welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

lumri, elyot theodore, slightly, zayn malik, talon
elyot theodore lumri
ely
he/him
single
bisexual
stripper
talon
PRONOUNS: he/him
TIMEZONE: gmt
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: talon#6513
MSG CHOICE: discord
elyot theodore lumri
> 24 > he/him > zayn malik
personal
full name > elyot theodore lumri
prefers >
ely
pronouns > he/him
gender > cis-male
age > 24
birthday > january 10th 1994
hometown > phoenix, az
education > high school
languages > english, spanish
occupation > stripper
member group> fidelis
spirit> slightly
movie> peter pan
request? > yes
family & platonic
parents >
cherelle henderson & mitchell lumri
sibling(s) >
none, though he has quite a few step-siblings and half siblings he doesn't know about
children >
none
other >
he would consider his best friend Bellamy as basically family
pets >
none
relationships
sexual orientation > bisexual
romantic orientation > biromantic
marital status > single
current >
campbell otto (it's complicated)
previous >
none
personality
favorite film > spirited away
favorite tv show > grimm
favorite book > the hobbit
favorite song > boys, charlie xcx
favorite emoji > http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/ok.png
favorite color > orange
likes >
very hot showers
rain when he's inside
the sound of traffic
blanket forts to read in
coffee
long voicemails from friends
dancing
dislikes >
waxing
rain when he's outside
bright lights
eating in front of people
the ocean
being cold
staying in the same place for too long
about
My luck's on the game, can't find a way through Don't know how many times, I had to say this to you This ain't my scene, this wasn't my dream, it was all yours Of course I got caught up in this game and you know I won't say names of who's to blame

With fifty-one thousand children put up for adoption each year, it only made sense that Elyot would be one of them. His mother was too young to be having children and his father barely could look after himself. Fortunately, Elyot was small, he was cute and he was no more than a year old before he was put in the system. It didn't take long for people to press their faces against the glass to coo at him. Didn't take long for people to queue up to foster him or even adopt him.

But for some reason Elyot never really fit in with them. He wouldn't stop crying, screaming, vomiting until he was back at the care home where he slept soundly. People speculated that it was to do with a trauma, to do with something happening between his birth and arriving at the home. But he was too young to answer any questions, and it was easier to keep him at the home than to have him go to and from houses.

When he started school it was clear he was one of the popular kids - despite his early problems. He was outgoing and sporty and charismatic. He had more friends than he knew what to do with, friends who followed him everywhere. Outside of school he would hang out in the park, playing soccer or climbing trees. Anything to avoid returning to the home.

It wasn't that he disliked it, he just felt trapped by it. He had seen children come and go but no one even looked at him anymore. It was like they didn't even know he was up for adoption.

When he was ten the care home sat him down and explained why he hadn't been adopted, that the reason people didn't even stop by him anymore. Of course he had cried, he had been a baby? Clearly they hadn't tried hard enough. Clearly they didn't want him to be adopted, they wanted to keep him for themselves.

I won’t point any fingers, I won’t say it was you I'll let life take its time, in time you'll see the truth I won't ask any questions, I won't say it was you I'll let life take its time, in time you'll see the truth

Packing his bags he ran from the system and continued to run until he ended up in San Diego. He became one of the many unlisted missing children. He grew up on the streets, learning how to pickpocket and steal his way through life. It was hard, really hard, but one day a man picked him off the street - he was fourteen but had the appearance of someone a lot older.

He was to be a dancer, that sounded easy enough. Though the dancing was not the kind he was used to. It involved getting up close and personal to people he didn't know, involved him taking his clothes off and getting paid to do it. It was hard work, but it gave him more money than he had ever received in his life.

By sixteen he had managed to pay for his own little apartment, paid for his own car, paid for his own life. More than he had ever been able to do. Sure he might have been underage but who asked those kinds of questions in an establishment like that?

My own mind was in the way, front seat, new view Don't know how many times, I've had to talk you through My dreams, new scenes with enemies I got caught up in this game, a game

When he met Bellamy Panel, he was twenty and he fell in love instantly. The man had just moved into the area and Elyot was quick to find an empty apartment in his block. Quick to find their similarities to give them something to talk about. Suddenly someone who was used to being a leader, became a follower and Elyot would do anything Bellamy asked of him.

But of course he would never say anything. It would be too embarrassing, more so than taking his clothes off for money. So he just looked after Bellamy when things went wrong and pushed down his emotions. After realising his feelings he decided the best thing to do would be to sleep with anyone and anything that paid enough for it - under cover, of course. He didn't actually want anyone finding out.

At twenty-three part of him wants to get out of the business he's been in for the last nine years, but how could he? With no further education, no qualifications and a client list that could ruin him if they wanted to. So, really, is there much of an exit?

spirit relation
NAME: Lumri means fox in Urdu (which is a language spoken pakistan which is zayn's heritage) and Slightly was the lost boy dressed as a fox.

HISTORY: Elyot was given up by his parents, as all lost boys are, and eventually ran away from the home he grew up in to find his 'neverland'. He met you with the lost boys and has become best friends with all of them. Taking a particular shine to Bellamy (Peter)

PETER PAN: Ely and Bellamy would be considered best friends. Ely is basically second to Bellamy in all things the way Slightly was second to Peter. It was implied in the movie but also in the books that whenever Peter went off on adventures, Slightly became the temporary leader and the boys would listen to him.

the player
alias > talon
pronouns > he/him
age > 24
timezone > gmt
contact > discord - talon#6513
triggers >
none yet
other characters >
lysias ádis > App, maximiliano patane

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
elyot theodore lumri
ely
he/him
single
bisexual
stripper
talon
PRONOUNS: he/him
TIMEZONE: gmt
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: talon#6513
https://s19.postimg.cc/b4rg4j3ub/XDNoSNR.png done https://s19.postimg.cc/b4rg4j3ub/XDNoSNR.png

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
erin's a superhero!
erin
she/her
cat central
cat lady
teleportation
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
accepted
Talon, Elyot here is wonderful. I can't believe he ran away like that! Poor kid. Then he got mixed up in a different system and just shoot. I can't wait to see what else you do with him and the relationship between him and Bell! Don't forget to make your claims, pumpkin!<333

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution