WELCOME
Welcome to Fantasies Unwind, where we encourage you to...let your fantasies unwind. We are an animated movie & tv show spirits site set in San Diego, California! If you have any questions feel free to ask because we are more than happy to answer! We request that you register in all lowercase with your character's name, and that you join us because we'd love for you to become part of our family! (;

our events: lgbt rainbow run

characters of the month:
imogen bennett & mason silver
ship of the month:
kelix
thread of the month:
a shot in the dark

Add Reply
New Poll

wolf like me, 23/san/vet tech
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 04:22 PM
24 years
she/her
meisa kuroki
san
from princess mononoke
student/vet tech
demisexual
meggles is Offline / 103 posts / she/her

about

some of y'all remember lydia from before so i'm not gonna go into much here. basically lydia is just an angry young woman who'd rather use her fists than her words, but deep down she isn't really that bad. she has a soft spot for animals and is working to become a veterinarian. she has a tendency to run away from her problems when ~emotions~ are involved and has been gone the past year or so because of that.

friends

what are these lolol no but really tho lydia does have some friends. she's not at all a people person but she's gotten slightly better with interacting with people. she tends to befriend quieter people because if you're too noisy and chatty she'll usually just glare at you until you go away because you're getting on her nerves. if you're persistent tho she might let you hang out with her pfft. and if you're lucky enough to actually be considered a friend she'll be your ride or die bitch and there's a 10000% chance she'll threaten to beat up anybody that even looks at you the wrong way.

enemies

this is obvs the easiest one to fill because she's sort of an asshole ahaha. she gets pissed off super easily and if you're the reason she's angry she has no problem giving you a piece of her mind. or punching you. she's def punched a lot of people lbr. even tho it doesn't take much to rile her up, if you do something to hurt her friends or sister she will fuck you up way worse than any other joe schmo that she doesn't like. and you'd best believe she can hold a grudge like a mothertrucker so once you get on her bad side you're most likely gonna be there for life. sorry.

lovers

lydia is not a ~lovey dovey touchy feely~ kind of girl. she's never been concerned about dating and she's had maybe like a handful of crushes in her entire life. she doesn't know how to be in a relationship so this area is a disaster honestly. THAT BEING SAID i wish the best of luck to tora now that he's made progress w/ this dumbass lmao. lydia has feelings for him and they're together, so she's not interested in anybody else romantically. she's also demisexual so flings/one night stands are out of the question, past or present.

other

well she has her sister sophia, who's technically her half-sister, but the only other family she has around is her mother and her younger half-sister. there's a want ad up for the youngest of the bayley sisters if anybody's interested!
lydia
PM
^
sophia regina bayley
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 04:41 PM
31 years
she/her
anna popplewell
sophie hatter
from Howl's Moving Castle
fashion designer
heterosexual
faith is Offline / 508 posts / She/her

user posted image

okay lets get down to business to defeat the huns

lydia addison bayley & big sis

we have already talked some but like srsly these two. they have so much to talk about. especially cause soph is turning lydia's old room into a baby room. SO SORRY SIS BACK TO THE COUCH FOR YOU. but honestly soph is going to be so happy that lydia is back.

lydia & jim

jim probs brought some animals in to the vet clinic when lydia worked there. he doesn't really do much with animals anymore he has sybil to take care of now but they can always run into each other again. i could see him not really caring how abrasive she is. as long as she doesn't try to punch him it all good.

you know all my baes almost better than i do so hmu me up if you have any more ideas

PM
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Dec 8 2016, 09:06 PM
24 years
she/her
meisa kuroki
san
from princess mononoke
student/vet tech
demisexual

LYDIA AND SOPH

LMAO U KNO I'M SO READY 4 THIS SHIT honestly lydia's gonna have to get her shit together so she can help soph out altho she should really NOT go near that baby lol and she's gonna be so offended omg like "what so you said no to moro having her own doggy play room years ago but that baby who contributes NOTHING to this family btw gets its own room??? wow rude" #bitterbitch

LYDIA AND JIM

she'll def like him more now that macie has moved away b/c like i've said b4 my baes would NOT have gotten along lolol i can see lydia being like "thank god your sister's gone and took her pervy boyfriend w/ her" since we all kno she doesn't kno how to keep her damn mouth shut but YES i can see them getting along and i don't think jim would've done anything to make her wanna punch him so they should be set [thumbs up]

LYDIA AND IZZY

LISTEN WE NEVER GOT 2 THREAD THESE BAES 2GETHER B4 so i feel like we should also def do that sometime b/c drama amirite
PM
^
xio mara sanchez
 Posted: Dec 8 2016, 09:30 PM
30 years
she/her
lindsey morgan
adelita sanchez
from the book of life
Boxer/Boxing Instructor/Army Vet
polysexual
luna is Offline / 171 posts / she/her

Meggles<3 Lets see how many of my dorks I can toss at Lydia lol

lydia addison bayley && Xio so I've definitely tossed Xio at Lydia before and I definitely have to do so again. I feel like they'd totally be a fun, destructive duo that can cause a little chaos and probably egg each other on a little bit too much and basically be going out buds?

Lydia && Vee so I don't know if I tossed Vee at Lydia before but you say quiet people and I feel the need to toss Vee cause she likes hanging out with loud people cause it means she doesn't have to talk lol. She is def one of those people, if they know each other, that would like pinch her nose and be like "lydia no" when she's going wild lol not sure how they'd meet but like, six degrees game, Sophia is friends with Markus who Vee is dating so that's a thing? lol

Lydia && Kay I feel like these two have possibly gotten angry at each other while out and blown up at each other OR enjoy going out together? Kay has such a temper all her own, though she doesn't awlays resort to hitting people, she probably would if hit? idek

Nico && Lydia These two could deff get along? Nico's a bit of a jerk, and tries to hide that he's not a good kid but enjoys hanging out with people who aren't totally on the good and sweet side of things all the time. Either get along or have a total snarky relationship?

PM
^
isabella luna miura
 Posted: Dec 8 2016, 09:47 PM
24 years
she/her
riho takada
katara
from Avatar the last airbender
unemployed/college student
bisexual
faith is Offline / 117 posts / She/her

lydia addison bayley & dinotopia

lol omg if lyds ended up saying that out loud soph is going to be so confused. like how do you compare a baby to a dog?!?! but if she gets her shit together that will def back soph extra happy cause she wants her sister to not be a flake anymore.

lydia & jim
fuck i forgot what lyds thought of london. jim would just roll his eys and be like "ya he was a bit of a perv but i miss them." we should def thread them to have one drama free thread.

lydia & izzy
FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT.

PM
^
markus michael wolfe
 Posted: Dec 8 2016, 10:56 PM
24 years
he/him
dori sakurada
Markl
from howl's moving castle
Art Gallery Assistant/ Artist
heterosexual
era is Offline / 565 posts / she, her

Markus: Starting off with this guy here. I think they may bump heads just a bit only because he wouldn't be happy about Lydia having left again but will play nice for Sophia's sake especially with Sophia being pregnant and all.

Joseph: So these two had been fun to throw together originally. I think it would be fun to see them interact again at some point.

Alex: Okay, since Lydia is going to know both his sister and boyfriend I'm thinking at some point these two could potentially cross paths. Alex is my ray of sunshine illustrator . He's probably too cheerful for Lydia but I think it would be amusing if these two ever interacted.

Keito: So these two met once when Moro ran off. The two have both done the thing of disappearing on their older sisters. Keito is a bit of a goof although he tries to act cool

Ryo: Okay, so originally I believe these two had known each other because Lydia had been working in his mom's veterinarian office and now with the budding romance between her and his brother I think it would be amusing if they did cross paths again. Ryo has become a father this year so that might be interesting if they did see each other again especially with Sophia being pregnant is like everyone in her life is having babies.

I have a few other new kiddos but I'm spacing on stuff for them right now but there shippers are hanging about.

PMEmail
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Dec 8 2016, 11:31 PM
24 years
she/her
meisa kuroki
san
from princess mononoke
student/vet tech
demisexual

LYDIA AND XIO

yes omg!!! these two were fab friends i loved them together a lot. we def need to toss 'em in a thread and see what sort of trouble they get into this time around ehehe

LYDIA AND VEE

i don't think we ever threaded them before but we def should! i'm sure they've met b/c of those ~connections~ and i can see them getting along p well after a while and lmao omg vee treating her like a dog i'm hoLLERING i love it. b/c lyds def needs more friends that try to keep a handle on her when she acts like a dumbass

LYDIA AND KAY

i can def imagine them like yelling and being pissy and all but not like really hating each other??? idk like one minutes they're fighting and the next they're just chillin' like it's whatevs lol. i feel like they're a duo that we need to thread to see how exactly things play out and it'll certainly be entertaining to watch it unfold

LYDIA AND NICO

lmao okay lydia would def think he's a brat but she'd be able to tolerate him and i can see her being like "i guess you can hang out w/ me" like i'm sure he'd get on her nerves at times and she'd snap at him but she wouldn't hate him i can see them bickering and him trying to egg her on for laughs

LYDIA AND SOPH

i mean babies make no sense to her and dogs are the greatest thing to exist so they'd be confused opposite ways and i love that about them lmaooo but yes they need to be a happy family again ASAP

LYDIA AND JIM

SHE PUNCHED LONDON DEAD IN THE FACE HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT?!?!? LMFAO and even tho she didn't care for them she'd like awkwardly be like "if you ever get sad when you miss your sister you can like, come over for dinner and hang out w/ me and my sis if you want" b/c that's about as friendly of a gesture as you're gonna get from her jimbo

LYDIA AND IZZY

THIS ISN'T GONNA END WELL AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT LOL

LYDIA AND MARKUS

omg plz awkward tension between them b/c they both feel like they have to get along for sophia's sake while really he isn't happy w/ her and she's like "dude it's not even your business back off" lol i can just imagine a ~family dinner~ with the three of them it'd be hilarious

LYDIA AND JOSEPH

YAAAS i loved these two i still do lyds needs her buddy joe back they need a nice happy reunion thread sometime okay???

LYDIA AND ALEX

like on the one hand his super cheery attitude should turn her off but on the other hand alex is so frickin' adorable that i doubt even lydia could hate him LOL so she'd wanna be like all "whatever" towards him but i can see her totally looking out for him and making sure everything's okay on the down low haha

LYDIA AND KEITO

lmao bonding thru pulling the disappearing act hashtag: bad siblings. no but i can totally see her just being so unimpressed by him trying to act cool and being like "welp you're weird this was fun" she wouldn't mind hanging out w/ him every once in a while tho

LYDIA AND RYO

omfg yeah they did already know each other but we never got to have them interact after she and tora met and i feel like lydia would feel SO AWKWARD talking to ryo b/c she'd be like "what has his brother said to him plz don't bring anything weird up in conversation dude i just wanna talk about animals and shit okay" and she'd def be like wtf everybody's popping out kids what gives what is the fascination here??? they are a must to thread lmao

you can tell how tired i am by the lazier my writing gets and the less sense my ramblings make lol BUT THANK Y'ALL I LOVE PLOTTING W/ ALL OF YOU
PM
^
bryan roscoe woods
 Posted: Dec 13 2016, 10:59 AM
29 years
he/him
daniel bederov
bambi
from bambi
biology teacher
bisexual
erin is Offline / 598 posts / she/her

lydia addison bayley & bryan
i'm going to ramble, so be prepared. anyway!!! bryan is my nice, calm, quiet guy, so i feel like he could be one of the few people that lydia befriends? i feel like bryan could kind of be a calming force for her of sorts. i wouldn't say he is a pacifist, but shoot i feel like he is pretty close to that level, so he would try to reason with her if she was ever "oh i'm gonna punch him in the throat" type of thing. idk. they might be interesting together?

PMEmailAIM
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 08:11 PM
24 years
she/her
meisa kuroki
san
from princess mononoke
student/vet tech
demisexual

LYDIA AND BRYAN

ahhhhHHHH bryan is such a qt pie and i don't think i ever got to plot with him b4 so i'm def excited!!! yes good okay the more chill friends she has the better b/c maybe she will finally learn to calm tf down every once in a while. i can actually see them getting on pretty well and being weird friends so we should def thread them to see how it goes. and ofc so i can thread with you b/c i love you~
PM
^
bryan roscoe woods
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 08:47 PM
29 years
he/him
daniel bederov
bambi
from bambi
biology teacher
bisexual
erin is Offline / 598 posts / she/her

lydia addison bayley & bryan
yesssssssssssssss. we need to thread these two like now!!! what would you like to do with them? you start or i? you know... all the important questions. xD

PMEmailAIM
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 09:09 PM
24 years
she/her
meisa kuroki
san
from princess mononoke
student/vet tech
demisexual

LYDIA AND BRYAN

LKDJFLASKHFDLKSJ okay i've been all tied up working double shifts at work so i haven't really been on SO I CAN START IT FOR YOU TO MAKE UP FOR IT LOL. as to what they'll do ummMMM i have no clue LMAO i can just yolo it OR JUST HOLLER @ ME ON AIM. wow i'm sorry i'm raNDOMLY CAPS LOCKING IT UP HERE i was just out drinking tho so 'ayy [finger guns]
PM
^
naoki henkou
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 07:56 PM
25 years
baekhyun byun
totoro
from my neighbour totoro
gardener/graduate student
heterosexual
combat shotgun is Offline / 283 posts / ♀

lydia addison bayley

look i'm js man we need ghibli thread where lydia can save naoki from getting his flowers trampled or some shit bc he sure as hell can't punch or defend himself for the life of him and because he is also a hot mess right now from accepting that he was going to be a dad and then that just got taken from him because rosie miscarried. but uh u know i love lyds and we need to throw these two together at some point bc flower child and angry wolf is A+ stuff u feel me

PM
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 10:53 PM
24 years
she/her
meisa kuroki
san
from princess mononoke
student/vet tech
demisexual

naoki henkou & lydia
YAAAS GHIBLI BAES ALL THE WAY BRUH lmao lydia is always ready to fight for ppl who can't/don't wanna mostly just b/c... u kno how she luvs 2 fight LOL she'd actually feel bad 4 naoki tho and would like try to be nice and cheer him up even tho we all kno she is AWFUL AT THAT SHIT but at least she'd try pfft so y/y DEF NEED TO THREAD THEM SOON
PM
^
xio mara sanchez
 Posted: Mar 27 2017, 08:03 PM
30 years
she/her
lindsey morgan
adelita sanchez
from the book of life
Boxer/Boxing Instructor/Army Vet
polysexual
luna is Offline / 171 posts / she/her

OMG I THOUGHT I REPLIED A MILLION YEARS AGO IM SORRY

lydia addison bayley && Xio absolutely yes please<3 they could totally cause far too much trouble xD and it would be fabulous, I'd love to thread them! ^^

Lydia && Vee lol connections for the win~ and yus for getting along! XD she'd totally not see it that way and if Lydia ever did and said anything she'd probably apologize a million times even if she was comfy enough around Lydia to be her sassy self xD she'd deff be that person, she's always happy to be that person xD

Lydia && Kay lol absolutely, totally entertaining to watch but deff would need to see how they play out in real time xD attitudes ftw really, cause Kay would deff blow up but I feel like it's good for her to go against someone who can hold their own ya know? and yes, hot then cold xD I think they could totally be entertaining to watch

Nico && Lydia absolutely would egg her on for laughs and try to convince her she totally likes him around and should stop pretending she doesn't because he's a jerk xD

basically I agree with all the things and would love to thread whichever!<3

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RPG-D Once Upon a Nightmare The Games OHaV Avalon a Panfandom RP Rise of the Believers STORYBROOKE MAINE Topsy Turvy Reluctant Heroes RoyalsandRebels Seicho no Hana Disney Conquest Mystic Mayhem Happily Ever Afters OOTA UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED OSH Blood Roses: OUaT RPG NINE REALMS
Ignorant Justice

toggle cbox