welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

♔ SCARLET CROWN, combat's want ads!
briony wynne monroe
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 12:45 AM

briony wynne monroe

vixey from the fox and the hound

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

lily collins

kindergarten teacher

♀ ♦ 134 posts ♦ 0 points

for inquiries or if you would like to change anything (pb/spirit/whatever), feel free to pm me, post down below, or message me on aim: xxscorpiusxx! more characters will be added eventually.

remember me as vivid as i was
big mama
30+. for briony.
big mama is not a teacher, but she works wonderfully with kids. she is a pediatric surgeon at the local hospital, and got to know briony when one of the kids she teaches had to be rushed to the hospital for ingesting something he should not have swallowed in the first place. wise, and intelligent beyond her years, mama has known that she has always had an aptitude for children, and wants to look after them well. so, she chose medicine, and has never been more content with her life.

big mama is the rock to briony's air-headedness, who is fixated on romance and traditional values. she is realistic, always willing to bring briony back to reality, and show her that life is not merely about finding someone to spend the rest of your life with as much as you want a family of your own. yet, big mama is a kind, caring woman, vivacious and spirited despite having a difficult job. i do see her being married, or even divorced, but that is up to you. she is a strong woman, always caring for the people around her, and i'd just love to have her around in bri's life.

another fox spirit lmao. this was not intentional, i swear. meet the fox, julien's best friend and confidante from france. as a child, julien used to run with a ragtag group of children running around in paris, and fox was one of them. the two were close, and he encouraged julien to go after rose, who was also in the same group, and would become julien's future ex wife. fox was one of the few very close friends julien had, spending waking hours together when he was not with rose, and divulging to him his hopes and fears. and fox, having his own demons to fight with on a regular basis, placed his faith and trust in julien as well.

they'd have drifted apart as they got older, naturally, but they never really forgot each other and speak from time to time. he'd come by for dinner with julien's family, doting on pierre. he attended pierre's funeral, and was one of the few that knew where julien was going when he decided to leave france to escape the painful memories of his broken marriage and son's death. i'd love for julien to have his best friend back, as he does need him badly right now. face is open, but age and spirit is fixed!

the fox
30+. for julien.
aang
20+. for theo.
meet aang, a cheerful young man with a heart of gold. fickle and childish in nature, he breezes through life with a laidback, jovial personality, and simply lives it to the fullest. he is not the brightest crayon in the box, but it does not stop him from being sociable, and making friends everywhere he goes. his personality is the main reason why he has never gotten along with theo since high school, and the two used to clash regularly, bickering nonstop. it has never escalated to them throwing punches as much as they would have liked to do so, but it is safe to say that the pair have riled each other up considerably, as making aang angry is already difficult to do so in the first place.

when theo started going out with izzy (katara, played by faith!), i'd imagine that aang would have gotten mad, he could have been in love with her, or he simply did not like theo going out with such a tender person. i don't think he would have known about the dare that led to theo going out with izzy, but it would have caused even more bickering. he could have been there to pick izzy up when theo finally left her, but it is up to you. i'd love to have someone for theo to potentially fix a relationship with and have it bloom into an actual friendship, even if they did not part on the best of notes.

so wut do you know i'm a sucker for reunions

ookay so this is a plot/request for one of clair's childhood friends. he didn't really leave perth until the age of 18, but till then, he would have been working and living on the farm that his parents owned. i'd imagine that they would have ran a farm stay for people too, so that tourists could come and bunk in for a bit and experience what it is like to live out in the country side and all.

this char can be new or existing and gender is open woo. oona chaplin is just there, you can use anyone you like.

i'd like to have them to have met in his more early days on his farm, when he is much more less cranky. he would have been a nicer person tbh, and would have made fast friends since he was much younger. obviously he would have been pretty upset when they had to leave and thought that he would never see them again and would totally be in for a delighted surprise for running into he/she in san diego. i'd just love for someone to know clair earlier, and although he has indeed changed a bit thanks to the tragedy, at least someone out there besides his family and older friends would know him in and out enough.

for an extra dose of cuteness: her spirit be sophie from rotg.

old friend
30+. for clair.
annie
22+. for willis.
this is annie, willis' adopted sister! willis bounced from two foster homes until he finally settled with one, which had annie, and their two adopted gay parents. willis was 11 when they first met, and the pair have lived underneath the same roof ever since. having lost her parents at a young age as well, annie is a kind soul that settled willis in comfortably, and they have been thick as thieves ever since. she was the one that helped him with his homework, read bedtime stories to him, and made sure to patch him up whenever he got hurt. they are close in age, but she has always acted the role of an older sister to him, and still continues to do so until this very day. willis has been without his dear, adopted sister for quite some time, so i would love this cutie back in his life.

pb suggestion: gigi hadid
spirit suggestion: jenna (balto) / boo (monsters inc)

can't have willis running around without his bff!! meet piglet, the boy willis befriended back in high school, and they have been close ever since. willis first met a lonely piglet at a lunch table, and chatted him up. he has looked out for piglet ever since, since piglet was very shy, getting bullied, and was just basically having a terrible time. it was willis that saved him from this hell, backing piglet up whenever he could, and even managed to score a lady for piglet on prom night. basically i just want piglet running around in san diego ;w; he can sample willis' dishes and play video games with him and all. bffs for life.

