welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: we currently have a posting challenge going on which you can check out here! be sure to pay attention to the details! this will affect your characters.

Add Reply
New Poll

good ol' fashion nightmare, 36 | the evil queen | editor-in-chief
reagan olivia mccall
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 02:28 PM

reagan olivia mccall

the evil queen from snow white

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

eva green

magazine editor

they/them ♦ 8 posts ♦ 17000 points

boneyards sharpened knives
about
Reagan does not care about anyone other than herself. She's a perfectionist who is never satisfied with her own accomplishments. Jealousy and anger run through her veins in place of blood. She's incredibly hard working and received a masters degree while maintaining a 4.0 gpa. She started her own online magazine publication and is often recognized for that or her modeling (which often appears in said magazine). People know her as the witch of San Diego: someone who should not be crossed unless you're ready to face her wrath. But she is beautiful, rich, and locally famous which draws certain people to her like bees to honey.
friends
No one is actually close to Reagan. She is an extremely independent person who only surrounds herself with people to alleviate chronic boredom. Chances are she'll use you and spit you out. Sometimes, however, there are mutually beneficial relationships. If you can offer her something she may feel inclined to reciprocate. These types of relationships are the closest she comes to real friends.
enemies
Probably any former friend or lover she encountered in the past. Also, rivals in her business world of blogging and magazines. And anyone who has ever so much as cut her off on the streets. This is a long list and it gets longer every day. Beware, though. If you find your name here there will be consequences. Revenge is her favorite activity.
lovers
Love is not something she believes in, but sex is. She's in the market for hook-ups, dates, and dignified people to bring to social events. Only the most attractive and affluent may find themselves in her favor. She is extremely superficial, but also appreciates a mean streak in a man. Of course, she's dominant when it comes to the bedroom, so keep this in mind: there is always a power struggle. Stay away from her if powerful women are not your bread and butter.
liv's codes
PM
^
camila josefina snow
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 03:08 PM

camila josefina snow

snow white from snow white and the 7 dwarfs

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

taylor lashae

interior designer

she/her ♦ 30 posts ♦ 41000 points

camila + reagan olivia mccall yo mom what's up Okay so obvi I gotta have these two plot since they're from the same movie and I'm a loser like that. So Cami here is an interior designer and runs her own studio. She would probably need features in magazines in order to get business which is probably how she'd meet Reagan. I love to ruin my characters so I totally need Reagan to just manipulate Camila: overwork her, make her run errands despite not actually working for Reagan, etc. Cami is such a pushover that she'd never object and I just need Raegan to be v mean to her because I'm a sadist lol.

meili + reagan Meili here comes from a very rich family and is famous as an MMA fighter so she has a fortune through her family and made one herself. I could possibly see these two as friends just because they're both powerful women who take no shit from anyone. That or a hook-up/friends with benefits thing because Mei would think Reagan is drop dead gorgeous.

siddartha + reagan Tbh he's just gonna want to bang her and leave it at that. He's a hit and quit it kind of guy. Depending on if she knows Lysias, she'd be seeing a lot of Sidd around Styx anyway since he does illegal business with Lys. They could be interesting, idk.

PMAIM
^
chloe anne davis
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 04:06 PM

chloe anne davis

cruella de vil from 101 dalmations

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

asexual

face claim:

kelsey asbille chow

fashion designer

she/her ♦ 520 posts ♦ 48000 points

reagan olivia mccall

CHLOE
i'm not entirely sure how these two would meet (maybe chloe was an intern at the magazine or something? or modeled for a bit because i could see her doing that), but i think this could be interesting. i could really see chloe looking up to reagan. she would think that she is this strong independent woman who is putting her career before anything and would strive to be more like her. now, i'm not entirely sure what kind of magazine that reagan runs, but i feel like chloe probably runs a fashion blog (mainly so she can promote her own designs and make that money), so maybe now they are competitors and kinda trying to do what they can to make sure they get the attention? idk. i feel like there is something with admiration and then throwing each other under the bus if they can because one isn't getting the attention they think they deserve.

just let me know what you think!

PMEmail
^
reagan olivia mccall
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 06:38 PM

reagan olivia mccall

the evil queen from snow white

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

bisexual

face claim:

eva green

magazine editor

they/them ♦ 8 posts ♦ 17000 points

camila josefina snow & Reagan

Yes! That's just about exactly how Reagan would act. She's dying for people to boss around and be absolutely awful toward. We can go ahead and thread these two if you're up for it?

Mei & Reagan
Ohh, she's an interesting one! Super into the MMA fighter aspect. Reagan might be intimidated by her (and therefore occasionally snippy with her) but otherwise, yeah she's all for powerful women friends. And hookups. Since she benefits from the friendship she might even act decent toward Meili most of the time.

Sidd & Reagan
She's good with hit it and quit it relationships, to be honest. I'm not sure if she'll know Lys yet as I'm still waiting on a reply from that plotter, but either way she'll probably be a patron at that bar which means she'll run into him.

chloe anne davis & Reagan
Her magazine is pretty much an Allure/Vogue wannabe. It deals a great deal with fashion and peppers in some random interviews or opinion pieces. It actually functions mostly online, though there are print versions as well. If Chloe runs a fashion blog Reagan would be outwardly supportive. She'd offer up pointers and so on. Then she might try to either outdo Chloe or do some secret sabotage so she stays on top. For her, any rivalry would be just for fun. Mostly, she'd like Chloe as genuinely as she's able. Plus, she would respect her work ethic. I mean, she doesn't generally have real friends, but Chloe would spark her interest in a major way. She loves when people look up to her and I think their personalities would mesh too. Reagan hires undiscovered models when it suits her and she's always up for hiring interns to boss around, so either one could be how they met. And I am all for this good natured rivalry, so if you're up for a thread, I'm in!

PM
^
chloe anne davis
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 11:40 PM

chloe anne davis

cruella de vil from 101 dalmations

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

asexual

face claim:

kelsey asbille chow

fashion designer

she/her ♦ 520 posts ♦ 48000 points

reagan olivia mccall

i'm honestly so interested in these two and can't wait to see how their interact with each other and just exactly how their relationship turns out!!! i do think they would have met via the intern route. maybe their thread could be.... chloe coming in to see if they were hiring or she could get some sort of job? part of it would be so she could work with reagan and then the other part would be so she could kind of get a leg up or something/learn more?

PMEmail
^
felix tyler
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 11:02 PM

felix tyler

Flotsam from the little mermaid

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

pansexual

face claim:

yuya matsushita

Herb Shop Clerk/Underworld Messenger

she, her ♦ 654 posts ♦ 43500 points

reagan olivia mccall

Felix: So I definitely have to throw Felix this way. This guy is the villain of my horde and enjoys it. On paper he's a regular manager of an herb shop in town but he makes his big bucks working for the corrupt as a sort of hands for hire type of guy. Basically if Reagan ever needed dirt on people or a specific type of message to be sent then Felix is her guy. He holds no real loyalty aside from a very select few. Felix likes a woman who can take charge because the power play can be fun.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]