WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

character of the month:
jim silver
ship of the month:
daia
thread of the month:
just admit it love

Add Reply
New Poll

me & the lonely, 24, youth network coordinator, aurora
rosalie fleur castellane
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 09:23 PM
24 years
she & her
ashley benson
aurora
from sleeping beauty
youth network coordinator
heterosexual
lyssa is Offline / 40 posts / she & her

(TW) The "miracle child" of Stefan and Leah Castellane, Rosalie (Rose) was born into a life of privilege and wealth. Predominantly her entire life in Paris, France was spent in happiness and good memories, yet wherever there is light, so too is there darkness. Her charismatic appeal and kindhearted nature proved too enticing for one individual; he was a close family friend and business partner who had his eye on Rose in a less-than-friendly manner. He engaged in sexual activities with her as a child under false pretenses of games and eventually, at the tender age of sixteen, raped her. Immediately after, Rose fell into a comatose state as a result of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from her sexual assault and it took a full year before she returned to an even remote sense of normalcy. Her aunt took Rose into her care and brought her out of France to New York in an attempt to stimulate the damaged girl. Rose returned to a functioning individual, but she still suffers from chronic depression that she deals with everyday. After falling in love and then breaking up, Rose continued on to Harvard University at the persistence of her parents to have their daughter be successful in life. She battled her crippling depression throughout the years at college to achieve her Bachelors in Business before realizing that she wasn't living for herself. So instead, she dropped out of the Masters program and moved to San Diego after accepting a job offer as a youth network coordinator for a nonprofit organization. While still maintaining her kind and pure personality, Rose has undergone many trials and tribulations and barely scraped by. Now she is determined to create a life she wants for herself and no other.

platonic

She is having to rebuild a new life in the city of San Diego and thus, is severely lacking in the friendship department. At first glance, she does come off as a rude and spoiled rich girl, but once you get to speak with her, you'd discover the stark opposite. Kind, empathetic and a bit lot of a martyr, when Rose connects with another, she is a friend until the end. She believes in giving the benefit of the doubt and strives not to judge a book by its cover, though past experiences has made her more wary of being blindly trusting. All in all, Rose is seeking long-lasting friendships and is comforted by the fact that she is starting on a blank slate.

antagonistic

Rose is a complete stranger to having enemies, though she isn't so naive as to believe that all enjoy her company. As she's grown into her body, she's become aware that girls tend to find her threatening to their own social status. It's a factor she is hyper aware and cares more than she should about trying to come off as less threatening and more open, as she abhors being considered as such. She's completely incapable of handling antagonistic scenarios and would do all that she could possible to avoid having them at all. She would still like to believe that all people are innately good, though she's witnessed and experienced accounts of the opposite.

romantic

In her time spent in Manhattan, Rose fell head-over-heels in love with Declan Phillips. They were the golden couple of their year; the couple that all were envious of and believed were to last forever. Unfortunately, forever wasn't all that long. Declan had his dreams to follow his own path and Rose thought it best to sacrifice their love so that he may be successful while she continued to Harvard. Their romance is one that Rose holds dear to her heart, even to this very day, and she is still looking for hope that he does too. Unfortunately, in the time between their break-up and today, Declan has moved on and found happiness with someone else. Needless to say, this tragic girl has plenty in the romance department to last a lifetime as she struggles to balance her emotions, depression and the harsh reality.

rose
rosalie fleur castellane
twenty-four
youth networker
single
prim & proper

PM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 02:15 PM
28 years
she/her
emmy rossum
Maid Marian
from robin hood
Dancer
heterosexual
era is Offline / 623 posts / she, her

rosalie fleur castellane

Marian: Marian comes from a similar background as Rosalie. Born into a family of wealth and businessmen. She's my dancer and one of my sweethearts been married for the past couple months. There is a couple years between them but I was thinking that perhaps the way they could sort of know each other is through their fathers having done business together. Marian's father's work has taken him traveling around the world, many times that Marian would accompany him and how the two could have befriended each other but sort of lost contact with the other at some point.