pb suggestion: masaki suda / tom holland

piglet
20+. for willis.
sanjay
30+. for selwyn.
perhaps one of the few people that is actually close to selwyn, and can be called a friend, sanjay's easygoing, laidback was what had transpired a friendship between the two in the first place back in high school. he is extremely smart, smart enough to rival selwyn's own intelligence, but he is also terribly lazy. oddly enough, the two managed to get along, and also actually managed to mellow selwyn out. it is quite the feat, as selwyn was a horrible piece of work that looked down on all of his peers, but he just got along with sanjay. as selwyn was born and raised in charleston, south carolina, their friendship would have had to start there. they would have drifted apart when high school ended, each going their separate ways, but i would love for sanjay to come back into his life as selwyn desperately needs people to fall back on again. he isn't having a ball being lonely as he is and just, just yes.

pb suggestion: dev patel
spirit suggestion: baloo (the jungle book)

meet the rascal that is arguably more energetic than minato. fellow detective leslie didn't get along with minato well initially, as he thought him a lazy brat that wasn't taking his duty as a detective seriously, but upon managing to complete a murder case with minato, who has proven that he can work hard if he wanted, the two got along ever since. he is minato's partner in crime, swayed by minato's influence to also let loose once in a while, and now backs him up whenever minato disappears from his desk to gallivant. the two pretty much have each other's back, also mucking around at work together, throwing airplanes at each other and all. he is the brawn of the duo, and minato the (unorthodox) brain, who also likes playing bad cop. he is a good fella at heart, the doughnut eater at work, and a bro (y)

open gender. spirit suggestion: clawhauser (zootopia)

leslie
25+. for minato.
rainer #1
20+. for sybil.
-

PM
^
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 11:57 PM

julien rémy laurent

the prince from the little prince

pronouns:

sexuality:

bi-curious

face claim:

benedict cumberbatch

librarian

♀ ♦ 263 posts ♦ 28400 points

updated and bump .w.

PM
^
victoria grace hawthorne
 Posted: Sep 30 2016, 11:17 AM

victoria grace hawthorne

victoria everglot from the corpse bride

pronouns:

She/Her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

eliza dushku

Antique Shop Owner/Co-Owner of Flower Shop

she/her ♦ 147 posts ♦ 22500 points

And Victoria has been made.

PMEmail
^
rhiannon avery renard
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 10:51 AM

rhiannon avery renard

elsa from frozen

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

kaya scodelario

student

♀ ♦ 374 posts ♦ 31400 points

updated with jack frost!

PM
^
isabella luna miura
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 04:16 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

-steals tod and runs away-
^
isabelle dione laurent
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 09:06 AM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

jelsa? sign me up. *claims*
^
rhiannon avery renard
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 09:48 AM

rhiannon avery renard

elsa from frozen

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

kaya scodelario

student

♀ ♦ 374 posts ♦ 31400 points

SCREAMING BECAUSE ILY SO MUCH I AM SO EXCITED AHHHH

*EXPLODES*

http://i.imgur.com/PezL21e.png http://i.imgur.com/PezL21e.png http://i.imgur.com/PezL21e.png

PM
^
combat the wombat
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 09:31 AM

combat the wombat

raichu from team instinct

pronouns:

a cutie

sexuality:

straight af

face claim:

<3

being sleepy

queen ♦ 164 posts ♦ 18000 points

friendly bump https://s19.postimg.org/6mfi1ks37/SCcE5s8.png
PM
^
Adélaïde Eglantine Voclain
 Posted: Dec 31 2016, 10:28 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

Currently channeling the muses whilst working on an app for the rose/the ex-wife https://s19.postimg.org/bqbd3iskz/RDHOYg5.png
[ watch this space ]
^
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 01:10 AM

julien rémy laurent

pronouns:

sexuality:

bi-curious

face claim:

benedict cumberbatch

librarian

(ʘᴗʘ✿) pls yaaaas I am so excited *violently vibrates*

PM
^
julien rémy laurent
 Posted: Jan 18 2017, 04:56 AM

julien rémy laurent

pronouns:

sexuality:

bi-curious

face claim:

benedict cumberbatch

librarian

it's been two weeks, so i am reopening the ad for julien's wife~

PM
^
combat the wombat
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 07:20 AM

combat the wombat

raichu from team instinct

pronouns:

a cutie

sexuality:

straight af

face claim:

<3

being sleepy

queen ♦ 164 posts ♦ 18000 points

new ads have been added c:
PM
^
adella serena waters
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 12:16 PM

adella serena waters

adella triton from The Little Mermaid

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

Barbara Palvin

Dancer

Her/she ♦ 714 posts ♦ 55000 points

So, so as long as you're okay with Alona Tal/Terra for her... I'd totally love to snag le childhood friend for Clair https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png

PM
^
clair aster harwood
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 12:21 PM

clair aster harwood

bunnymund from rise of the guardians

pronouns:

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

patrick j. adams

lawyer

♀ ♦ 476 posts ♦ 24400 points

aksdhka yasss i would love for you to take her https://s19.postimg.org/o4tjq3upf/VqSgGny.png https://s19.postimg.org/e19f7p3cj/4uGhZqO.png i'm so excited!

PM
^
Abi
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 12:24 PM

Abi

from

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

Hey! I was just wondering if Piglet might still be wanted?
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]