer her cause she's totally the sort to make anyone smile, she makes it her mission to do haha

PM
^
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 09:45 PM

the beast from beauty and the beast

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

jensen ackles

photographer

she/her ♦ 2194 posts ♦ 111500 points

casimiro manuel rendón

NATE
yesssss. i'm really excited about this despite there sad beginning!! if you are game i'd really love to thread them! nate could be developing film for him or they could go out and chill or something! idk. they could go to a sporting event or something. idk.

PMEmailAIM
^
alyssa kara forsteri-shepherd
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 12:47 AM

alyssa kara forsteri-shepherd

valka from How to Train Your Dragon

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

ellen pompeo

owner of serendipity flowers

She/her ♦ 241 posts ♦ 33000 points

@[casimiro manuel rendón] & alyssa

first off hello!!! i do not think we have talked yet but i am so happy you joined! right off the bat i can say cas and aly will have at least met in passing. aly is married to the police commissioner and is in and out of there all the time. currently, they are having some issues but she would love to get to know all the people that work underneath him. also, he could totally have been one of the peeps that crashed her wedding because she is expected them too. she is not the warmest person, but she would actively try to get to know them all because she does love silas and his adopted family. she understands dysfunctional families and so i feel like she would just dote on cas a lot. idk i am crap at this but aly would enjoy being around him.

PM
^
lysias hyperion ádis
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 12:43 PM

lysias hyperion ádis

hades from hercules

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

maximiliano patane

bar owner

he/him ♦ 106 posts ♦ 84000 points

Lysias breaks the law, Cas upholds the law.

Lysias will basically manipulate, control and destroy anyone to prevent jail time. He can pretty much get away with murder because he has the entire police force under his thumb. From kidnapping to extortion he's done the lot.

So maybe Cas actually hasn't seen any of Lys' files but thinks there's something fishy going on down at the club he owns. Seems weird that a prolific business owner has nothing on paper. So he goes to investigate and we can have drama and conflict and all that juicy stuff from there?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]