Victoria: Is Rosalie into vintage things? Victoria is another of my kiddos that was born into wealth and privilege in London. Victoria wasn't necessarily treated like Rosalie as Victoria had a very stern mother that was always drilling the thing necessary for being a proper lady to the point that Victoria was sent to Switzerland for finishing school. After a failed engagement a couple years ago Victoria moved to SD to start fresh cause the husband [Ayden Robinson] of her late cousin lived here. Victoria my well mannered Englishlady, former actress, is currently managing an antique shop and co-owns a flower shop [putting her minor in Business to good use]

Jake: Jake is my cafe owner and half Frenchman himself [on his mother's side] Jake is one of my social butterflies and quite easy to get along with. He was a newbie to SD once upon a time so he could understand if Rosalie felt like a fish out of water in the city. Jake can be a bit of a flirt and usually he's doing so very unconsciously.

Mai: I offer up Mai as a mother figure in Rosalie's life and as a landlady depending on where Rosalie is currently living. Mai's my bakery owner and one of the mothers of my group both figuratively and literally and is that way with most everyone she knows. Her family owns an apartment complex that she manages and currently resides with her husband and 2 y/o son.

I had a handful of others that I'm spacing on ideas for but there shippers around if you were to think of something.

PMEmail
^
rosalie fleur castellane
 Posted: Mar 26 2017, 05:38 PM
24 years
she & her
ashley benson
aurora
from sleeping beauty
heterosexual

marian vixie schuler & Rose / I simply adore the idea of them having known each other as children! Though much has changed since then, Rose would undoubtedly feel comforted to reconnect with Marian over lunch. She would also be one of her dance troupe's supporters, undoubtedly! I'm smiling at the idea of Rose attending a performance and just sitting there like, "Yup. That's my friend." xD I see a nice, sweet reunion thread in the future?!

Victoria & Rose / You know, it's not too far off to think Rose would frequent a vintage shop. She might have originally been drawn to it by appeal alone, but flowers on the other hand might be a more probable idea! Rose adores flowers; she's even been named after one! These two would probably engage in kind pleasantries. I just want them to be the fancy darlings that they are and do things that people would expect of like, royal people. LOL!

Jake & Rose / Okay, so I'm very much loling at the idea of Rose coming into his cafe and being approached by Jake all flirty and she's just staring at him like, "Oh my... *stares blankly*" It would be nice to have such a social connection as Jake. Perhaps they could even do some working together, as his cafe could be a sponsor for youth foundations or whatnot! It'd be an excellent source of advertisement on both ends.

Mai & Rose / Rose would be living in the upper rich area of San Diego, mostly to acquiesce to her parent's request and because fine living is really all she's ever known, so if Mai's apartment complex is of that variety, then I would absolutely adore this idea! Though she's striving for independence, she's still very much dependent at heart so it would be amazing to have someone she could turn to and even better that they live in the same complex! All the yes!

PM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Mar 26 2017, 06:22 PM
28 years
she/her
emmy rossum
Maid Marian
from robin hood
Dancer
heterosexual

rosalie fleur castellane

Marian: I can see them being super sweet friends and I'm super excited to see their interactions since Marian has her own bit to catch Rosalie up on like the fact that Marian getting married.

Victoria: I can see them being the super well mannered sweeties. Victoria herself doesn't know too much in terms of flower being the one that takes care of the financial side of the business.

Jake: Jake would totally down for letting the cafe be used for fundraiser things cause he enjoys giving back however he can, especially after the cafe was bombed and the people that helped him through the time. They could have been introduced through Marian as she's friends with Jake.

Mai: Unfortunately the apartment complex would be closer to the middle class esque but the two could be friends through perhaps Rosalie becoming a regular at the bakery? Similar to the cafe Mai would be happy for the bakery to a sponsor of some kind per Rosalie's suggestion.

I'm happy to get something started!

PMEmail
^
rosalie fleur castellane
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 12:30 PM
24 years
she & her
ashley benson
aurora
from sleeping beauty
heterosexual

marian vixie schuler et. al. https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png
Absolutely & yes to all! I can start us off for Marian. Perhaps you could get the ball rolling for Mai? Maybe she notices Rose having ordered the same raspberry cheese danish every Monday and Friday (such an odd schedule, Rose trolol) and so she gets one prepared beforehand and corners her into a pleasant conversation! We could get to the others whenever it strikes our fancy, so please feel free to do those if you'd like! I won't complain~

PM
^
marian vixie schuler
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 02:11 PM
28 years
she/her
emmy rossum
Maid Marian
from robin hood
Dancer
heterosexual

rosalie fleur castellane

I will put stuff on my list!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Mystic Mayhem Reluctant Heroes Storybrooke once upon a dream Civil Requiem RoyalsandRebels OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH

toggle cbox