welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in february, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

who's the fairest of them all?, huntsman & the mirror

The Huntsman

snow white and the seven dwarfs

28 - 35 + Billy Huxley + photographer

This character is mostly open, but the spirit is set in stone and I'd really like to see this face! Reagan has been working with the Huntsman as one of her magazine's photographers for a few years now. He's always been a little resistant to her bossy nature, but begrudgingly does what she asks most of the time. His job is taking pictures, but feel free to give him a hunting hobby or something of that nature if you'd like (it is the huntsman, after all!). I essentially just need him working for Reagan so she has someone to yell at. I'm thinking he'll have a hero moment and stand up to her one day when she asks him to do something extremely shady. I'm open to the Huntsman dealing drugs/gambling/doing something a bit more sinister than simply taking photographs. And if he does partake in anything a little immoral, Reagan will be there in a flash to take advantage of whatever it is! Again, mostly open, as long as he works at Reagan's magazine. Hook-up plots are an option for these two if you so desire.

The Mirror

snow white and the seven dwarfs

30ish + open face + journalist

The Mirror has been friends with Reagan since she moved to San Diego over seven years ago. They worked at the same magazine together before Reagan recruited him for her own project. He's her #1 henchmen and she gives him special treatment (such as yelling at him significantly less than she yells at other people). He's always the one to tell her how gorgeous and successful she is, so he's a bit of a kiss ass in a way. At the same time, he'll tell her if she's not the prettiest princess in the room. She loves him for his compliments, but keeps him around for his honesty. He's the only person in her life who isn't afraid to be completely honest with her. Reagan doesn't exactly have real friends, but the Mirror is as close as she's ever gotten to genuine connection with another person. He has to write for her magazine, but he's mostly open other than that!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution