welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here! make sure to congratulate the winners for the OTMs! and enjoy the anniversary!

Add Reply
New Poll

'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer, last bayley sister
sophia regina bayley
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 08:46 PM

sophia regina bayley

sophie hatter from Howl's Moving Castle

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

Demisexual

face claim:

anna popplewell

fashion designer

She/her ♦ 528 posts ♦ 70000 points

--- BAYLEY
last bayley sister--open face--open spirit--late teens early twenties
here we have the youngest bayley sister. everything is open, except for the history. this is going to be long and complicated so hopefully this will make sense. if it doesn't just shoot me or meggles a message.

first came sophia and her parents. her mother died and so her father remarried. later, her father ditched leaving a wife and two daughters behind. once lydia reached a certain age her mother handed lydia off to sophia to raise and then had another. this girl will be in no way related to sophia and be the half-sister of lydia.

she would have been the loved child. lydia rarely saw her mother and sophia basically raised lydia and stayed out of the way. her mother would have probably spoiled her to no end, but that is up to you. her mother did own a tailoring/boutique and taught sophia to work there. she could have taught her other daughter as well.

she doesn't have to have the last name bayley. that is totally optional. maybe her mother remarried or changed her last name. a ghibli character for the spirit is strongly recommended. mainly, because both sophia and lydia are ghibli females. her mother would have been asian so that is also recommended. though, her father is completely open to you and can be any race you want. again, if you have any questions just message me or meggles.

BY MITZI

PM
^
sophia regina bayley
 Posted: May 15 2017, 11:03 PM

sophia regina bayley

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

Demisexual

face claim:

anna popplewell

fashion designer

someone pls make her for all the drama since sophia and lydia's dad just died

PM
^
seiji matsuda
 Posted: May 18 2017, 01:56 AM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

i might... b interested in taking this seeing how i wanted to make the senior witch from kiki's delivery service anyway???

would it be a stretch to have had their mom get w/ a korean guy resulting in a half japanese/half kr girl??? see also: i'm itching to use a kr fc LOOOL
^
sophia regina bayley
 Posted: May 18 2017, 02:04 AM

sophia regina bayley

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

Demisexual

face claim:

anna popplewell

fashion designer

ZELDA OMG ILY

that is def not a stretch at all!!!! The only real set in stone aspect of the mother's personality is that's was neglectful of her daughter and soph. Other than that you can do whatever ya want with her and I love the idea of a half korean/half Japanese babe! I esp love the spirit you are thinking of using and now I want to watch kiki's again.

If ya have any questions you can always message me on here or aim, rocketshipkuro is my username there. I can always scrounge up meg soon since she just finished with training for her new job.

PM
^
estelle ahreum song
 Posted: May 18 2017, 06:49 AM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

okay i should be able to get her up and done relatively soon! tomorrow is friday so i've got the whole weekend to laze around and work on rp stuff o /
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]